Lifestyle Ch. 07: Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I really think you should wait for Jan."

I hugged her, running my hands around her back and pressing my stiffening cock against her. "She'll be OK with it. ... The blanket on the living room floor looks inviting."

"So, it does," Sally said. "If you're sure Jan will be OK with it." She took my hand and pulled me toward the living room.

We quickly dropped the few clothes we were wearing, and Sally laid down on the blanket. I laid next to her and we started kissing again, our hands roaming over each other's soft skin and finding their goals. I felt her wet opening to massage her clit, then inserted two fingers. I felt her hand stroking my cock as it hardened.

Sally spread her legs, and I rolled into position above her. She guided my cock in and I started sliding it in and out. She was pulling me in with her feet wrapped together behind my back, and I was thrusting hard into her. I finally felt the surge as I quietly exploded inside her. Relaxing, I reached for the nearby box of tissues, holding it for her to pull a few. Then grabbing one for myself, I pulled my cock out of her catching it with the tissue.

"Are you two feeling better now?"

I looked up to see Jan standing in the hallway, coming from the bedroom.

"I thought you'd be sleeping a little late this morning," I said.

"Obviously," Jan said. "Would you like some pancakes this morning, Sally?"

"Thanks, but I'm more of a fruit and coffee girl for breakfast."

"How about Sam? What's his usual breakfast?"

"Oh, he'll go for anything and everything."

"OK, then. I'll fix eggs and pancakes."

Sam joined us about five minutes later, and we had a nice breakfast. They left about an hour later, after showers and packing their overnight bags.

Tension

They were pulling out of the driveway as we stood at the door, waving goodbye.

"You just couldn't wait ten more minutes for me to watch!" Jan said in a tense tone.

"I didn't know if you were awake and coming out in ten minutes or an hour."

"It was ten minutes. And you could have checked to see I was awake."

"We talked about separate rooms last night, and you said as long as it's the same house and no closed doors."

"But the next morning? Really? I meant during a party when we're all playing."

"We were all playing last night. When she came out this morning, we started kissing. And you know what that does to me."

"You were in that much of a hurry to fuck her again! ... We're back to the 'same room' rule."

"OK, then. We have the same room rule," I conceded. "... I still liked that scene last night," I continued, "with him fucking you from behind. I couldn't resist getting in front of you."

"And I enjoyed you two fucking me," Jan said calming down. "That was different having two cocks in me at the same time. ... HhMmm..."

There was something in the way she made that sound, almost as if she was thinking of that scene again: Sam fucking her from behind, with my cock in her mouth. But this sound was as if she also had something else on her mind.

Payback

The following weekend, we had plans for a nice dinner and tickets for the theater in the city. Jan and I were in the car driving to a restaurant.

Jan's cellphone pinged with an incoming text, and she glanced at her phone. "It's from Sally."

"What's up?" I asked, as I continued driving. "Are they interested in getting together again?"

"Wait. I'm replying." Jan was sitting beside me, busy typing on her phone. I heard another incoming ping, and she typed some more. This went back and forth a few times before she stopped.

"Sally's feeling sick. I'll read the texts to you," Jan said.

Sally's first text: 'Girlfriend, can you do me a big favor.'

Jan: 'For you, anything. What's up?'

'I've come down with a bad cold and don't have any energy.'

'Oh, you poor girl. I hope you start feeling better.'

Jan's phone pinged again, and she stopped reading the texts, again texting back and forth. Then she continued reading them to me.

Sally: 'I feel bad for him. Sam's leaving for a two-week business trip tomorrow. And I won't be able to take care of him.'

'Oh, the poor guy. I know Ted gets really stressed if he's denied my attention for a few days.'

'Can you take care of Sam before he goes? Please!'

"What?" I asked, surprised. "She wants you to fuck Sam alone?"

"You're interrupting me. I'm not done. I already sent this:" 'Of course! Tell Sam to stop by tomorrow on his way, and I'll see if I can help him relax.'

"You agreed to fuck him? And you didn't discuss this with me?"

Jan was typing as I talked, and I saw her look up at me as she hit send.

"I just texted Sam:" 'Two weeks is a long time to be without Sally's comfort. Stop by tomorrow morning, and I'll see if I can help.'

"You set up a date with Sam! And without Sally?"

"Sam and I won't be alone together, you'll be there. Remember? We have a same room rule."

"So, this is payback for me fucking Sally last Sunday morning while you were still in bed?"

"Payback's a bitch!" she said and laughed.

"Why you slut! You planned this with Sally," I said as I laughed.

"We girls stick together. She told me she warned you about waiting for me."

"Hmmm. A threesome. That should be interesting."

"That's up to Sam. He'll be our guest. So don't be rude. You know I'll take care of you, too. It just might be sloppy seconds."

"Bitch!" I chuckled.

"But I'm your bitch," she replied in a softer tone.

Sunday Morning

As daylight came into our bedroom, it spurred me awake. I glanced to my left at my sleeping wife, then to my right at the large wall mirror three feet away.

When I renovated our bathroom over a year ago, I had that old wall mirror to dispose of, and decided to make better use of it. I hung the three by five foot mirror so we could watch ourselves in this bed. We both find it erotic to look at ourselves as she's on her knees with me entering her from behind. Or she'll pull her own knees up to her shoulders to better see my cock going into her as she lays on her back and looks at the mirror.

I reached into my nightstand and pulled out the bottle of Jan's favorite silicone lube and the Hatachi wand she often likes, placing those on my nightstand alongside the usual bottle of massage oil. I considered the cuffs and tethers, too. But I left those in the drawer. I already had tether attachment rings mounted on the back of the headboard and tied along the sides of the mattress frame. I put those in place a few years ago when Jan was into her "Fifty Shades of Grey" playful phase.

I rolled back to my left and looked at my sleeping wife. "Good morning," I said as I slid my hand along her blanket covered ass. "Sam will be here in another hour. I'm going into the shower."

"Mmmm," she mumbled as she woke. "I'll be up in a few minutes, then I'll shower while you make coffee."

Jan came into the kitchen after her shower wearing black leggings and a blue loose-fitting spaghetti-strap blouse without a bra. I handed her a cup of coffee and she took a sip, then started talking fast. "Should I start fixing breakfast? What do you think I should make? Or maybe he's already had breakfast?"

"You're sounding nervous."

"Aren't you? This will be a first time without his wife here for you. Are you still mad about it? Are you just going to watch us?"

"This was your scheme. You're not thinking of backing out, are you?"

"I know it was my plan to get back at you. But it's the idea that he's married, and his wife isn't here. At least I know she agreed to this."

"Just go with it and have fun. I'll fit in as it feels right. And no, I'm not mad."

MFM

We were in the kitchen preparing breakfast when Sam arrived.

I opened a bottle of Champagne, and Jan fix herself a mimosa. Sam and I then started discussing his business trip to help break the tension. He was going to oversee a network installation project, and we were both geeks in the computer business.

He said to Jan, "Time to close your ears while we talk geek speak."

"Can I offer you a mimosa?"

"No thanks. I have a long drive ahead."

After giving us a few minutes more of geek talk, Jan came over to Sam as he stood at the kitchen counter. She pulled her arms through the straps of her blouse, dropping it to her waist and exposing her 38-D tits. Reaching her hands up around his neck, Jan asked shyly in her innocent little-girl voice, "Is there anything else I might offer you to make the drive less stressful?"

Sam put his hands on her shoulders and started massaging them. He turned her around with her back to him as he kept massaging her shoulders. Then he moved his hands down her shoulder blades and wrapped under her arms to feel her tits before returning to her shoulders.

Jan leaned forward placing her hands on the island counter, rubbing her ass against him. This allowed her tits to hang and swing free. Sam again slid his hands over her back, then down and under her to cup her tits before returning to her back. She said coyly, "I'll give you ten minutes to stop that."

"Sally always says that I give a good back massage."

"Then maybe we should take this to the bedroom for you to prove it." She straightened, reaching her hand behind her to rub his cock through his pants. She took his hand and started leading him toward the hallway and our bedroom.

I watched the two of them play like this, as they ignored me. They also forgot about the breakfast, heading down the hall to the master bedroom, and I followed.

Jan stopped on her right side of the bed and Sam stood in front of her, putting his hands on her waist to start sliding her rolled down top and leggings down. As he bent over, pulling them down to the floor, Jan steadied herself with a hand on his shoulder as she pulled her feet from the leggings. Sam stood up, with my wife now naked in front of him.

I stood to the side, getting undressed and watched them.

Jan worked on his belt, undoing the buckle and pulled his zipper down. She dropped slowly to her knees, pulling his pants and briefs down as she went. Sam was unbuttoning his shirt as his stiff cock sprang loose in front of her face. She leaned forward, taking the head of his cock between her lips for a few seconds to kiss it. She glanced to the side to lock eyes with me as she moved her head forward, his cock disappearing into her mouth.

My wife looked very erotic kneeling there with his cock in her mouth. She turned her eyes back to look up at him as she slowly withdrew her lips over his shaft, not quite letting go of it. Then she drove her mouth forward and back a few times, bobbing her head on it. She grabbed Sam with both hands on his ass and moved her head faster, sliding her wet lips over his stiffening cock.

Sam reached down under her arms stopping her, and he helped her to her feet. "I owe you the rest of that massage."

He led Jan to the bed and she laid down across it, her head at the side near the wall mirror.

Sam picked up a bottle of massage oil from the nightstand, and knelt beside her at the foot of the bed. He poured some oil in the palm of one hand, setting the bottle down and rubbing his hands together to warm the oil. He worked his oiled hands across her back and ass, replenishing the oil as he went along, rubbing it into her.

Jan laid there for the next few minutes, purring in comfort as I watched Sam massaging her from the side.

After five minutes, Sam got up to stand in front of Jan. With his back to the large wall mirror, he continued the massage. He slid his hands down her back and pulled the knots from her muscles on his return to standing.

I stepped over to Jan's side of the bed and slid my hand up between her legs to play with her pussy. I wanted her wet and ready, so I slid two finger in and she spread her legs to give me easy access.

Jan raised her head ever so slightly, and as she described later "There it was. I was staring at his magnificent hard on."

She reached a hand around his ass, pulling him closer as she opened her mouth to take him in. Taking Sam's cock as deep as she could into her mouth, she used her tongue and held him there until she jerked suddenly, gagging with the pressure in the back of her throat. He was now fully hard.

"Lay down on the bed. This is supposed to be about relaxing you for the next two weeks," Jan said.

Jan rose onto her knees on the bed and stacked pillows for his head on the left side to give him a good view. Then she placed a pillow under his ass as he laid down. She crawled between Sam's legs on her knees and bent over. With his ass up a little higher on the pillow, she was able to duck her head down further under him as she grasped his cock in her left hand to stroke it.

"Mmmm," Jan moaned, savoring that sensitive skin she likes to tease on me. "I see you shaved."

I stood at the foot of the bed watching my wife suck his balls and stroke his cock.

Jan turned her head to look at herself in the large wall mirror. She could see herself as she took his cock back into her mouth. Then she went back to sucking each of his balls into her mouth to caress it with her tongue. She then lets one go to take in the other, then slides her tongue up the shaft while looking him in the eyes. She dove her head down, taking the cock in her mouth as far as she could, bobbing her head a few times before starting the sequence again. She occasionally twists her head further down to tongue the underside on his balls, holding and stroking his cock straight up, as she sucks on the most sensitive spot just under his balls to get a reaction.

With my wife's ass in the air while she sucked his cock, Sam looked at me and motioned with his eyes and a jerk of his head to take advantage of her from behind. I moved in behind her ass. I grabbed my hard cock, pressing it in and moving it up and down in search of her wet opening. I slowly entered her and began pumping my cock in and out.

Jan's face was moving forward and back, with his cock now in her mouth. I was fucking her from behind and pushing my own wife's mouth back and forth on his cock as we again spit roasted her.

Over the next hour, the three of us shifted from one position to another.

Jan rolled onto her back with Sam climbing between her legs to fuck her missionary style, while I again offered her my cock. She turned her head to the side to suck me, as Sam pounded into her.

Sam laid back down with his head at the top of the bed, and Jan crawled to a kneeling position to suck him. I again entered her to fuck her from behind. After a few minutes, she pulled forward off my cock, crawling up to guide Sam's cock into her pussy as she rode him. She reached one hand over to her left side to find me standing there and she started stroking my cock at the same time.

Sam finally erupted inside her in that position. I reached to the nightstand for a box of tissues for her. Jan pulled out a few tissues to catch his cum as it dripped out of her. She then knelt at the foot of the bed with her ass in the air, offering me sloppy seconds for my own release. I finished fucking her in that position as I added my load to his in my wife, too.

Grabbing some more tissues, Jan rolled onto her back, lying beside Sam. She caught the rest of my cum oozing out of her. I went to her other side to lay down with her between us.

After over an hour of this non-stop activity, the three of us were all lying there somewhat satisfied. I looked over Jan toward Sam and asked, "Can you think of any other visuals we should try?"

"Maybe someday we should try cuffs."

I got up from the bed and went around to my nightstand. Opening the drawer of toys, I retrieved the cuffs and tethers, and began clipping the tethers to the rings positioned around the bed.

Jan saw me with the cuffs. "At this point, I don't have the strength to resist."

Sam and I continued to wrap the velco restraints on her wrists and ankles. We attached the tethers drawing her legs and arms open into a spread-Eagle position on the bed. Jan laid there, fastened to the bed as I climbed between her spread legs again and slid my cock into her for the next round. Sam moved to her head and offered her his cock to suck.

As Jan sucked the tip of his cock into her mouth, she tried to pull her left hand toward it, the tether stopping her short.

"These cuffs make it difficult for me to participate."

Sam reached to her wrist and unclipped the tether so she could grasp his cock as she sucked him.

We spent another 10 - 15 minutes getting hard again and re-using her. Sam and I switched positions and we both came in her again. After that, we were all spent for the rest of the day.

We got dressed, and after some coffee and breakfast, we sent Sam on his way.

He planned to spend his next weekend away handling his project paperwork and practicing his client briefing.

Next weekend

Thursday evening, Jan and I were having dinner at home. I held her chair as Jan sat at the dinner table.

"We're going to the mountains this weekend," Jan said. "Can you get off early tomorrow? We could spend an extra hour or two alone when we get there.'

"I thought you scheduled dinner with Fred and June here on Saturday."

"That was the plan. But things changed. Fred and June have other plans now. And Sally's feeling better, so I invited her to join us."

"Really? What are you two scheming now?"

"Just girl talk."

FMF

After a romantic Friday evening with just the two of us in front of the fireplace at the mountain house, Sally arrived the next day. Saturday evening was a nice dinner with the three of us. Jan, Sally, and I were then sitting in the living room with our glasses of wine.

"Did Sam say if he enjoyed his visit Sunday?" Jan asked.

"He didn't say much about it," Sally replied.

"Well, he and Ted wore me out for more than an hour! Those two took turns with me, sometimes both of them at the same time. Then they tied me up and finished again before he left."

"Oh, that lucky dog. I know he must have enjoyed that!"

"He did leave with a smile on his face," Jan said.

"I wonder if he's still smiling. Maybe I should call him to find out."

Sally pulled out her cellphone and called her husband with Facetime video. "Hi, dear. What are you doing this evening?"

Jan and I walked around behind the couch to stand where we could see Sam's face on the phone.

"I'm alone in my room reading. There's a lot of paperwork for me to go through before Monday's client meeting."

Jan waved at the phone. "Hi there. I hope your visuals from last week aren't too distracting."

"Oh, those memories will always get a reaction from me."

"Well, maybe I should work on some of my own tonight," Sally said. She reached out for my hand. "After all, Ted's here with us two lonely women as his company."

I stepped around to stand beside her as she tilted the phone for Sam to see both of us. Sally asked, "Can you see us?"

"Yes."

Sally held the phone in her left hand as she reached clumsily for my zipper with her right. I helped her pull my zipper down, and I reached in my pants to pull out my hardening cock. She wrapped her hand around it, saying, "I heard you had a very good time last week with Jan."

"It was fantastic."

"Well, I guess I should thank your hosts for taking such good care of you." She leaned over, keeping the cellphone aimed for Sam to watch as she took my cock in her mouth.

I started pumping my cock in and out of Sally's mouth a few times. She pulled it out looking at her husband on the Facetime video. "They invited me to spend the night here. And I think I'll be rather busy for the next hour or two. So, I'll let you get back to your paperwork. Sweet dreams, dear!"