Lifestyle Ch. 07: Threesomes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took my cock back into her mouth, ensuring that he saw her take it in as far as she could before she set the phone face down on the coffee table.

I heard Sam laugh, saying, "You could at least hang up now!"

Sally reached over to pick up the cellphone. "Bye, now." She hit the call end button and returned her attention to me.

Jan walked around behind me. She wrapped her arms around my chest, and looked down beside me, watching as Sally sucked my cock.

Sally turned from her sitting position on the couch to kneel in front of me, then took my cock back into her mouth. Jan moved around me and knelt beside Sally, putting her hand on the back of Sally's head as she smiled at the scene in front of her.

Jan leaned toward me, tilting her head down and under Sally's to kiss and suck my balls, as I stood looking down at these two women working their mouths on my cock and balls. Jan knows the best spot under my balls to drive me crazy. It only took her a minute of sucking and tonguing that spot.

"I'm going to cum soon," I warned.

The two women both sat back on their heels and stopped, letting go of my stiff cock to look up at me.

"Not so fast, stud. You and Sam got your way with me last week. Now it's our turn," Jan teased.

"Next time I warn you to wait for your wife, you should listen," Sally said as she laughed.

Jan spread a blanket on the floor and took off her clothes as I grabbed my cock and continued stroking it. Sally undressed and they both laid down.

"You'll need to work for it," Jan said "if you want any of this pussy tonight. Payback's your bitch." She looked at Sally. "Thanks for helping out."

"My pleasure, girlfriend," Sally said as she laid back and spread her legs. She beckoned me with a finger. "Let go of that cock and let's feel that tongue at work."

I spent the rest of the evening playing with these two lovely ladies on the living room floor. Neither of them were Bi, and they wouldn't touch each other. So, I had to work to make each of them orgasm twice from either my tongue, hand, or Jan's toys, before Sally finally grabbed my cock, pulling me into her to finish.

If you fantasize about having two horny women for a threesome, be careful what you wish for. It might be a lot of work.

Bedtime

Later Sally retired to her bedroom to call her husband, while Jan and I sat on the couch finishing our last drink before bed.

"I collapsed after that last orgasm. Did you get off in Sally?"

"Yes. She grabbed me by the cock, and I finally got to cum in her."

"I hope you learned your lesson," she said as she quietly laughed. "We're in this together, so never forget about me."

"Got it, as long as you'll keep taking care of me, too."

"You know I will."

Jan looked down at my cock to see it twitch as it started to grow. She set her glass on the coffee table and took my hand as she stood.

"Let's go to bed. I'm tired," she said in a resigned tone. "But I'll lie there, and you can do whatever you want to me."

"I love you," I said. "There! I said it first tonight."

"I love you, too, geek," she said and chuckled. "... Come on. Maybe I won't just lie there."

The adventure continues ...