Lifestyle Ch. 07: Threesomes

Story Info
He learns a lesson as she enjoys friends with benefits.
8.1k words
4.49
6.1k
6

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: This is a rewritten version of my previous "Getting Started Ch. 03: Threesomes". I am removing that earlier attempt at writing after several editors pointed out my unimaginative technical writing style and lack of "color" in the scenes. I also needed to restart the series with several chapters dedicated to building my main characters.

If you are new to my series, the first three 'Lifestyle' chapters explains how they met and became a couple, and why they behave as they do.

************************

She came out of the bathroom, naked and ready for bed. I watched as she pulled the blanket and sheet back on her side of the bed to climb in beside me. As she crawled onto the bed, she bent over, her 38-D's swinging freely and her long auburn hair cascading down around her face.

I enjoy seeing her in that position: hands on the bed and bent over. Sometimes as I fuck her from behind, we both watch ourselves in the large mirror on the wall. Or maybe I'll be sitting on the bed, with her kneeling and hair cascading around her face like this, hiding my cock in her mouth.

Tonight, we were just planning to go to sleep. I put my left arm out as she slid under the blanket and cuddled up next to me. She laid her head on my left shoulder and put a hand on my bare chest. I wrapped my arm around her, pulling her close.

"This is my favorite part of the day," she said "... laying here with my head on your shoulder."

"I enjoy this, too. I like the feel of your tits pressed against me. They get me thinking, and 'he' starts growing."

I felt her hand as she slid it down my stomach to grasp my stiffening cock.

"Hmmm. Are you sure 'he's' thinking of my tits? Or could he be thinking of Sally's tits you'll get to feel on Saturday?"

"Sally does have nice tits, just as soft and big as yours. That's why I held her pressed against me and kissed her for so long in the parking lot. She kisses like you, too, which is also a turn-on."

"I must admit, she did look hot in those tight jeans and boots. You two looked good together. Sam and I just kissed quickly, then we watched the two of you mauling each other ... for five minutes!"

"Didn't you try feeling Sam?"

"I was doing that while he and I sat beside each other in the restaurant. My hand was on his cock under the table most of the time. It felt nice, and it felt as long as your seven inches."

My cock was fully hard now, and Jan moved her hand slowly up and down its length under the blanket.

"I'm glad they're able to join us at the mountain house this weekend. It will be nice to enjoy an evening with them, without the time limit of fucking and leaving to drive home."

"Yes. But remember, don't take her in OUR bed! Our master bedroom at that house is just for the two of us."

"So, you were stroking Sam's cock in the restaurant? You didn't tell me that."

"I put my hand on his leg, you know, like I do when I'm teasing you to get your attention. He reached down to move it up to his crotch. I could feel his cock through his pants, so I slid my hand up and down ... sort of like this."

She let go of my cock, and just rubbed it slowly with the palm of her hand. I felt the pressure building in my balls as she played with me. She moved her hand down to cup and caress my balls.

"I hope Sam took my suggestion and shaves his balls. You know how much I like sucking your clean-shaven balls. I get excited doing that."

"Sally's kissing was getting me hard earlier. And you're going to drive me over the edge if you keep doing that."

"How do you want me? On my back? Or on my knees?"

"Maybe in your mouth?"

"You know I don't like doing that very often. 'She' wants a cock tonight. And that's my cock you have."

"Then he's going to fill that pussy. On your back, bitch."

"But I'm your bitch," she said in a soft loving tone.

Jan rolled onto her back, and I rolled over between her spread legs. I positioned my cock at her entrance and slowly slid into her.

"You seem wet and ready tonight. I didn't need to use lube, and it slid right in. Thinking of Sam?" I began slowly pumping in and out of her, as I lowered my chest onto her, my elbows on the bed beside her shoulders to support my weight. I put my hands under the back of her head, raising her closer to my left ear.

"Oh, yes. That's his cock I'm feeling," she whispered, as she wrapped her arms around me and pressed her mouth close to my ear. "He feels so good fucking me. Pump that cock like you're fucking Sally! I want Sam pounding into me!"

I slammed my hips hard against her, my cock reaching deep inside. Pulling my hips back, I felt the cock head at her entrance and slammed back in. Then I began pumping hard, picking up speed.

"That's it," she whispered almost breathlessly. "Fuck her! ... Oh, Oh, Oh ..." Jan kept up her fantasy. "Shove that cock into her. I'll share it with Sally. Oh, Oh, OHHH, YES!"

Jan's legs wrapped around me, and she began shuddering with her orgasm. The image of Sally's blonde hair and the feel of her warm wet kisses was stuck in my mind, as I kept pumping into my wife. The pressure in my balls reached the head of my cock as Jan described her fantasy. I suddenly exploded inside her as I pressed my hips in one last time and stopped thrusting. I paused, frozen there with my cock buried in my wife and I emptied my load in her.

As the last spasms subsided, I reached to the nightstand retrieving the box of tissues, and I held it for her to pull a few out. I dropped the box on the bed and pulled out one tissue to catch my cock as I pulled out of her.

Jan was wiping herself with the tissues. "That was a very wet one. You must have been really pent-up thinking of Sally's kisses."

"You know your moans always turn me on. I love those sounds you make."

"After 30 years, you and I are still perfect together. It was fun sucking and fucking Brad last month. And I'm looking forward to Sam and Sally this weekend. I know they can't be better, just different. You are all I ever really need. ... We have a great life together."

"And no other woman will be as good as you."

"I love you," she said quietly.

"I love you, too."

We laid there, cuddled together with her head back on my shoulder. With all tension gone, sleep came easily.

Lifestyle

Over the years, sex between my wife and I became routine. Once the kids were out of the house, we were looking for ways to spice things up, when our friends Fred and June suggested checking out a swinger web site. So, we set up an online profile and started our search for compatible couples.

At six foot three, 200 pounds, with salt & pepper full head of hair, I think I could still catch the attention of some other ladies to explore different desires. And Jan has always complimented/complained about my "package", as a good thickness but too long to comfortably swallow. So, maybe I could find an adventurous woman who wants to try swallowing my rod.

Jan is a typical MILF, who I'm sure inspired some lustful wet dreams in some of our kids' teenage friends. She's about five foot seven and weighs 135 pounds with auburn shoulder-length hair and green eyes. She stays fit with almost daily exercise. And at her height, she carries her weight well, particularly with so much distributed to her 38-Ds.

Our latest search brought us to that dinner with Sam and Sally. They've been married almost as long and are two years younger. They too are empty nesters, with their one daughter away in college. Sally is about Jan's size and build, carrying a few extra pounds, with blond hair cut a little shorter. She looks rather hot wearing tight jeans and knee-high boots. Sam's a few inches shorter than me with a receding hairline. He's a former athlete and stays in great shape.

Mountain Retreat

After arriving home from work the next evening, we left for the two-hour drive to begin our weekend at the mountain house. This long drive became just another easy weekly routine after the first year.

We bought the second home in the mountains years ago to help keep the spark alive in our marriage. The house has plenty of space for our kids to visit and spend the weekend, drinking, playing pool, hiking, shooting, or just enjoying the hot tub and fireplace. And it sometimes allows us a retreat from each other, if one of us just wants some private alone time. With the two-car garage there, I can spend a weekend tinkering on my old car to keep it running. Or Jan will spend a weekend alone reading her romance novels or watching chick-flix without me.

I really picked this house with its ten acres of woodland for the type of underbrush. It reminds me of the park in the small town where Jan and I met, and where we enjoyed discovering sex together. Over the years, I've cut and marked some paths around the property for our guests, kids, and grandkids to enjoy a walk in the woods. But even our now grown kids have yet to discover their parent's private clearing deep in the mountain laurel. When Jan's feeling romantic or nostalgic, she'll prepare a picnic, and we sneak away for a few fun-filled hours of playtime in that small private clearing.

Since sex is one of our favorite activities at the mountain house, we decided to expand our fun by inviting a lifestyle couple to join us there.

As usual, once we arrived there, Jan and I spent this Friday evening with a quick and easy dinner, then enjoyed a drink in front of the fireplace before bed. Saturday was spent resetting the fireplace, doing some routine maintenance around the house, and getting ready for our new friends.

*****

At 5 o'clock, I heard the doorbell, right on time.

"Come in," I said, welcoming our guests. "I hope you didn't have a hard time finding the place."

"No. The GPS directed us most of the way, until I lost signal," Sam said. He was dressed in tan slacks and a polo shirt.

"That's why I sent you the map. We've had some friends get lost trying to find this place."

Sally came in and reached her arms around my shoulders, pulling me down for a sensuous kiss. "Mmmm," she moaned with our lips pressed together, and our tongues exploring. She broke the kiss, still hugging me. "That was a goodnight kiss two days ago. This one is the start of a good night tonight."

Jan came to the foyer from the kitchen and did the same kissing greeting with Sam. Then she reached down to rub his cock through his slacks. "Hmmm. That feels familiar. But let's have dinner first. We have all night and tomorrow. Ted, why don't you show them to their room, then help me finish setting the table for dinner." Jan turned to Sally. "And don't fuck him until I'm there to watch."

"You got it, girl. I'll keep my hands to myself, until I hear the starting gun," Sally said and laughed.

*****

We talked over dinner about our jobs and kids. As we were finishing dessert, Jan asked "So, have you had any particularly fun dates with other swingers?"

"Well, there was the first time I set her up with her boyfriend," Sam said.

"Boyfriend?" Jan asked surprised.

"Carl is a Black guy I contacted online," Sam said. "His wife doesn't play. But Sally would get together with him sometimes. The first time they met she didn't even know about him."

"Sam told me we were going to have a sexy Saturday afternoon," Sally continued. "He started by tying me to the bed, and he blindfolded me. I was waiting for Sam to climb onto the bed and fuck me."

"But after I tied her down, I set up the video camera and I went downstairs to let Carl in. I told him 'She's tied up on the bed ready for you. I'll be back in two hours. Have fun with her.' Then I went to a bar for a few drinks."

"Tied to the bed and blindfolded, I felt someone crawl on the bed, then a huge cock I knew wasn't Sam's was going into me. He fucked me for ten minutes before he took off the blindfold and untied me. Then I sucked him up again, and his cock didn't leave my body until Sam came back home. After that, I could call Carl whenever I was feeling really horny. Unfortunately, Carl's job moved him too far away last year, or I'd introduce you to him."

"Wow," Jan said surprised. "We decided we'll only play with couples where both are involved. I don't want to be 'The Other Woman' in a drama."

"Carl said his wife knows about his activities," Sally said. "He said they have an open marriage. But I didn't confirm that with her. So that's a good point."

Living Room

"Let's take our drinks into the living room and get more comfortable," I said.

As Jan and Sam walked around the end of the couch, she put her hand on his chest and pushed him back to sit on the couch. She set her wine glass on the end table and dropped to her knees in front of him. She reached for his belt buckle and zipper as she unfastened his pants. He lifted his hips to allow her to remove the pants, revealing his tented erection within his briefs. She then pulled down his briefs freeing his stiffening cock and balls. Grasping his cock in her left hand, I watched as my wife lowered her head to take its head into her mouth.

I turned to Sally, reaching to the back of her head to guide her mouth towards mine. As we were undressing each other, Jan stood to spread some blankets on the living room floor. She shed her clothes and laid down on the blanket, where Sam joined her.

Sally and I undressed at the same time, and she laid down beside Jan.

Sam immediately dove in face first to enjoy Jan's pussy, while I knelt down between his wife's open legs. Applying some lube to the head of my cock, I slid into her to start fucking Sally in the missionary position. This lasted a few minutes until Sally told me to lie on my back.

Sally climbed on top of me, guiding my hard cock into her. She slid down that shaft and started riding it. I could tell she was getting excited from her breathing and enthusiasm when driving her pussy down onto it. But she wasn't quite getting there.

I reached my left hand under and between us to try feeling for her clit. She stopped her thrusts on my cock to give me her pussy's full attention. I pulled my cock out of her and replaced it with two fingers as I probed for her G-spot. With Sally poised over me on her hands and knees, I massaged her G-spot. I could now feel her body responding.

Looking to my right, I saw Sam now fucking Jan in the same position two feet away. I returned my attention to Sally. I kept my fingers focused on rubbing around the raised spot inches within her. Her breathing was getting heavier, and I could feel her pussy start grasping my fingers as they became very wet. As I continued to rub around that spot, my whole hand beneath her became soaked. I was massaging inside her pussy until I felt yet another wave of reaction from her. The wetness was now dripping and running down my hand onto the blanket.

"I can get VERY wet when I'm excited."

"Well, I seemed to have done the job." I replied.

"Oh yes. You'll do," she said as she climbed off. We shifted to lay beside each other.

We watched as her husband continued to fuck Jan. I was lightly caressing Sally, as Sam stopped and asked Jan to get on her hands and knees to enter her from behind doggy style. They were three feet away from us and I could clearly see his cock slide into her. He started pumping into Jan from behind. Her head was thrown back as she enjoyed the feel of that cock pounding into her.

"Oh...Oh...Oh!", Jan said as she reacted to each thrust. Her mouth was wide open, and she looked so inviting.

I looked at Sally. "Excuse me. I hope you don't mind, but I've always wanted to do this."

I got up from Sally and went to kneel in front of Jan. I fed her my cock, which she eagerly took into her mouth. Sam and I were spit-roasting my wife, as Sally laid nearby watching us.

I enjoyed the feeling of her lips and tongue as I slid my cock in and out of her mouth. She would open a little wider as she made "Oomph...Mmmph" sounds, somewhat muffled by my cock. She occasionally took it out of her mouth to hold it beside her face, while she focused on the other cock pounding her from behind.

This was the first time my wife ever took two real cocks at the same time. Having two guys pounding into her from both ends seemed to agree with her. I could tell from her sounds and sucking she didn't want it to end.

I only stayed in this position for about two minutes. The view of my cock in Jan's mouth while Sam fucked her was getting me closer to my goal. But I was kneeling in an awkward position. I looked over at Sally and asked, "Are you ready for more?"

"Jan shouldn't have all the fun. I'll take some of it, too," she replied.

I left Jan and went to Sally. Lying on top of her, I entered her in the missionary position, and fucked her to finally reach my own orgasm. I became more excited feeling her and trying to watch Jan at the same time. I felt the cum swelling up as I erupted deep inside her.

Jan was still on her knees with her ass in the air but dropped down on her elbows. Sam was also obviously finishing when his thrusts slowed and he stopped. He kept his cock planted in Jan from behind as he unloaded his balls into her.

Sam and I both withdrew from the women, and we grabbed tissues and towels nearby to clean up. The women both said they were spent and ready to relax, too.

We sat comfortably enjoying our wine and spent some time planning our next get-together. Then it was time for bed.

When Jan and I were in bed, I said, "In the living room, I couldn't resist getting in front of you, when he was fucking you from behind."

"I loved having your cock in my mouth at the same time. Taking two cocks was a real turn on for me.

"Maybe we could have more than one couple here sometime. That would increase the odds of doing that again, sharing you with another guy at the same time."

"A swinger house party? I don't know about that. There's a good chance one of us would go off with someone in another room."

"Would that make you jealous, knowing I'm fucking a woman in another room?"

"No. Not jealous. I just like watching you. So, if it's in the same house, then I guess it would be alright if we were in separate rooms. Just don't close the door! I don't want any closed doors between us."

"OK. The same rule applies to you, too. No closed doors if you're with another guy out of my sight."

"And you don't bring any other woman into this bedroom. This is our room, for just the two of us."

"Agreed. It's ok to share you with another guy ... under the right conditions. But this is about the two of us having fun, without breaking anything we already have together.

So, we decided it might be alright to relax the same room rule, as long as it's in the same house and there are no closed doors between us.

Morning

The next morning, I was up first. It's another of my routines when we're at the mountain house. Jan fixes dinner, so I always get up before her to clean up the kitchen and make coffee. And I'm always up before anyone else when we have our kids or guests here. It's not that I'm setting any alarms or obsessive about it. I just pop awake around 5:30 and can't go back to sleep if others are in the same house.

I was finished with the kitchen clean-up by 6:30, when Sally came to join me, as the coffee was still brewing.

I walked over to her, wrapping my arms around her and we started kissing.

"Mmmm. That feels familiar," she said.

"It does. Kissing like that seems to get me started." I took her hand and placed it on my pants for her to feel my cock stiffening.

"Well, that's also a familiar feel," she said. "But we have to wait for the others. Jan would be pissed at me if I fucked her husband without her here."

"She and I talked about it, last night. She's comfortable with us in different rooms, as long as there are no closed doors." I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her into my body, enjoying the feel of her tits pressed against me.