Lifestyle Ch. 11 - Demons Past

Story Info
Wife returns to hometown, encountering an abusive ex-lover.
8.2k words
4.47
4.1k
7

Part 10 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: My favorite characters were socially dysfunctional geek/nerd virgins, who hooked up in their senior year of high school. After a few separations when Ted went away to a university for his junior and senior years, they married and have been together for thirty years. The 'Lifestyle' series shows how they met, dated, married, then later became swingers.

******

Jan came into the dining room with the last two dishes for our dinner, setting the pork tenderloin and glazed carrots dish on the table. I finished pouring her glass of wine, then set the bottle on the table so I could hold her chair.

"Thank you," she cheerfully said as she sat, and I helped her with the chair. "I may be your bitch, but I still appreciate that you open doors for me or hold my chair."

"A lot of women today resent men doing things like that," I said as I walked around the end of the table to my chair across from her.

"That's their loss," she said. "We both know I can open my own doors. But I think it's like you're showing me a little courtesy and respect by allowing me to go first."

I chuckled, then said "You know, sometimes I only do that so I can watch your ass."

"Of course," Jan said coyly. "And I'll start worrying when you don't want to watch my ass."

After taking my seat, we picked up our wine glasses. "Cheers," I said as we both took sips. "It's the pinot noir we picked up last year on our trip to the Virginia bed and breakfast for your birthday. It should go well with the pork."

"That was a nice surprise weekend," Jan said then taking another sip. "By the way, Dad called this morning to say they've sold the house and already moved to Harrisburg."

"This is rather sudden," I said surprised. "You didn't tell me they were planning to move."

"Dad mentioned last month they were thinking of moving," Jan said. "I forgot to tell you. And I didn't realize he was putting the plan in motion so quickly."

"We could have taken time to visit and help them with the move."

"You know I couldn't be there with Mom around," Jan said. "Mom hasn't seen me for years. Dad said she's fine when I'm not around unless someone mentions me. Then it seems to bring back her memories of kids, miscarriages, and of being trapped in the car while my brother Daniel was dying. Then she has another breakdown. So, he recommended I stay away."

"When are they closing on the house sell?" I asked.

"Next month. So, I'm driving back there this weekend for one final look at the place, before it goes to closing. Do you feel like coming along?"

"Of course. That's my pussy you have, and I follow her wherever she goes. But it's been a long time since our last visit."

"With mom's condition, it was all for the best," she said.

"Are we staying with your friend Marlene and her husband, Ben?"

"No. I texted her that I'm going there to visit the house one last time. She offered us a room. But I told her it's going to be a depressing nostalgic visit, and I'd rather visit them later under better circumstances."

"Okay. Go ahead and make whatever arrangement you like. We'll take your BMW, and I'll drive," I said.

***

Weekend Getaway

We both took a day off work to get an early start, so it was about six o'clock on the late spring Friday evening when we turned off the highway into the hotel parking lot. Jan reserved a room as our first stop at a nice hotel, still about an hour drive from our hometown. The motels closer to the rural area where we grew up had fallen into disrepair and some were more likely to rent rooms by the hour.

We checked into the hotel, quickly showered, and changed. The hotel restaurant was good for a leisurely dinner. Then we planned on having a drink in the adjacent nightclub.

After cleaning up, I was wearing my usual jeans with a blue dress shirt, the sleeves rolled halfway up my arms. I looked in the mirror, remembering how Jan appreciated a blue shirt going well with my blue eyes on our first date. The tall slightly athletic-looking guy in the mirror had unkempt mostly black hair hanging down just below the tops of his ears. So, I ran a comb through the slightly graying hair to keep it out of my eyes.

When I came out of the bathroom, Jan was ready to go to dinner, wearing a short, silver dress, matching small purse, and four-inch heels with ankle straps. The dress was lowcut, showing plenty of cleavage to admire. She didn't look trampy but was rather elegant with long auburn hair hanging halfway down her back. She kept some of the long hair pulled forward over her left shoulder lying on top of her breast to allow the hair in front to drape seductively over her left eye. And she used just a little mascara along with a subtle shade of shiny lip gloss to complete a very seductive look.

Although I tend to dress casually, my wife always dresses to impress. And I enjoy looking at the sexy outfits she wears to catch my attention. She seems to always enjoy the attention she gets as men turn to look, and she exploits their distractions in every situation. But as we always ask and say to each other at the end of many nights; "Who are you going to bed with?" "You, every night!" We've had a great relationship for almost thirty years.

***

It was after nine o'clock when we walked through the hotel lobby to the nightclub. The place was the usual dark club venue with a long bar to the right side of the entrance from the hotel lobby. There were plenty of four-chair tables, a twenty-by-twenty-foot-wide dance floor, and a small stage to the left of the entrance for the band, the stage being just a foot higher than the rest of the floor.

We stopped inside the door in the relatively dark alcove, waiting for our eyes to adjust to the dim lighting. Most of the tables were occupied, but there were a few empty seats at the long bar.

The four band members were playing a selection of 60's and 70's rock and disco music in their first set, as a few couples were on the dance floor moving to the music. The band members all looked to be in their late 50's, having grown up to that type of music.

Looking around the room, I studied the people and paused at each face, trying to decide if any of them looked familiar from our nearby small-town past.

Jan stared at the band for a minute, then turned to me. "This place hasn't changed at all."

"Since when?" I asked. "I've never been here."

"When you went away to the university that first year, Marlene and I came here a few times."

"Oh?" I remembered her description long ago, and I turned to look at the band. "Do you recognize them?"

I thought back to the first summer after I returned from the university, when we got back together. I told her of everyone I dated, including the misadventure with one woman who was married. Jan related her story of falling for a band member, only to return a week later and see him with his wife.

"Oh, yeah," she said. "That's Ryan on the base guitar."

I looked back at the band. The guy was thin and about six feet tall, with shoulder length graying hair and a receding hairline already halfway over his head. He wore jeans and a black printed t-shirt with a print of Gene Simmons from the band Kiss on the front. A typical aging hippie.

"Would you mind taking a seat here at this end of the bar?" Jan began, pointing to our right. "I'm going over there to the other end."

"Why?" I asked. "What do you have in mind?"

"I don't see any groupie wives at the tables," she said.

That evening long ago when I mentioned my college date's jealous husband, Jan described her 'similar' experience with the married guy from the band as her first experience with the deceptive nature of nightclub dating. Without his wedding ring, she didn't know he was married until she saw him with his wife a week later. So, I had an idea of what she might be planning.

Jan took off her wedding ring and put it in her purse, then went to the end barstool at the other corner of the bar, taking a seat with a vacant stool to her right beside her. She called the female bartender over and ordered her drink.

The bartender reached for the Remy Martin XO, a good sipping cognac on the top shelf. She used a lighter to warm a brandy snifter before pouring Jan a straight shot, then also brought her a glass of water.

Jan pulled out a fifty from her purse, placing it on the bar. She leaned forwarded and talked quietly to the bartender for a minute. The bartender glanced back at me then to Jan and nodded, taking the fifty.

The drink Jan ordered made my member twitch in my pants. I knew the eventual flirty results the cognac would have on her, and I looked forward to taking her back to our bed. My wife looked both elegant and gorgeous sitting there in her short dress with her legs crossed and sipping the cognac.

I ordered a Bacardi and coke, nursing my drink slowly, with the evening still young. But I noticed Jan suddenly finished her shot as soon as the band announced their first break. As the band members left the stage, the guy Jan pointed out, Ryan walked straight toward the bar and the only single woman there, my wife.

He walked up to her and leaned on the bar opening to her left. After exchanging a few words, Jan tilted her empty glass and shrugged dismissively. Ryan dropped his head, then looked up calling the bartender over and pointing to Jan's glass. I saw him shake his head and the bartender returned handing her another cognac, not the brand she previously ordered.

He walked around Jan and took the vacant stool beside and in front of her to her right, his back now turned toward me so they could talk across the corner of the bar. They continued talking for a few minutes, and I could see his arm move down, obviously putting his hand on her leg. Then he motioned toward the hallway across the dance floor near the stage leading to the restrooms.

Jan smiled and shook her head, saying something to him. That's when I saw her look at me and motion with a slight jerk of her head to her left at the open bar now slightly behind her.

I stood from my chair and walked over to them, leaning on the bar to Jan's left. Placing my hand lightly on her back, I asked, "Could I buy you a drink?"

"I'm in the mood for a good highland scotch," Jan said smiling, sitting back, and looking at me. "Can you handle it?"

I realized what Jan was doing, trying to get some small revenge for being used by the player so long ago. So, I decided to play along.

She turned back to Ryan, still smiling, as he glared at me and I waved the bartender over.

"Do you have Macallan 18?" I asked, ordering what I knew would be the most exclusive of their stock.

"Of course," the bartender replied and smiled as she reached up taking a bottle from the top shelf.

"Make that two, neat, with a splash," I said.

"You didn't even ask the lady how she wants her drink," Ryan said dismissively, trying to put me down.

"There's only one way to drink a good single malt liquor," I said, while Jan looked at Ryan with a dismissive smirk.

The bartender poured our drinks in low scotch glasses and added just a splash of water. When she set the glasses in front of us, I handed her my American Express Platinum card along with a fifty-dollar bill. Her eyes did a double take on the fifty, glancing back at me. I nodded, and her smile widened as she pocketed the fifty and turned to run my credit card for the drinks.

Jan picked up her glass, took a sip and turned to me. "I was hoping to try this tonight." Then she looked at Ryan. "You look familiar," she said with a quizzical raise of her eyebrow. "Where's your wife this evening?"

"Who said I'm married?" he asked. "I'm not wearing a ring."

"You might not wear it all the time," Jan said. "But I've seen you with a ring, when your wife was around."

"I'm wearing 'my' ring," I said. "No secrets here."

Jan looked at me. "Would your wife approve of you buying me a drink?"

"She's seen me with other women," I said "and even encourages me."

"She sounds rather open-minded," Jan said.

"Yeah," Ryan said sarcastically. "I'll bet she approves of you running around on her."

"She can be a bitch at times," I said to Ryan, "particularly when someone pisses her off." Then I looked at Jan. "But she even likes to join in, when I find a gorgeous woman."

Jan turned more toward me, saying "She sounds like an interesting woman. Maybe I should meet the bitch some evening to find out."

Ryan put his hand on her shoulder. "I bought you a drink first."

"I didn't ask you to buy me a drink," Jan said. "You insisted." She reached down to his pants, rubbing her hand over his crotch. "Hmmm," she pondered. "I'll need to think about that one."

She turned her barstool back toward me and rubbed her left hand over the bulge in my pants. "Now that feels like it might be more fun."

"I have a room in the hotel," I said. "Care to join me?"

"I have a better idea," Jan said, setting her scotch glass down and standing from the barstool. She glanced at the bartender and nodded, as we left our unfinished drinks there.

Ryan grabbed her upper arm as she was about to step past him. "What about later?" he asked. "I have another break coming up in forty-five minutes."

Jan looked annoyingly down at his hand, then pulled it off her arm. "Maybe you should stick to playing with your... guitar." she said, making the pause an obvious insult. She took my elbow directing me toward the hallway and the restrooms. "Follow me."

I glanced at Ryan, tilting my head a little in derision, as I said, "The lady made a wise choice."

Jan led the way as we crossed the room past the tables and walked down the short hallway to the restrooms. "We could go back to our room," I said.

"No," she said defiantly, then paused before saying quietly; "He didn't even remember me." She then added angrily, "I need to do this."

She pushed the door to the women's room open and pulled me in. The small room held four stalls along one wall, with a long counter on the opposite wall holding two sinks. The larger toilet stall was for handicapped access. This hotel kept the bathrooms very clean, so even the countertop looked like it had been wiped clean within the last hour. Fortunately, the room was empty for now.

Jan pulled me into the handicapped stall and latched the door closed behind me. She reached to the back of my head and pulled me down for a long kiss. When she let me go from the kiss, she leaned back against the wall beside the toilet, pulled her dress up and her panties aside, rubbing herself and sliding two fingers in. "When I remember this place again, I want to think of you!" she said harshly. "Fuck his memory out of my head."

I unzipped my pants and pulled my stiffening shaft out. Jan dropped to her knees in front of me, grasping my rod and pulled it to her mouth. Licking the head and covering it with her lips, she bobbed her head a few times to get it fully hard. She reached for my belt and unfastened it, pulling my pants down. Then she stood, turning to put one hand on the door, bending over with her ass toward me. Her free hand went to her dress and pulled it up over her ass, her panties still pushed aside exposing her slit.

"I want to forget about him," Jan said looking back over her shoulder at me. "Fuck me here and replace him!"

Stepping close, I grabbed my shaft in my right hand to slide the head up and down her slit, finding the opening and pushing in a little. Jan was so wet I didn't need lube. Pressing slowly, my full length was soon deep inside her. As I withdrew, she lowered her back a little and braced her hands against the stall sides near the door.

"Fuck me hard," she said quietly.

I began pumping into her, pulling her hips back as I went in with each stroke, trying to keep from pushing her too hard against the bathroom stall walls. We fucked like that for the next minute or two, my hips slapping against her ass with each deep stroke, with Jan actively shoving backward onto me. Then she straightened her back. As she stood up with me still inside her, she said with a gasp "We need to change positions! Let me lean against the wall."

Jan turned, as I slipped out, and she leaned with her back to the wall, spreading her legs a little as I put my cock against her slit. She reached down and guided me in, and I began thrusting again, pounding her ass hard up against the wall.

"Oh, Oh, Oh!" she moaned as I bucked into her. She reached around my shoulders pulling herself up and wrapped her legs around me. She pulled her head close to my neck, moaning into me as I humped her back and ass into the wall.

Picking her head up, she closed her eyes, focusing on the feel of my cock pounding into her. Then she looked into my eyes, with a slight hint of fear and desperation in her expression. "Three times, three positions. We need to change one more time," she gasped out as she dropped her legs to the floor and let go of my shoulders. Reaching into her purse, Jan pulled out a small bottle of lube, handing it to me.

"You're wet enough," I said.

"Use a lot," she said, and turned her eyes down and added quietly. "You're going to fuck me in the ass."

That caught me by surprise! I knew her old boyfriend Ray sometimes did anal with her, after I went away to the university for my senior year. And since we married, Jan's occasionally suggested I do it with her. But Ryan apparently fucked her in the ass that nightclub weekend for the first time!

I spread a liberal amount of lube on my hard shaft and rubbed it around.

Jan turned toward the toilet and put her hands on the top of the tank. "Go slow until it's in," she said. "You're bigger than he was, and I might not be ready for this."

I reached down and spread her ass cheeks, exposing my target. Placing the well lubed head against her small, puckered hole, I pressed in slowly.

"Ow, ow, ow!" Jan quietly complained.

I backed out a little.

"Don't stop!... Do it!" she exclaimed as she gasped. "I need to do this! I need YOU to do this with me," she said desperately. "Fuck me in the ass, right here, right now!"

"I don't want to hurt you," I said. "You're not ready for it."

"I wasn't ready that first time, either. Push forward," she said angrily "or I'll back you up against the door!"

I slowly pushed forward again, pressing further into her, as she continued to groan and complain from the pain of me stretching her out. She continued with "Ow. Ow. Ah. Don't stop! Ahhh."

The tip of my cock slid slowly and easily past the tightest part, and I could feel the resistance give way. Her moans stopped as I slid further in easily until my hips pressed against her ass cheeks.

Jan remained bent over and stopped moving, breathing hard for a few seconds as she adjusted to the feel of this invasion. Then she pulled forward a little and suddenly bucked back against me. "Now fuck me hard in the ass and make me cum!"

I slowly pulled halfway out and pushed back in again, repeating these first thrusts without coming all the way out. I thrust harder, banging against her ass harder with each stroke! Jan was turning her head from side to side and tossing her hair wildly as I kept at it. I'd never seen my wife so obsessed! She was moaning "Ah, Ah, Ah!" with each push, a sound not quite of pain or pleasure.

The tightness of her ass was quickly causing the pressure in me to build. I could feel it rising toward the little head of my shaft, and I knew I was about to cum.

"I'm almost there," I warned. "I'm going to cum in your ass."

"That's it," she said excitedly. "Call me your slut!" she added as a command.

"Take it in your ass, slut," I said as I played her game. "You want me to fuck you in the ass, don't you? Tell me you're my tight little slut.... Say it!"

"Yes!" Jan growled almost angrily. "I'm your ass slut! Cum in my ass."