Lifestyle Ch. 11 - Demons Past

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took a sip and held the tumbler up to look at it, then looked around at the bushes surrounding our private space on this blanket.

"I like this," I said, a finality in my voice, as if I were admiring a job well done.

"It's not Boones Farm," she said. "It's my favorite, a Chardonnay."

"No. I mean this," I waved my hand and the tumbler around, "... our place... together..."

"I know," Jan said, then added thoughtfully as she looked at the bushes. "We could never do this, be here,... with anyone else. It would never be as good as this," and she looked seductively back at me as her hand went to work on her belt buckle.

She looked at me admiring her body as she slipped out of her shorts. "What are you waiting for?" she asked. "Lose the pants! I owe you a blowjob."

"It's not really a blowjob until the job is done," I said, alluding to her usual brief oral before regular sex.

"And I'm going to finish the job," she said.

I excitedly grabbed at my belt, removing my pants, and rolled them to use in propping my ass up higher.

Jan crawled into position between my spread legs as I laid back. She laid between them and grasped my stiffening shaft in her right hand, and pulled the head to her lips, kissing it, then looked up at me. "You're going to cum in my mouth," she said then turned her face down to engulf my cock with her mouth.

She began bobbing her head on it. I could feel her tongue each time she pulled back and the head was near her lips. She would slide her tongue around the head or flick the tip of her tongue against the bottom of the head. Then she dove back onto it until the head pressed against the back of her throat.

She did this cockhead tickling job for about a minute, then pulled it out of her mouth with her left hand, stroking it beside her face. Turning her head to her right, she looked up at me and sucked my left ball in. I felt her tongue circling my ball as she gently sucked on it.

Releasing it from her lips, she ducked her head further down between my legs, pulling my cock straight up toward her forehead and began licking the sensitive spot just under the center of my balls. Planting her lips on that spot, she was sucking as she held my stiff shaft in front of her forehead, stroking me with her left hand. My excitement builds faster when I look down at her in that position and feel her when she does this, and she knows it!

The fluid rose in my cock toward the head, and I warned "You're going to make me cum fast."

Jan continued sucking for a few more seconds, stroking me even faster.

"Here it comes," I said as I tried to hold it back.

Jan stopped sucking under my balls and quickly picked her head up, pulling the cock head between her lips. She stroked fast, holding just the head inside her mouth as she looked up at my eyes.

My tension released as the surge burst forth into her mouth. I felt the spurts as my balls contracted pumping it into her mouth. She sucked slightly to keep it in as her cheeks expanded a little with the buildup. When the last spurts subsided, she flicked her tongue over the end, then pulled the head out, closing her lips over it. She laid there between my spread legs and smiled up at me, making an obvious show of swallowing.

"Thirty years together," she said with a slight sigh of contentment. "Happy anniversary! I love you."

"And I L-word you, too," I said.

She laughed as she crawled up to lay beside me on my left. I pulled the rolled pants from under me to lay flat and she laid her head on my shoulder, lightly sliding her left hand over my chest. "I was hoping for a second round from you here," she said.

"Give me a few minutes, and he'll be up again."

"I want to feel you handling me here like you did those years ago."

"It was like turning the knobs on a radio, fine tuning you. I can do that," I said.

"Geek."

"But I'm your geek."

"And I'm like Barbie, your bitch has it all.... We have a great life together."

My wife got everything she wanted before we started the long drive home.

The End

***

Author's Postscript: My story "Lifestyle Ch. 01: A Geek Beginning" introduced Jan's issues with her mother. In "Lifestyle Ch. 02: Different Paths" Jan briefly described her encounter with the band guy, without going into much detail. And "Lifestyle Ch. 03: Together Again" she describes her relationship with the previous boyfriend and her 'scared straight' incident.