Lifestyle Ch. 14 - Keeping Score

Story Info
Swinger husband has issues keeping up with his wife's fun.
10.1k words
3.14
6.8k
8

Part 13 of the 14 part series

Updated 04/28/2023
Created 10/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: This story of FUN extra-marital sex and my favorite swinger couple will reference some of their earlier exploits, which can be found in the previous chapters. But you don't need to read those earlier stories to fully appreciate this one.

If you are adamantly opposed to consensual extra-marital sex, then you've wasted your time by clicking on any of my stories. Just have your fun and save some time by clicking to the last page to select a 1-star rating.

**********

This was another routine Sunday evening after dinner. We were just starting to relax with drinks in our living room in front of the fireplace. She spread the blanket on her swivel chair, grasped her one-piece, long lounge dress, and pulled it up and off over her head. My gorgeous, auburn-haired wife, Jan picked up her glass of red wine to take a sip, facing me with a seductive look as I admired her athletic body. Her ample chest and shaved bare slit always caught my eye. Stepping in front of the chair, she sat on the blanket and threw her right leg over the arm, spreading herself open.

I went to the other side of the living room to the ottoman, retrieving her latest favorite thrusting rabbit toy, a small tub of coconut oil, and the two cushions she usually uses when kneeling in front of me. Dropping the cushions in front of her, I knelt there between her spread legs, setting the toy and coconut oil near the box of tissues on the adjacent end table. After sticking two fingers into the tub of oil, I slid those lubed fingers into her wet open hole to begin pumping in and out and rubbing her clit with my thumb. As her nub grew more prominent, I leaned over to suck it, enjoying her moans.

"Oh. Oh! Oh, yeah!" and I felt her hands as she grabbed the back of my head, pulling me in.

I pulled my head back away, warning "No hands! This is my show, so don't grab my head," and I shoved my two fingers in as far as I could reach, flicking them around her G-spot and finding a small growing nub inside.

"Oh, yes! That's it," and she gasped while I continued to probe. "... I need a cock," Jan said suddenly. "Fuck me!"

My cock was now semi-hard, but hard enough to work. Straightening my back, I crept closer to her ass at the edge of her chair. Grasping my stiffening shaft, I positioned the head and slid into her. Jan's sounds grew even more excited as she felt me penetrating her. She opened her mouth in an O, and began gasping "Oh. Oh. Oh," in time with my thrusts

"When you have your mouth open like that," I noticed "you look like you need a cock in it."

Jan seductively ran the tip of her tongue around her open lips. "Oh, yeah. But I want to see you cum. ... Cum on my tits!"

Her encouraging words would usually get me harder and have me building to a release. But I felt a painful twinge in my right knee in my kneeling position, which distracted me. That sharp pain repeated with each thrust and my cock noticed, too, losing the battle.

"Ack!" I said a little disappointed but managing not to grimace. "I don't think I'm getting there tonight."

"Come on. You can do it! Cum on me," Jan insisted. She continued her gasps, then flicked the tip of her tongue out in a way which beckoned me. "Cum in my mouth!" she prompted, trying her best to get me to finish on or in her. When my wife's this turned on, she's on a mission to MAKE me finish for the evening, her controlling nature taking more pleasure in knowing she's the one who did it to me.

"I don't think so," I said a little disappointed. "A sharp pain in my knee, and I'm losing it," I finally admitted.

"Then I need a toy," she insisted, sounding exasperated.

I pulled my softening cock out and handed her the rabbit from the end table beside us. She reached two fingers into the coconut oil to lube the head of the rabbit, then slid it in. Jan turned on the butterfly vibration at her clit and the thrusting action inside, then she began thrusting it even more violently into her trying to build to her ultimate orgasm.

I reached to the coffee table for support to slowly stand, taking care of my right knee, and stood to watch her.

Jan thrust the shaft deep in and twisted the rabbit, trying to change the angle of attack on her clit, over and over until she threw her head back and moaned loudly "OHHHH ... There it is!!!!" Her back and hips jerked a few times as she spasmed before she relaxed, then slowly withdrew the rabbit to set aside. A few seconds later she casually added "... I'm done." She looked spent, lying back to relax, then noticed "But you didn't cum. Are you feeling alright?"

"My knee acted up at the wrong time," I explained. "You remember when I damaged it that time I fell from the tree I was trimming."

"You must feel frustrated," she said in sympathy.

"No. When a sharp pain like that hits, I can't keep it up to finish. I'll be alright for tonight. But are you feeling satisfied?"

"Oh, yeah," Jan said with enthusiasm. "That felt good when you were fucking me. When you're doing that, I could go on and on. And I really wanted you to cum. I think that's hot, knowing I'm the one making you cum."

I chuckled then added "You're my Energizer fuck-bunny."

"What if that knee bothers you at Ken and Claire's house party next week?" Jan asked, with a hint of concern. "I don't want you feeling jealous if I'm still going on with another guy. Let me know if you want to cancel or if you want to stop playing altogether."

"I won't be jealous," I said dismissively to relieve her concern. "This is just something that bothered me tonight. It comes and goes, so I should be alright next week. ... And my limitations shouldn't stop you from having fun. I'm not that selfish!"

***

While dating in high school, Jan and I learned about sex together. Then during my last two years away at college, we dated others. We didn't really break up when I went away to school. But due to the distance apart preventing us from seeing each other, we both decide it was best to be honest and date others without jealousy. It just seemed that every time we got back together when I returned home, we reconnected, realizing we were perfect for each other.

Although Jan enjoys flirting with guys, she likes my expertise playing with her and knowing her most sensitive spots. I knew her body well and could torment her to orgasm. I know exactly what she needs, and she finds it comforting not needing to direct me, as she did with other guys. She told me how some of the more clueless and insensitive guys would just get off in her and leave her frustrated.

I enjoyed Jan's endless flirting, and her outrageous and brutally honest attitudes, which I rarely found in other women. So, we finally married and moved away from that small hometown. Now after thirty years, our kids are grown and all out on their own, leaving us to enjoy sex, again ... together.

But once you've done EVERYTHING you both like ... so many times, ... together, ... a yearning sets in. Some have called it "The Seven Year Itch", the title of a famous movie in the late 1950's. Others see it as a "mid-life crisis", when men and even women get that yearning to be young again or begin to stray looking for their youth. It's a melancholy feeling of missing the newness of exploring sex together, as we did when we were young. I think all long-married couples face a time when one or the other gets that longing feeling of 'What else?', 'What am I missing here?' Jan and I seemed to get that feeling at about the same time in our marriage shortly after the last of our kids was out of the house. Without the kids, our friends changed because we no longer fit in with those who still had young kids at home. So, we looked around for a new hobby.

The swinger lifestyle we found gives her the opportunities for flirting and exploring her control over other guys, without secrecy threatening to break up our marriage. She can find guys who lust for her, and she can tease and play with them. And I can enjoy playing with other women, feeling their different reactions, and having fun learning their different sexy styles and desires. I can enjoy that newness of making their bodies shake under my touches. We look for other swinger couples in stable relationships who are also looking for that same newness, which adds comfort in knowing our spouse isn't fucking someone who's trying to come between us.

At six-foot-three and with my muscular build, I don't have problems finding other wives to play at house parties. And Jan can easily grab any guy she wants at those parties, enjoying her flirting and controlling experiments with them. We know there's no risk of any unexpected pregnancy since I had a vasectomy after our last child was born. Then a few years later, Jan had a health scare which required a hysterectomy.

Jan and I can trust each other, knowing we were giving each other everything the other might want; more freedom to enjoy new sex, but together. And afterwards, we talk about our new experiences, further exciting each other, which seems to bring us even closer.

But as I've grown older, I've noticed I'm having issues. I'm noticing problems getting excited as fast as my wife. Sometimes it's just aches and pains distracting me. At other times, it might be something in the back of my mind, like a problem at work. Thinking about it, ... and thinking about my sexy wife with her desires ... and needs, ... I've realized that jealousy, needs, and attempts to control are those things which break up many marriages. My wife knows she doesn't financially NEED me and could easily fulfill her sex needs with other guys. And I don't NEED her for financial reasons or to find sex. We've been together for so long and still WANT each other, but we've both noticed we have other needs, too. So, we won't go down that path of jealously trying to own and control each other. We've both had our special pact since marriage: Give me two weeks' notice if you ever want to leave, ... so I can fuck my brains out before you go!

***

Standing at the kitchen sink on this Monday morning, I finished drying the last of the pans from last night's dinner. She came barefoot from the bedroom, dressed in running shorts and an amply loaded sports bra. Her long auburn hair was pulled back in a ponytail, hanging down almost to the middle of her back. She stepped in beside me, her arms at her side and in an almost tired sleepy fashion, she laid her head against my shoulder.

After decades together, this pattern was familiar. Setting the pan and drying towel down, I turned to face her, as she lazily raised her arms over my shoulders. My arms moved by reflex to wrap around her back, pulling her into that comforting embrace and she turned her face up to mine. I felt her soft mounds pressed into my chest, overflowing, squeezed between my biceps. My lips soon found hers and our tongues began their dance as we kissed.

"Mmmmm," Jan said, then broke the kiss to add; "I smell coffee."

"You always smell fresh coffee in the morning," I said with a note of pride in helping her start the day. I released her and she turned to the coffee pot and cupboard.

I admired her gorgeous figure when she stood up on her toes, her back toward me as she retrieved a coffee mug.

"It took you longer than usual to get it up last night," Jan said over her shoulder with a hint of concern as she filled her mug. "Are you feeling alright?"

"Too many distractions," I said casually. "There's a work problem tugging in the back of my mind, which usually wouldn't matter when I'm fucking you. But I felt that twinge in my right knee when I knelt on the floor."

"Shouldn't you get that checked out by a doctor?" Jan asked.

"I don't need to see a doctor," I said with a hint of exasperation. "It's just age and old injuries coming back to remind me of those times I fell or twisted a joint."

"Maybe the doctors can do something about it," Jan suggested.

"I mentioned it to a doctor several years ago," I said, "and he just said the same thing, 'It's age and the early stages of arthritis, and to take some Ibuprofen as needed.' He said I should hold out as long as practical before considering a knee replacement. So, no, I don't need to waste hours going back again for the same answer. I'm getting older."

Jan set her coffee mug on the counter and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me in for a hug. "WE'RE getting older," she said with emphasis as she briefly laid her head against my chest, then broke away to pick up her coffee mug and walked to the kitchen table for a seat. "I'm getting older, too. That's why I need lube. And as long as you guys use some lube, you know I could go on and on. I can just lay back and let you guys entertain me," she said cheerfully. "... I love being a woman. I can fuck you any time I want ... when YOU can get it up."

"I'll have the lube ready in the living room later. You're mine tonight!" I said, as if scheduling her evening. "I'll lay back and let you ride me."

"It's a date!" she happily replied.

"Speaking of dates ..." I said, "I noticed a new couple on the swinger website. Their profile mentions a park nearby, which might put them within two or three miles of here. I was thinking of e-mailing them to see if they're interested in getting together. It would be nice to have some friends-with-benefits nearby for drinks after work."

"I saw that profile yesterday," Jan said. "They seem like a nice couple. But it shows they're not into 'full swap'. If you want to try getting together with them, e-mail them asking if they plan to be at Ken and Claire's house party next week. If they don't know about it, suggest they join the Bar Group and check in as attendees, so others will know they're coming. We could meet them there, instead of a restaurant."

"I'm looking forward to another house party," I said. "We didn't plan to attend that second one at Maggie and Dan's house months ago. The third one at their place was more exciting."

"Yeah," Jan replied. "Part of the excitement of going to these house parties is the buildup in anticipation. I liked thinking about you being with Maggie again, and I thought about some of the guys I'd see there. I was surprised when I saw that single guy I met at the airport, Roger showed up there. That was kind of erotic, introducing him to you, as he was eating me out while you were fucking Maggie."

"Then there's the reminiscing of the porn shows afterwards," I added.

"Like me lying there with my head on your shoulder, watching Maggie suck and ride you." she said. "That was somehow romantic, cuddling with you as another woman took care of your cock."

"That was ... different, ... turning to kiss you while she was bouncing up and down on me," and I chuckled. "We do lead an interesting life."

"Do you think you could watch me doing that," Jan asked, "watch me sucking and fucking another guy while you sit back without joining in? Would you be jealous?"

"No," I said assuredly. "I wouldn't be jealous! But I think I'd be more relaxed about it if you fucked me first."

"I think that would be hot," Jan admitted, "having another guy fuck me while you sat back and watched, maybe as you sip from a glass of scotch, ... as if I'm putting on a show for you."

"Maybe someday," I said. "... But I realized why I'm not really jealous of you sucking or fucking other guys."

"So, do tell," Jan said sarcastically.

"Growing up back home," I started "I never had many friends. Since we started dating in high school, you've been my best friend. And that came years before you became my wife. So, when you're having fun, I get a warm feeling that my best friend is enjoying herself and I can see you smile. It's like planning a date and deciding what I can do to make it the best possible for you. So, I don't think I can be jealous if you're having fun."

"You might be right," Jan said thoughtfully. "Marlene was my best friend throughout school and for years after, until we moved so far away from her. But for over thirty years now, it's been you and I doing everything together. And I like seeing you have fun, too. As long as you're coming home with me afterwards."

"Have you decided which of your toys to take to Ken and Claire's party? She said the theme is 'Favorite Toys' for a show and tell. I was thinking we could bring the cuffs and tethers."

"No way!" Jan insisted. "You know I only did that after we read the first two 'Fifty Shades of Grey' books."

"But you did allow me and Sam to bring them out again for our threesome. And you let me use them on you again just last month."

"I was too worn out after over more than an hour of non-stop sucking and fucking with you two. By then, you had me any way you wanted. But no! No bondage stuff for me. I'll take my Hitachi wand to show. That's my current favorite. ... And after that last time with restraints, I said YOU will be the one wearing the cuffs the next time. So, if you want to go to the party wearing the cuffs, you can tell them how I'm going to tie you up."

"Ok," and I laughed. "Take the Hitachi. I'll e-mail the new couple. But it's time for me to get ready for work."

"And I need to head to the treadmill, before logging in to work."

As we stood from the breakfast table, I wrapped my arms around her, lifting her to her toes for a kiss. My hands dropped to her ass as I held her close. "Remember. Later, you're mine!"

"I'm always yours," she said softly and lovingly. With another quick kiss, she turned to head toward the basement stairs and the treadmill.

So, our workweek begins.

Party Time

The new couple, Dan and Sarah replied to my e-mail two days later saying they would meet us at the party.

Their web site profile indicated they were only into 'soft swap', which meant they weren't comfortable with full sex when swapping partners. But there were many options with oral or hand jobs without full penetration which begged questions of Dan and Sarah's limits. And some people start by clicking soft swap as their choice, then change their minds later, without updating their profiles.

I asked in a follow-up e-mail if that was still the case. Dan replied that his wife, Sarah still wasn't comfortable with full swap and wouldn't allow other guys in her, but she does get into kissing.

"They're not into full swap," I informed Jan. "Sarah's not into it, so, don't get too carried away with Dan. He might fuck you. But that could lead to some tension with her."

"Maybe they're just new to this," Jan said. "This could still be fun having a lifestyle couple nearby just for the open discussions about it. It sounds like they're a couple where the husband wants to play, and she's only along reluctantly. But we don't always have to fuck every couple we meet."

"If you're going to make a play for her husband at the party, make sure she's comfortable first. And let me know, so I can find some other wife to fuck."

"You're not playing with anyone unless I'm there to watch," Jan advised.

"If you want to restrict me that way," I warned, "then the same rule applies to you! You're not going off with another guy without me, even if it is Dan."

"Okay, then," Jan said in a determined tone. "We'll plan on staying together during this party."

After some of the confusion and issues between us at our first two house parties, we seem to be falling into this pattern of reiterating and refining our playtime rules, as if settling comfortably into our latest routine. Our tolerance for watching each other in extra-marital sex was becoming more relaxed and fun, as we learned to stay in this together.

***

We prepared our small backpack as a toy bag with Jan's favorite large Hitachi wand and lube, along with some condoms. There's no risk of me getting anyone pregnant or Jan getting pregnant anymore, and we go to these parties with other couples, so the risk of disease is rather low. But there are some women who insist on using condoms, so I come prepared.