All Comments on 'Lifestyle Ch. 14 - Keeping Score'

by Lifestyle66

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Should have been the end 14 chapters ago.

patilliepatillieabout 1 year ago

That was really bad, no context, you said we didnt have to read anything before, but this made no sense that these two would care so little about each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This would be more appropriate, and better received, in Group Sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I liked it.

As we get older, life gets in the way of erections and orgasms. I liked that they were comfortable with each other enough to accept that it won’t always happen and when it does, sometimes we don’t cum.

I enjoyed that you kept the relationships real: kids, sore knees, not really being in the mood, so on and so forth.

5 stars.

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Sounds like a cuck to me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Swingers are are a festering boil on the ass of healthy marriage. The entire lifestyle is comprised of so-called men who can't keep their wives satisfied and women whose pussies are even looser than their morals.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLifestyle66@Lifestyle66
I've enjoyed writing for my own benefit in the past. Being a geek in my previous careers, learning to write a good story is now a challenge for my spare time. I'm an older male interested in the Loving Wives category, with those stories involving consensual sharing. I don't...