Lifestyle Ch. 14 - Keeping Score

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dan started looking around for his clothes, and we all straightened our clothes before heading downstairs. He didn't cum in Jan's mouth either, but he certainly seemed pleased with her oral attentions.

We confirmed that Dan and Sarah live just a few miles from us. So, Jan invited them to our place the next weekend, and we exchanged phone numbers before heading downstairs to join the others.

Making More Friends

We found that most of the others left by the time we finished, leaving only three couples besides Jan and me and our hosts. Sarah and Beth were gathering up their plates of snacks, while their husbands checked for their toys and other items. Then they said goodbye to our hosts and left.

The tall, hot looking Julie and her husband Rick were the only others remaining and were in the kitchen. Julie stood at the kitchen table, still naked. She was violating the house rule by being on that main floor without clothes. But Claire was cleaning a few glasses in the sink, not seeming to mind as she admired Julie's perfect nude figure.

I remembered from our first house party here that Claire's first preference at these parties was to disappear with some of the women into a basement playroom for her girl-on-girl playtime. So, today, she wasn't criticizing, as Julie posed, showing off for Claire's husband, Ken sitting on one of the kitchen chairs. At five foot eleven and no more than 130 lbs, Julie looked fantastic.

Jan walked over to the kitchen counter where Rick was standing near the wine bottles. Stopping across the counter from him, she reached to his hand, taking the glass of wine from him.

"That's mine," Rick said defensively, a little confused.

Jan smiled at him, seductively saying, "I know", as she started sipping from his glass.

Rick just shook his head and chuckled as he poured himself another glass, and Jan moved around the counter to stand beside him. She slid very close to Rick and turned her ass toward him, rubbing against him. Rick stepped back to stand directly behind her as she ground against him. She looked across the counter at the kitchen table saying coyly, "Isn't that the table I was bent over when Ken did me at our first party here?"

"Yes," I said. "And later that evening, Ken and I both did you there. I got heads" I said and laughed remembering the scene.

"Well, maybe it's time to christen this counter," Jan suggested, as she ran a hand along it.

She stepped back pushing Rick behind her to lean lower with her hands on the counter, rubbing her ass against Rick's crotch.

As Rick was massaging her ass, he realized she wasn't wearing anything under her dress. He lifted her short dress up to lay across her back, exposing her ass in that bent over position. He started sliding the fingers of one hand into her. He then lightly slapped her ass with his other hand.

Jan let out a quiet and coy "Oh!" enjoying it.

Julie stepped around the kitchen table to Ken and sat on his lap. She placed her arm around his neck and her right nipple at his mouth. "Do you like my boobs?" she asked coyly. "I wasn't always this big. I wanted them large enough to take out and flop on a table or have them swinging when I'm bent over. But Rick picked these out."

Ken wasn't answering Julie, with his mouth full of her tit. But Jan weighed in with "Those are perfect for your figure."

"Bigger isn't always better," Claire added, alluding to her own large chest. "Bigger tits can cause you back problems later."

Rick stepped away from Jan into a better position to see his own naked wife sitting on Ken's lap. He took his cellphone out aiming it at her, and Julie raised her legs, coyishly crossing them to hide her slit as she struck a very sexy pose, hugging Ken even closer. After Rick snapped several pictures of his wife making out, Ken was apparently getting excited again. At his age in his late thirties, I know Ken still has a lot of stamina. And with Claire's health issues lately limiting her activities with her husband, he must have an abundance of those frustrations ready to release this party.

Round 3

Ken leaned forward standing Julie on her feet and stood, taking her by the hand, leading her into the living room. We all started moving into the living room with them, where Ken directed Julie to lie on her back on the floor.

Rick sat in an overstuffed chair holding his glass of wine to watch his wife with Ken.

Ken knelt to plant his face between her legs as he started tonguing her, and Julie moaned as she grabbed her knees, pulling her legs up and spreading herself open for him.

As Jan passed Rick's chair, she took the wine glass from his hand and sat on the adjacent couch.

"That's mine!" Rick said a little annoyed.

Jan laughed and again seductively said, "I know," staring at him as she took a sip.

I took a seat beside Jan and reached for the glass in her hand.

"That's Rick's glass," she pointed out.

Knowing my wife was flirting with him, I thought I'd give her a push. "Then it seems you owe him," I said smiling at her. "And I've told you what all guys like for payment."

With that, she allowed me to take the glass, and she dropped from the couch to her knees to crawl the three feet, stopping to kneel in front of Rick. She reached for his pants zipper and started slowly drawing it down while looking up into his eyes. Rick loosened his belt and slid his pants further down exposing his awakening member to Jan's face. She took him with her left hand, stroking the shaft to stiffen it, then leaned her head sideways to kiss his balls, sucking one into her mouth.

My wife looked gorgeous with a cock in her hand as she stroked it against her cheek while sucking his balls. It really didn't matter to me that her lips were on the balls of some other lucky guy. I was enjoying the scene of my personal porn star. Watching her alternating between stroking that cock against her face while sucking his balls, licking the head, or slipping the head into her mouth to drive the shaft over her tongue is an amazingly erotic sight.

I sat back sipping the wine, watching my wife doing it all to Rick. I thought, 'Oh My God, she is so sexy!'

Claire came from the kitchen carrying her own drink to sit beside me on the couch. She leaned against me, picking my free arm up and wrapped it around her shoulders, snuggling against me and turned to watch her husband.

"I told Jan earlier," Claire began apologetically as she turned to look at me, "that I'm not playing today."

"She mentioned that to me," I said quietly. "So, no pressure from me. She already took care of me upstairs. Let's just sit here together and watch the fun." And I pulled her closer in a hug as we settled in together to watch the show.

Ken moved up to kneel between Julie's spread legs. He put on a condom and leaned over her, bracing himself with one hand on the floor as his other hand guided the head into her opening. Claire sat with me watching her husband as he started pounding into Julie.

I glanced back to my own wife to see Jan now had Rick at full attention, as she let go of his cock. Turning on her knees, she turned around toward Julie and lowered her head to Julie's boobs, taking her right nipple into her lips while raising her ass to Rick. She dropped to her elbows, gripping that tit between her hands. Looking back briefly at Rick, she gave a small sideways nod of her head inviting him in, then went back to sucking on Julie's nipple, as Ken remained up on his straightened arms fucking Julie, and giving Jan some room.

Rick knelt behind Jan and also put on a condom before guiding his own tool into her. I had a perfect view of the two of them from the side as he reached down to spread her open and slip that shaft into her. He straightened his back and grabbed her hips as he started pumping away. I could easily see his cock driving in and out of my wife's pussy. He was getting into a steady rhythm almost in sync with Ken's.

They were increasing their pace, when first Ken, then Rick drove in deep for that final surge as they came in the girls. After a minute of relaxing in place with those warm wet comforters, the guys each withdrew their cocks. I could see the come filled condoms starting to slide off their now shrinking tools.

Ready to Leave

After this final round, we realized that our hosts were anxious to start getting their house back in order. Ken and Claire's young kids were spending the weekend with their grandparents, and these parents needed time to return their house to normal before the kids came home. So, it was time for the rest of us to get dressed to head home.

I pulled Claire in for a hug and kiss at the front door on the way out saying, "After you recover, I'm expecting another opportunity with you."

"And I'm looking forward to it!" she replied as she pulled me in even tighter before letting go. "Maybe in another month."

Jan pointed to Ken's crotch asking, "And when am I going to get him again?"

"Any time you want," Ken said as he wrapped his arms around her, grinding his pelvis into her, and they kissed.

Drive Home

When we were in the car and I pulled out of their driveway focused on the road home, Jan asked in a casual inquiring tone "Did you cum that first time in Megan?"

"No," I said disappointed and with a hint of exasperation. "She was far too wet, and I just wasn't feeling it."

"I liked riding Grant," Jan said. "But I didn't want to go 'over the top' with an intense orgasm so early at the party. You know when I do have an intense one, I'm usually done for the evening."

"Would you do him again, "I asked.

"Oh, yeah," Jan said with enthusiasm. "But Megan with that toy behind me was half the fun. She's the reason I orgasmed so intensely."

I chuckled at that, then asked "So, you'd like to be fucked in the ass while riding another cock?"

"NO!" she quickly insisted, then quietly added, "Well, maybe. But NOT without advance notice to get in the right mood. And I don't know about getting together with Megan again if she plans to bring her strap-on. I'm not interested in a fake dick fucking me. I prefer to empty you guys and watch you collapse while I can go on for more. ... I find it ... interesting that I can do that, and you guys can't."

"Maybe you should plan ahead for the next party," I suggested. "We might find the right guy at the right time for your first real double penetration."

"No!" Jan again exclaimed suddenly. "I'm not ready for ass fucking at these parties! So, that's not going to happen!"

"You told Randy after our first house party he could fuck you in the ass next time," I reminded her.

"That's only because I didn't like the way he was just using women there," Jan said a little angrily. "He told me he takes Viagra, and he doesn't cum in us. He just goes from hole to hole all evening. And I couldn't stand his cocky attitude! So, I also told him if he does fuck me in the ass, he'd better cum in me, or I'll reach down and crush his balls!"

"Yeah," I admitted, "so he's probably not going to take that chance with you."

"But if you didn't cum with Megan," she noticed and asked, "how many times did you get off tonight?"

"I enjoyed Megan and Beth sucking me, but I didn't come in them ... only in you."

"That experience with Megan was too much to resist," Jan admitted. "Then you guys made me come several times after that. But you only had two other women sucking you?"

"Well, as I said, I wasn't feeling it with Megan. Maybe I'm just too used to the way you feel on me. And after you took care of me from Beth sucking me up, I felt relaxed for the rest of the evening."

"You could have joined in with me and Rick, or with Jen and Ken in an MFM," Jan said.

"I know," I said with some resignation. "But I wasn't feeling ready or anxious yet. And I didn't want to kneel in the living room with the chance my knee might act up again. I just wanted to relax and watch your show."

"You weren't at all jealous?" she asked a little surprised.

"No, not jealous. I think I like the feel of your pussy the best. And as long as you're having fun and have already taken care of me, it's all just fun. ... But you know, you sucked and fucked Grant, Jerry, Dan, Rick, and me. So, it's your five to my three" and I added with a chuckle, "Not that I'm keeping score."

"I also had Megan do me, too," Jan said sheepishly. "I'm such a slut."

"But you're MY slut! And that's why I love you," I said with a hint of appreciation. "Now about that 'roadhead' ..."

"I took care of you already," Jan said sternly. "But if you're really feeling up to it again, it can wait until we get home."

"That was rather hot," I noticed "watching Megan fuck you in the ass with that rod while you rode her husband. Maybe I'll fuck you in the ass when we get home."

"I'm not feeling it," she warned. "So, you'll have to settle for my pussy or just jerk it off by yourself."

"Sure," I said drawing it out in a sarcastic and joking tone. "You let Megan fuck you in the ass, but you won't allow me," and I chuckled.

"Don't ruin it, pervert," she warned. "We can stop going to these parties!"

"But I'm YOUR pervert," I said lovingly. "And we both know YOU have more fun at these parties than I do."

"There is that" she admitted. "But you're not fucking me in the ass tonight." Then after a brief pause, she quietly added "Well, ... maybe tomorrow night. I'll get ready for it."

"It's a date!" I replied with a chuckle.

I knew we would enjoy reminiscing about this party for at least the next month or two, as we look for more adventures.

And we're still together, so this is not the end ...

**********

Author's Postscript: Their reference to a threesome with cuffs and tethers is in "Lifestyle Ch. 07: Threesomes" .

The last scene in the kitchen with Jan remembering being bent over the table is in the latter half of "Lifestyle Ch. 08-09: Clubs/Parties" .

Ted remembering finding Jan in that kitchen sucking another guy's cock with an audience, and Jan discussing ass fucking with Randy is in "Lifestyle Ch.10 -- House Party cont." .

Jan talking of lying next to Ted while Maggie rode him is in "Lifestyle Ch. 12 -- The Bar Group" .

And Jan's earlier mention of introducing Ted to Roger while Roger was eating her out is in "Lifestyle Ch. 13 -- Single Swingers" .

But if you would like to better understand why Jan behaves this way and Ted accepts it, try reading about their past in "Lifestyle Ch. 11 -- Demons Past" .