Lifestyle Ch. 15 - Unleashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, Walt. I'm not a detective. I'd suggest you check with your cellphone company. They could give you records of the incoming texts and calls to her phone. As for the way she dresses, I'm not a psychologist, either. Have you tried just asking her about it?"

"That's not something we ever talk about," Walt said. "I don't criticize the way she's dressed, so, how do I bring it up? Do I just blurt it out to her 'Why are you dressing like a slut? Are you cheating on me?' Do I alert her that I suspect something? Or should I see a lawyer first?"

"If this were Jan, I'd just ask her," I said. "And I'd expect an honest answer from her."

"Well, you two are weird," Walt said, and he took another sip of his drink. "Nobody acts the way you two do. Maybe that's why I'm asking you about this, Ted. How do you two get along so well? How do you deal with your wife's flirting?"

"Jan and I are honest with each other," I explained. "We've always had the pact: 'Don't lie to me, and she'll give me two weeks' notice, if she ever wants to leave me.' I've promised her the same two weeks' notice. So, divorce for us would be quick and easy if we ever cheated on each other."

"But her flirting with other guys? And in front of you!" Walt added, his voice carrying his tone of incredulous wonder.

"I was a clueless geek in high school," I began, trying to explain how we think. "My mother grew up in an orphanage, and my dad worked two jobs, but I still grew up rather poor. I didn't have much of an emotional upbringing. And Jan's mother had a nervous breakdown when Jan was twelve, due to the death of her older brother. So, Jan also grew up with little emotional support. Her attitude has been to 'Get Over it!', probably in her frustrated response to her mother's breakdowns. Jan easily jumps from one thing to another, never bothering to dwell on anything for long, and she just goes for whatever she wants."

"How do you know she's not going for fucking other guys?" Walt asked. "If she's out flirting with other men, you don't really know when she'll act on it. And that doesn't bother you?"

"My only hard and fast rule is 'NO DOUBLE STANDARDS'," I pointed out. "Jan knows that, and she knows that if she ever fucks another guy when I'm not there to approve, then I WILL fuck other women when Jan's not around. And she can't stand the thought of losing her control over me. I'm basically using her own weakness against her. If she wants to control me, there's a price to pay."

"So, you two ARE swingers," Walt said definitively.

"What gives you that idea?" I asked, trying to deflect, and not outing our lifestyle to him.

"You said 'when I'm not there to approve'," Walt said, pointing out the slip. "Have you approved and watched her fuck other guys?"

I sighed, then tossed down the last of my scotch. Glancing at his open office door, I noticed his secretary was gone and probably left for the day. So, I stood and walked to the door, closing it, then I went to his bar. I took the over four-hundred-dollar bottle of Macallan 18 and poured a shot of the more expensive drink. "Do you want a refill?" I asked, grinning, and holding his own bottle out for him.

"Just help yourself," he said sarcastically.

"You can afford it," I replied dismissively, knowing my boss and friend really didn't mind, as I poured another shot into his glass. "Besides, this is like the sign on my office door, 'Answers: fifty cents. Correct answers cost a dollar.' The correct answer is worth the Macallan 18."

"Okay, then, what's it really like?" Walt asked, and he took a sip of his drink. "You watch Jan fucking other guys, and it doesn't bother you? How could I stay with Shelly if she's having an affair? I don't think that way!"

"First of all, whatever I say here doesn't leave this room. Okay?" I prompted, trying to put some kind of patch on the situation.

"Agreed!" Walt quickly replied. "I don't want you blabbing about my problems, either."

"Jan and I try to be discreet," I said. "We don't want word to get around about our activities,"

"I can understand that" Walt said. "It could cause some problems here at work if employees knew you were swingers. Some husband might find out and make accusations to cause tension in a marriage or divorce filing."

"That, and our kids don't know, and we'd prefer to keep it that way. We don't want them following our example until they're ready for it on their own." Then I started explaining; "... Jan doesn't just fuck other guys whenever she wants. I know she likes to flirt. And I know she likes to control me. She seems to enjoy getting me excited and making me cum. I think it gives her a sense of power over me, knowing she's taking that out of me and watching my cock deflate."

Walt chuckled at that before saying "Oh, she could deflate me anytime she wants ... with your approval, of course."

"That's a little two-faced," I observed critically, "when we're here talking about the possibility Shelly's doing it to you."

"I'm joking," Walt replied a little sheepishly. "I think Jan's rather hot. And I'd never cheat on Shelly. But a guy can dream."

"Oh, Jan and I have had that discussion," I said and chuckled. "She's told me; 'Oh, yeah. I'd do him,' about you. But let's hold off on that tangent for another time. ... Anyway, Jan's ultimate flirting then is doing the same to other guys. It's as if she enjoys taking their energy, then saying 'Now be a good boy and fetch me a glass of wine.' It's a power trip for her. And I don't even mind when she treats me like her trained pet that way, as long as I get what I want, too."

"So, the first time she wanted to fuck another guy," Walt asked, "You were just okay with it?"

"That's not how we got started, Walt," I explained. "We were both starting to feel the distance growing between us in our marriage at the same time. And another couple we know just suggested we consider it as an alternative. But we started together swapping with another couple in the same room. Now our rule is that we can only do it when we're together in the same room."

"And you watch the other guy fuck your wife and cum in her?" Walt asked, as if surprised.

"So? I get to do the same, fucking their wives or other women at the parties, too," I said assertively. "Walt, you'd be surprised at the porn fantasies I've enjoyed with this lifestyle. Jan can't get pregnant since she had her hysterectomy. I had a vasectomy before that, so I can't knock up any other woman. If we're selective and discreet with couples we play with, we reduce the chance of disease. And at the end of the day, I trust that Jan wants to be with me more than anyone else."

"But Shelly and I have been together for over twenty-five years," Walt exclaimed. "My first wife cheated on me, filing for divorce to 'marry up' with a more successful guy when we were younger. And I don't think I could handle it, if Shelly does the same, for whatever reason."

"That's probably the big difference between our situations, Walt," I observed. "Jan and I were exclusive with each other in high school and community college. Then for the two years I went away to another university, we agreed we should date others, and that included sex with others. But we always got back together. We got over any jealousy before we ever married. Now, for us, since the kids are all grown and out of the house, sex is for fun."

"Shelly and I have fun with sex, too," Walt said a little defensively. "We try different positions. But after twenty-five years together ... I think she might be getting tired of it ... or tired of me. It can't be as intense or the same as when we were younger."

"That happens to all married couples over the years," I advised. "After the first few years, the 'honeymoon's over'. You know what she likes and what she hates. And she knows the same about you. Sex becomes stale, and some might see it as an obligation, not fun. And after the kids are out, it's tough getting back into the same sexual rhythm together. ... Tell me, do you and Shelly watch porn together? That's a good way to talk about expanding your limits and find something different to try."

"No," Walt replied. "Shelly doesn't like porn videos. She says she doesn't want to watch women who are paid to pretend to like that stuff, because no one does that in real life."

I just shook my head at that, realizing some people are a little too quick to judge and thought 'if she only knew.'

"When Jan thinks I'm getting bored, she'll start acting extra sexy. Sometimes she'll even dropped to her knees and crawl over between my legs in front of me, giving me a blowjob. I've realized she does that as her way of controlling me. It's her special treat for me, as if saying 'tonight's all about YOU!' I love her for that. So, I try to do the same for her, when I think she's feeling used or neglected. She enjoys flirting as a sport, so I give her the chance to go all the way."

"And you let her fuck other guys!"

"We can have fun with someone who is different," I pointed out. "And she really enjoys controlling men. If we only share with other married couples in a stable relationship, we reduce any chance of emotional entanglements. She can have her fun flirting, and I know the other wife won't allow her husband to stray outside of their limits. Our lifestyle is about finding those others like us who are just out for a brief fun time with others."

"So, you think Shelly and I should become swingers," Walt said, as if I gave him a solution for his problem. "Then I might be giving her what she wants and have some control over when she's fucking around on me. Where can we join a swinger club?"

"NO!" I quickly shut that idea down. "First of all, clubs would be the wrong way for a couple to get started. They're too intense with too many different people around and too many distractions. And you don't know the random people who are there or what fetish they want satisfied. That's the problem with trying to use swingers to fix your marriage sex problems. There are predators out there. Swingers are NOT marriage counselors, and everyone in that room has their own desires, schemes, and agendas. They're not out to help you! They are there for their own fun."

"But you said that's how you and Jan get it out of your system."

"We're not using sex with others to 'fix' any problems between us," I said, correcting him. "Ours is having fun PLAYING with other partners. And it is just for FUN, for both of us. Jan and I were both virgins when we got together. And the first time we had sex, we didn't 'make love' as people describe it. It wasn't an emotionally charged thing for us. Jan went for something she wanted on our third date and just blurted out to me 'I'm not waiting any longer. You're going to fuck me!', so we did!"

"Wow!" Walt exclaimed "You two ARE weird. Shelly would never say something like that."

I chuckled before saying "I could walk up to Jan right now when she's sitting in the living room, pull out my dick and say, 'Open your mouth, I want a blowjob.' She'd either turn her head to me and do it, or she'd calmly say 'Nope. I don't feel like it' and go back to whatever she's doing. It wouldn't make her mad."

"Shelly would have a fit, if I ever told her, 'Drop your pants, I'm going to fuck you.'"

We don't have any emotional hangups between us to complicate it," and I went on. "... I'm not fucking some other woman to balance some score between me and Jan. I do it because I like feeling a different woman's new reactions to me. And I don't say to any other woman 'I love you.' It's just sex! Jan's attitude when she's done with her flirting and fucking a guy is; 'Now be a good boy and fetch me a glass of wine.' That's the same thing. She's just using the guy's stiff dick to get what she wants; power over him and a fun time."

"I suspected you two were swingers and was hoping you might provide some answers I could use to get through this," Walt said a little disappointed. "But I'm back to square one, wondering what to do about Shelly, and whether she's having an affair."

"Sorry to burst your bubble," I said with some sympathy "but there are many people in the swinger lifestyle with their own marital problems. So, don't expect them to fix yours. Sex with others, even when you both agree, doesn't solve those problems, and in most cases probably complicates things when there are suspicions in a tense marriage."

I realized we had been talking for over a half hour, and Jan would be expecting me home soon. Setting my glass down on his desk, I pulled out my cellphone and typed a text to her: 'Having a drink with Walt. Be home soon. TTYL'

Turning back to Walt, I said "Maybe I could ask Jan to talk to Shelly. She might find out more and give you some clues to what Shelly's thinking. I have that four-day business trip to the West Coast later this week. So, I'll ask Jan to call Shelly for a girl's night out on Friday."

"Jan talking to Shelly may be a good idea," Walt admitted. "Shelly's always admired Jan's bluntness and 'no holds barred' way of talking." Then Walt added, as if coming out of his depression and taking some positive control, "But Shelly might see it as a setup, if Jan calls her out of the blue and starts questioning her. ... I'll tell Shelly you're going out of town. I'll ask her to see what Jan's doing on Friday and suggest she offers Jan some company. That way, Shelly won't see it as someone else questioning her."

"Okay," I said. "I'll talk to Jan to see that she's up for it, and I'll text you later this evening." I finished my second drink, standing and setting the glass on his bar. "I hope you got your dollar worth of answers," I added with a chuckle.

"Yeah, it was worth it," Walt said a little more confidently. "You gave me something to think about with the sex for fun issue. And if Jan can give me some insight into what Shelly's thinking, I'll really owe you two."

"That's what friends are for," I said as I walked out to head home.

*****

Helping a Marriage

That Monday evening, after discussing Walt's dilemma with my wife, I texted Walt saying she was onboard talking to Shelly on Friday. So, as he and I planned, he asked Shelly to call Jan. Wednesday, I took off for my four-day trip to the West Coast data center, and I returned Sunday evening to hear the rest of their story, as Jan was able to subtly get from Shelly.

I should have expected it from my brash, unfiltered wife. Based on what she told me, I think their 'girl's night out' started with Jan just asking Shelly 'So, what's wrong between you and Walt?' Apparently after that initial shock, Shelly did calm down and confided in Jan, too. Jan gathered some new info for Walt to digest, but she didn't call or text him, saying to me "That's your job to talk to Walt, since you two came up with this scheme."

So, once again on this Monday afternoon a week later, I went into Walt's office and closed the door.

"So, Ted, what was wrong with the systems at the west coast data center that the program manager said they couldn't get it done on schedule?" he asked when I took a seat.

"Nothing," I said with assurance. "The project manager he hired holds meetings and lets the engineers talk, but he doesn't know how to task them to do their jobs in sequence. I gave them all enough directions to get them back on schedule. You just need a new project manager. I'll check in on them remotely later this week to keep them on track."

"Okay, I'll handle it from here, thanks," Walt said with a deadpan expression, then he hesitated before asking, "... What did Jan say about Friday? Shelly's been a little cold toward me all weekend."

"Well, Jan wasn't as subtle as we hoped," I admitted. "She did tell me Shelly's feeling bored and unappreciated, and she was trying to feel sexy with the way she was dressing to catch your attention."

"I did notice her!" Walt said, as if a little angry.

"Apparently, you didn't tell her you noticed," I pointed out. "As for the texts, some guys where she works DID notice her. Shelly told Jan she doesn't reply, and she deletes those texts. She didn't report them for harassment or tell them to stop, because the texts made her feel better about herself."

"So, she does like catching the attention of those other guys," Walt said, seeming to ignore half of what I was trying to tell him. "Maybe if I took her to a swinger club, she could get it out of her system. But I just don't know how I'd react to seeing her with another guy there."

"Okay, Walt, you seem to be stuck on this swinger thing as your idea of a solution, when I just told you Shelly was trying to catch YOUR attention." I paused in thought then added "... When Jan was talking to Shelly, they talked about our lifestyle, since you already knew about it. Shelly was surprised and couldn't believe it, so Jan invited her to join us at the mountain house this weekend, with some other couples we know."

"Shelly didn't mention that to me," Walt said. "But then, ... she hasn't talked to me much at all since Friday."

"You've been to our place there," I went on. "Ask Shelly if she wants to spend the night Saturday with us to see for yourselves what it's like. There are only two other couples, so, there's no pressure for you two to do anything other than to enjoy an evening of socializing and talking. It's very casual dress, and we'll set out a buffet dinner at six o'clock, then spend the evening talking, with the rest of us probably going off playing in bedrooms later."

"But what if Shelly wants to fuck another guy there?" Walt asked now, realizing the possibility was very real.

"I'll promise you, Walt, that it won't be with me," I assured him. "And I know Jan really wants Nate, so she'll probably drain him. That would leave just Barry, and I know he's not too aggressive. He mostly likes to kiss other women, and if he gets lucky, he's just one and done for the night."

"So, again, what if Shelly wants to fuck Barry?"

"That's between you and Shelly to talk over," I said. "We'll talk to Barry and try to redirect him away from Shelly. But this is as safe a swinger event as you'll ever find to try."

*****

Prepping for the Weekend

Walt texted me that evening that he and Shelly would join us with the other two couples for our Saturday evening playdate. He said Shelly was still finding Jan's descriptions of what she does to be hard to believe. But she's willing to keep an open mind about it.

I sent an e-mail reminder to the other two couples explaining we have a fourth joining us who are interested in the lifestyle, but that they probably wouldn't play. We've sometimes found at other larger house parties a couple might be there just to socialize and not play for whatever reason. So, this wasn't an unusual situation. I also explained to Nate and Sarah that our mountain house was in a remote ten acres of woods, so the dress code there would be very relaxed. They could even go outside for a walk around in the nude with no one around to see them.

I should have admitted to Walt when we were talking that one of the reasons to join this lifestyle is the incredible sex I get from my wife. As these weekend playdates approach, Jan gets turned on just thinking about what she'll be doing. Then she seems insatiable with me.

When we arrived at the mountain retreat that Friday evening after work to get ready, she rode me like a newlywed as she talked about what she wanted to do with Nate. Then in the morning, I awoke to the feel of her mouth on my cock getting my usual morning woodie even harder, as she played with herself. So, before our swinger guests even arrived for the fun evening, I was feeling relaxed and spent.

We showered and dressed for the evening, with Jan going barefoot and wearing just a long thin one-piece dress that almost reached the floor. She wore these types of dresses in our evenings together at home. I appreciated her going commando, wearing them without bra or panties, to make things go faster when we turned each other on. As a nod to my boss and his wife's reluctance in this swinger world, I just put on a nylon running shirt and pants, instead of the silk pajama pants and shirt Jan bought for me as her way of making me look sexier.