Lifestyle Ch. 15 - Unleashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the evening approached, Jan was finishing setting up the buffet on the kitchen counter, with a crock pot of shredded barbeque chicken, slider rolls, and sides of coleslaw and baked beans. I set glasses near the liquor cabinet for the guests to help themselves and opened a bottle of Jan's favorite red wine, and we waited for the guests to arrive.

Arriving

The lifestyle couples both arrived an hour before Walt and Shelly, and we sat in the living room discussing the logistics for the evening.

"We thought we'd put Walt and Shelly in the room across from the master bedroom at the end of the hall," I said to the two couples.

"Sarah," Jan said, "you and Nate will have the first bedroom in that hallway," she added as she pointed to the hallway behind her, "first door on the left. The bathroom is on the right, and you'll share that with Walt and Shelly. We set your room up as the evening's 'playroom' with its king bed. But when you want to go to sleep, just pull the sheets and mattress protector off. There's another set of clean sheets already on it under that."

"Brenda and Barry," I added "since you two have been here before, we've given you the basement bedroom and you have the bathroom and shower down there. Of course, that's your room for the night and you're free to take anyone else down there to play, if you want."

"I won't be doing that," Brenda began a little hesitantly, then added "Things started a little early this month, and I wasn't expecting it. So, I won't be playing."

"Oh, that's okay," Jan said in sympathy. "I know Ted won't ask you to play. RIGHT?" she added as she glared at me.

"Of course," I said calmly. "Just enjoy the evening and relax. Frankly, the bitch took it out of me last night," I added with a jerk of my thumb toward Jan "and again this morning. So, I'm not very anxious."

"But I'm YOUR bitch," Jan lovingly said with a smirk.

"Awe," Sarah interjected with a hint of disappointment "You didn't leave any for me?"

Jan chuckled then said, "You'll have to work for it, girl."

Walt and Shelly arrived as our other four guests took their overnight bags to their rooms and cleaned up, getting ready for our fun evening. After everyone settled into their rooms, they returned to the living room for drinks and dinner.

As Walt and Shelly came into the room, I noticed Barry's eyes grow wide looking at the new cute blonde. Walt mentioned she was wearing sexier clothes, and this was definitely out-of-character for the shy Shelly we knew. Her choice for this evening was a short black cocktail dress with a low-cut front showing the rounded curves of her ample breasts.

Barry went over to them as they came from the bedroom hallway and introduced himself, first to Walt, shaking his hand. But when he turned to Shelly, as she held out her hand, Barry pulled her in for a hug.

I could see the concerned look on Walt's face, and Jan must have noticed, too. She stepped up to the couple, placing her hand on the back of Barry's head and turned his head away from Shelly giving him a long lingering kiss. When she broke the kiss, she looked at Shelly, jokingly saying "I get him first tonight."

When everyone grabbed their drinks and food, we all took seats in the living room. Jan and I sat on the couch with the coffee table in front of us. Brenda was on the end of the couch next to the recliner in the corner beside the fireplace, with her husband, Barry in that recliner. Sarah and Nate sat in a pair of swivel chairs across from us, which Jan and I usually used to turn toward the large windows to enjoy the sunset. And Walt and Shelly took the other pair of swivel chairs which faced the fireplace.

Round 1

As we were sitting in the living room and talking, Sarah was finishing her second glass of wine. After she set the empty wine glass on the side table, she turned and dropped out of her chair onto her knees and shuffled over to kneel in front of her husband. She reached to his pants, unbuckling the belt and unzipped them to pull his fleshy shaft out. She picked it up to her lips, taking it in her mouth and started sucking her husband in front of all of us.

Shelly's eyes went wide in disbelief as she stared at Sarah's porn show. Walt had said Shelly didn't watch porn, thinking 'no one behaves that way.' And here in front of her was a woman sucking a guy's cock for all to see.

Jan was sitting beside me on the couch with her first glass of wine only half empty, when she set the glass on the coffee table. She stood and grasped the waist of her dress, pulling it up and off over her head. Now standing in front of everyone as the only one naked, she tossed the dress, draping it over the back of the couch. Stepping past the coffee table, she stopped beside Sarah and dropped to her knees, joining Sarah between Nate's spread legs. Sarah stopped her sucking, taking her mouth off her husband's shaft, her hand tilting it toward my wife's face.

The rest of us sat around the living room watching as my naked wife leaned down, wrapping her lips around the purple head, then sliding her wet lips down and up over that fleshy shaft. As she continued bobbing her head on Nate's cock, I noticed out of the corner of my eye when Walt turned to look at me. His eyes were wide in surprise, and I just smiled at him.

Sarah stood, leaving Jan with her task and she picked up her wine glass. After pouring a little more wine she came to sit on the couch beside me, leaning her back against me to watch the show. I wrapped my left arm around her, with my hand lightly massaging her right boob, and we sat as a couple watching my wife sucking her husband's cock.

Jan grasped the stiffening shaft in one hand as she continued to stroke it, she straightened her back and reached to a nearby ottoman to retrieve a small towel from a stack there. Handing the towel to Nate, she said, "Let's get these pants off," and he raised his hips. Releasing his him, she pulled his pants down to his ankles and he pulled the towel under his ass and again sat for her to continue. She grasped the stiffening rod and directed it toward her mouth as she went back to work.

A minute later, Jan took it out of her mouth and continued to stroke, as she bent her head sideways to suck one of his balls into her mouth. She pulled his cock up straight toward her forehead when she slipped her mouth further down and under him. In that position, I knew she was sucking at that sensitive spot under the base of his balls, a spot on me she knows ALWAYS gets me to react.

Walt's eyes grew even wider, as he watched my naked wife giving this other guy an incredible blowjob in front of all of us. And Shelly sat in her chair next to him, her mouth slightly open as if in disbelief.

Jan straightened her back as she looked up into Nate's eyes, his cock still in her hand stroking him at a leisurely pace. "It's time for you to put this to better use," she said coyly, and she let go to turn away from him on her knees. She beckoned to Barry, pointing to the floor in front of her, saying assertively, "Lose the pants and lay down here."

Barry wasted no time jumping up from his chair and hurriedly dropped his pants, then laid down in front of Jan. After dropping into position on her elbows between Barry's legs, Jan spread her knees a little and rotated her hips and stomach down to give Nate better access, then she grasped Barry's semi-hard shaft in both hands.

Nate dropped his small towel on the floor between Jan's spread legs and under her, as he knelt into position behind her raised ass. Sliding his cock up and down in my wife's wet slit, Nate slowly pushed forward and back until he was buried deep in her cunt. He began thrusting into her as she took Barry's in her mouth. We could hear her sounds of "Oh, Unh, Mmmph, Mmmph," as she moaned, slurped, and sucked, the occasional thrusts coinciding with the best angle of the shaft to push the air out.

I glanced at Shelly sitting in her chair beside her husband, but she didn't even notice me watching her, with her eyes glued on the erotic porn show in front of us. It didn't take long, and Nate was thrusting faster, then he faltered, his thrusts becoming a little erratic. He shoved his hips fully forward and paused. With two more slow thrusts back and forth, he let out a moan, staying buried deep in my wife as he shot his load into her.

Jan began bobbing her head with increased enthusiasm as she realized Nate was cumming. I could see her thighs and butt squeezing as she shuddered, using her kegels trying to milk the cum from him. She was going over the top, with her whole body getting into it as she orgasmed when she knew she had taken Nate the way she wanted.

As he relaxed, Nate reached for the box of tissues on the coffee table, pulling out a few to catch his cum as he pulled out of her. He managed to keep it from dripping down to the carpet, and he grabbed another tissue to hold his softening member as he stood, walking toward the hallway and bathroom. I think from his seat, Walt probably saw some of the thick white fluid dripping from my wife's pussy onto the towel under her.

When Barry started thrusting his hips up, he grasped the back of Jan's head, trying to push his cock deeper into her mouth. But she grabbed the shaft in her hand and twisted her head, picking it up off his straining member.

"No hands," she warned, and Barry dropped his arms at his sides. With rapid strokes up and down on his shaft, Jan put her lips back to the head keeping the tip in her mouth.

"I'm going to cum," Barry said almost breathlessly, warning her.

But my worldclass cocksucker only briefly backed off saying, "Do it! ... In my mouth!" and she again caught the purple head between her lips as she encouraged him with even faster strokes.

With another buck of his hips, Barry paused, and I could see his shaft twitch in her hand. Jan's cheeks puffed out as he shot his load into my wife's mouth, and she tried to keep it in. It must have been a big load, because his second shot caused some to spurt out around her lips, the thick white fluid oozing down his shaft and onto the back of her hand. I could see her throat work as she tried to swallow, then the third shot caused her to gag a little.

When Barry dropped his ass down to the floor, Jan slowly pulled her lips up and off, keeping most of the cum in her mouth. She looked down at her latest victim as she swallowed. Then she dropped his cock and put the side of her hand to her mouth as she seductively sucked and licked the excess from it. Reaching for the coffee table, she used it for leverage to stand from her kneeling position, then picked up her glass of wine to take a big sip. I could see her cheeks move as she swished the wine around in her mouth.

Walt glanced over at me, as I smiled at my wife. "You might wash your hands and brush your teeth," I said to Jan, then I turned to Walt as I pulled Sarah close to me.

Sarah turned her head to look up into my eyes and she smiled. Then she stood, taking my hand, pulling me up and off the couch. "Let's go to the front bedroom," she said as she tugged at me.

As my wife was walking toward the hallway, probably heading to our master bedroom and its bathroom, I saw her pause when she heard Sarah. Jan looked back over her shoulder at the gorgeous young woman pulling me and saw me hesitate, as I tried to hold back giving my wife a few minutes to clean up and join us.

"Well, go!" Jan said. "You heard the lady. Go!" Jan continued toward our bedroom, and I left our other guests to follow Sarah.

*****

Round 2

We quickly discarded our clothes, and I wrapped my arms around this gorgeous young woman, leaning down for a passionate kiss. Feeling her warm skin between my biceps, my member started to respond, growing just a little as our tongues danced between our lips. When she felt me growing between us, Sarah slipped a hand down to feel it, then broke away to push me backward onto the king bed. I rolled over to give her room on the bed, and she climbed on to lay beside me. Again, wrapping my arms around her, I pulled her on top of me as we kissed passionately. She kissed her way down my chest until she was kneeling between my legs, taking my thickening cock deep into her mouth, and enthusiastically sucking the semi-hard shaft.

Sarah pushed her face toward my crotch, taking it all into her mouth, the tip almost reaching the back as she ran her tongue around it. Then she'd suck hard keeping her lips closed around it as she withdrew, drawing my fleshy shaft out and stretching it. Then she repeated this process over and over.

I wasn't responding fast enough for her since my wife drained me, and Sarah noticed. "I think we need to get your lover in here. I'm sure Jan knows how to get you up."

"Sorry," I said without really sounding apologetic "but she took it out of me last night and again this morning."

After about five minutes, Jan came into our room to watch. She stood at the side of the bed near my head, looking down at me while Sarah continued sucking. My wife just grinned, and chuckled a little, saying "Here, let me show you what he likes." She crawled onto the bed beside Sarah as I spread my legs wider. Jan started sucking my balls, while Sarah continued with the shaft in her mouth.

I glanced at the door and noticed Walt standing just outside in the hallway watching us. Smiling at him, I gave him a 'thumbs up' sign, then just laid back, propping my head up with a pillow. I laid there with my hands behind my head, enjoying the sight of these two gorgeous women going down on me.

Staring down across my chest, I watched this mass of loose hair on their heads swaying and bouncing, mostly hiding their faces from me. Tilting my head back, I looked at the ceiling, just enjoying the feel of their two pairs of wet lips and two tongues slipping and sucking around the most sensitive part of my body. Then I felt those familiar warm lips, as the love of my life sucked and tongued that spot at the base of my balls!

Jan's mouth under there had the desired effect, and my cock stiffened. When I was hard enough, she backed away, crawling down off the end of the bed, and just nodded her head toward my stiff shaft, saying to Sarah, "There you go, cowgirl. Ride him!" And she turned to walk out of the room, leaving me alone with Sarah.

My new partner reached to the nightstand, retrieving a small bottle of her lube. Squirting a few drops of lube onto her hand, she rubbed it over the head and shaft. Throwing a leg over me and positioning herself to straddle me, Sarah held my rod at her opening and impaled herself on it. She started riding up and down on it as she grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples. With her bucking up and down, I could see the shaft every time she rose, then it disappeared as she slammed her ass back down on me.

As the minutes went by, Sarah's moans started building until I saw her body tense. I could feel the muscles in her thighs tighten and start to quiver as her orgasm hit. Her pussy was clenching me, and I thrust my hips up, pounding up into her from below. Her spasms seemed to go on forever, and I was hard and wanted to cum. But it was taking a long time for me to build to the ultimate end, and I didn't believe I was going to get there. I just kept pounding up into her, at least trying to help her get the most out of her ride.

It was a few minutes later when I heard a very familiar voice in the distance coming through the open bedroom door. My wife's excited moans of "Oh, ... Oh, ... Oh," were coming from another room, but unmistakably timed with the thrusts of a guy's cock pounding into her.

Her sounds added to my own pleasure, and I soon felt the buildup start as I hoped. My cum began rising up the shaft, with the feel of Sarah's wet tunnel trying to draw it up and out. Each time she drew that wet, gripping cunt up my length, the cum rose higher, and I again thrust upward. When I felt it reach the head, it only took a few more thrusts up with her slamming down onto it.

I felt the explosion of the first spurt inside this gorgeous woman, and I called out exclaiming "OH, yeah!", and I dropped my ass to the bed, pulling Sarah's hips down onto me. Relaxing with my balls still contracting, I finished in her. I could feel her own tensing muscles go limp as she finally collapsed, lying on my chest.

"Oh my god," Sarah exclaimed "that was intense!"

We lay together, with me holding her tight into my chest. She purred quietly and she rubbed the side of her face against the top of my chest and left shoulder, with her left hand softly caressing my right shoulder. The minutes went by as we laid in this loving embrace, then she broke the spell, pushing herself up, and lifting off my softening cock. My cum dripped out of the open hole of her gash, dropping onto my stomach. As she pulled her leg over me and twisted sideways to my right, the cum oozed down her thigh. She grabbed some tissues from the nightstand to wipe the mess. After catching the fluid, I watched as her stomach contracted trying to push more of it out, then she crawled off that right side of the bed.

Jan must have heard me when I orgasmed, because a few minutes later, while Sarah was getting up, she came into the bedroom to stand beside the bed on my left, smiling down at me.

Sarah stood off her side of the bed and walked around it to my wife, wrapping her arms around Jan to hug her.

"Thanks for sharing," she said, and she turned her face up slightly reaching behind Jan's head to pull her in for a passionate kiss. My wife didn't hesitate or pull away. Instead, she wrapped her arms around Sarah, pulling her in and enjoying the passion of the younger woman.

When Nate came into the room, he was tucking his shirt tail into his pants. He stepped in behind his wife, running a hand over her back, as the two naked women stood there making out. I rolled off the bed and left the three of them, walking out the bedroom door and I turned toward our master bedroom for a bathroom break.

As I passed through our bedroom, I saw the blankets of our bed thrown back and the sheets rumpled. I noticed my GoPro video camera fastened to the end of the headboard, so it would capture the activity on the bed and the larger wall mirror Jan had me place there to watch us when we're having fun there. The GoPro's red recording light was still blinking, and I knew it had a memory chip for recording at least two hours of high-resolution video.

I chuckled to myself, knowing Nate would have noticed the camera, too. So, he probably agreed to it.

Round 3

After spending a few minutes cleaning and relieving myself, I walked down the short hallway to the front bedroom. When I stopped at the door, I noticed Nate was gone and Sarah was now laying on her back with her ass at the edge of the bed, and her legs in the air. I was surprised to see Jan kneeling on the floor using one hand to hold one of Sarah's legs up and out as she worked the fingers of her right hand into Sarah's opening. My wife's face was buried between the other woman's legs, and she looked up at Sarah as she worked her mouth and tongue on that pussy!

I couldn't resist stopping to watch her in this new position and I knelt beside the bed for a front-row view. I watched her as she used her tongue and fingers doing her best to get the younger woman off. I could see Jan's jaw moving and heard her sucking sounds as she sucked the clit. My wife was so focused on Sarah, she ignored me watching her, and kept her eyes glued on Sarah's head twisting from side to side.

When Jan picked her head up, coming up for air, she had a determined look on her face! She rapidly drove her fingers in and out saying, "Come on, baby, cum for me!"

Out of the corner of my eye, a movement at the bedroom door caught my attention, and I turned my head a little to see Shelly standing just outside. She was watching Jan as well, as my wife was making Sarah moan and squirm. The expression on Shelly's face was somewhat expressionless, as if she were just taking it all in and not shocked to see it.