Lifestyle Ch. 15 - Unleashing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sarah seemed to be enjoying Jan's oral skills. But I think we could all tell Sarah wasn't going to get to a final orgasm. She was moaning and squirming, but it was more out of reflex to the stimulation, and she wasn't building with any changes. As small as she was, the two or three glasses of wine before she came into the bedroom were more than enough.

Realizing Sarah was spent from her exertions, Jan finally gave up and took her fingers out, allowing the young woman to calm down. When Sarah rolled onto her side, she pulled her knees up and tucked her elbows in to contentedly relax. We could see her body lose all tension as she fell asleep.

When Jan and I stood to leave, we noticed Shelly turn away from the door to head back to the living room. I picked up a blanket from the top of the dresser and we spread it out, covering the sleeping beauty, and we left her there to rest, the activity and alcohol finally taking its toll. Then I picked up my running suit and quickly stepped into the pants before following Jan out.

*****

Ending the Evening

Jan and I returned to the living room where we found Shelly sitting in the swivel chair next to Walt as she quietly whispered to him. Barry was lying back in the recliner with his feet up looking very content and relaxed. Brenda sat on the couch next to that recliner with her legs curled up, as she sipped her latest drink. And Nate had claimed the swivel chair I would normally use when it's just Jan and me here alone.

Jan picked up her long one-piece dress and slipped it over her head. Then she found her glass of wine and sat in her usual swivel chair beside Nate, and I took my former place on the couch, now beside Brenda.

As we sat in the living room, we talked about the activity, with Shelly starting. "I didn't expect to see any of this. I thought you'd all just go off to bedrooms and close the doors for some privacy."

"Sometimes Jan just gets into the moment," I explained. "And when she gets excited, the few filters she has can come off."

"And I've learned," Brenda added with a chuckle "the guys will fuck any woman anywhere."

"When Sarah started," Jan said, "I couldn't resist, so I joined her."

"Sarah can get excited with just one glass of wine," Nate said, "and she focused on me. Then after she turned it over to Jan, how could I ignore such an offer!" he added defensively, and we laughed.

"Well, I'm not offering it to any of you," Shelly added, dismissing any chance of her playing.

I could see thea curious expression on Nate's face as he pondered that, then he said "Sarah likes her toys, things like vibrators and rabbits. Shelly, do you use toys?

She hesitated slightly before shyly saying "... Sometimes."

"So, if a guy puts on a condom, it's almost like he's using a toy in you. Right?" Nate asked.

"It's not the same thing," she exclaimed. "It would still be his dick ... "

"... doing the same thing as the toy," Nate interrupted. "And with the condom, it would feel the same as a toy, just attached to his body."

"I'm still not comfortable with the idea of another guy touching me there," Shelly said quietly.

"And I'm not trying to pressure you," Nate said apologetically. "I'm just giving you something to think about to help you understand without judging us. ... I gave Sarah a gift card to a spa for a massage, ... so some other guy could run his hands all over her body. Ted just massaged those other areas tonight that she really wanted touched."

Brenda ran her hand over my crotch, seductively saying "I don't want you fucking me tonight either, Ted. But my mouth's available if you want."

"Thanks," I replied, "but I think he needs some rest," as I looked down at my pants and the tired member inside.

"Oh?" Brenda asked with a hint of comedic surprise. "You can't get it up anymore?" and she giggled. I knew she was deliberately teasing me.

Jan laughed and said, "Come on, Ted, say it; ... 'Bitch'!"

We all had a good laugh over that, then Shelly added quietly "But I don't know about doing what you were doing, Jan. I just don't think I could ever do something like that with another woman."

"Shelly, I used to feel the same way," Jan tried to empathize. "And no one ever makes me do anything I don't feel like doing. This time it just seemed ... oh, I don't know, ... it was just right at the moment for me. But 'No, means, NO!' and don't let anyone con you or force you into doing anything you don't want to do."

"I don't mean to sound judgmental," Shelly began, "but I saw you letting him cum in your mouth!" she added, indicating Barry sitting across from her, with a serious note. "Walt's only done that to me once, and it wasn't bad. But I didn't like it. It just seems ... disrespectful."

Jan looked at Barry sitting back in his recliner and relaxing. Then she held out her wine glass, saying in an innocent girl voice, dripping with sweetness, "Baarrrryy," drawing his name out. "My wine glass is empty," and she held her glass up waving it a little. Then she added softly, "Go downstairs to the wine rack and bring me a bottle of the J. Lohr Cabernet for a refill."

Barry almost jumped out of his chair and walked quickly toward the stairs, as his wife, Brenda laughed. Jan looked at Brenda and joined her with a smirk, saying "My god, Brenda, you were so right. But I didn't think he'd jump so fast."

"I told you!" Brenda pointed out.

"She said, if I gave him a blow job," Jan explained, turning to Shelly, "his mind turns to mush, and he'd be my slave for the night."

"HEY!" Barry said loudly from the bottom of the basement stairs. "I heard that! ... And it doesn't turn to MUSH! I just appreciated Jan's effort."

Brenda turned to Shelly, almost laughing as she said "We're just having some fun with the guys. ... And they're loving it! But Barry did warn Jan when he was about to cum, giving her the choice of how she wanted to continue with him. He said that was the first time any other woman besides me has allowed him to cum in her mouth."

"Maybe we should get together sometime for a girl's night," Shelly suggested "so you two can tell me more." Then she looked at Walt with a curious expression, saying "But it's getting late. And I want you to do me tonight! Let's go to bed." And she stood, tugging at her husband's hand.

When Walt stood and turned toward the hallway following his wife, he looked back over his shoulder with a smile saying, "And a VERY good night to all."

*****

An hour later, Jan came from the master bathroom, climbing into our bed, and paused leaning on her right side with her head up off the pillow. "I want a shoulder tonight," she said, and I wrapped my left arm under her neck for her to cuddle, laying her head on me.

"You never allowed other guys to cum in your mouth," I said quietly. "What was that with Barry?"

"Nate just felt so good in me, and when he came in me, ... I went over the top. I just lost it and kept going with Barry's cock in my mouth."

"I heard you when Sarah was riding me," I said quietly.

"That was with Nate, too. He got it up again, seeing his wife riding you. So, I took him back to our bed." Then Jan countered as she chuckled, "And I heard YOU, with your loud 'Oh, yeah!' as you came in her. I didn't think you would again, after this morning. But I wanted to give you two some privacy, so you could focus on her."

"Thanks," I replied. "Does that mean you're done with our 'same room' rule?"

"I guess I can loosen your leash a little, ... as long as we're in the same house," Jan said, then just a little sternly added, "But you're not fucking Sarah in the morning! ... Well, at least not before I get up, too."

"What happened with you and Sarah?" I asked.

"After you left us in their bedroom, Sarah pushed me to the bed, dropped to her knees, and she started going down on me. I didn't resist and just enjoyed it. She invited Nate to join her eating me out, but Nate said, 'No way. I just shot a load in there.' So, he's like you, after a guy cums in a woman, he won't go down on her either."

"But that's not what I saw," I reminded her.

"Well, she felt so good doing me," Jan replied a little meekly, "after a few minutes when she was tired, I thought I should return the favor. ... I was just being polite. ... But I'm NOT Bi!"

"If you say so," I replied skeptically, and we drifted off to sleep.

*****

Breakfast

The next morning, Sarah was the last one to wake and she came into the kitchen wrapped in a fluffy robe, as I finished putting away the last of the pans from the previous night's dinner. The guys were sitting in the living room with their mugs of coffee and talking quietly about the evening's excitement.

"I smell coffee," Sarah said a little sleepily.

"Help yourself to the last of that," I said nodding to the coffee pot, "and I'll start another pot. There's also orange juice in the refrigerator."

"Oh my god, you're a lifesaver," and she took a glass to the refrigerator for the orange juice.

"The ladies are downstairs and outside," I told her "They're either in the hot tub or sitting around the fire pan there."

After downing the orange juice and pouring her mug of coffee, she hugged me. "Thanks for last night. I'd stay and keep you company here, but I think I should join them downstairs."

"I'll have breakfast on the table in about twenty minutes," I said "... scrambled eggs, sausage, fruit, and bagels. Tell Jan and the others when you get there," and she wandered to the stairs with her coffee mug.

After breakfast, the three couples showered and packed out. They each made their excuses to leave before noon, giving me and Jan time to get this house in order before heading home for our work week. Jan and I found at the two times we stayed over at another couple's house after a party night, the women don't play the next morning. And that was the case here, with both Sarah and Jan still feeling a little played out from last night.

During our two hour drive home that evening, I asked Jan what they talked about on the patio over coffee that morning. But she didn't give me any details, saying it was just 'girl talk'. So, I didn't press her further on it, trusting my wife with our friends.

*****

Back at Work

At five o'clock on Monday, I thought I should talk to Walt again, just the two of us. Carol was leaving for the day, and I closed the door as I went into his office.

"So, how are things between you and Shelly now," I asked bluntly. "Do you still want to talk her into being swingers?"

"Oh, hell no," Walt quickly replied.

"What did she really think about the evening and the whole idea?" I asked.

"She thought it was unbelievable seeing Jan and Sarah doing those things," Walt explained. "But the fact this was someone she knew and liked ... She got turned on by the whole evening. We talked, ... and she's not cheating on me. I think both of us needed something like that to re-energize things between us. And now, I know I need to spend more time with her."

"That kind of energy will last for a while," I told my good friend. "Let us know if you two want a 'do over' watching another party like that. Most couples we know in the Lifestyle don't mind if others attend without playing, as long as you're just as discrete and can be trusted. I could get you two an invite to another larger party to watch. But be aware that at a bigger party, it's likely some guy will hit on Shelly. So, be ready for it, without getting angry. Getting mad about it is 'drama', and it's never welcome at Lifestyle events."

"Do you two play with others like that every weekend?" Walt asked.

"No," I replied, dismissing the idea. "Maybe once every two months, more or less, as opportunities allow. We mostly just like our own time together. It's just something different we use to excite each other. Jan will tease me by whispering something like 'I remember watching Sarah sliding down on your cock'. She does things like that as one of her tools to get me off faster."

"That's what Shelly did to me Saturday night when we went to bed," Walt admitted. "She kept whispering about what she saw."

"And I've found with Jan," I added "as one of our scheduled playtimes gets closer, she gets more excited just thinking about it. So, I'm having the best sex of my life with her."

"The one thing Shelly said she wasn't sure of was seeing Jan go down on Sarah," Walt explained. "And I still don't think I'd want to see Shelly with another guy, ... or with another woman."

"That was the first time Jan went down on a woman," I admitted. "She was experimenting there, and watching Sarah react. I think Jan was trying to control Sarah in the same way she does with me. She tries edging me with her mouth and with hand jobs until I can't take it anymore. She sometimes tries to get me to beg her. So, she probably took the opportunity to try the same with a woman. That's just more of the same with my wife. She saw something and went for it."

"And you're so sure she won't just 'go for it' with another guy?" Walt asked, again as if trying to poke at me and make me doubt her.

"Only if she's stupid enough to give me up," I said with confidence. "... Oh, didn't I tell you? Jan has an IQ of 130, so she's smart enough to think it through."

"She's smarter than you?" Walt asked with a laugh.

"Mine's 145, smart-ass," I said with a smirk. "That's why you pay me so much."

"Well, I want to thank you two again for the weekend," Walt said respectfully and added, "and Shelly bought a 'thank you' gift for the two of you. There's a new bottle of scotch in the gift-wrapped box over there. ... This weekend opened our eyes to how things might be ... and to each other. She was really turned on when we went to bed Saturday night. But I guess I'm greedy and don't want her fucking other guys. I'll work harder to keep her for myself."

Walt's cellphone pinged with a text. He glanced at the text and smiled, looking at it with a curious expression. "Shelly sent an emoji. It's a happy-face character with its tongue sticking out, and just one word; 'Mush!'" After he read that one word to me, he paused in thought for a few seconds. His eyes went wide and his face brightened with a wide grin, and he looked back at me, saying quickly "Lock up when you leave! I've got an appointment at home," and he rushed out the door.

*****

A Thank You

I walked in the front door of our suburban home, seeing Jan sitting in the living room and looking at her tablet computer. She already had a blanket laid out on the floor, along with some lube, tissues, and two of her toys nearby for some evening fun.

When she looked up at me, as I took the two steps up from the foyer into the living room, she asked, "How was work? Did you have another drink with Walt for more schemes to try on his wife?"

"No. He was in a rush to get home to Shelly," I said. "It looks like she took some pointers from you on how to catch his attention."

"I basically told her to grab him by the dick and hold him, 'Then he'll follow her anywhere!' I told her, if it works, she could buy me a glass of scotch sometime, an Ardbeg or Talisker. You know how I prefer the peat flavors, instead of the Macallan oaks you like."

"Oh, Walt said Shelly sent this as a 'thank you' to us for the weekend," I said showing her the gift. Jan took the small envelope taped to the side, and pulled out the card as I unwrapped the box. It was a bottle of Talisker 25, an expensive version of Jan's type of scotch.

Jan read the note from the box to me; "Thanks for the plan, Jan. From Shelly."

She looked up at me, saying "Pour a shot with a splash of water for me." She added in an innocent tone, "I have a new video for us to watch tonight to get started." Then I saw the tip of her tongue as she ran it slowly across her top lip.

I didn't jump as fast as Barry to get Jan's glass. But I'm not stupid.

######