Lift and Thrust

Story Info
The first time I heard those words used together.
1.4k words
4
33.8k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ephesus14
Ephesus14
881 Followers

Lift and Thrust

The first time I heard those words used together I immediately thought they had something to do with sex. I thought it meant something I shouldn't know about, but wanted to. My imagination ran rampant and I enjoyed the varied images the words created.

Later when I heard them defined as being needed in order to fly, it didn't alter my erotic mental ramblings. In fact, I actually visualized fucking in an airplane in flight before I ever heard the expression "mile high club" and added it to my list of things I wanted to do.

The expression "Bucket List" was something I had heard and started compiling in my mind, but never actually put in writing; I just kept adding things to it and taking things off of it.

I had a separate mental list of girls I wanted to fuck and help me experience my "bucket List" sexual fantasies and each girl had a specific place and way I was going to fuck her. Of course, as I went through high school and College, the list changed with girls being added and taken off as my interests, ideas, and tastes changed.

My mental list once had 24 girls on it. That was the most I was able to remember. I only, really, fucked three of them; not just the ones on the list of 24, but of all the girls on the whole list over the years and which must have had a couple of hundred in total that came and went. Only three. I had fucked other girls, but they weren't on the fantasy mental list.

I was 25 when I joined the mile high club.

I was on a redeye flight from Los Angeles to New York and stuck in the middle seat. The woman in the aisle seat struck up a conversation and we had talked for the first hour of the flight when dinner was served. The guy in the window seat was asleep before we backed away from the terminal and the flight attendant tried to wake him to see if he was hungry, but she couldn't. The aisle seatmate ate a salad and drank a vodka and tonic for her dinner. I had the chicken Salad sandwich and a beer.

The window seat had moved his head on to my shoulder several times and each time when I reached over and physically moved it away from me, I shoved a bit harder, but he never roused. After the last time, I found myself leaning closer to the aisle seatmate than I normally ever would and her she started chuckling. She had that vodka and apparently was feeling no pain as she leaned her head closer to mine. "I think he likes you."

"Well, the feeling isn't mutual," I chuckled in response.

"In that case, if you need to get closer to me, go ahead."

"I think I'm okay now."

"That's too bad."

Dinner was over and we were asked if we wanted anything else from the bar. Aisle seat asked for another vodka and tonic. I got another beer and paid for it and the vodka. I felt I owed it to her.

After service ended, the cabin lights dimmed.

Once again, window seat's head landed on my shoulder, and again, none too gently I shoved it. That time it actually hit the wall of the plane, but he still didn't awaken.

"Whatever sleeping pill he took, I want some," said aisle seat.

"It's probably illegal," I said.

"So is what I'm thinking."

"What would that be?" I asked.

"Are you married?"

"No. Why?"

"Just curious." She took another sip of her drink then leaned her head close to mine. "In a few minutes. Most of the other passengers will either be asleep, wish they were asleep, or reading."

"Probably. If I could sleep I would, but I'd be afraid our seat mate would try to get closer to me."

She chuckled. "Good. That might bring you closer to me." I looked at her and saw a smile in the dim light. "Don't look so surprised. I've been trying to get your attention since we boarded, but you've been busy keeping sleeping ugly's head off your shoulder. I think it would be nicer if your head were on my shoulder." With that, she took another small sip and looked directly in my eyes and there was just enough light to see the direct look.

I shrugged my shoulders and leaned into her. "You smell nice. I wanted to tell you earlier, but didn't think it appropriate and didn't want to get slapped."

"And that's just my neck. I dab a little behind my ears. It sometimes gets attention. I also dab a little in other places. It makes me feel sexy all over."

I lifted my head and looked at her again. "Other places. Like where?"

Her chuckle was deep and throaty. "Wait a few minutes. After the flight attendants go to the back and everybody else is either asleep or busy. Then meet me in the bathroom on the left up front and you can find out." She looked directly ahead and sipped her drink.

Neither of us spoke and I tried to decide if I was going to join her or not. That's bullshit. I knew I was going to!

She took the last sip of her drink, put her empty glass in the seat pocket in front of her and leaned over. "Give me two minutes. The door will be unlocked.

With that she stood and went forward. I probably counted to 120 so fast it would have made a symphony sound like the minute waltz.

I opened the door and she was standing there. Smiling. "What took you so long?"

"I got stuck in traffic."

She laughed and reached for the front of my pants. I was hard in anticipation and she squeezed. "I'm glad you didn't have a flat cock...er, tire." She unzipped my pants and took my unflat cock out. "If you stand on the seat, I can get it in my mouth. Or would you rather just fuck me?"

"I love blowjobs, but..."

She laughed again. It was unbelievably tight in there. Definity not made for two. "Let me turn around. Here. Put these in your pocket." And she handed me her panties as she turned, lifted her skirt and leaned forward. Over her shoulder she spoke. "Just fuck me. I've been wet since we boarded." Anything to please the lady, I thought as I rammed it home. "Uh...fuck...that's good," she grunted as she moved back against me. "Grab my tits." I put my hands around her and grabbed. She didn't have a bra on. I don't know why I hadn't noticed that before. I rolled the flesh around and squeezed. "God damn. I knew it. I knew you could get me there." She moaned as she moved back and forth as I just stood there; she was doing all the work. "Don't worry about trying to last. Just fuck me back and get yourself off. I will cum when you do." She stopped moving and I started. In and out; slow then fast. "God, harder. Fuck harder."

I did my best to oblige her. Her pussy was like a suction cup, clinging to my cock. I usually last a fair amount of time, but she wasn't interested in how long it took. She wanted hard and fast. So I gave her what she wanted.

"Here it is," I said in her ear as I bent over, squeezed her tits one last, long hard time and shot into her. Her knees buckled but I stayed in her.

"Holy fuck," she moaned. "Don't pull out," and she started moving back and forth again. After a very short time, I started getting hard again. Not totally hard, but stiff. "Fuck me some more. It won't take much. I can cum again. Squeeze my tits like you just did and fuck me." She only lasted about thirty seconds. I never did get fully hard, but she was right. I didn't need to. "Oh God, that's so good. The second one is always better for me." She stood and I fell out of her. She turned and smiled at me. "Thank you. I really needed that."

I smiled back. "So did I."

I wiped myself off as she straightened herself and checked her hair and makeup. I went back to my seat first. She followed shortly and sat. She took my hand and kissed it.

Window seat sat up suddenly awake and alert. He leaned over in front of me. "Was he good?" He asked aisle seat.

"Yes, sweetie. He was great." Then they leaned closer together and kissed right in front of me.

"Good," he said. Then he looked at me. "You can keep the panties."

I sat there wide awake for the rest of the flight as they both slept soundly.

Ephesus14
Ephesus14
881 Followers