All Comments on 'Lifting Weights'

by sexyness222

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
cum

so hot i came all over my favorit dildo and sucked it clean

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Hot story

Please write more about the characters and allow voting. Very hot

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
WOW ! SEXY WEIGHT LIFTING

DAMN ! , I wish I could have that happen , to have a muscular stud treat me like his panty wearing fem fuck toy, hope Pat takes "HIS GIRL" to the beach and let's her wear a sexy bikini THEN fucks her in the surf .

Great story , got me excited while I've got my little blue bikini on .

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
my good wife.my body guard.

my good wife a gental person.she was picked on all her life.she met me I am good to her&protected her&she adores me.she is meek&weak.I got her a membership to a gym.she had never belonged to one before..i wanted to help her me&her doctor had a plan to pull her out of her condition.her doctor supplied me with some testosterone.each morning I slipped it into her morning breakfast before she went to the gym.she noticed some muscles on her arms&stomach.something happened to her inside she started working out hard.sweat running off of her hard work outs.more muscles showed up that wasent there before.she then went wild.this new feeling she loved it.she started smiling&at the gym every day.she grunted like hell to do 2 chen ups every 2 weeks she added 1 she is up to 6.her goal is 15 then 20.she will do it the way she works out.she is not the same person she is happy &selfconfidence is starting to come out.she is getting a beautiful muscled figure&looks sexy.this turns her on evan more.she is muscled ripped now you ought to see the muscles on her belly.she is happy as hell.then she said she wanted to take up along with her gym she wanted to take boxing&wrestling.its been a little over a year now.she is not the person she Is a happy strong person.she shocked the hell out of me.she smiled&talked she said honey I am your protector&your body guard now.no one will ever harm you.i adore my wife.when we have sex its like having sex with a piece of steel.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous