All Comments on 'Light Rays Coming Out of the Computer Ch. 03'

by AwkwardMD

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AwkwardMDAwkwardMDabout 9 years agoAuthor
Before continuing to chapter 4...

Within the context of this story, we have reached the point of crossover. We, the authors, strongly suggest that you, the reader, should read at least the first two chapters of The Huntress before continuing. You cann find it by heading over to my author page. Only two chapters of The Huntress are posted as of writing this. If you are coming to this story later, two chapters is sufficient and we do not recommend more than five. Also, Chasing the Dragon.

ender2k2kender2k2kabout 9 years ago
Question about the Huntress ch 2.

Your comment explains that we should read the first two chapters of The Huntress, but I only see the first chapter posted. Is it being posted soon?

thisguyrightherethisguyrighthereabout 9 years ago
Please oh please... oh lawdy loo, please....

PLEASE let that Guy be the Motherfucker... PLEASE!

Ahem...

I shall go read The Huntress now. May this tale be glorious!

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago
Ooh

I’m afraid now. And yes, it would be perfect if it was the Motherfucker. This almost makes me glad I’m sick now and have so much time to read. (Flu or maybe man flu, no COVID though, got tested and all.)

OmenainenOmenainenalmost 4 years ago

How can one read five chapters of The Huntress when there’s only two posted? PLEASE don’t tell me it isn’t finished!!! (Okay, end of rant, gonna go find out now.)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAwkwardMD@AwkwardMD
Writing smut no one asked for since 2013. Hello! I'm a spare-time writer, and I've been proud to use Literotica to get my own brand of smut out there. I've worked with some really incredible creators over the years (Omenainen, SkullTT, Maria_McGeorge, Katie_Tay, AngelofTempta...