Light Speed

Story Info
A quick fuck with Supercar Blondie.
2.1k words
4.44
5.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
B59001
B59001
72 Followers

Dubai, a city with a most colourful reputation. There are those with nothing but good to say, while for some others not so much. I grew tired of deciding whom to believe, so I found myself on a plane heading there to find out for myself.

What was once a fishing village with no more than a handful of buildings was now a bustling metropolis. The one thing I felt I would most definitely enjoy was the car culture. There would be super and hyper cars of every conceivable kind.

The city was a sweltering place with heat unlike anything I had experienced before. However, I seemed to acclimatise quickly. My hotel was opulent and luxurious as I expected. It was the presidential suite at the Intercontinental. The tourist areas seemed to be lenient to a far greater degree than I had anticipated. I remained weary and ever mindful of my actions.

After sleeping away my jet lag and then some, I awoke the following day. It was already late afternoon and I headed down to the lobby. A large group of people were entering the hotel and there was a large convoy of very exotic vehicles outside which I saw through the glass of the entrance. One of them outside was the supercar provided to me by the hotel for staying at the Presidential suite.

I spotted a rather gorgeous blonde woman in amongst the throng of people around the exotic vehicles. She seemed familiar, but I just could not remember who she was at that point. However, moments later it clicked. Her name was Alexandra Mary Hirschi otherwise known as Supercar Blondie.

I stepped outside to enjoy the sexy machinery in front of the hotel lobby. Exotic vehicles from every corner of the globe. It was quite a sight to behold. One of the hotel staff then directed me to the two Ferrari's available for me to choose from. One was a Ferrari Portofino and the other a Ferrari 488 GTB. Both were convertibles and the sun shone bright that afternoon and a nice drive was in order.

I went for the mid-engine rocket ship 488 GTB and noticed her on her own doing some filming. She noticed me choosing one of the cars from the hotel. After some brief introductions, I told her that I saw her vlog and decided to give it a try.

Her honest, and genuine love of cars was clearly apparent. It was great, and she was incredibly beautiful, even more so in the flesh. She went away but said she would be back at that hotel a little later and thought it would be fun to get a reaction from a first time Ferrari drive.

I happily agreed and hopped in and fired up the engine for a drive. It was a scintillating experience as I drove of and felt my body tingling from the sensations of driving such an amazing car. The sound, the vibrations, and the speed was simply other worldly. An hour and a bit passed, and I started heading back to the hotel. I pulled up to the hotel and parked up.

As luck would have it, Supercar Blondie was also just arriving. So, we filmed a bit I gave my reactions as someone not as used to driving these exotic cars. It was the single most exhilarating experience of my life. It was up there with being driven around in a Mclaren 570S which I mentioned to her.

"Thank you for your time Bill," She said to me.

"I must thank you; it has been an honour to meet you," I responded.

She seemed touched by my response; she was every bit as bubbly as her video's suggested. It felt good to meet a woman as interested in cars as I am. As I was about to head inside the hotel, she slipped a note in my pocket and told me, in a whisper, to look at it when I was back inside my hotel room.

I bid her farewell once more and headed inside. I took a seat and laid back and pulled out the note she slipped me. It had a number and said "Phone me, Fuck me"

I complied and dialled the number. The phone call got me excited, she was coming up to the suite in a little while. I sat down thinking what a great trip this was turning out to be. I still had a little time, so I enjoyed a meal before her arrival. After my meal, I surfed the web a bit on my laptop.

A knock came on the door, A quick look through the peephole confirmed Alex was outside alone. I opened the door and ushered her inside.

"Good to see you again," I said to her.

"Yes, good to see you as well," She responded as she brought me in for an embrace.

We sat down with some drinks. We chatted for a little bit before Alex's expression turned very naughty.

"It's a little hot in here, mind if I get comfortable," Alex said to me with a wink shortly before bursting into laughter at the cheesiness of that line. I couldn't help but laugh along with her.

Once we had composed ourselves, Alex stood up and undid the knot on her floor length flowery blue dress. It fell to the floor and Alex had on a light blue set of lingerie. She reached for her panties and slipped them downwards. She then unclipped her bra and let it fall to the floor.

She was now stood before me in nothing but a pair of Chanel high heeled stiletto shoes. It was better than I had ever imagined. I had noticed she was wearing high heels, not a common thing for her. She then straddled me as I remained seated. I took the opportunity to feel up her naked body, it was glorious. Her hips, her stomach, her chest. It felt so soft and silky smooth. It was every inch of her body.

I gestured her to let me tend to her pussy with my tongue. My tongue met her pussy lips and it was pure, unfiltered, and amazing heaven. I began to flick my tongue in every way I knew how, Alex responded by letting a soft moan to tell me she was enjoying what we were doing. My head was leaned back against the top of the sofa and her high heels protruded out the other way.

In almost no time at all, she reached orgasm, and I had intended to provide her with more during our encounter that day. She then climbed down off me and proceeded to engage in a 69 position. She then climbed back on top me with her legs around my neck and her mouth on my cock. My tongue went back to work on her pussy, and she got to work on my cock.

I became a little cheeky and slipped a finger into her ass.

"You cheeky bastard, I love it," Alex said

"I had a feeling you would blondie," I responded before burying my face back onto her pussy.

Alex put my cock back inside her mouth and the warm feeling was amazing. My tongue was tending to her pussy and my finger was slipped inside her ass. We continued as we were for a little while longer before Alex wanted my cock inside of her right that moment.

She then lowered herself down onto the glistening erect shaft that was my cock. She let out an exhale of joy as inch by inch I filled her up. She took my cock, all the way to my balls. She lifted herself up and then back down again. She kept her pace slow and steady, enjoying the prior lubrication she provided.

She was in charge and I loved it. She was experienced in ways I couldn't imagine; she dabbled a little bit in swinging, whilst living in Europe. So, as she told me, while we fucked, that no hole as off limits.

I responded with a simple "Yes Ma'am."

"Hmm, I love your formal tone," Alexandra Responded.

"It suits the occasion," I responded as she guided my cock into her awaiting asshole.

"It certainly fucking does Bill," Alexandra responded with eloquent vulgarity.

It felt good, her asshole was tight and so inviting. She exhaled her joy as my cock filled up her asshole. She was so in charge of what she wanted, but I wanted it too. I felt a kindred spirit with her, ever since I started watching her videos and now, I was inside of her.

She stood up and gestured me to my feet. She then turned around and leaned against the nearest wall presenting her asshole to me. I slid my cock back inside her asshole and ran my hands up her stomach towards her breasts. They were large and soft to the touch. She then had her hands wonder towards her vacant pussy. She fondled her pussy while my cock plunged into her asshole.

I fucked her asshole, smooth and steady. Alex loved having my cock in her asshole and I loved putting my cock in her asshole. Her skin was smooth and incredibly soft to the touch as I ran my hands all over her body. We then moved away from the wall and Alex was then bent over and reaching for her lovely toes.

I was in awe at the things she was able to do with her body. After some time bent over, she stood up. She walked forward ever so slowly, and my cock came out of her ass as she did so. She then turned to me a flashed the cheekiest smile I had ever seen.

"Let's get fucking wet," Alex said to me as she then led me by the hand to the bathroom.

I enjoyed the sight of her naked body and how each step accentuated the curves of her body as we made our way to the bathroom. We entered the bathroom which was as opulent and palatial as one would expect from the presidential suite. We stepped into the shower and let the water fall over us both. Alex gently got onto her haunches and took my cock into her mouth. I simply tilted my head back and let the ecstasy Alex was providing flow throughout my entire being.

Her mouth and tongue worked together in a manner I couldn't fathom. She brought herself to her feet and turned around. I aimed my cock at her asshole and drove it inside. Alex then took a hand to her pussy and dip two fingers deep inside and brought forth a squirting torrent from her pussy.

It was quite the sight; it was a hidden talent. Her orgasm surged through her entire body. I kept fucking her eager to shoot my cum inside her asshole. As our climax grew closer, I increased my tempo and pace to ensure a spectacular finish.

I then moved forth and we reached a shattering conclusion as one. Alex didn't so much scream in ecstasy as let out a guttural primal noise. That provided quite the perfect finish to our little rendezvous. Alex guided herself towards the sofa to take a seat and came down from her orgasmic high.

"Wow, that was quite something Alex. Thank you," I said to her.

"Well thank you for an amazing fuck Bill," She responded.

"It was my pleasure, oh feel free to use the bathroom, if you want to get cleaned up."

"Sure thing, thanks Bill," Alex responded as she headed into the bathroom.

I enjoyed that scene as she walked away from me, with her clothes strewn about the place after our rendezvous. An amazing body, personality and mindset. She was a woman who strived to do things on her terms and in her way. The people around her seemed compelled to follow her and be the support she seemed to need.

She met opposition from mediocre minds. Those idiots who can't accept new groups of people loving things that they didn't before. They were not car people, merely pretending to be.

After a quick shower, she was beside me once more, still naked and we got to chatting. About everything from life, love, and obviously cars galore. It was a fun time and it had been ages since I had sat and just talked cars with anyone.

Eventually the time had come for Alex to take her leave. I embraced her once more after we had gotten dressed and escorted her to the door. We thanked each other for the chat and the fuck. I wished her well and she returned the well wishes. I said goodbye and she left to head back to her car.

I returned to the window and looked out on the night sky of Dubai. It was an amazing day, one to remember for the rest of my life.

B59001
B59001
72 Followers