All Comments on 'Lighten Up Ch. 04'

by WillyShakes

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please!!!

Now that April has debauched Paul's entire family what about her family? How did April get to be such an awesome cumslut and has she shared her sexuality with her family yet. If so, please tell the tale. If not let us discover with her the joys of family fucking with her own mother, father, sister & brother. Are they all sex fiends too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Oh Yea!

I have enjoyed your story so far! Now that Paul's mom has been brought into the group, how about having her dress sexier & fucking her daughters. You could also get Paul's girlfriends parents envolved!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suggestion

Just the son, Mom and two sisters. I'll leave the lurid details to the author, who can definitely out-filth me.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Father son!

Have the dad and son play with each other. Not in a gay way, but perhaps April could tell them to do something with each other.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suggestion

Have April and Paul take Eva out for shopping and get her wasted.

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowalmost 7 years ago
Need more male relatives....

Rick have a brother? Or Eva? Eva's dad?

SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 7 years ago
Question for Tex-Ass-Stud:

How the fuck do the father and son play with each other, but not in a "gay way"? If it's two guys, playing with each other, THAT'S KIND OF THE DEFINITION OF GAY.

"I know! The dad can blow his son, but not like in a, you know, a 'gay way'. It's strictly heterosexual oral sex between two guys. That's all."

Dumbass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

GREAT series...LOVE the dirty talk particularly. There could be even more of that...the incest is fine, but like April and Paul's dynamic best. Family orgy on way, obviously, but April and Paul lead the teen church group into an orgy and swapping? April and Paul hook up with two other college couples in fall?

WillyShakesWillyShakesalmost 7 years agoAuthor
Enjoying the suggestions and the PMs

They're all imagination-provoking and good. (Even got emailed a sexy picture of a gorgeous pair of breasts). Keep it all coming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
extended family

bring in rick and evas parents brothers sisters

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Other ideas

Thought episode 3 was hottest of all. Play off some of that dialog... If Rachel gets wet thinking about guys jerking off to her masturbating, have her put on a show for HS team followed by bukkake; Rachel pulls a train with HS guys while Lily fluffs. April told Paul she would find other girls for him, or he could share her with his friends. Both of those sound hot...April pulls a train with the fellowship of Christian Athletes chapter at college, perhaps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
expand the group!

Hot! Great buildup. Especially liked it when Eva lunged for Paul's cock. Great description of Mom' s mature,hairy cunt. Would love to see Paul and Eva seduce a few members into mother-son loving. Nothing is sexier than an otherwise conservative, but hot MILF letting it go. Can't wait for the family orgy! As another person commented, bring in the in-laws. Would love to see Paul and Eva or Paul and girlfriend pull the same stunt on a hot granny or aunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
All 4 chapters

I loved all four chapters and really wish there were more. The girls using a strap on on each other and their mom would be fantastic. Maybe even pegging Paul and Rick, but not Rick and Paul together. Bring it on please!

TechpillTechpillover 6 years ago

Grate Chapter as for next April pulls out two strap ons Gives one to Lilly so lily and dad can DP fuck Rachel as Paul and April DP mom with Paul coming in behind to get her heavenly ass. Then both Lilly and April are doing Rachel as Paul and dad are tagging the mom then dad and Paul tag April as the girls get to spend quality time with thier mom.

drumoakdrumoakover 6 years ago
Great series

Perhaps have some of the church congregation join their orgy

statispro1statispro1over 6 years ago
Agree with many of the previous suggestions.

1. Family orgy

2. Breakout strap-ons for the ladies to use on each other

3. Start seducing church congregation into orgies and incest. Add more families to the mix.

4. Add more relatives (aunts, grandma?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
more please

the family orgy is a must

5 stars

WhatsamatterUWhatsamatterUover 3 years ago

I don't give out 5 stars very often. But this story deserves more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I agree the Church Congregation might be fun to include. Tough lead in when dealing with doctrine and social mores. Story needs to now move away from planned seduction theme and revert to an unexpected opportunity. The community rummage sale in a parking lot could provide location, but better would be a gymnasium in the church operated school.

A devout male with a daughter who is always so well dressed and devoted in front of him but likes getting high on pot and pills in private could be fun. Maybe a family of of four children where she is second child. Put some hair on the vagina of an older woman and leave it there as her personal choice at being non-conformist.

blkuserblkuserover 2 years ago

IMO not as well written as the previous parts.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous