Lighting up Starlight Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She even paused after the butt stuffing was complete, giving Maeve the chance to taunt her, "Good girl. Oh yes! Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkk, that's a very, very good girl. Taking every inch, mmmmmmm, every inch of my big dick up your butt. Mmmmmmmmm, Starlight is the perfect anal bitch. Yes she is, yes she is, ooooooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkkk! Prove it! Yesssssssssss, prove what a perfect little butt slut you are by anally riding my big strap-on cock. Come on Annie, prove it. Ride it, mmmmmmmm, ride it you ass whore! Mmmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh, fucking ride it! Ooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, good girl, good little anal loving bottom! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddddd!"

Given that she had already pushed Annie a lot during this, pretty much every step of the way of it, maybe Maggie shouldn't be pushing her even more, but she just couldn't help herself. She was too overwhelmed with lust, and it just kind of came out.

Luckily, thanks to the fact that Annie had given into her so far was a pretty good indication that sweet, innocent little Starlight loved being a role model, but not as much as she loved having Queen Maeve talking dirty to her. Which Starlight proved by beginning to bounce that cute little booty of hers up and down, even continuing to spread her cheeks so that she was showing off her butt hole stretching around that big dick.

Something which caused Maeve to grin widely, fold her hands behind the back of her head, and just enjoy the show for as long as she possibly could. Because it was really hard to keep her hands to herself, especially because that would probably push Annie closer to cumming, and she wasn't ready for that yet.

Hopefully neither was Starlight, simply because she was enjoying herself too much, and wanted this to last. Maeve thought that might be the case in the beginning, but after a few long minutes of gentle sodomy she knew it to be the case, as the good Christian girl Starlight could no longer stop herself from letting out sounds of pleasure, which sounded like the most beautiful song she had ever heard.

Annie had struggled to hide her sounds of enjoyment when she could bury her face in some bed sheets, but she knew in this position she had no chance of doing that, no other trick she had tried had really work before. However she wasn't suspecting herself to be crying out in pleasure quite so soon. Obviously her memory hadn't done justice to the experience anal sex had on her body, which was really saying something.

Or perhaps more accurately, just what being fucked by Queen Maeve did to her. Although at this point, she didn't even blame it on that, as Queen Maeve wasn't doing anything right now, except being Annie's scratching post. Oh God, Starlight was doing this to herself. Sodomizing herself on a strap-on. Oh God, this was so twisted. And so fucking hot.

The fact that her rectum quickly relaxed and accepted it was supposed to be a cock sleeve, either proved that Starlight was a massive anal whore, or Maeve had reprogramed her body after just one hellacious ass fucking. It was probably the former, although Annie couldn't rule out the latter.

Not that it really mattered, as the main thing was that just after a short amount of time bouncing up and down the pain faded away, turning into a dull ache, and then nothing at all, being replaced by overwhelming physical pleasure, to go along with the overwhelming pleasure she was being bombarded with. Humiliating things which should have put her off, but in reality it only added to her enjoyment. Which paradoxically, made her want this to last longer, and yet at the same time cum right away.

It had been kind of a combination of both, as she held out for quite a while, but not nearly long enough, before poor little Starlight found herself whimpering, "Please..."

"Please what?" Maeve pushed.

"Please can I cum?" Annie replied with a whimper, and just told her girlfriend whatever she wanted to hear, "Please can I cum with a dick in my ass? Your big dick? Oooooooooh fuckkkkkkkkkk, please? I want it, mmmmmmmmm, I need it! Please? Please, my Queen, let me cum like the little anal bitch I am! Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddd, I'm your bitch, my Queen! I'm Queen Maeve's bitch! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkk, Starlight is Queen Maeve's anal loving little dyke bitch! I'll be whatever you want me to be, just please, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhh, please make me cum. Or let me do it. Anything! Please?"

"Anything, huh?" Maeve purred, pushing Annie's hands out of the way, so she could smack that fat ass to emphasize her next words, "Is THIS, mine?"

"Yes!" Annie snapped, whimpering and hesitating for a second as she realized the older woman would use this against her later, but she still eventually said, "It's yours, mmmmmmmmm, my ass is yours. Yours to fuck, whenever, wherever and however you want. Just please, let me cum. Please? Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhh pleassssssssseeeeeeeee, aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkk!"

"Okay then!" Maeve finally gave her permission, "Bounce that booty. Yeahhhhhhhhhh, bounce the booty I own up and down, mmmmmmmm, up and down, and make yourself cum like a good little butt slut."

Without another word Annie did as she was told, increasing her pace rapidly until she was giving it literally everything she'd got. Of course long before that she was cumming nice and hard, and for better or for worse, the first time it was all by herself.

Mostly a bad thing as it meant that Starlight not only came from being sodomized, she was actually sodomizing herself to climax, which made her an even bigger butt slut than before, which really felt like it was saying something at this point. Something humiliating, which to her horror just made her orgasm even more intense. But, she would have to hate herself for that later, as right now she was too busy being reintroduced to the greatest ecstasy she had ever known.

In this position Annie was hyperaware that her cum was literally squirting out of her, shooting all over the floor, and even hitting the big metal door directly in front of them. Which gave her an incredibly embarrassing vision of a Vought employee, or owner, or worse, one of the other members of The Seven to open that door in that moment, and get a face full of her cum.

Or maybe just have it land on their shoes, which would be bad enough, especially if it was their so-called leader, whose name she didn't even want to think right now. Then all of a sudden Queen Maeve's hands were all over her body at once, and poor little Annie January completely lost the ability to think, and truly became nothing but a fuck toy, which her Queen seem to have a lot of fun playing with.

Maeve had been good the entire time, at least by her standards. Which in this case meant she had stayed mostly silent, except when Starlight was literally asking for it, and more importantly, kept her hands to herself. Oh yes, this time it had been little Annie January, who had been doing all the work, proving that the younger girl really was an anal loving slut.

And more importantly, that she was Queen Maeve's anal loving slut. That this deceptively juicy ass was hers. Something she'd hammered home by making Starlight admit it out loud. And something she would definitely remind her of whenever possible. Whenever, wherever and however she wanted.

However, when this ridiculously perfect girl started cumming Maeve could no longer control herself, and soon she was sliding her hands upwards, and all over the body of her anal bitch. At first she was able to ignore the really fun parts, so Annie could continue being the one to sodomize herself, but it wasn't long before she was roughly pulling on her perky little tits with both hands, and then sliding one of those hands downwards to Starlight's pussy.

The latter of which might have been difficult at this point, but that was kind of the Seven's thing. For better or for worse. But in this case, it was definitely for the better, as all of a sudden the room light up with blinding light. Well, there had been some light before, quite frequently in fact, but this was a blinding light, which Maeve had achieved before, and was determined to achieve again.

Wanting to keep that going Maeve started thrusting upwards into Starlight's slutty little butt hole, while continuing to finger her cunt. Oh yes, she had shoved two fingers in their straightaway to light up Starlight, and she kept that effect going by hammering those fingers in and out, rubbing the other girl's clit, and destroying her anal bitch's ass. For better or for worse, they seemed to fuck for an eternity, as they were superheroes no longer burdened by holding back.

Oh yes, with no one's life, or at least technology endangered, the two superpowered women were free to maybe literally ruin Starlight's perfect little ass with every ounce of their strength, until it just became too much for them. Or at least too much for Starlight. Oh yes, poor little Annie ran out of steam, but Queen Maeve had more in the tank. Something she was only too happy to use.

Namely, by flipping them over and hammering down into Annie's bowels with such force it literally caused a dent in the floor beneath them. The floor which was supposed to be able to withstand a nuke. Although maybe they hadn't been expecting a direct attack, given the effect she seemed to be having on it. And she might ruin that more than anything else, which would be incredibly expensive, but Maeve didn't care.

All that mattered was making Annie cum., Or more accurately, them both cum, as somewhere along the way she lost the ability to hold back, and Maeve had the kind of incredibly satisfying orgasms she could only have from dominating another woman. Something she kept doing, even after Annie passed out, although to be fair, she was a little preoccupied.

Something that she felt guilty about when she did finally stop, but thankfully the enhanced healing of both girls then kicked in, causing Starlight to slowly return to consciousness with a soft groan, prompting Maeve to grin wickedly, and then firmly order, "Spread your cheeks, Annie. Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, reach back and spread them nice and wide for your Queen."

Annie was in such a delirious state that she did as she was told without really thinking about it. Something she regretted a short time later when Maeve slowly began pulling her cock out of her butt hole, staring at that stretched out back door the entire time with a wicked grin on her face, making Annie blush furiously.

Worse still, Maeve continued to stare after that strap-on was all the way out of Starlight's ass hole, which continued to be widely stretched even after the anal pounding. It was almost unbearably humiliating, and yet, the good wholesome role model Starlight continued showing off her now gaping back hole, as she was too overwhelmed and exhausted to stop. And it was pleasing her long-time girl crush, turned so much more.

Then Maggie grabbed her phone, and Annie protested, again without moving, "Wa, wait! What are you doing?"

"What does it look like I'm doing?" Maeve grinned wickedly, quickly taking the shot before Starlight moved, "I'm taking a souvenir."

"Oh God." Annie whimpered and blushed furiously, "You're so weird, and gross."

"You love weird and gross. Look what you just came from?" Maeve pointed out, "And I think what you mean to say is, thank you. Thank you for making you cum, over and over again. Mmmmmmmm, but you know what? I don't think just saying it is good enough. No, I think you can show me just how grateful you are, by sucking my cock."

"Now?" Annie's eyes went comically wide.

"Yes now." Maggie confirmed, sounding a little unsure.

There was a brief pause, and then Annie whimpered softly, "But... but that's..."

"You love weird and gross..." Maggie reminded the other girl cautiously.

There was another long pause, and then Starlight did the unthinkable, and went ass to mouth. Mostly because she was too tired to argue, and was confident that she would hate this so much it would make Maggie reconnect with her humanity, and be ashamed that she ever asked, and would never do it again. Although admittedly, there was also part of her which was overwhelmingly grateful to her childhood crush, and truly willing to do anything for her, just as she had promised.

Even this. But of course, to Annie's horror, she found she instantly like the taste, which was maybe the most humiliating thing ever inflicted on her, which was really saying something. Maybe she should have seen it coming, but she didn't. Oh God, she even moaned! Moaned in pure pleasure, from tasting her own ass.

Luckily, while this caused 'her Queen' to chuckle wickedly, Maeve didn't rub in her latest victory, at least not with words. She placed a hand on the back of Starlight's head, and gently stroked her hair, which was bad enough, but it easily could've been worse.

Then again, maybe she did start up a running commentary, and Annie didn't notice, because she was so busy bobbing her head up and down that shaft, and more to the point, greedily sucking her own ass cream off of it. She even licked the base, making sure she got every drop. Oh God, Maeve would never let her live this down. And she could never forgive herself for loving this. But again, she just couldn't stop herself.

When the strap-on had been thoroughly cleaned, the two women got dressed in silence, then did their best to clean up the underground bunker. Or more accurately, Maggie was nice enough to do most of the cleaning, as Annie was too embarrassed to be of much help. Hell, she didn't even look at her girlfriend. Which was truly the fault of her girlfriend, but still.

And somehow, the worst was yet to come, as when they finally tried to leave the mighty Queen Maeve had to pull the door off of it's hinges, as they realized it had been fried. Worse, Seven Tower was in chaos, with electrical equipment not working for the first few floors, and no one having an idea why. Except of course, for the two women who had disappeared for a while.

Which prompted the sweet and wholesome Starlight to groan softly, "Fuck."

12