Lighting up Starlight Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No, it was almost unbearably humiliating, but Annie knew she couldn't live without a big dick regularly violating her most private hole, and she needed it from this goddess of a woman. No one else could butt fuck her this good. not with this combination of skill, speed and power. And of course, it wouldn't be the same, because she couldn't imagine loving anyone like she loved Maggie Shaw.

Thinking that name, Maeve's real name, made Annie smile dreamily. Well, just the thought of her woman by any name made her smile. Or thinking about how much she had grown to care for her.

The point was, the combination of those powerful emotional feelings, combined with the mental high of getting fucked in the ass, and the increasing physical pleasure of it, pushed her to continue, regardless of the increasing chance of discovery, or the fact that everyone that heard her knew that something was going on. In fact, it even pushed her closer and closer to cumming. Of course to do that, she needed permission first, and given where they were, Annie tried her luck at begging and what felt like record time.

"Can I cum? Ooooooooooooh pleassssssssseeeeeeeeee, please my Queen, let me cum!" Annie cried out desperately, "I know, it's early, but please give me the honour of cumming for you. Cumming on your big dick! Cumming while your big dick is buried deep within my butt. My big fat ass! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, give me the privilege of cumming like a bitch with a dick in my ass! Please? Oh please, mmmmmmmmmmm, let me prove that I'm your anal bitch! That you own my butt! You own me! I'm yours, mmmmmmmmm, my ass is yours, make me cum, oh God, oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Goooooooooooddddddddddd, ah fuck, please?"

"You wanna cum, huh?" Maeve chuckled, before quickly adding, "Go on then, cum. Cum for me! Cum like a bitch. Oooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhhhhh, cum like the anal bitch you are, Annie January. Mmmmmmmmmm yessssssssssssss, fuck yeah, proved that Starlight is nothing but Queen Maeve's anal loving bitch."

Once she had permission Annie let go of her butt cheeks, straightened herself up, and then slowly but surely picked up the pace of the sodomy. In what felt like only seconds she was on the edge of orgasm, and then all of a sudden Maeve was thrusting upwards into her butt hole, pushing her crashing over that edge.

Which honestly, Annie had been expecting, as at this point it was something Maeve did almost every time, like she didn't even like to leave poor little Starlight with the power to make herself cum. Although sometimes it was strategic, the older woman picking her spot, and then hammering down into Annie's ass when the time was right. This wasn't the one of those times.

Instead, the mighty Queen Maeve showed off her power and strength, by grabbing a firm hold of poor little Starlight, and then lifting her up into the air like she was nothing. Then she stood up, savouring the moment, and then hammered Annie's poor little butt hole with every ounce of that power and strength. The power and strength, which was maybe second only to Homelander, making it a miracle that even with her enhanced healing Annie could take this without an embarrassing trip to the doctor.

And the most humiliating part? How much it made her cum. Oh God, all the strong and powerful role-model for girls known as Starlight could do was flail around in the air, and cum over, and over, and over again, completely losing the ability to think, as she was bombarded with climaxes, which made her more Queen Maeve's bitch than words ever could.

Maeve had to use every ounce of restraint she had not to cum immediately from this. She just loved every part of it so much, but maybe especially how violently sweet little Starlight's cum was squirting across the room, and covering the door. Hell, she strategically turned around, so that she could pretty much mark the entire trailer in Annie January's cum.

And of course, her girl squirmed in her arms, and screamed her head off from the ecstasy she was feeling. But most uniquely to her of course, Starlight's eyes, hands, and her entire body for that matter was becoming a blinding light bulb, forcing Maeve to close her eyes to save them from permanent damage. All of which was physical proof that she was making this girly girl, her girly girl, feel good.

Combined all of that with the other end of the dildo bashing against her clit, and the sheer joy of fucking Starlight in the ass, and it was any matter of time before Maeve came too. But she did her best to hold out for as long as possible. To make sure that Annie came as hard and as frequently as possible? Of course, that was always her priority. However, she just really, really wanted to screw over Vought.

She was beyond tired of those bastards, and had recently been using Annie to 'accidentally' fuck up their shit by lighting up Starlight around their most important facilities. Also, this piece of crap film shoot, just for fun. Although, that meant playing a dangerous game, and Maeve was just about done with it.

She was also just about done with this butt fucking, as even her incredible powers were beginning to become strained. Normally, this would be the point that she would bend Starlight over something, and finish the job, but not this time. No, instead, she briefly pulled out of her bitch's whore ass, turned her around, and anally skewered her again, only this time face to face.

It wasn't long before she built the anal pounding back up again, pushing her girl to another climax, and this time she squirted all over her stomach, which was the final straw for Maeve. Oh yes, combined with everything else she got to cum nice and hard, and to her credit, push herself through that orgasm, and onto several more.

If things had been different, she could be looking into her eyes right now, and staring deep into the eyes of her lover, as they rode out the most of their climaxes, then came down from their high together. But as her girl was literally shining like the sun right now, she certainly couldn't do that. At least, not while making her cum. But it was totally worth it to feel Annie cumming against her stomach.

Also, trembling in her arms, and she desperately clung onto her, especially as she brought them down from their highs. That was the moment that Maeve did open her eyes again, and she was right. Oh yes, she opened her eyes to see Annie January staring up at her sheepishly, looking incredibly dishevelled, and looking sweet and cute as a little rabbit, instead of the nasty anal whore she truly was.

Maeve then leaned her forehead against the other girl's, and whispered, "I know what you're doing."

"Wha, what?" Annie mumbled dreamily, before becoming wide-awake and scared by the next words out of her lover's mouth.

"I know you're trying to destroy Vought from the inside." Maeve revealed softly, then quickly added when she saw the fear on her girl's face, "And I'm going to help you. Just tell me what you need from me, and I'll do it."

"Oh Maggie, I..." Annie beamed, overwhelmed with relief, and then crying out as she was suddenly dropped.

"Now clean my cock, you little slut!" Maeve ordered loudly, "Mmmmmmmmm yesssssssssss, clean it of all your butt cream!"

"Yes, my Queen." Annie whimpered and obeyed.

Annie's reaction time could have been a lot faster if she wasn't just dropped on her incredibly sore ass, the tiny blonde crying out initially and clutching her poor behind. But of course, her Queen wasn't interested in giving her time to recover, and to avoid having her hair pulled and an ass flavoured cock shoved down her throat, Annie lifted herself up onto her knees, bringing her lips inches away from that big dildo.

Not because she was trying to avoid that rough treatment, but just so that she could savour this moment. Savour the moment of taking the cock which had just been buried deep within her bowels into her mouth. And worse, she actually wanted to savour the flavour. The flavour of the deepest part of her butt. Oh God, she really had been turned into a twisted little slut. Or Maeve was right again, and she always was one.

Whatever the case Annie did eventually start bobbing her head up and down after a few very long minutes of thoroughly cleaning the head of the cock. At first she was only bobbing up and down the first few inches, but eventually she took more and more, until the dildo was hitting the back of her mouth.

Normally she'd go lower right away, but instead she chose to tease her Queen for a bit by lingering on the first half of the dildo, before inevitably taking the rest into her by now well-trained throat. Of course, the mighty Queen Maeve did not take kindly to pathetic little Starlight trying to top from the bottom, so she put her in her place. Initially just with words, and then with more violent actions.

"Mmmmmmm yeahhhhhhhhhh, suck my cock. Suck it, cock sucker! Ooooooooooooh yessssssssssss, mmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkk, get every drop of that butt cream." Maeve moaned words like that initially, and then when Starlight dared to hesitate, she quickly growled, "I said every drop! That means get that fucking cock down your whore throat! Mmmmmmmmm yessssssssss, that's better. Ah fuck! Ohhhhhhhhhhhh, fuck yeah, that's so much better. Oh yes, take it! Take every single inch. Oh yeah, that's my girl, ooooooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhh yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssss, take it all, mmmmmmmmm fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk, take it!"

Those words would've been more than enough encouragement for Annie, as to her shame, she absolutely loved them. But Maeve wasn't simply content with that. No, she insisted on grabbing hold of that long blonde hair, and yanking it back and forth, gently at first, but eventually it was like she was using Annie's mouth, and her throat, like a Flashlight. Which made it extremely hard to breathe, but Annie was a good girl, and didn't complain.

No, she just allowed her Queen to fuck her face, happy that she was able to get all of her butt cream in the process. And more importantly, to please her Queen. Although, this also had the side effect of making sure that once again poor little Starlight couldn't speak up when someone arrived, presumably looking for her.

"Maeve? Are you okay?" Ashley knocked on the door, which was now hanging on by a thread, "Can I come in?"

"Sure." Maeve grinned wickedly, grabbing the back of Annie's head with both hands now.

"Okay, you're fine, that's great, have you..." Ashley quickly entered the room via the busted up door, which promptly fell off it's hinges, but she abruptly stopped her rambling when she noticed the blonde on her knees in front of the redhead, getting brutally face fucked.

"Ashley, will you be a dear and take a nice couple photo with me and Starlight?" Maeve asked almost sweetly, before her tone turned threatening, "Now!"

"Yeah. Sure." Ashley said weakly, quickly doing as she was told, and then quickly running off.

All of that pretty much happened in about 60 seconds, but it felt more like an hour to Annie, who was blushing bright red. It would've been embarrassing enough before, but this was almost unbearable, especially considering her ass hole was so gaping wide open after the pounding she'd received. Something that would most likely be in the photo, and proved to Ashley, and anyone else who saw it, exactly what had happened to the 'pure and wholesome' Starlight.

And it wasn't even the most embarrassing thing ever to happen to her. Or that Maeve had done to her. And yet, again to her incredible shame, Annie just couldn't get enough of it. She would never get enough of this treatment, especially now it seemed that Maeve was actually on her side in the battle against Vought, meaning that this twisted relationship wouldn't end any time soon.

12