All Comments on 'Lightning in the Night'

by Ann Douglas

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
latin_loverlatin_loverover 6 years ago
Absolute Best

I have loved the way your Supergirl stories have played up the balance between her human and Kryptonian characteristics. You make Kara/Linda's search for love and fulfillment extremely relatable. You use your voluminous knowledge of DC comics characters and lore very well, employing familiar characters in fascinating ways. I'm definitely looking forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

My favourite super-heroes have always been the Marvel Family, as pictured in the original comics, closely followed by the original Superboy and Superman, and I must have read and enjoyed this ages ago; nice to see it up for modern readers. I collected comics when they were fun, and not today's doom-laden, angst-ridden stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAnn Douglas@Ann Douglas
I'm an average wife and mother, well, maybe not so average, who likes to write Erotica. I'm not a professional writer. In fact, until I tried writing my first story in the early 90s, I hadn't written anything longer than a letter since high school 20 years before. I like ...