Lightning Pt. 03

Story Info
These three work it out, and more.
6.9k words
4.5
2.3k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 02/05/2024
Created 02/01/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
LJA644
LJA644
922 Followers

To understand this following story you will have read the first two.

These three work it out, and more.

We stood up and headed towards the car park. I slipped my arm round Laurens waist and said. "Helen is going with you. You may have some things to talk about." A worried look passed across her face.

Helen saw her worried look. "No, don't worry. I've had ideas about what to do for ages should this happen. But I need to chat to you about it."

She looked at me and said, "What about Matt?"

Helen stroked her face, glanced at me. "I'm afraid he will just do as he's told, this one time."

We got to the cars. Helen drove Lauren's car. I was in front, so they could follow. The sat nav might be useful this time. We used the emergency services exit onto the local roads and headed home. I had to stop for fuel, so they got home first. I was about half an hour behind them. When I got home downstairs was empty, But I could hear noises upstairs. I went upstairs and saw our bedroom had been tidied up, the bed made and the ropes taken off the bed. I don't think Lauren was ready for them.

Another problem had occurred to me driving home, we wouldn't want to leave Lauren alone tonight. I made the decision then, it might be a bit cosy, but she would have to sleep with us. As Lauren's suitcase was in our bedroom I think that decision had already been made, especially when Lauren and Helen came back carrying some of her clothes. I think some of the clothes Helen and I didn't often wear have been dispatched to Lauren's old room.

We decided we needed a shower and then go to bed. It was very late. We all had work tomorrow, well today actually. And I am sure the girls will have a lot to do over the next couple of days. I would just let them organise it. They were probably the best people to do it.

And I would do as Helen said. 'Just do as I'm told'.

Lauren went into the shower first, whilst she was there Helen told me she had told Lauren all the gory details about my mother's first marriage. Helen had got all the details from my half-sister. Some of them she suspected even I didn't know about. She would tell me all about them later, but for now it was time to look after Lauren.

We went to the airing cupboard and got our big fluffy white towels. Whilst Helen dried her, I had a quick shower, then we swapped over. We both dried Helen when she came out of the shower. It appears I was the only person who had to dry themselves.

It was time for bed. Helen clambered in followed by Lauren, there wasn't much room for me. That was when I decided if this was going to be a regular occurrence, we would need a bigger bed. I soon heard gentle snoring as the girls fell asleep, and I wouldn't be far behind them. It had been a harrowing evening.

It was a strange week, well Tuesday didn't count, we were all still shattered from Monday night's antics. We all got in from work, Lauren cooked, normally my job. Helen put some washing on and I laid the table. I felt a little bit like a spare prick at a wedding. I know the girls were only trying to be helpful.

Over dinner I told them we would have to sort out some sort of a rota. I wasn't thinking. Helen giggled. "Do you mean I get you first on Monday and Lauren gets you first on Wednesday. You could have Tuesday off for a rest." Trust the women, they were thinking about sex. I was thinking about household jobs. Bloody hell.

Lauren spoke up, but she had a serious tone to her voice. "I've been thinking about that as well." She looked at Helen. She reached a hand across the table and took her hand. "We do need to set some sort of pecking order. You are his first lady, his first love. You should go first or at least have the first choice."

I think that brought Helen up short. "You're right, we do need to talk about that sort of thing. But not tonight, I'm too tired. So tomorrow night we'll do it. And that'll give us time to think."

We went to bed about 9:30, I wasn't as tired as last night, and I had a problem sticking out in front of me as I was laid between two beautiful sexy women. I knew I couldn't touch either of them. It wasn't laying right, it was uncomfortable. So, I put my hand round my cock to tuck it up. Helen felt me do it, she whispered to me. "Hands off that or I might have to tie you up."

Her whispering wasn't quiet enough. "Kinky already." Came from Lauren.

"He's got a raging hard on and I've got plans for that later in the week. So, he can't play with it."

Lauren turned over, faced us, got up on one elbow, looked across me at Helen and said. "Thank you, but I don't think that's very fair on him, he's laid here between two sexy women and he can't touch anything. The poor man." She swung herself out of bed. Stood up, looked at us and said, "I need a cup of tea, I'll bring you two a cup, I will be ten minutes." She walked out the bedroom door, closing it behind her.

I am not one to look a gift horse in the mouth, but Helen was faster. Her head went under the covers and quickly had me in her mouth. She was very good at this. She knew just what I liked, biting down the side, nibbling underneath and taking me all the way in. I tried to turn her over to share the pleasure. She pushed me back, took her mouth off my cock, looked at me and said. "This is about you sweetheart. Just enjoy it." I was not about to argue.

I think it was about the seven minute stage when I shot into her mouth, she swallowed.

I was nodding off as Lauren came back in with a tray and three cups of tea, it would be rude not to drink it after what she had done. I sat up in bed, took the cup from her hands when she offered it. Looked her in the eyes and said with as much feeling as possible. "Thank you." And I wasn't talking about the tea.

She smiled at me and said. "My pleasure." She gave a little chortle. "Well, I hope it will be later." Oh bloody hell.

Wednesday night after tea, we sat and worked through a rota for household jobs. Helen and I didn't have a list, we naturally did where our skills lay, I was a good cook, but rubbish at stacking the dishwasher, well, so I'm told.

I was waiting to get to the elephant in the room, well it was an elephant in my mind. But it appears not for the girls. Helen reached across the table, squeezed my hand and said. "Let's see what happens after Friday."

So, it is going to be Friday. I had better not go to the pub on the way home or be late.

I didn't have a shave before I left for work on Thursday, nor on Friday. But I did take my shaving tackle to work with me on Friday, and not knowing what was planned, clean underwear, socks and a shirt.

Friday morning Helen said to me. "Your usual time please, not early, not late. And please don't worry my love, it'll be OK."

I didn't get much done Friday afternoon, the words on the test plan I was writing were coming out all wrong. All the right words, not necessarily in the right order. I had to keep going to keep my mind occupied. I'll have to sort it out on Monday. I shaved as close as I could, put my clean clothes on and drove home. I was starting to feel like how a virgin bride might feel on her wedding night. I parked around the corner until it was my usual time. Shit I was nervous.

I walked in the front door, and Helen was standing at the bottom of our stairs. She had on a long white satin nightgown, subtle makeup and hair brushed lovely. It crossed my mind that she looked like a bridesmaid.

Smiling at me. "Please my sweetheart I know you're worried. I will never leave you. You are my reason for living. And I want you to do this to bring Lauren into our family. She loves you so much it hurts. And please trust me, I know that feeling." She held her hand out to me, I took it and she pulled me in for a smouldering kiss. I got hard just doing that.

She led me upstairs into our bedroom with its 4 poster bed, she opened the door and there stood Lauren. Her blonde hair shining, gentle makeup highlighting her cheeks. Stockings and the white corset. There was a small fascinator in her hair. She did look like a bride on her wedding night.

That was when I realised Helen was undressing me. She was undoing the buttons of my shirt and eased it off my shoulders. I let it fall to the floor. She undid my belt and flies pulling my trousers and underpants down in one go. I stepped out of them, my socks came off at the same time. I was naked.

I felt a small push in the middle of my back. I had stopped, stunned by the beauty of these two women, but I had a job to do. I moved forward, I took Lauren in my arms, I kissed her passionately and deeply. I wrapped my arms around her trying not to crush her.

I whispered to Lauren. "You look fantastic in this corset. You have worn it for me. But I want just you." I put my hands around her back to start undoing the corset, only to find Helen was standing behind her already helping me take it off.

Helen whispered to us. "Let me help you." She leaned in closer to Lauren and whispered to her. "You've had your wish to wear that corset for him, but I did warn you he would always want you naked the first time. Don't worry there will be plenty of other times you can wear it for him." She leaned closer and kissed her on the ear.

When Lauren was naked apart from her stockings and fascinator, I eased her back gently, her legs were touching the bed and then I helped her back onto it. She laid there looking beautiful. I climbed on the bed beside her.

Looking into her eyes I said. "I love you." It was the first time I'd said it to her.

"I love you too, ever since I first saw you."

I glanced up at Helen, looking down at us smiling. I smiled back up at her. "Thank you."

Helen made to leave, a thought flashed through my mind that she would be sitting alone whilst her husband made love to another woman, even though she'd agreed to it. That didn't seem right to me. "Helen my sweetheart, you are as much a part of this as I am. I would like you to stay."

I felt Lauren move beside me. Her hand came out and reached across to Helen. "Yes, please do stay. I want you to share in my joy."

Helen smiled and came towards us, she took Lauren's hand, kissed it and knelt on the floor.

I slipped myself down Lauren's body and got in between her open legs. I gently teased her clitoris with my fingers and then pushed them inside to make sure she was lubricated. She was.

I heard Lauren say. "Please, my love now." If she thought it was time, then so did I. I moved up her body, I rested on my elbows and knees, not wishing to crush her. I was finding it a little difficult and was about to use my hand to guide my cock into its target when I felt a hand I knew take hold of my cock.

I heard Helen say. "Lay still." With my cock in her hand, I felt her slowly rub Lauren's clitoris on the end of my cock. I know she likes it when I do that to her.

Lauren was shuddering. Helen stopped moving my cock and said. "She's been waiting for this. Now is the time my love."

She held it in the right place, and I entered Lauren slowly but firmly. I felt Helen remove her hand. When I got fully in, I looked at Lauren, her head was back, her eyes were closed and she was saying, "Yes, yes, yes, good, so good."

I could see Helen still knelt on the floor, she had Lauren's hand in both of hers and a huge smile on her face with tears gently trickling down her cheeks. I was still on my knees and elbows firmly pistoning myself in and out of Lauren. She was getting higher and higher. I could see her squeezing Helen's hands. That was when Helen leaned in and kissed Lauren full on the lips. If I had been any closer to the edge, I would have come right there and then. It was one of the loveliest things I've ever seen. I felt Lauren's body go stiff and then shudder her legs came round my body and squashed me into her. Holding me in place. There were tears in her eyes too.

I was starting to shrink and I tried to disentangle myself. I didn't want to crush Lauren by putting my full weight onto her.

Lauren looked up at me and said. "I know that wasn't long, but it was everything I wished for." She looked across at Helen. "Thank you."

Then Helen spoke. "Lauren I'm sorry I kissed you, but it was so lovely. And Matt couldn't kiss you, he was trying not to crush you. I thought I would do it in this place. I won't do it again."

Lauren smiled at her. "It was perfect. And please kiss me like that again, it was wonderful."

We managed to disentangle ourselves from one another. It was still very early In the evening.

That was when Helen got up, left the room and came back shortly with a tray with Champagne. Strawberries and cream. Not very substantial, but absolutely ideal for this situation.

We fed each other strawberries and cream. And held the glass for one another to sip the champagne. We had nearly finished the strawberries when I felt a hand snake across my body. It was Helen. "Are you ready yet, I think she deserves another."

"I think I could manage with your help." I replied.

Helen got off the bed taking the tray and the remains of our meal with her. Lauren shuffled herself around and laid in the middle of the bed. She opened her legs and I laid between them. I heard Helen whisper to Lauren. "You'll enjoy this, he's very good." I gave it my best shot, I tried every trick I had learned with Helen.

Helen got me to roll to one side so she could take me in her mouth. Once I was hard which didn't take long but it was nice. Helen slid up the bed.

I looked up to see Helen and Lauren kissing again, was this going to be a regular thing? It was sexy as hell. Lauren shuddered as I made her come using my fingers and tongue. I slid up her body, I didn't need any help this time to enter her. Helen looked at me and started to kiss me and stroke my face. She was looking at me with love in her eyes. It was wonderful. I knew what Lauren liked last time I was here, so I did the same again. There will be time for experimentation later. It wasn't long before she was shuddering for her third orgasm of the evening. But I hadn't come this second time.

I was aware that Helen hadn't come at all, I would have to do something about that.

Lauren's eyes were closed, so I eased myself off of her. I looked at Helen. "Your turn my sweetheart."

"Oh yes please" Helen smiled.

She opened her legs, and I moved over. I ran my hand slowly over her pussy, she was soaking. "No more sweetheart, straight in please." And I did, but not the slow, steady, firm rhythm that I did with Lauren. This was hard fucking. This is what Helen wanted and that was what she got. Her arms and legs wrapped around me, and very quickly she was shuddering, that shuddering brought me off. We collapsed in a heap next to Lauren. I could get to like this. I reached down to the bottom of the bed and pulled the quilt up over all three of us. We all slept soundly.

I wasn't sure what woke me up the following morning, whether it was the sound of the shower or Helen sucking my cock. I just laid there and enjoyed it. I heard the shower shut off and I looked across the room. Lauren came out of the bathroom, she had a towel wrapped around her. She smiled at what she saw. Then I heard her say. "Helen, could I have some of that?"

Helen's answer surprised me. "No, not now, but tonight as much as you like. This is all mine for now." Lauren didn't seem upset, she got on the bed and started kissing me on the lips. It wasn't long before I let everything go into Helen's mouth.

Helen and I showered, got dressed and made our way downstairs. Lauren was cooking breakfast, sausages, bacon, eggs and mushrooms. She placed a plate of food in front of me, there was quite a lot. "You're going to need to keep your energy up." She said, smiling at me.

On a normal Saturday, and this was not a normal Saturday, we would discuss what plans we had for the rest of the day, but I already had a plan. "Right, you two, we're going shopping. Get dressed, slacks or trousers, no skirts." I saw some pouty lips, I think they were going to tease me. "We need to go bed shopping, that one's just a tad too cosy."

The girls went upstairs whilst I cleared away and it wasn't long before we all in the car heading into town and the bed shops. We entered the first one then Lauren said something that was strange to me. "There's no four posters in here. It's got to be a four poster." I hadn't thought that far. I was just looking for a large bed.

Helen slipped her arm through mine. "She's right, you know."

We did look around that shop and tried a few beds out. The staff were giving us strange looks when the two girls jumped on the beds, and I joined them. The staff have probably seen it all before and they just left us alone. We spent the rest of the day visiting the other bed shops in our town. There were four posters, but they're only the same size as ours. We gave in and said we will try the next town over or look on the Internet. We decided to drive home. As we were leaving town I heard Lauren from the back of the car squeal. "Stop, stop, that charity shop, it's got one."

I parked the car and we all traipsed into the charity shop. And yes, there it was. A large old fashioned 4 poster bed. One of the volunteers came up to talk to us. She told us they got it in a house clearance. Most other places didn't want it because it was too big. She pointed out to us that the mattress was brand new. It was still wrapped in its cover and had never been used. Some of the drapes looked a bit tatty, but they would do for now. The girls can sort them out later. I bought it there and then and even arranged for delivery on Friday, that was the soonest they could do it. I let the volunteer lady know this was a swap, they could take our old four poster bed away when they delivered this one, it was just too small. I didn't realise what I had said until Helen dug me in the ribs. The volunteer lady just smiled at us.

We made our way home, happy with what we've got. We picked up Chinese takeaway on the way. None of us were in the mood for cooking. I'm not even sure whose turn it was.

But I had one thing to sort out over dinner. It was something I'd seen.

The table was soon set, wine was open, beer poured for me, and the food trays arranged in the middle of the table. We started eating. I waited until neither had a mouthful of food. "I have a question. The way you two kissed last night, is there something going on between you two that I need to know about?" Helen's mouth came open in surprise. But Lauren looked down in her lap.

"No nothing, but I have developed feelings for Helen. She has looked after me, she's helped me get my heart's desire, she's supported me all through this and I think I'm starting to fall in love with her as well." She looked at me. "Am I allowed to love two people?"

There was a simple answer to that. I did, so she could. But I was worried about Helen with this declaration of love. I looked at Helen, reached my hand across and touched hers and said. "Sweetheart, how do you feel about that?"

"I'm not sure, I've never thought of myself being that way inclined. I do love Lauren, but more like a sister. I'm going to have to think about this."

I had an opinion. "You don't kiss sisters like the way you kissed Lauren last night."

Helen looked at me. "No, I don't suppose you do unless you're in love with your sister. So perhaps my love isn't as sisterly as I thought. I will still need to think about this. It's all new to me." It was new to all of us.

It had been a long day and there were things in the bedroom we wanted to explore. Helen asked me to tidy away the dishes and lock up. Her and Lauren were going to bed and could I come up as soon as I'd finished. She was planning again.

I got to the bedroom and Lauren was helping Helen put on the black corset. Lauren was already wearing the white one.

LJA644
LJA644
922 Followers
12