All Comments on 'Lightning Pt. 03'

by LJA644

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
WhoGivesAShitWhoGivesAShit3 months ago

Really? His mum thought he wasn’t eating enough? Were Helen and Lauren complaining that he lacked stamina? Good story, I’m a little surprised they didn’t have kids with the women taking turns being pregnant. One kid each, they’d have their family. Raising the kids with three parents in the household must be a lot easier than a conventional arrangement.

Boyd PercyBoyd Percy3 months ago

It takes all kinds to the world!

5

6King6King3 months ago

⭐⭐⭐⭐

payenbrantpayenbrant3 months ago

.......hmmmmm....no longer fits in the Romance category. Though well written and shows how polyamory can work as long as there is open communication and understanding. Hats off to the author though this tale is off the grain a little from the normal romance. It works in this fantastical scenario.

Solid 4 stars for the writing. I give it one more star for deserving to be in the Loving Wives category, but was written in a style that allows it to barely slide into the Romance section as well.

Side note: I have read many stories that deserve to be in multiple categories. Readers usually will score a story lower if it is in the wrong section. I try not to do that though I have been guilty of doing it sometimes. I hope that the readers judge the story more off of the writing than an emotional response.

Sincerely,

Payenbrant

GardenshedGardenshed13 days ago

Great silly story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLJA644@LJA644
I have asked Denham Forrest if I could use his words as I fully agree with them, for those of you who have not heard of him he is here. https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=998438 he is also 'The Wanderer' I understand that some people do not enjoy my storie...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lightning Pt. 02 Previous Part
Lightning Series Info