Lightning Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I started taking my clothes off whilst they were putting theirs on. Helen smiled at me as she clipped her stockings to the suspenders. When she finished, she took Lauren by the arm and came towards me. "Sweetheart, yesterday we used you. We took full advantage of you; we used you as our love pleasure machine. We think it's time we paid you back for that. It was a long night, they sucked, they teased, we kissed, we fucked, and we all came. I have no idea how many orgasms happened in that room that night.

Helen and Lauren kissed and touched each other. But they seem to stay away from any sexual activity between themselves. I saw Lauren's hands caress Helen's breasts. Helen lifted the hand off her breast, kissed her palm and put it back on her waist. I think it was too soon for Helen. Lauren took the hint. It was a fantastic night, one I will never forget.

Sunday was a quiet day, we were all still knackered. Helen was a little quiet. I had the impression she was thinking. Was the caress of her breast too much for her yesterday. I made sure I held her and cuddled her. I think Lauren sensed there was something not absolutely right and stayed quietly in the background.

It wasn't my turn, but I cooked dinner anyway. We had fallen into a routine, after dinner I cleared the table, Helen stacked the dishwasher, Lauren took the drinks through to the living room and turned the television on. We settled down to watch some rubbish and then after about half an hour. Helen picked up the remote control and turned the television off.

She turned to look at me and said. "I think I would like to explore with Lauren, but I'm worried about you. We only have one rule so far, that you can't do anything with Lauren without me knowing, and you know I would like to be there. I would like to add another one. That Lauren and I do nothing without you there. Not just with you knowing about it, but you must be there."

I've known Helen for a large number of years and if I was a betting man, I would have bet exactly that was what she would come up with. She knew my fears and she had her own.

Lauren got off the sofa where she was sitting and knelt in front of Helen. "I totally agree, I would do nothing to upset this man." But that was where it finished. Helen turned the television back on, and Lauren got back onto the sofa next to me. And that was it. No rushing upstairs, no plans, just the acceptance that it would happen all in its own good time.

There was no love making that night, just a lot of cuddling.

On Wednesday we introduced Lauren into our gentle kind of bondage. Just some restriction. I had her tied spread eagled standing at the bottom of the four-poster facing onto the bed, she was blindfolded as well, she would not know what pleasure was coming, or who it came from. I laid on the bed with my head between her legs and used my tongue and fingers. Helen straddled my chest so she could kiss Lauren. We teased her quite a lot in the end, she was begging us to finish her off. I got off the bed and went behind her. I saw Helen's hand go up into Lauren's hair, she pulled her head to one side and started kissing her neck as she fondled her breasts. Every now and again she would stop kissing Lauren's neck and kiss me on the lips over Lauren's shoulder.

Helen was fondling Lauren's breasts. That was their first sexual contact and there was nothing Lauren could do about it. I don't think she was complaining. Lauren said something as I ran my hands down her belly and through her hairs. "Please can you put your finger up my bum."

Bum play is not a thing of ours. Helen had said to me often. "You can't have my bum" She was denying me something I didn't want. It was a bit of a standing joke between us. Lauren may have heard that over the last couple of months and thought I wanted some bum play. And this was her way of letting me know it would be okay with her.

My hands were already wet with her juices. So I slipped my middle finger gently up into her bum hole. I left it for a few seconds and then pulled it out. I had other things to do.

I eased my cock into her pussy, put my hands on her hips and pumped into her hard. Lauren shook, her legs collapsed under her when she came. I was still inside her and holding her up. I wondered if the bed would hold her weight. I held her up whilst Helen undid the knots. I picked Lauren up and carried her round to the bed. Helen took the blindfold off as I did that, she had fainted.

Helen and I looked at each other and smiled, we think we had converted Lauren into our style of tying up games. I did not mention to Helen her fondling Lauren's breasts.

I hadn't come, and neither had Helen. With Lauren flaked out we took care of ourselves. It was lovely.

As we were laying in bed in that post coital mellowness, I gently asked Lauren about the bum thing. And I was correct, she thought I wanted it, and it was okay with her. She had wanted to try it with Darren like she did the bondage, but he thought that was perverted as well. Darren must have been a bit of a stick in the mud. The fool.

I took the Friday off to wait for the bed delivery. I disassembled ours and took it downstairs. The delivery drivers arrived and helped me take the disassembled new one up to our bedroom. They took our old one away, they had smirks on their faces.

The bed went together well, and I made sure it was really secure. I put an extra screw in here and there. I noticed whilst I was doing that there were some wear marks on the uprights. I think when we did our tying up in this bed it wouldn't be its first time.

Lauren insisted that I make love to Helen first in this new bed as I was doing that I saw that Lauren was fondling and kissing Helen's breasts. Helen did not complain.

The following weekend Lauren was out of bounds for a few days. She was wearing her granny knickers, she said they felt more comfortable at this time of the month. Helen had promised to show Lauren one of my favourites and was now probably a good time. Helen had me sit on the bedroom chair and she tied my hands behind it. Not tightly, I could have easily got free, it was more symbolic.

And then she tied Lauren's hands behind her back, but she would not be getting free.

Helen told her that this was one of my fantasies to have a beautiful woman with their hands tied behind her getting me hard. That was Lauren's job. It was too late, I was already very hard but that didn't stop Lauren sucking on my cock for all she was worth.

Helen knelt behind Lauren, put her hands round in front and started caressing her breasts. while she was kissing the back of her neck. I looked down. I was enjoying this one beautiful woman sucking my cock, and another fondling this beautiful woman. Then all of a sudden Helen jumped and moved forward a bit and groaned. Lauren wasn't paying as much attention to my cock as she had been. I was tempted to free my hands and take her by the head. But that wasn't what Helen wanted. I was nearly there. Looking at me Helen could tell, she grabbed hold of Lauren by the shoulders and pulled her back, freeing my cock from her mouth. She gently pulled Lauren and laid her on the bed so she could watch. Helen came back straddled me and impaled herself on me. I'd freed my hands by now. They were only tied behind there for Lauren. I held on to Helen and thrust back up into her. It didn't take long before she was coming, and I came with her.

Lauren was still helpless, so after Helen got off of me, I went across, got on the bed behind her, put my arms around her and started playing with her clitoris. I had to slip my hands inside her granny knickers. She made a gentle complaint, but by now Helen was in front of her and silenced her complaints with the kiss. After Lauren had her orgasm, she smiled at Helen. "Did you enjoy that?"

Helen looked at me, put on her fake stern voice. "This naughty girl needs to be punished. When she had her hands tied behind her back and sucking your cock, her fingers found their way to my pussy. Her job was to pleasure you, not me. But it was very nice and it's giving me another idea."

Helen had worked out being restrained and made to do something you wouldn't normally do absolved you of all guilt. It wasn't your fault you were tied up.

I think she was okay with touching breasts but anything further than that would need some sort of reason.

Any reservations that Helen had about lesbian activity were completely absolved if she was tied up and had no choice. Even though we had a safety word.

The following weekend Lauren was leaning against the bed head with her legs open. Helen with the hands tied behind her back was laying backwards between Lauren's legs. Her fingers could reach Lauren's pussy. Her legs were tied wide apart. She was blindfolded and had our ball gag in her mouth. The game was she had to bring Lauren off using her fingers before I would let her come using my fingers and tongue. She had never played with another pussy before. Only her own. And this will be quite difficult, especially as her hands we're trapped between the two bodies.

After 20 minutes she had failed to bring Lauren off, although she had got close a couple of times. I relented and attacked her clitoris with vengeance and inserted my fingers all the way in. I pumped them in and out and just as she was starting to come. I pushed them all the way in and lifted it up to the G spot. She raised herself off of Lauren and screamed around the gag as she came.

I untied her legs and gently eased her off Lauren. Lauren was quite frustrated now, having come so close. It was my turn to take care of her. Thinking of the rules we had I took Helen's blindfold off and the ball gag out. To do Lauren while Helen was blindfolded would seem to me to be like going behind her back. Anyway, she likes to watch.

Lauren was absolutely soaking. I slid straight in and I pumped hard. It didn't take long and she went over the edge and I quickly followed her.

We were slowly expanding the girl's lesbian experience with each other, but Helen almost always insisted she was restrained in some way.

The following weekend Helen was out of bounds wearing granny knickers. and it was Lauren tied to the chair. With her legs open and tied very securely. Helen had her hands tied behind her back and was attacking Lauren's pussy with her mouth. To add a distraction, I was kneeling behind Helen fondling her breasts with one hand and using Lauren's vibrator to run up and down over Helen's pussy lips even though it was outside of her knickers. Helen got Lauren off this time. When she was released from the chair Lauren made sure I was satisfied.

Lauren hadn't forgotten about the bum thing, she talked to us. We had no experience in that area, so after trawling the Internet and having hundreds of wrong leads to porn sites. It was suggested but she used a butt plug to get herself ready for an anal experience. Sleeping three in a bed you can't keep many secrets. So, we helped Lauren with her butt plug. I told her that when she felt she was ready to let me know, and we would arrange something to make it special for her. I heard Helen giggle, I recognised that giggle they already had a plan.

We had settled into having gentle sexy love making during the week and restricted our kinkiness to the weekends. Not every weekend, probably every other one or so. It depends what other things we had going on in our lives, so with nothing on this coming weekend I was not surprised when I got home on Friday to find Lauren sitting on our sofa naked.

"It's time to take the butt plug out and put something else in, but we have a surprise for you. Give me 5 minutes and then come up to the bedroom." With that she kissed me on the lips and went upstairs. I noticed there was something in the slow cooker and a couple of bottles of wine with all the plates and cutlery ready.

I waited 5 minutes and went up to the bedroom taking my clothes off as I went. What a sight met me when I entered the bedroom. Helen was tied spread eagled on the bed with her head towards the footboard. Lauren with her legs tied wide apart was laid on top of Helen and she had handcuffed her hands behind her back. Where did they come from? We have never used handcuffs. But the really amazing thing was Helen had a pillow behind her head and she was licking furiously at Laurens pussy. I walked down to the other end of the bed and Lauren was busy attacking Helen's pussy.

She stopped, looked at me and said. "It's bum time, but please be careful." I went back down to the bottom of the bed. Helen looked at me and smiled.

I said to Helen. "Are you okay with this?"

"I'm tied up, I don't have any choice." She was still smiling. "But at least I'm going to get a good view as you take her arse."

It was quite difficult manoeuvring myself with my knees either side of Helen's head. but I managed it. The sight of these two beautiful women tied to the bed licking each other's pussy was enough to give me a raging hard on. That would be very useful.

Just so as I had lubrication, I buried my cock deeply in Lauren's pussy. I heard her squeal as I rammed it in hard and fast, she was soaking. I hadn't seen this butt plug before, it had a jewel on it. I pulled myself out of her pussy and then eased the butt plug out of her arse.

It left a nice hole. I gently pushed myself in. I heard Lauren grunting with every thrust, it wasn't long and I was fully embedded. I just rocked backwards and forwards. It was very tight. I didn't last long. I felt myself go soft. I extracted myself from the bed. Helen's eyes were closed but she had a smile on her face. I went to the other end of the bed. Lauren was wide awake.

"That was fantastic." She said, "But I need to get off of Helen now. The handcuff keys are on the bedside table."

I fetched them and released her. I could see handcuffs had a use. I untied her legs and helped her get off Helen. Her legs were still very shaky, I went back and untied Helen. I whispered to her. "Are you okay my sweetheart?"

She looked at me, smiled and said. "Yes, my love there's nothing wrong. Stop worrying."

We all started having showers, I really must get a bigger shower so all three of us can fit in. We went downstairs, we were only wearing bathrobes.

As we had dinner, I asked Lauren if it was all she expected it to be. She looked at me, smiled and said "Yes, but I think it was better with Helen's help."

I looked at Helen. "And what do you think?"

"Oh, I could do that again, but I need to be on top and you still can't have my bum. The sight of your cock going in and out of Lauren's pussy was fantastic."

We didn't do much else that weekend. We were too knackered again.

Life settled down for us, it was good. We all loved each other equally and we all took turns at going first but really nobody was counting.

The parents got used to the fact we were a threesome, Lauren's Mum was glad she found somebody. Her Dad wasn't sure, he was still very wary. That's a father's correct position. Helen's parents both thought it was quite funny, but as long as we were happy they didn't mind. My Mum was worried I wasn't eating enough, my Dad just slapped me on the shoulder and smiled at me.

On the anniversary of our trip to Watford Gap we had an arranged for Helen and I to restate our vows. As we stood there in front of the vicar Lauren was stood beside Helen. When Helen said her vows Lauren whispered the vows they had come up with. When I said my vows, I looked and spoke at both of them.

Over the years I had to replace some parts of the bed that had worn out. I think we are on our 6th mattress. And I still haven't had Helen's bum.

12