Lightning Strike

Story Info
I get struck by lightning.
2.1k words
4.23
2.2k
3
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Taffe
Taffe
117 Followers

Lightning Strike

As usual all totally made up but it was just a thought when we had the bad weather.

Well it had rained all week I had been going to work in the dark and coming home in the dark, it was just a little bit depressing. Saturday arrived and although rain was forecast it was not till late morning early afternoon. A bit non comital but never mind. So about 10am I put on my walking shoes as I know it would be muddy and went for a walk. After 45mins I could see the storm in the distant sky moving towards were I was I could see lighting strikes and hear the rolling thunder. Time to turn around and walk back just to be on the safe side, I did not want to get caught in that. I had been walking briskly for about 15mins when I could see a couple walking towards me, I heard a roll of thunder and then nothing, my world just went dark, not for long a few secs I think. When I woke up, I was standing looking over the couple I had just seen who in turn seem to be looking at someone on the ground. Now I had not seen any one just me and them. The fella moved aside and I saw me. I was lying flat on my back with my eyes closed. What the hell!!!!!!

Was I dead, was someone from somewhere coming to take me to where ever you go. I waited watching the fella ring the ambulance and tell them what had happened, as if in a dream I tried to say to them that I was alive. The woman was getting upset and the fella did what he could. Within minutes I could hear and Ambulance and a Police car coming along the track. I was put in the back of the ambulance and the Policeman was speaking to the couple. They said that I had been walking towards them and then I was struck by lightning, I did not fall down though I just stood there for a good few seconds before falling down and rolling on my back.

I thought I had better stick with me so I went to try and get in the ambulance, I could not move, as much as I tried. The couple who's name I now knew was John and Abby got in the Police car and were being driven back home. Suddenly I found myself sat on the roof of the Police car. This is different.

When we got to their house, I was waiting at the front door for them. We went in, no I had not tried to walk through walls just yet, I was still trying to figure out what was going on. John said to Abby "If you make a cuppa whilst I have a shower, I'll make something for us to eat whilst you have yours."

"Ok" Abby said in a bit of a haze. Of he went. Abby made a pot of coffee and John came down not long after. Abby went upstairs and then I was at top waiting for her. Well I seem to be attached to Abby. Watching her in the shower was something I had only seen in porn films. Abby seem to spend a lot of times playing with her nipples and making them hard before moving her hands to play with her ass cheeks before moving to her fanny and pushing a few fingers inside for a while. Although she had not cum she heard John saying about food, stopped and got dressed again playing with her nipples keeping them hard. She went down stairs and sat and they ate the food in silence. Abby said "I think we should carry on doing what we normally do. The Police have our number so if they want us they will call."

"I was thinking the same, You are going for a catch up with your friends and I was going to watch the footy. Do you still want to go?"

"Sure" said Abby.

An hour later I was in a car with Abby but we were not heading anywhere I knew. She drove till she came to a pub on the outskirts of town walked in and made her way to a fella who was quite non-descript showed him something and went through a door. I was now on the other side with her. Then she did a strip, yes that is what I said, she took all her clothes off put them in a locker and put her key around her neck. Walking up to another fella he said in a clear strong voice "What are your requirements today slut?

"Full use, sir."

He then with a marker wrote across her tits "full use."

He told her to turn around and he wrote the same on the lower part of her back.

"Hold on Slut." He grabbed her nipples squeezed, pinched and sucked on them, then got a set of nipple clamps and put them on her nipples till she winced he turned them once more and sent her on her way. The bar was like any other bar apart from all the women were naked, the girl behind the bar had had nipple clamps with weights on and a ball gag in her mouth. There were several men sat around waiting for someone to come in that attracted their attention and it was Abby.

Without so much as a Hi one of the men just said to Abby,

"Lean forward towards the bar, we want to see your tits hanging down and moving as we spank you." A shock to me but Abby just did as she was told.

"You have not been here for 2 weeks, why not? With each word one of them was slapping her ass cheeks till they were red.

"Sorry Sirs I have been busy with work and I have been trying to fuck my boyfriend more."

"Well have you been fucked by you boyfriend more?"

"Only twice more Sir, he does not like having sex as much as I do."

"That's fucking, not having sex that is one of the words that are not allowed to be used by sluts, you know the rules, what are they?"

"The word rule is, I can not say sex, mouth, breast, backside or fanny. I am only allowed to say fucking, cocksocket, tits, asshole and cunt. I can only use words that are given by you to use but that is a base word rule of the club."

Pulling her by her nipples he led her over to a low table, laying face up she was strapped down, before her legs were strapped the other fella put his cock straight in her mouth, she sucked like her life depended on it. Once her legs were strapped the other guy walk up and put his cock in her cunt. Abby had been in this club for about 15mins and she had both her mouth and cunt filled. They both seem to be enjoying themselves and by the look on Abby's face so was she.

"Swap," one of the fella's said. They withdrew walked around and filled Abby up again, this made her cum and she shook, the one fella came in her mouth the other after a min in her cunt.

I just watched in amazement as Abby was used like that something I have only seen in porn films and here I was watching it in real life, well sort of any way. They left Abby there and sat down.

"I think we will change your position slut." Another man came up, undid the straps took off the clamps which caused Abby to moan. He took a nipple in each finger and thumb and pulled her up. You could tell that she seemed to be in another place as she was led over to a bench which she was put over so her tits hung down and her head was up along with her ass. One man pushed his cock in her mouth and kept her head in his hands to keep it there despite her gagging a bit. Then the other man pushed his cock in her from behind and they both pumped her hard till they both came. Abby was just perched there when I realised that she could see me!

"You can see me can't you? I asked.

"Yes." She whispered as she was tired from being fucked.

"For how long?"

""Since just now. Have you been here all along?"

"Yes and I have seen everything since the lightning strike" I replied.

"Everything?" she asked.

"Everything." I replied.

Then three men turned up, one each end and the other started to suck on her nipples. She had her hands on the edge of the bench and you could see that she again was lost in what was happening.

"This is a good slut, very keen on pleasing." With that they swapped places.

When they had finished they walked off talking to each other about how good she was. Abby just laid there her tits now pushed down hard on the bench. For the next hour I watched as Abby was put in a winch and her legs spread apart and her hands tied and she was just fucked hard, she came several times and then it was over. Abby was escorted to a shower room by two men where they hosed her down with warm water and Abby just stood there. She was given instruction, Spread your legs, open your fanny lips, push your tits out, turn around, spread your ass cheeks, when every she did the water was directed at that part of her body. When they had finished they threw a towel at her told to get dry and get out.

Now sat in her car I asked "Can you still see me?"

"Yes, I am so embarrassed I have never told anyone that I do what I do."

"Well technically you did not tell me, I seem to be attached to you and I saw."

"Drive to your house." It came out as an instruction but it was not meant to. She drove and I realised that it was the same area that I lived in fact it was just two streets away. John was not home yet and she sat and started to talk. "Stop now!" Now that was an instruction.

"You know my name and I know yours and were you live. My main concern now is to get back into my body if I can or just disappear to where ever I am meant to be. Drive to the hospital and ask if you can see me, you might have to explain to them what happened before they let you in. As I said I seem to be attached to you, so I go were you go. I may not remember any of this but I just want to say thanks, I have always wondered if the stories I had read were ever true and I can see now that some must be.

John arrived home and they ate dinner as normal. Then Abby said to John that she wanted to go to the hospital to see if that guy who was struck was ok. Although John looked concerned he asked if she wanted him to go with her to which she quickly said that she would be fine.

At the hospital she explained who she was told that I was in the high dependence unit in a coma. She asked if she could see me even if it was just through glass, good thinking Abby. A Policeman came over and asked who she was and again she explained. The Policeman nodded and took her, with me close behind. There were lots of people in the hospital and some looked directly at me so I was convinced that they could see me as well, where they like me or real.

Once at the unit Abby was led to a window and there I was hooked up to monitors and a mask on. Never tried to walk through a wall before and it did feel a bit odd, but I was in the room with me laying there. How to try and do this. Just lay down I guess. That's what I did and within seconds I could actually hear bleeps going off and I opened my eyes to see Abby in the window. I waved to her and then I seem to be surrounded by people. Within two weeks I was out although a bit tired. After a few days I walked round to where Abby and John lived and knocked the door. It was opened by Abby and I just said "Hello again Abby she smiled and let me in.

What happens next well we will have to see.

Taffe

Taffe
Taffe
117 Followers