Lightning Strikes Twice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following week I begin having intercourse with them both. Their levels of fulfilment are reaching full satisfaction yet complete addiction to getting fucked often. Their passions for each other are total and completes the small circle.

I start a new class audit. It's an advanced class in advanced structural design. At first I think it's Mimi sitting next to me.

"Hi Mimi."

"I'm sorry but I'm Mimi's twin sister Dede."

"Oh. I was with her in another class." as I stroke my hand across her arm with my fur sleeve she sighs with a breath ever so faintly. I'm not sure she's even aware she did.

I'm wearing a hooded Cross Fox jacket today and I know I have to have the twin too. I'm so taken by the idea I have difficulty focusing on the class. I do wander up her dress as I did with her sister. She softly sighs again and without protest as she gently closes her legs on my hand to keep me from pulling it away. I venture further up and finger her wetness and soft curly muff. We're alone in the back row.

After class she's behind me like a puppy dog. I don't have to look back to see if she's following.

It seems like it's instant as we fall in our furs with my cock buried deep in her tight pussy, flooding her womb with gallons of my seed. She too is instantly pregnant as she eagerly squirms and writhes around my cock beneath me buried in furs, moaning in her squeaky voice like her sister begging me for more. I give her more .. a lot more. She shudders with powerful orgasms in step with my cuming.

The twins are with twins as I fill her wishes and her womb. Dede gives up some of the sweetest milk yet .. gallons it seems as I drink lazily from her wonderful tits. She lives with her sister so they will have a visitor, often. I'll bring them furs for our pleasures together. They are special for certain. Brenda and Betty will have them for their pleasure as well. They are too choice a prize not to share.

We dress and are back in the alcove. I smile .. "Say hello to your sister for me."

10

Betty has finally quit her job since she's now quite busy working with Billie on getting the Loft designed and all the things worked out. I'm frequently with them to work out details together. Of course every time we get together it's filled with passionate loving sex wallowing in our furs together. Billie's nap room is a virtual fur den.

Billie is as passionate as any of the others while being especially fond of Betty despite her beginning to show her pregnancy. It seems to have Billie increasingly interested in Betty in a very caring way. She's also now aware of her own pregnancy and is certain it's with me though we've not discussed it. She's just all the more passionate with our lovemaking like she wants to suck me up in her womb with our baby when we make love.

A most interesting thing is happening to Brenda at the hospital. She says she thinks people under her care are recovering faster and with fewer complications. There's even a small statistical difference to show this though she's yet to bring it to anyones attention. The four girls and myself talk it over at dinner.

"So do they give you 'Doctor of the Year' award for this?" Betty says.

"No .. I don't know .. in a frustrated tone .. Maybe they'll brush it off as a statistical anomaly?"

"Why don't you keep it to yourself. You don't want to attract any attention do you? I mean to us." Wanda comments.

"Maybe not. Maybe I should go into private practice. It's not like I need the money anymore. I could treat people for free. Who's going to track me? Especially if no one is dieing. Only when a doctor has a lot of dead people do they attract attention and even then they get away with it."

"You could just be our doctor." Billie says.

"Yeah except I wouldn't have anything to do. You guys don't get sick."

"Hey .. you're right Brenda. Why do you think that's true?" Wanda says.

"Ben." Brenda says emphatically.

"Me?"

"Yeah! The first time I touched you it felt like my whole being was supercharged. The first time I sucked you off I felt like I could take on a football team and whip their collective asses. The first time you shot your cum in me .. well I knew I was pregnant in the moment but much more. It was a religious experience .. and I don't mean the sexual rush either."

"I know what you mean." Billie says.

"We all feel it every time. That's what I mean. It's not only instant embryo but instant inoculation against anything. I think that after awhile it literally rubs off. Hence I'm 'healing' others."

We sit in silence for awhile as it all sinks in. I was aware of this even back in the hospital to a certain extent certainly but it has become a certainty with me when I had my conversation with the folks of the web. It hasn't been a topic till now with the girls.

"I don't know exactly how to put this but yes .. you have all been significantly transformed. Like you are my Vampire coven only with your milk and my seed .. however you took it. Those whom we feed from are more mildly transformed and are immunized. That's why we must be very selective who we seduce. They become one of us to one extent or another."

"You mean all those women we've feed from are transformed?" Betty asks.

"Yes. I've been spreading my seed to a very select group of women who will eventually bare babies with this power."

"Our babies?" Wanda asks.

"Yes. It's the reason for me doing this. I was selected .. and I don't know if I'm the only one .. but I have and I realized it's everything but evil. The essence of good in fact .. passed to me .... well I'm not sure again just how to tell you?"

"Oh shit Ben just tell us!" Brenda, the mother, demands.

"The shadows of the web is the only way I can put it. They are the entities I see when I become invisible. I can see another reality .. one uh .. parallel with ours? Hard to describe but they are always around us, through us even. Why I can travel from one place to another. Like the first time I came to you Betty from here. I just opened the iris, I call it, and stepped through to your bedroom. You never asked how I got into your room."

"So we don't have a choice about this?" Billie asks.

"No. Do you want one? Do you want anything different from what you have now?"

Long pause as everyone ponders what I said. We wander into the lounge and lay back in our wall to wall furs.

"No." Billie says softly, hugging Betty.

"What now?" Wanda asks.

"I don't know. I've come to this point with a certainty in my actions but I don't know now if I do more of the same, pause for instructions or inspiration or think up something on my own? I think that you .. looking at Brenda .. should keep everything to yourself and maybe go into private practice. You can make your own schedule for one thing and that would be a good thing right about now with kids to think about."

"Yeah. Then we will need an in house Doc." Billie says with a big grin.

"Yeah .. and I have twins with twins I knocked up out there we need to take care of too. More red heads."

"Oh my god." Wanda mock moans.

"Can you show us this web?" Brenda asks.

"I don't know. I'll try .. maybe open the iris. That may be the only thing I can actually show. Where would you like to look or go?"

"Grand Canyon. I've never been there." Wanda says.

"OK. Grand Canyon it is in the dead of winter. We can pick a secluded area where there is no one around."

I concentrate hard since I have never done this on demand for an audience. Don't know if I can for certain. Everyone is hushed and I laps into a familiar meditative mind set and sure enough the iris opens on to a sandy beach in a hidden crevasse with snow on the ground. We can see the larger canyon beyond.

"I knew those fur Mukluks would come in handy." Billie says.

Everyone dons a pair and wrap their furs around themselves. We certainly won't be cold. Then they all follow single file through the iris and into the Grand Canyon.

Billie looks around at all the cliff climbing opportunities. Wanda hugs me in near terror, never having been outside New York City let alone the wilds of Arizona. Betty is hugging Brenda for security.

We all look around and see our fur covered lounge as if it were a picture hanging in space through the iris.

"So we could go anywhere we would like?" Billie asks.

"Presumably. I've just gone where I needed or wanted to go for what I was doing at the time."

"I'm hungry. Let's go back." Betty says.

We all file back through the iris and it closes behind us.

"WOW! So when do we go to Europe?" Billie asks.

"What about Passport issues?" Brenda responds.

"Yeah. That could be an issue if anyone ever checked." Billie says.

"We don't actually have to stay there once we get there. We could visit where we wanted to on whatever schedule we please and sleep in our own beds if we wanted to. Right?" Betty says.

"Yeah! Norway and Italy in the same day. Plan the trip however we please." Wanda says.

"That's certainly possible." as I head for the kitchen.

Everyone chips in and dinner is together in a jiffy. Anymore Billie and Wanda are over most of the time so it's good we'll have a large loft soon.

Sitting around the table I bring up the twins.

"Say .. I would like to bring the twins over sometime soon to meet everyone. I think they may be at least close to our inner circle if not fully in it if it's OK with the group." I'm feeling compelled to make these kinds of decisions anymore a group decision.

"Sure. I would like to meet them very much since they are already family now." Brenda responds.

Mother's approval is required.

"Yeah. We need more red heads!" Betty says with a big smile.

Dinner goes by with normal chitchat you would hear at any dinner table even tough we're all wearing nothing but furs and planning on a sexual orgy at bed time.

In a quiet moment while the girls are chattering away I think about me sexually satiating, not just satisfying, four sex hungry women then possibly going off after they are asleep and fucking the twins to unconsciousness.

Yes, I think something profound has happened to me.

Since Wanda and Billie spend the night often and since the bed isn't big enough for five, regardless of how tightly huddled we are, we have taken to using the lounge with three new futons laid out in the middle on the floor. We have the big chairs and couch we can utilize for any number of positions or simply to sit. Everything is covered with furs and many fur pillows all over of any fur you can think of.

Billie and Betty are incorporating all this in the loft design in a more permanent way.

After my satiating the four girls and watching them fall asleep one by one I open the iris to the twins bedroom. I carry a large armload of furs with me and begin laying them out over the sleeping girls as the iris closes.

As I pass through the iris I have this mental breeze blow through my head.

"More of the same for awhile."

They are more beautiful than ever laying huddled together in their peaceful sleep. I sit beside them stroking them with Sables and Lynx and they begin to stir, leaning into the soft stroking. I brush the furs through their soft hair and begin softly kissing their heads and faces while I continue to softly fur fondle their bodies.

The one closest rolls over to me on her back, exposing her wet nipples. They must have fallen asleep sucking each others tits. I lean over and begin to gently suck. Her nipples are hard and her tits are full and swollen. Ready to feed me.

As I suck, her milk flows like a water faucet. She begins squirming and wallowing about and I slip her fully on the furs and wrap her fully in a Sable except for her breasts. Framed in Sable I suck the other and begin fondling the other twins tits as she rolls over. I wrap her in Lynx and move over to her tits. They taste the same and the second is as generous with her milk.

The second twin is reaching up for me even though she's not quite awake yet. My cock has stiffened with the trill of the twins in furs I slip my stiffy slowly into her wet pussy while I'm still sucking the others tits. The one I'm screwing squirms around my cock more eagerly the more she awakens.

Still not a care in the world about who is sexually assaulting them. Since I've been in their minds before leaving home I suspect they are well aware of who they are making love with even though it was in their dreams.

I shake and let loose my cum into the one I'm screwing. She begins with her orgasm with her sensual squirming and soft moans. These two slip into their orgasms gradually and they build to a powerful shaking climax.

I quit sucking the others tits and begin kissing the one I'm screwing as she builds to her climax. I'm still creaming with big spurts of cum into her womb. She suctions my face with her kiss as she climaxes and shakes wildly. She falls totally still and I slip from her and into her sister with my cum slick stiff cock.

I'm full depth and humping her hard. The second twin is way up the slope already and it takes only a few moments of furious fucking to have her slipping up into her orgasm. We kiss deeply as she begins shaking and moaning with her strong climax. Wracked with a strong orgasm she wrenches around my cock and moans loudly as I pump more cum in twin two. She shakes with her after shocks then falls still.

For both this has been more of a dream than an awake lovemaking though they were full participants physically and emotionally.

With the iris open I scoop each up in furs and take them into our lounge and lay them between the four sleeping women. They're fully asleep in moments like a child in a moving car.

In the morning I awake to see Betty and Billie sitting up in the furs with their glorious bodies fully nude from the waste up softly fur fondling the still sleeping twins with smiles on their faces. They are like babies being cared for. The twin Betty is fondling slowly awakes and she pulls her up softly and has her face to her tits for sucking. The twin takes to her tit like a nursing baby. Betty continues fur fondling her nudity as she suckles.

The other twin is soon to Billie's tits sucking and being fur fondled when Brenda and Wanda finally awake. The twins are passed around from one to the other till each twin has suckled from each of the women for total bonding.

Thus the twins are joined with the group when I screw each while the are fully fur fondled from all the women during their orgasming. Each one of the girls then sucks the twins clean.

With us all wrapped in furs we make and eat breakfast. The twins are totally silent with all the activity around them. They are totally immersed in their new experiences. Not to mention their initiation ceremony. There is an air of reserve and excitement about them as they try to get their minds around just what it is they are now a part of.

Each girl comes over for a few moments to chat with them and get them to open up. There is more fur fondling and the occasional kiss.

With Betty and Brenda both showing their pregnancy the twins are drawn to them with a certain wonder.

"How can you make love while you're pregnant?" Mimi asks.

"It's not a problem till we are near delivery despite what you might have heard. I'm hornier than ever." Brenda says.

"WOW!" as Mimi and Dede fondle her naked belly.

They then notice the light blue flow of energy at their finger tips. They jerk their hands back quickly.

"That's OK girls. It won't hurt you. It's been flowing through you since you first made love with Ben."

"See." as I stroke their arms with my hand. The blue charge flows through the air as my hand gets within inches of their arm.

"OH MY!" as she feels the soft tingle flow through her and she quivers slightly like a small orgasm. She slips through the furs closer to me and I wrap my arms around her as we kiss passionately, slowly laying back in the deep furs. My stiffy slips smoothly into her warmth and we screw like never before as she completely surrenders to me. I bathe our twins with my warmth as the charge flows through her and into Mimi. It's then she realizes she too is pregnant. She then humps me furiously to her most powerful orgasm.

Dede is waiting for her turn when I pull from Mimi and plunge deep into her warmth. Dede is without restraint as she orgasms with the realization of her pregnancy.

We spend the rest of the morning sitting around in the lounge planning the loft and updates from Billie and Betty. Mostly talk of the nursery and the rooftop areas.

A greenhouse is decided on as a must. Around the stair so we can go directly into it from the loft space. A big garden and play area with a child proof fence around the greenhouse.

I tune into Gennie and let her know I'll be there to get her in a moment. There is a soft moan in my head.

I figure Mimi and Dede should get the whole picture so I summon up the iris. I take them by their hands and pull them through to Gennie's fur work space.

"Hi girls." Gennie welcomes.

They are already a bit off their game having just had no holds bared sex then stepping through a science fiction devise. They stand bug eyed and stunned as Gennie wraps her arms around each and kisses them with passion.

"Are you pregnant too?" Dede asks.

"Of course. .. with a sweet smile .. Someone has to upgrade the species."

"Would you like to come back with us? We can do a fitting and choose furs for the twins at our place."

"Sure. What's for lunch?" as we step back through the iris.

"Is that what this is all about? Giving birth to Aliens then taking over the world?" Mimi asks.

"Not hardly. Just an upgrade so to speak. Any harm in that?"

"Uh .. no. " Dede replies.

"Sorry girls. I have to disappear for awhile. You can get the twins up to speed a bit more while I'm gone. Have to go save the world." and I go into the computer room.

Things electronically have gotten much more sophisticated since I've been getting ideas from the thoughts with 'them' and my being in the web of reality and IN the world wide web. It's very strange and alien looking gear but it works. I piggy back on security networks to find what disasters are about to befall us today. I try to keep up daily on all this. After listening for awhile I focus in on some arms deals going on to some very bad dudes from one of our old enemies.

Stepping out of the iris I'm in a warehouse space at an Italian port where the deal is coming down. I see the truck where the cash is held and iris inside. One guy is surprised but when I rip his head off he's no longer a threat.

I quickly move all the money from the truck to the computer room and leave my calling card. The Shadow laser etched on the truck wall.

After closing the iris I open a very tinny iris to peek through in the upper part of the warehouse.

Looking down on the scene just as the terrorists are opening their truck to retrieve their money. A lot of shouting cussing and screaming ensues and gun fire erupts. I close the iris since I already know the outcome. There are large boxes of US and Euro currencies. I guess it's hundreds of millions.

I let Interpol know the location well ahead of time to catch anyone leaving and about the nuclear device being delivered to the terrorists. Also the ship scheduled to take them away.

Another iris peephole out of curiosity outside and above the warehouse. Police all over the place including harbor patrol.

First time I've deliberately and personally taken a life. I'm shaking with the after shock.

It was so quick and I didn't realize my full strength. I was just going to snap his neck like on TV. "Don't try this stunt at home" runs through my head as a kind of macabre humor. Some of his blood is still fresh on one of the boxes. I wipe it off with a paper towel.