Lightning Struck Ch. 04

Story Info
Passing time on a long distance flight.
6.4k words
4.52
39.4k
47

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kVia
kVia
338 Followers

"We'd like to invite any first class ticket holders and members of our platinum members club to now come forward for boarding." I had arrived at the gate only a few minutes before the voice called out over the PA. I slowly made my way towards the air bridge entrance. It felt very freeing travelling with no bag or anything.

I handed my first class boarding pass over to the short older woman manning the gate. She scanned it and handed it back.

"Enjoy your flight, Mr. Egan."

I certainly planned on it.

I was struck by lightning while walking home and had developed some sort of mind control power where anyone would do whatever I told them. I was currently on a two-week "do whatever I want" world tour. My current plan was to make my way to Los Angeles and fuck Margot Robbie. There was nothing my power could do to speed up the fifteen hour flight I needed to take from New Zealand to America but I was sure I could find something to do to pass the time. strolled past the masses of gathered people waiting to board the flight. It felt good not having to deal with the lines or the waiting. My boarding pass was scanned and I made my way down the air-bridge. There was a smattering of other people that were boarding before and after me. I followed the signs to the particular door and was greeted as I entered the plane.

"Hello, Mr Egan," said a pretty stewardess who took my boarding pass for a look and then directed me to a first class seat very close to where she was standing. I walked over to my seat. It was a little alcove with a full recliner seat and a big screen. I'd always walked past them on the flights I'd taken. There were six first class seats in total, three on each side with two toilets up the front. I was seated in the most rear one on the right hand side of the plane. Behind my seat was a divider to the economy class. I had brought nothing with me so I just slipped into the seat. I knew it would be some time before we were in the air as the rest of the plane boarded.

"Mr Egan. I'm Rosie. Can I get you a drink or anything to make you more comfortable?"

I looked up from my seated position and saw a smiling face looking down at me. She had a round face and was wearing the standard dark navy stewardess outfit. Her blouse and jacket sat on her body in a way that made it clear she had a big pair of tits. Similarly her skirt showed off her skinny waist and curved hips.

"Hi Rosie. I'll have a scotch and coke. Will you be serving me all flight?" I asked.

"Yes. I'm one of the flight attendants for the first class cabin along with my colleague, Robert. I will be right back with that drink."

Rosie turned and left. I looked around to see my fellow first class passengers. Across from me, a middle aged man in a suit had taken a seat and already had a movie playing. In front of him, there was a tall, attractive black woman, dressed in a very professional gray dress. She was really slim. She took up very little of her seat as she sat and looked at her phone. The front-most seat on that side had an older man, reading a newspaper. It was a young couple that were in front of me. They were standing and arranging their bags and items. The man was in sweat pants and a t-shirt and was sitting in the front seat. His partner had on leggings and a baggy tank top that came down to the tops of her legs. She bent over to slide a laptop bag under the seat. Her top rode up and her ass stretched the material of her leggings. I was transfixed. It was a great ass. I couldn't make out any panty line so she was wearing a g-string or maybe nothing at all. I expected I'd be finding out at some point during the flight.

Rosie had returned with my drink. I took it and she smiled and left to attend to the others. I reclined in my seat and took a sip of my scotch and began to fiddle with the screen in front of me.

Eventually, everything that needed to be done was done and the plane began to move. We took off. A deep, male captain's voice told us that we'd be in the air for around 15 hours. We stopped ascending and were given the all clear that we could move around. I stood up and as I rose, I could see over the seat in front of me and got a great view down the top of the passenger in front of me. She had a great cleavage. I decided to get to know my flightmate.

"Hi there. What's your name?" I asked her.

"I'm Erin," she replied. I took a good look at her. Her blond hair was up in a comfortable ponytail. She had pearly white teeth and bright blue eyes. Her skin was immaculate without any blemish or wrinkle on her face.

The question had got the attention of her companion who looked back. I turned to address him, "And you're her boyfriend?"

"I'm her fiance, Tim."

His answer seemed pretty short as though he was looking to end the conversation. I wouldn't be letting him dictate those terms. The armrests on the seats were wide enough that I could lean on Erin's comfortably.

"Tim and Erin, both of you will answer my questions honestly and not speak unless I ask you something." I directed the next bit directly at Erin, "How is your sex life?"

"It's okay. Tim isn't the best lover but he's not the worst."

"Do you blow him often?"

"Ummmm, no. I don't. It's usually only when I'm really horny or I want something."

"Has he fucked you up the ass?" I asked, very matter of factly.

"No. I've never had anal sex."

I'd been enjoying the feeling of fucking women in the ass over the past few days. An idea formed in my mind.

"Erin, as the flight goes on, you'll get more and more obsessed with the idea of me fucking your ass. You'll eventually be so determined that you'll do anything to get me to stick my cock up your ass. You'll get hornier and hornier and the idea will turn you so much that you'll go wild if I haven't fucked your ass by the time we land."

I saw the recognition of the idea taking hold of her. I'd been speaking quietly so only Erin and Tim could hear me but I'd been long enough that I was starting to attract attention. I thought it would just be smoother to address it. I stood up and walked to the front of the first class section. A couple of people glanced up at my unusual behaviour.

"Excuse me, everyone," I said, loud enough to get the attention of the 5 other first class passengers and the two flight attendants, Rosie and Robert, who were busying themselves but had stopped to listen to me.

"I'm James, and I'm now in control of the first class section. You will all do anything I tell you. You won't react to anything I do that's out of the ordinary. If I give you a direct command, you'll respond with a 'yes, sir.' Nod to show you all understand." I looked around and got affirmative nods from everyone.

"Great. I've already met Erin and Tim here." I indicated to the couple.

"Erin and I will be having mile-high anal later on," I disclosed to embarass the blond woman "but let's meet the rest of you. You," I pointed to the tall, thin, black woman, "what's your name?"

"I'm Michelle," she responded.

"Hi Michelle, I look forward to getting to know you better over the flight." I turned to the two men in front of and behind Michelle. "Who are you?" I asked.

"Byron," came the response from the man up the front.

"I'm Jonathan," said the other man.

"Byron, Jonathan, it's nice to meet both of you. You're both feeling very generous. We're going to take a walk through the plane and see if we can find a couple of hotties for you to swap your seats with. Grab your stuff."

"Yes, sir," came the response in unison from the two men, who stood up and collected their things.

As I went through the curtain to the economy section, I was greeted by rows and rows of huddled people squeezed into their narrow seats. Legs and bags spilled out into the aisle. I scanned the rows as I walked down with Byron and Jonathan following behind me but no one lept out to qualify for an upgrade. There was a young mum with a kid next to her engrossed in something animated on the screen. She had sharp features and a tight figure. I considered having one of the first class men babysit for the flight while I fucked the sexy mum up front but the hassle seemed more than it was worth. I was confident I'd still be able to find people.

However, before I moved on to the next economy section, I leaned down to the mum, who looked up to me as I closed the distance.

"Show me your tits," I commanded. She lifted her shirt and bra in one motion and her round tits came into view. She had big round nipples topping each one. Her kid hadn't even looked up and Byron and Jonathan were watching but were completely unfazed. I reached out and pinched her right nipple nice and firmly. The mum slightly winced at the sharpness of the pinch. I let her go.

"Thanks," I said and she lowered her top.

"Let's move on," I addressed to the two men flanking me. We went through another partition and again there was another mass of people jammed in together. This time though, I had an immediate candidate.

In the second row, right on the aisle, sat a beautiful, pale woman. She had bright red hair that was long and falling down onto her back, shoulders and chest. She had freckles across a little nose and on her cheeks. She looked utterly angelic. I could see freckles on her neck and chest as well. She was wearing a white off-the-shoulder dress with lots of frilly bits. It highlighted how pale her skin was. I stepped up to just about alongside her. As more of her came into view I saw the dress stopped at her thigh, which was just as pale as the rest of her. Her legs were nice and toned. The dress wasn't revealing much but I guessed she had a pretty nice body underneath it.

"Stand up," I said to the red-headed beauty. She rose up into the aisle in front of me. Her tits pushed out against the fabric of her dress. They looked to be a very decent handful. I stared at her face. She had wide green eyes.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"I'm Jenna," she replied.

"Byron, enjoy your seat. You'll be swapping with Jenna. She'll take your seat in first-class."

"Jenna, who's the hottest woman you can see here?" I asked. She turned and looked around and then reached out to point at a short woman a few rows back. The woman was covered in fake tan and looked as though she had fake lips as well. They were unnaturally plump and stuck out.

"It's an unconventional pick. But let's go with it," I said as I led Jenna and Jonathan to where she sat. As I stood over her, I could see she had the most amazing set of tits. They were straining against a black tank top. I wondered if they were fake as well.

"Stand up and come with me," I commanded the woman. "You lucky ladies have both been upgraded to first class for the rest of the flight."

As Jenna's selection joined me, I directed Jonathan that he'd be staying in the newly vacated seat. As they shuffled around, I realised just how short this woman was. She came up to my chest. She was wearing jeans that showed off a really nice round ass. We walked back to first class and I learned her name was Steph. We arrived back in the first class section and I showed Jenna and Steph to their new seats.

As I was watching them get comfortable, Erin's voice interrupted from behind me. "Ummm, James, I think I might be ready to, ummm, you know, do the thing, if you wanted to."

I turned around and Erin was sheepishly looking at her feet. It had only taken about half an hour for her to suggest anal sex with a stranger. I knew I wanted to torment her for longer.

"Erin, you're going to need to beg a lot more than that to get me into the idea. Go back to your seat. You'll keep getting hotter and hornier. Only come back again when you physically can't help it any longer. And you'd better be much more wantonly begging when you do." She slunk back to her seat.

The offer that she put in front of me had turned me on however. I was ready to have some fun with the trio of women I'd collected.

"Jenna, Michelle, Steph, we're going to play a game. All three of you desperately want to give me a blowjob and the winner of the game will get that as their prize. The first round of the game is seeing who has the best set of tits. Get them out."

The three girls jumped into action in their seats. Jenna and Michelle pushed the tops of their dresses down and quickly had their tits out. Jenna's boobs were pale white with light pink nipples. Michelle's were much smaller, just a couple of brown bumps, firm on her chest, with smooth dark brown nipples. Her nipples stood out proudly. I looked over to Steph who had peeled off her top and I could see her tits, easily the biggest of the three pairs, straining against a lacy blue bra. She unhooked it and her massive tits flopped free.

"I'm going to need to feel them to properly decide," I told them.

I stepped up to Jenna first and reached out with both hands and squeezed her tits. They were a nice handful. I gave them a jiggle and a few rough squeezes. My cock was responding to the excitement. I was enjoying having these women as my play things.

I moved along to Michelle. I rolled her smaller tits around in my hands, pushing them into her chest. They were really firm and would spring back to position whenever I played with them. I grabbed both her nipples and pulled them away from her body stretching the skin of her tits. Michelle let out a soft growl of pain. I held them like that for a few seconds before letting them go. Michelle seemed to take a moment to recover.

"Finally, Steph," I said as I stepped over and quickly grabbed her enormous tits. She smiled up at me. They were the definition of fun bags. I would roughly squeeze them and jiggle them. They had just the right amount of firmness that I could sink my fingers into them when I squeezed and leave slightly pink marks where my fingers were.

"An excellent first round. You three sluts did great. I'm awarding Jenna the first round. Next up is asses. Time to get completely naked and then you'll get out of the seat and bend over the armrest."

I watched as all three women got up. Jenna pulled her dress over her head revealing a pair of orange panties. She pushed them down and was nude and getting into position presenting her ass to me. Michelle was pushing her tight dress down her body over her hips. She had on a black g-string that looked amazing against her brown skin. I could already see she had a cute, pert, little butt. Steph had pushed her panties down with the jeans she was wearing. She had the biggest ass. As she bent over her arm rest, her round ass really stuck out. It had a definite spankable quality about it.

It was quite a sight once all three were in position with their heads in their seats and the three asses ready for judgement sticking out into the aisle. I was between Jenna and Michelle. With my left hand, I grabbed a handful of Jenna's pale butt cheek. My right hand came to rest on Michelle's smaller ass. It was small enough that my fingers could spread her cheek and graze against her pussy lips and asshole. I gave both asses a few good squeezes and jiggles to test for firmness. I was having a great time. I lifted my left hand off Jenna's ass, while keeping a tight grip on Michelle, and brought down a couple of good smacks. Jenna gave a high yelp at each spank. Hearing her make this cute little sound prompted me to spank her ass a few more times. It was starting to show some pinkness where my hand was making contact. I stopped. I realised I'd been gripping Michelle's ass quite tightly while I was spanking Jenna. I let her go as well.

I again moved on to Steph. Her ass was shoved proudly up into the air. I stood directly behind her and grabbed both her ass cheeks with my hands. My fingers depressed into the skin of her ass just enough to get a really tight grip. I had enjoyed the spanks I'd planted on Jenna so I repeated the process with Steph. Slaps rang out each time I made contact. It was getting my dick nice and hard inside my pants. I was going to need to get a mouth or pussy around it soon.

"Despite the fun I had spanking you two, Michelle wins the ass round. Sit back in your seats, but stay naked. It's time for the final round: masturbation challenge. This round has a special feature. Rosie," I called out to the stewardess who quickly appeared at my side.

"Rosie, get your top off and get down on your knees," I commanded

She managed to quickly strip out of her jacket, blouse and bra. She had teardrop shaped boobs that sat very nicely on her chest. Once she was topless, she dropped to kneeling in front of me in the aisle and looked up expectantly.

"Rosie is going to suck me off, the three of you are going to play with your cunts. Whoever is the first to make themselves cum wins and gets to replace Rosie blowing me. Michelle and Jenna, because you both won rounds, you get a 30 second headstart over Steph."

I dropped my pants and underwear. My cock was fully hard with the show I'd just had and a topless stewardess kneeling in front of me, ready to suck my cock. I put both my hands on the top of Rosie's head and brought the head of my dick to right in front of her lips.

"Michelle and Jenna... Go!"

As they started, I pulled Rosie's head forward and thrust half my length into her mouth. She began sucking. It felt incredible. I controlled the pace of the blowjob with the my hands on her head, fucking her face more than anything.

I wasn't even watching what Rosie was doing. My eyes were glued on the two women that had started masturbating. Michelle had one of her slender brown arms snaking down her body and her hand was slowly and gently rubbing her clit. Her other hand had its palm to her left tit and was massaging it. She had her eyes shut and looked like she was peacefully pleasuring herself. It was a hot sight. I felt my dick flex inside Rosie's mouth with arousal and gave a few deeper and faster pumps.

Jenna was more vigorous than Michelle. She curled herself over and her tits were hanging down. She was pumping her middle two fingers in and out of her cunt with determination. It was making her whole body rock and her tits were bouncing around. She was staring and her pumping fingers and her mouth hung open.

I wasn't keeping track, but after a small amount of time passed I let Steph know she could try and catch up.

"Off you go, Steph. First to cum and you win the honour of getting my dick down your throat."

She immediately spun over so she was kneeling sideways in her seat. Her ass was again thrust out in my direction and her hand started massaging her clit making long strokes across all of her lips and slipping a finger inside on some strokes.

The sight of the three of them going at it was incredible. It looked like Jenna was close with how furiously she was jamming fingers in and out of her pussy. Michelle still looked supremely calm but the circles she was making on her clit with her fingers were speeding up. Her breathing was getting more ragged too. I decided to up the ante.

"Hurry up, girls. I'm having a good time fucking Rosie's pretty mouth here. I might cum before any of you and then none of you will win." I groaned as I thrust all the way into Rosie's throat to emphasize the point. I looked down and her eyes were watering from my rough treatment.

The encouragement seemed to work though as all three girls sped up their various masturbation efforts. Michelle and Jenna were both softly moaning while Steph was panting heavily as she finger fucked herself.

Suddenly, I saw Michelle stretched out her long, dark legs. Her hand that was massaging her small tits had gripped on and was holding on tight. Her other hand, at her pussy, flexed and clamped down hard as Michelle let out a long moan. She jerked in her seat as the orgasm continued to wash over her. We had a winner.

"Well done, Michelle. You're the best little slut here. Congratulations."

kVia
kVia
338 Followers
12