Lightning Struck Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked at me with her big brown eyes. They expressed both the satisfaction of just having an orgasm and at winning.

"Jenna and Steph, bad luck. You can keep going until you finish."

I pushed Rosie back off my dick. She sucked hard before releasing. It sent a shiver through my whole body.

"Thanks, Rosie. That's all I need from you." I looked back up at Michelle. "This little slut is going to take your place."

As Rosie got up off her knees, I crossed the aisle back to my seat. I sat down.

"C'mon Michelle. Get your ass over here, on your knees and blow me."

She quickly bounced across. There was enough room with the seat upright for her to kneel comfortably in front of my seat. It was a majestic sight. Her skinny frame looked so compact, ready to take my cock. I was pretty turned on but wanted to enjoy Michelle before blowing my load.

"Take it nice and slow," I commanded as I leaned back into my seat with my hands behind my head.

Michelle reached and grabbed my shaft. She angled it forward and leaned forward and brought her head forward and took the head of my cock into her mouth. She sucked and swirled her tongue around getting used to it. It was warm and wet and felt great. I looked down and her eyes were sharply focussed on my dick. Slowly, she began sucking more and more of my length into her. She knew what she was doing and I was content to let her do it. I closed my eyes to focus on enjoying the blowjob by this beautiful woman.

"James, fuck my ass. Please. I need it. I'll do anything. You've got to fuck me in the ass."

I opened my eyes and looked up and saw Erin standing above me. Michelle was carrying on with the blowjob as if nothing was happening.

"Beg me again," I ordered Erin.

"Please fuck my ass. You have to. I'm so horny. I need you to shove your hard cock inside my asshole." She looked down at my dick with lust as she begged. I loved having this stunning blond beg while I was getting a blowjob from Michelle. I felt my dick respond in Michelle's mouth and she seemed to accommodate by adjusting the speed of the blowjob.

"Show me where you want me to fuck you,"

Erin very quickly spun on the spot, bent forward to thrust her ass out and hooked her thumbs into her leggings and panties and pulled them down enough to get her ass out. She then spread her ass cheeks with her hands so her pussy and ass hole were pointed right at me. I could see her pussy showing signs of arousal. Her ass hole was a cute little rosebud sitting prominently in her spread ass crack.

"Suck on a finger and get it wet, then shove it up your ass," I said, looking forward to watching this girl degrade herself in front of me. I watched Erin put her left index into her mouth and bring it to her ass. It was shiny with spit.

"Keep begging me to fuck you while you finger your ass hole."

Erin pushed her slick finger into her ass. I could see her ass gripping her finger tightly. She had only worked in the first knuckle but her hole was clamping down.

"You've got to fuck me. I need it. Please, please, please. Fuck my ass. I can't deal with it." Erin sounded absolutely desperate.

It was driving me wild seeing Erin act so wildly in front of me. I put my right hand on the top of Michelle's head. My cock was absolutely rock hard in her mouth. She was sucking me deep and the slick warmth of her mouth and throat surrounded the entire length of my cock.

Erin's begging continued. I was ready to blow my load. I steadied Michelle with my hand on her head. I wanted to be as deep in her mouth as I could when I came. I gripped her hair tightly. With my other hand, I reached and and grabbed a handful of Erin's exposed ass. Feeling her flesh and watching her finger her ass sent me over the edge. My cock started pulsing and flooding Michelle's throat. Her brown cheeks had hollowed as she sucked hard while I came.

"Michelle, swallow my cum," I ordered the sexy brown woman, kneeling at my feet. My cock sent another couple of spurts down her throat.

Once I was done, I pulled out of her mouth. My dick was softening. I rubbed the spit and cum that was coating my cock on Michelle's cheeks.

"Thanks, slut," I said to Michelle. "You can go back to your seat." She shuffled out of my seat and back across the aisle. I turned my attention to Erin who had worked her finger all the way inside her ass hole.

"It looks like you're going to need to wait a little longer. I've just dropped my load. I might get a bit of sleep. You'll go back to your seat and continue getting hornier and hornier, thinking of me fucking your ass. Come back in a few hours."

I was drained after the fun I'd been having. I quickly dropped off to sleep and was out like a light.

I was awakened by a whimpering Erin.

"Excuse me, James. It's been seven hours. I'm desperate. I'm sorry for waking you but I need it. I need you to fuck me. I'll do anything you want. Just please fuck me in the ass."

I was feeling recovered, having had some sleep. Seeing Erin's perfect face begging me was a real turn on. Her whole body was slightly curled over in desperation and submission. Her tits pushed prominently out. I was ready to put her out of her misery.

"Okay, you needy bitch," I said to Erin. "Let's go fuck in the bathroom." I pointed towards the first-class bathroom in front of the rows of seats. Erin flashed a perfect white smile at me and snapped around and headed towards the bathroom. I got up from my seat, admiring her round ass in her leggings as she walked away. I followed and glanced at her fiance, Tim, as I went past. He looked dejected at what was happening but that wasn't a concern of mine.

I reached Erin as she reached the door to the small bathroom. She opened the door and I planted my hand on her ass to push her inside. We entered and were squeezed together in the close space. I closed and locked the door.

"Please fuck my ass," Erin continued begging.

"Maybe I will, if you're good," I replied, toying with the beautiful blonde. "First, lets see your tits."

Erin peeled the loose tank top that she was wearing over her head leaving her round tits encased in a basic black bra. Her tits were beautifully round and her tummy was nice and flat for contrast. She reached behind and unhooked her bra and slid it off her arms freeing her tits. They looked amazing, each one a decent handful. She had slightly puffy, light pink nipples. I brought my hand up and groped her right tit. It was delightfully firm. I bent down enough so that I could lick the nipple of the boob I had grabbed onto. I could feel her nipple was stiff. Apparently, she was quite turned on.

"I'm going to keep giving you orders. Everytime I do, you'll respond with 'yes, master', understand?"

"Yes, master," came the reply from Erin. My dick stiffened hearing the words come out of her mouth.

"Whenever I call you a demeaning name, like 'slut' or 'whore', you'll get a jolt of arousal that will turn you on."

"Yes, master."

"Finally, when my dick enters your ass, you'll have the best orgasm you've ever had. It will keep going until I come or take my dick out."

"Yes, master."

Again I felt my dick strain against my pants.

"Okay, slut, sit down on the toilet seat. Get my dick out and suck on it, getting it as wet as you can with spit."

I saw the wave of arousal hit her as I gave her the order.

"Yes, master," she said as she slid down to sitting. She hooked both of her hands into the waistband of my pants and undies and pulled them down letting my dick spring free. The moment it was free, Erin bent forward and took it into her mouth without any pretense. I could feel her tongue circling as she tried to spread as much spit around my hard cock as she could.

Erin began applying some suction to my cock now that she'd worked it half way in. Her face was beautiful as her cheeks hollowed. Her eyes were blue and sparkling. I could tell she was thinking about what she needed to do to get my cock in her ass.

I reached down with my left hand past where my dick was disappearing in her mouth and latched onto her tit from above. Her puffy nipples had tightened and the tips were sticking out very stiff. I gave them a gentle pinch.

I slid my hand off her round breast and up her chest to the nape of her neck. I pulled back with my hips to free my cock from her mouth. It came out sloppy and wet. With a little bit of pressure on her shoulder, I pulled her to be standing and rotated us around ninety degrees so Erin backed into a wall instead of the toilet. I pushed her backwards right against the wall. My hand was gently at her neck exerting just enough force to control her movement. I stepped forward to close any space between us. My hard wet cock made contact with the top of her leggings and my chest brushed against her tits. I was still keeping her still with my hand at her neck. I leaned down and pushed my lips against hers. She responded to the kiss. While our lips were locked, I pushed my tongue out and passionately frenched her as her tongue responded. I needed to fuck this woman so I pulled back from the kiss just a short distance.

"Push down your bottoms and panties, whore," I commanded.

"Yes, sir," Erin half-moaned as she answered. She quickly slid the top of her leggings down and lifted her legs to slide them completely off. She then repeated the process with the plain black panties she was wearing. She revealed a strip of short blond pubic hair directing my gaze down to her pussy. Her pussy was noticeably wet.

Once she was fully naked in front of me. I pushed closer up against her. With my hand that wasn't at her neck, I reached to my cock and lined it up with the opening to her pussy and then pushed in. She was slick and tight. Once I was inside Erin, I took my hand and grabbed her wrist and pinned it against the wall. I began pumping harder and faster into Erin, pushing her against the wall as I did. Erin was clenching in pleasure as I did.

"Do you want me to turn you around and stick it up your ass, Erin?" I asked.

"Oh god yes, please, I need that."

Again, hearing her beg me turned me on immensely. I pumped into her even more vigorously.

I could see and feel just how turned on Erin was. Her face was flushed pink. I knew she was going to explode when I did eventually get my dick up her ass hole. I was looking forward to what that would feel like. I continued pumping until I was close to cumming. Then it was time. I pulled out of her pussy and took a small step back away from her.

"Turn around, stick your ass out, and spread your ass cheeks."

Erin couldn't have reacted faster. It was so sudden that I was staring down at her hands firmly holding her cheeks apart with white knuckles. It gave me an amazing view of her tight rose bud above her pink pussy.

My dick was throbbing hard. It was slick with precum, and the slickness it had picked up in Erin's pussy.

I stepped forward and, in one motion, grabbed my cock by the shaft and lined the head up with Erin's ass hole. I made contact with her skin and just that was enough to get Erin to groan. I put my free hand on her hip just above where her hand was holding herself open for me.

I pushed forward and, with a small amount of resistance, the head of my dick pushed inside. Erin seemed to explode.

"OOOOOOOH MYYYYYYYYYY GAWWWWWWWD," she moaned. I felt her whole body tighten. Her ass clamped down on my cock. The feeling was amazing, like the tightest grip massaging my cock. It was slick enough that I was able to push forward a little more.

Erin had devolved into just a moan, "HNNNNNNNNNNNNN".

I had put my other hand and was now holding Erin by both hips. The orgasm washing over Erin was causing her whole body to tighten and release as the waves hit her. I had my dick filling up her ass hole and was moving forward and back just a little bit as her ass squeezed my dick. I was ready to flood her ass with my cum. Erin moaned loudly again and her whole body tightened and that was it for me. I grabbed her hips firmly and held her in place as my dick exploded. I could feel the warmth of it as spurt after spurt shot out.

Erin's ass still held my dick tight. After letting my own orgasm reach its conclusion, I pulled back and slid my dick out of her ass. I could see a small trail of my cum that was leaking out.

I looked at Erin who hadn't moved and her mouth hung open. It looked like she was still processing everything that had happened and she just wanted to stay in the moment. I started to get dressed.

"That was pretty great," I said with a big grin on my face. "I'm glad we got it done before we arrived."

"Mmm hmm," was all that she could respond.

"Take your time getting cleaned up," I said as I moved to leave the bathroom.

I exitted and Rosie immediately came up to me.

"Hello, sir. We're asking passengers to return to their seats to begin our descent for arrival in the next hour."

The flight had flown past with all the excitement I'd been having. I chilled out and enjoyed the descent and landing. When the plane reached the gate and the doors were finally opened, I was the first ready to go. I took a final look at the women, Steph, Michelle, Jenna, Rosie and Erin. They had all gotten themselves back into respectable states.

I stepped off the plane and onto the sky bridge. I immediately noticed two stern looking people in dark blue official uniforms. A short latina woman stood next to an older, tall, black man with a short beard with some white in it.

The woman spoke, "Excuse me, sir, are you James Egan?"

It drew attention to her pink lips that were plump and shiny with a pink gloss.

"Yes, I am," I responded with a smile.

"We understand you're travelling without a passport or any immigration documentation," she continued, "You're going to need to come with us."

12