Lightning Struck Ch. 05

Story Info
The power trip continues in Los Angeles.
6.7k words
4.44
23.2k
36

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kVia
kVia
337 Followers

Author's note: Thanks for all the positive feedback so far. Here's the next installment of Lightning Struck. Big thanks to younghrted2 for editing.

***

I was led silently through the back corridors of LA airport by the two immigration officers. It was a long and winding route and it was almost five minutes before we reached the security office. There was another officer at the front desk, a large, older, balding man with a beard. We reached the desk and a younger woman officer stepped up. It was because of her that I was still here. I could have simply used my powers to have them let me go, but I was in the mood to play along.

As she engaged the officer at the desk in conversation about the interview rooms and process, I took a good look at her. She had shiny black hair that fell in curls to her shoulders. Her skin was creamy and smooth. It had a glow to it. Her lips had red lipstick on them and cute dimples flashed alluringly as she spoke. Her uniform was an unexciting navy blue button-up with patches on the chest, arms with lots of acronyms and shields, and a radio that hooked from her shoulder to a unit on her belt.

"Great, we'll go through to number four for the prelim, and arrange paperwork," she concluded to the officer at the desk. She then turned back to me and the quiet, larger man, "Follow us, please."

The woman scanned an ID card that opened a door and led me through. We walked down a corridor and reached another door that she scanned her card to open.

As I went inside I was greeted with what fit my exact concept of an interview room from any cop show or movie. Metal desk, metal chairs, recorder on the desk. It didn't have a giant mirror on one wall, but it did have a couple of prominent cameras on the roof.

"Please take a seat, Mr. Egan," said the officer.

As I sat down, I noticed there were cloth loops on the table, presumably to handcuff uncooperative people in order to restrain them.

The two officers took the seats opposite and pushed a button on the recorder.

"I'm Officer Torres," said the woman, "and this is Officer Dennis. Can you please state your name for the recording?"

I smiled, enjoying watching how seriously this was being taken, while I felt like it meant absolutely nothing to me.

"Sure thing. I'm James Egan."

"Mr. Egan, you have been detained and are being interviewed, as you have entered the United States without any of the required visa documents. We will ask you some standard questions and make a determination for how to process you. Do you understand?"

It sounded like she was reciting a script that she'd gone through a million times. She'd probably gone through it with all sorts of people from all sorts of backgrounds. I imagined this was the first time she was doing it with someone that could control her mind and her actions. I could tell them I was leaving, and I knew they'd just let me walk out free.

"Yes, I understand. But before we begin," I turned to the other officer, "you're going to leave the interview. Officer Torres will be interviewing me alone."

I watched the man rise and leave the room.

Officer Torres launched into the next part of her interview, "The first group of questions will relate to your background and how..."

"I'm going to stop you there," I said. "We're going to do a little role reversal. I'll take over as the interviewer. You'd better impress me or the consequences could be serious. Do you understand?"

Her face registered an expression of confusion, but she answered, "Yes. I understand."

"Firstly, what's your name?"

"Sofia Torres."

"Thanks, Sofia. Now, you've entered the country without the proper documentation. You're here because I'll be making the decision about whether you're allowed to stay. You're desperate to do whatever it takes to make sure that happens." I phrased each line of my role-play as a statement, so the pretty Latina immigration officer would take it as fact.

I continued, "So, why should I approve your paperwork? What makes you special?"

Sofia paused at the questions. I saw her swallow nervously and her lips were slightly shaking as she tried to form an answer. It was going to be fun playing with her.

"I'm a hard worker. My reading and writing is excellent, and I'll get a job to contribute and pay taxes."

I had gotten up from my seat as she was answering, and walked around to her side of the table as she spoke. I leaned against the hard metal table and slid along to be very close to Sofia. I towered over her where she sat. My leg made contact with her knee and she needed to tilt her head back to look me in the eye. Otherwise, she'd be staring directly into my crotch if she looked straight ahead.

I reached out with my left hand and put it on the side of her face with my thumb resting on her cheek. I could see it made her uncomfortable, but the command that I'd given her that she was desperate for my approval, prevented her from saying or doing anything.

"I've got hundreds of hard-working people that I could let in. What makes you special?"

Her answer was quieter and meeker than I'd previously heard from her. "I could show you my..."

"Call me 'Sir'," I cut her off.

"Yes, Sir," she gulped. 'I could show you my breasts."

"That sounds like a good start." I slid myself so I was fully seated on the table in front of her with my legs spread. Sofia was directly in front of me.

Sofia deftly unclipped her radio from her shoulder and her belt, and set it aside. She began undoing the buttons on her uniform top. A lacy black bra started to show as she reached the bottom buttons. Her tits looked like a firm handful that filled out the cups nicely. She finished the last button and shimmied the top off her shoulder and arms and discarded it. Her eyes flicked towards mine for a moment before she reached back to unclip her bra. It was quickly off and her tits came into view. They barely dropped without the bra. Her skin was a light, creamy brown that looked like it glowed. Her nipples were a flushed pink.

"Stand up, Sofia," I said.

"Yes, Sir." She rose.

I reached out with both hands and groped her tits. They were the perfect size for a handful. I gave them both a few good squeezes. I studied her face. She was looking away, embarrassed at what was happening. I felt my cock hardening.

"I assume the type of whore that is willing to get felt up in an interview is also willing to get completely naked. Is that right, whore?"

I watched her flinch as I called her a whore.

"Yes, Sir, I'll do anything."

"Good."

Sofia unbuckled her belt and unbuttoned her pants and pushed them down her creamy legs. Her panties matched her black lace bra. They were high on her waist, which I didn't like the looks of, but I knew I'd only need to tolerate it for a few seconds. I was right. Sofia soon was pushing the panties down her legs and freeing them from her feet. Her pubes were shaved short everywhere, and there was barely more than stubble across her crotch and pussy. I could see her pink pussy lips as they stuck out just slightly. They were inviting.

Once Sofia was completely nude, she stood back up straight, still very close to me. Her right hand covered her pussy.

"I think you know that I don't want you to cover up like that."

"Yes, Sir. Of course," and she took her hand away, which again revealed her amazing cunt to me.

I slid down off the table, which brought me even closer to the small woman before me. I couldn't help myself, so I again grabbed a firm hold of her right tit with my left hand.

"Okay, final task of your application. I want you to tell me, in detail, what you think I want to do to your hot little body." I gave her boob a vigorous squeeze. "You'll get more and more turned on as you go through the description, until you're desperate to have me ravage you. If you're correct or close enough, we'll do what you describe and I'll approve your application and you'll be free to go. Sound good?"

"Yes, Sir. Ummm, I think you want to 'do it' to me."

"You're going to need to be much more detailed than that, or I'll kick your ass out of here!" I gave her butt a smack to emphasize the point. Sofia suddenly looked panicked.

"Sorry, Sir. I think you want to fuck me."

When Sofia said 'fuck', I could tell my command to get turned on was working.

"You want to bend me over this table and jam your cock into my pussy!"

I was really getting turned on now that Sofia's language had turned vulgar.

"You want to shove me onto my knees and fuck my face like the little slut that I am! And then you want to jizz all over my face because I'm such a whore!"

"Good girl. That all sounds fun. We might do some extra things in there, but if you're a good little slut for me, you just might get that application approved. Now, get up on that table and spread your legs and finger your pussy while I take my clothes off."

Sofia immediately propped herself up on the edge of the table and her legs stretched out in either direction. Her pink pussy lips were fully on display. As I kicked off my shoes, and quickly stripped out of my clothes, Sofia was pushing two fingers together up and down her pussy lips and over her clit.

Once I was fully naked, I stepped up to the sexy girl splayed out for me, ready to do anything I wanted to her. Sofia was on her back with her legs splayed out and back. She was obviously very flexible and her ankles were close to the side of her head. I put my hands on the back of her thighs on either side of her very exposed pussy. Her asshole was also fully visible. It was slightly brown and puckered.

My cock was rock hard and I pushed the head of it against the folds of her pussy. Precum from the tip of my dick and juices from Sofia's masturbating coated the end of my dick. I pushed inside while gripping her legs tightly.

"You're going to love this." I instinctively gave the command as I started thrusting in and out. I had figured out that I got a better quality fuck session if I ordered the girl to like it. They got wetter and pushed back harder and tighter. Sofia was no different. She started to squirm underneath me as I fucked her. Her pussy clamped down in time with my strokes. She began to moan on the more forceful strokes.

"Get your ankles behind your head," I growled, partly to see if she could do it. She quickly grabbed each ankle and held them at her head. It emphasized how small she was. Her tummy was flat, which showed off her boobs excellently. I took my hands off her legs and again locked them onto her tits. I roughly squeezed and pulled them in time with the pounding I was giving her.

"Come for me."

Sofia suddenly groaned as loud as if she was screaming. I could feel her body going wild, and her pussy had clamped down on my cock. Her legs were shaking and her feet kicked out as her orgasm rolled on. I continued pounding her through what seemed like a minute-long pleasure explosion.

I was ready to mix it up. Sofia had put the idea into my head of fucking her throat.

"Slide back and hang your head off the other side of the table," I commanded her. I'd seen blowjobs like this in porn and decided to see if it was as hot in real life. I stepped around to the far side of the table where Sofia was now dangling her head upside down. It was the perfect height. I stepped close and my erect cock and balls naturally rested across her face.

"Lick my balls for a moment," I ordered, while dangling my balls above her mouth. Her tongue came out and began licking away at my scrotum. I instinctively gripped my cock and jerked it off while Sofia worked on my nuts.

It wasn't long before I was ready to get my cock down this girl's throat.

"Open wide, slut. Time for you to suck me off."

Sofia's tongue came out of her upside-down mouth, ready to receive my dick. I placed my right hand at the side of her head, grabbing the back of her neck. I lined up my dick and pushed it into her warm, moist mouth. I got about halfway in before I hit her throat, and she gave a small cough.

"Open that throat up for me."

I pushed back in. This time, the cock pushed all the way in, and I felt my balls drag across her face. I was in heaven. Sofia's lips were shut around the very base of my cock and her tongue swirled around my shaft.

I could see a bulge at the top of her neck from my dick so deep inside her. I pulled back and heard her take some deep breaths before I pushed back in. Again, the lump in her neck appeared as she made room for my cock down her throat. I wasn't in the mood to take it slow after having fucked her pussy. I built a rhythm and watched as her neck bulged out whenever I bottomed out. Her body was splayed out on top of the table. Her boobs sat magnificently on her chest. One of her legs lay straight down while the other was bent at the knee, keeping her pussy exposed.

As I thrust in and out of her mouth and throat, I took my left hand and gripped it around her neck to lightly choke her. My dick managed to get even harder. I took my other hand and gave a couple of quick slaps to both of her tits, right on the nipples, before pinching and twisting the right one.

That sent me over the edge.

"Fuck, I'm coming. Take my cum, you fucking slut," I shouted in the throes of orgasm. I felt the first spurt of my cum explode from my cock deep in her throat. I pulled back and felt the second shot fill her warm mouth. I took my hand from her neck and withdrew my cock. I quickly wrapped my hand around my dick and gave a few pumps to keep the orgasm going. Two ropes of cum fell from her chin down her face across her eyes. I kept jacking on my cock as my orgasm subsided, and the final few squirts and drops of cum landed on Sofia's face.

I could feel my dick softening. I pushed it back towards her lips. "Suck me clean."

Sofia's tongue came out of her mouth again, and she accepted my dick back inside. She gently sucked and licked at my cock.

I eventually pulled out and began to put my clothes on. "You'll get dressed and go back to normal when I leave the room. You'll fill out any paperwork that's required to make it okay for me to enter the country. You'll get the video footage of this interview, email it to me, and then delete it." I picked up a pen from among the papers Sofia had come in with, and wrote my email address down on her inner thigh.

I assumed that would be enough to clear me. I knew I'd be able to deal with any fallout if something came back to me.

Once I'd gotten dressed, I took one last look at Sofia, who was still lying in a messy heap on the table. I left the room and strolled out of the immigration office with a few words to each person I saw, to avoid any trouble while leaving.

***

I found my way out and rejoined the general population at the Arrivals Section. It was a pretty busy time and lots of people were waiting to collect other people. It was around lunch time on a Tuesday.

I'd come all this way to fulfil a fantasy of mine: fuck a movie star. I was attracted to a blonde star called Abby Hansen since I'd first seen her. Beyond just that, I loved the idea of controlling someone that thousands of people had fantasies about. She'd gone topless in a couple of movies that I'd seen and her body drove me wild.

From my research regarding film schedules, I knew Abby wasn't confirmed to be filming until Thursday. I was happy to bide my time for a couple of days before starting with that little project.

I saw a row of people holding signs and iPads with various names on them for collecting people. I decided to ride in style. I picked out a middle-aged man in a nice suit, and walked up to him.

"Hi. You're my driver. Let's go."

"Yes, Sir. Follow me to the car."

He led the way out the glass exit of the airport and we were quickly at his black Lexus. It was a nice looking car. I got into the back as he held the door. He quickly got into the driver seat and pulled away.

"Take me to the fanciest hotel you know," I directed.

"Yes, Sir. That will be the Waldorf Astoria, Beverly Hills. We'll be around twenty minutes."

I zoned out and looked out of the window. The flight and the shenanigans with immigration took a lot out of me. I idly pondered the position I was in. I'd quickly accustomed myself to just taking anything I wanted. That had largely been just women, at this point. Abby Hansen was the immediate goal. Once that box had been ticked and thoroughly fucked, I wanted to head home for the wedding of my friends, Zoey and Simon. But right now, all I wanted to do was chill out for a bit.

We pulled up at the very austere hotel and the driver I'd commandeered quickly had my door open. I stepped out and dismissed him and went inside.

Behind the front desk, a man and a woman smiled politely. There were a few people waiting around in the lobby. I approached the desk and stepped up in front of a young looking woman with light red hair.

"Hi there. What's the best room you have here?"

The pretty woman smiled up at me and spoke, "Good afternoon, Sir. The Presidential Suite on the fourth floor is the largest and best room. It has a large private terrace. It is unfortunately occupied for this week with a VIP guest. We have a free penthouse suite I'd be happy to book you into."

The way she said VIP guest piqued my interest.

"Tell me who's staying in the VIP suite."

"Daniel Connors and his wife are in the Presidential Suite."

The name immediately registered with me. Daniel Connors was a tech billionaire. His name sat among the likes of Jeff Bezos, Elon Musk and Steve Jobs. He had made his fortune in the laptop and computer industry. From everything I knew about him, he was a typical evil rich guy. He'd made news last year when he'd fired an entire factory of 300 people because they were trying to unionize.

"Give me a key to the Presidential Suite," I commanded the receptionist.

"Yes, Sir." She quickly presented me with a key card.

I got to the door of the room and swiped the card. The lock went green and I opened the door. I heard someone talking on the phone in a room off to the right. Straight ahead, the suite opened up into a huge open-plan kitchen and lounge area. It was bigger than any hotel room I'd ever seen, more like a large apartment.

I walked through the passage and saw into a study where Daniel Connors stood over a desk with his back to me, looking down at a laptop screen and talking loudly into his phone about some meeting that was coming up, and who was going to be there.

I spoke loudly towards him. "Hang up the phone and follow me into the living room."

I proceeded to walk into the large lounge area. I knew Daniel would follow me and, right on cue, as I entered the lounge, I heard him shout, "Who the fuck are you?! Get the fuck out of here!"

I shot back, "Shut up and stand there silently." I gestured to the floor where he stood in front of a needlessly large couch.

Daniel took his place and stood with a stunned look on his face. He was an older man, in his 50s. His face, that I'd seen on the news and in the papers, had a very punchable quality.

"What is going on?" A feminine voice came from behind me. I turned around and was greeted with the sight of a slim, elegant woman. She was wearing a tight-fitting sleek white dress. It had straps at her shoulders that left her arms entirely bare, and came to just above her knee. It hugged her body to reveal a nice pair of tits and a taut stomach and a pert ass. Her face had the high cheekbones and sharp features of a model. Her face was framed with impeccable dark brown hair that was straightened and hung to her shoulders.

kVia
kVia
337 Followers
12