Lightning Struck Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hi there," I said, "I was about to get to know Daniel here and let him know some changes that would be happening. Looks like I'll get to know you as well. You'll both answer all my questions."

I took a seat on the couch as casually as I could to emphasize that I was in control on the situation here.

"What's your name?" I asked the woman.

"Ashley."

"Ashley, come sit over here." I directed her right next to me. She gracefully crossed the room and sat down on the edge of the couch.

"Okay, you two. I'm in LA for a few days on business." I emphasized the word 'business' for my own amusement. "I'm going to be staying here. And the two of you are going to be my personal servants. I imagine it will be quite the change for both of you."

Daniel's face had turned to annoyance. I didn't care. I knew that I held all the cards.

"You," I pointed at Daniel. "I'm hungry. Go and order me some sushi and have it brought here. Then come back here and we'll discuss setting up a business arrangement between the two of us."

Daniel strode away to order the room service. I turned my attention to Ashley.

"Be honest, your marriage to this asshole is a gold digger thing, right?"

"I wouldn't use those exact words but it's a convenience for both of us. I enjoy the connections that being attached to Daniel has given me."

"How did you meet?"

"I was a model, and a few years ago I was at a charity event. There were a lot of extremely wealthy people flaunting their money for a bunch of us models and actresses. Gossip was he was looking for a partner after he divorced his first wife."

I was vaguely aware that Daniel's wife had left him and taken a considerable chunk of stock, making her extremely rich. I think they had a couple of grown-up daughters.

"Do you guys fuck much?"

"It's occasional. Every so often some business thing will go his way and he'll want to celebrate. If the timing lines up and I can tolerate it, we'll have a night together. But that's only every couple of months."

Daniel had returned and was again standing in front of where I sat.

"I'm going to lay out some rules. You'll nod to show you understand." Daniel and Ashley nodded.

"The two of you now totally exist to serve me. You'll do anything you can to meet my wishes."

"Daniel, you'll respond to me calling you 'asshole' or 'prick' or even just 'hey you'. You're going to arrange to have regular lump sums of cash transferred to me. We'll start with 500,000 dollars to set me up."

"Ashley, you're now totally attracted to me and no one else. You'll devote yourself to serving me sexually. Your sexy little body is a plaything for my pleasure."

I took an extended look over her body as I watched her nod her response. She looked me in the eye and smiled.

"You'll call me 'Master' when I give you a direct order. Daniel, you'll address me as 'Sir'."

"Neither of you will disclose anything about me or this arrangement to anyone."

I was interrupted by a soft chime from the door.

"Daniel, go and get my food."

"Yes, Sir."

"Ashley, go and get me a beer and a bottle of champagne. I feel like celebrating."

"Yes, Master." I watched her sashay away to the kitchen. Her hips naturally swung as she walked, which made watching her ass delightful.

Daniel returned with a tray with five plates of various amazing-looking sushi dishes. I realized how hungry I had gotten and immediately picked up a roll and began eating it. Ashley returned with the drinks soon after.

"Ashley come here," I commanded. She placed the drinks down and came and stood directly in front of me. I picked up a small nigiri and held it up to her.

"Open up, and eat this."

"Yes, Master."

I slowly put the piece of sushi in her mouth, on her tongue. I let my finger linger and roam around her lips. I eventually withdrew them and grabbed my beer and some more sushi.

"Take your dress off. Let's see what underwear the Trophy Wife wears."

"Yes, Master."

Ashley slid the straps off her shoulders. The dress didn't really move at all because it was so form-fitting. She then grabbed the top of it and peeled it over her tits. A blue and white smooth bra was revealed. Her tits seemed amazing. As she bent down to slide her dress over her hips, her tits hung down and I got a good look at exactly how round and firm they were. I was looking forward to groping them while I fucked her. The dress finally reached a point where it could drop to the ground, and she stood back up in her underwear and shoes.

"You picked a good one, you rich asshole. It's a shame you'll never be with her again, now that she's mine."

Daniel just scowled. I ate a couple more pieces of sushi while continuing to check out Ashley.

Now that I had eaten, I felt the jet-lag catching up with me. I was tired. Even though it was mid-afternoon, I was ready to go to sleep. Seeing the amount of Ashley's skin on display did give me an idea of something I wanted to do before heading to bed.

"Get down on your knees, Ashley," I commanded.

She dropped to her knees and looked up at me. I rose up and stepped past her to grab the bottle of champagne she'd retrieved. I peeled off the top and popped the cork with my thumb, sending it flying.

"Open your mouth and stick out your tongue. Get ready for a drink."

"Yes, Master," she said, before opening her mouth wide.

I held the bottle a foot above her and tilted it to pour over her. I wasn't expecting it to go as well as it did. Most of the stream poured directly into her mouth. I stopped pouring, and Ashley swallowed it. I moved to pour again and she opened her mouth. This time I poured more vigorously and moved the bottle around as I poured. The wine splashed all over her face, some still going into her mouth. I moved the bottle so the stream was falling onto her chest and all down her front. I stopped and took a swig from the bottle. She was a wet mess, and the chill from where it had soaked into her bra had caused her nipples to stiffen.

I stepped towards her and placed my hand on the side of her cheek and gently pulled, to indicate I wanted her to stand up. When she did, I pulled her face to mine with the same hand, and licked from her cheek up to her nose. I then forcefully pulled her mouth to mine and roughly kissed her.

"I'm going to go to bed now. I'll be in the master bedroom. Dan, you can sleep out here on the couch. Ashley, you'll come in and sleep with me. You'll get completely naked when you join me. The two of you will go about your business as usual while I'm sleeping except you won't do anything to disturb me. Daniel, tomorrow we'll go through some business arrangements to make me a partner of yours."

I got up to go to the bedroom. As I was leaving, one final command came to me.

"Ashley, wake me up at eight tomorrow with a blowjob."

"Yes, Master." And with that, I went into the luxurious bedroom, stripped down to my underwear and slid into the bed and was instantly asleep.

***

As I awoke, before I even opened my eyes, I knew what was happening. The wet warmth around my cock meant that Ashley, the model wife of billionaire Daniel Connors, was sucking my cock as ordered. I looked down and saw that she was beneath the covers. I pulled them off both of us to reveal her naked body balled up next to my waist, leaning over to wrap her lips around my hard dick.

She really did have an exquisite body. From the side, I could see how her torso, arms, ass, thighs and calves were all perfectly toned. Her skin was lightly tanned and I couldn't see any blemishes anywhere.

"Mmm, that's good, slave," I complimented, "keep going."

I nudged my legs open so that Ashley could kneel between them to continue. She put her hands on my thighs and readjusted and continued the blowjob. Seeing her move her little body into position turned me on. Her little butt was the perfect mix of petite and round.

I brought my hands and intertwined my fingers through Ashley's hair on either side of her head. I gripped firmly so I'd be able to control the pace of her bobbing up and down on my cock. I pulled her down onto my dick further than she was sucking. I felt the tip of my cock against the entrance to her throat. I pulled her back and I felt her slightly gag. Treating her like a fucktoy was getting me close to coming. I pulled her back down my dick and held her there.

"Look up at me," I ordered.

Ashley's eyes opened wider and she pointed them up at me. I could see them just starting to water as my cock pressured her airway.

I knew I was ready to blow my load. I held on to her hair tightly and roughly jerked her up and down on my cock for a few more strokes.

"I'm gonna come. When I do, hold it all in your mouth like good sluts do for their masters."

I did a final couple of jerks before eventually holding her down on my dick while I came.

"Aaaaah, fuck yes. Take that cum, bitch," I screamed at the point of climax.

I was still holding her with my dick buried deep in her throat as I enjoyed the transition from coming to afterglow. I eventually released Ashley's hair and she slowly pulled back on my dick, still keeping her lips tight around my cock. I could tell her mouth was full of cum.

Just as she was straightening up, she coughed, and some of the cum she had in her mouth came out and dropped onto her chest. A tiny bit was left on the corner of her mouth. It was a hot sight. I saw shock and a slight note of fear on her face. I knew what had happened. I had told her to keep the cum in her mouth, but some had come out.

"Well now," I said, sounding stern. "Swallow what's in your mouth and then tell me what I told you to do."

Ashley swallowed.

"You said to hold all of your cum in my mouth, Master."

"Why is there some on your chest, then?"

"I... I was just..."

"Shut up. You failed to follow my instruction. You'll need to face some consequences for that. I think it'll be a spanking."

I swung over so I was sitting up on the edge of the bed.

"Get your ass over my lap," I growled at Ashley.

She quickly slipped into position with her ass right in front of me. I put a hand on each cheek and gave them a squeeze. It was a fantastic ass. I pulled her cheeks apart to reveal her asshole and pussy. I took my right hand off her butt and ran it up her back, and pushed my fingers through her hair before grabbing it tightly where it meets her scalp. I pulled back on her hair, forcing her to arch her back, and forced her to look at me.

"I'm going to spank your ass until it's nice and pink. It'll be a reminder for the next couple of days that you're a dumb slut that couldn't follow a simple command."

Her face had an expression of genuine disappointment mixed with some apprehension at what was coming.

I moved my attention back to her ass. I brought my hand up and firmly brought it back on the dead center of her left ass cheek. A pleasing crack rang out. Ashley jerked a little but was basically still. I gave her two more, quickly, just as hard, in the same spot. I left my hand on her ass and felt the warmth of where I had spanked her.

Ashley's whole body was tensed up as I was still pulling on her hair. I gave her another spank in the same spot. Ashley responded with a yelp, but I carried on and spanked her other ass cheek a few times, quickly. I was moving my hand around as I cracked down all over her ass.

I'd landed about fifteen blows before I finally stopped. I pulled her hair in tighter and leaned in, so my face was close to hers.

"You're going to be a good girl from now on, aren't you?"

Ashley responded meekly, "yes, Master."

"Good," I said as I spanked her once more, nice and hard, before releasing her to get up.

***

I spent the day with Daniel learning what he did as a multi-billionaire CEO. At my command, he'd set me up in a flashy-sounding consultant job which had no responsibility, but would grant me access to the entire company and allow me to direct funds to myself as I needed. I knew I didn't need money for anything, but the ability to give myself a million dollars at my whim made me feel great.

I had Daniel arrange some staff for me. I now had a driver, Simon, at my disposal. I also had a pilot and a private jet I could freely use. I was after an assistant, as well, but I planned on taking my time interviewing and screening for that position. I wanted someone who would be good at the job, but the right candidate would also be taking my cock down her throat, in her pussy, and up her ass, regularly.

I also had Daniel put me in contact with a real estate agent who deals with high-rolling customers. I knew I wanted to buy places to live in around the world while I played out all my hedonistic fantasies. He'd introduced me to Jenna, who was perfect. She was a hot, young blonde and she knew her stuff about properties all over America, and also in major international cities like London and Tokyo. I looked forward to having her ride me while showing me million dollar mansions and penthouses.

I retired early that night. Tomorrow was the big day where I'd be going onto a film set to track down Abby Hansen and have her fulfill my every wish. Before I went off to bed, I had Ashley strip naked and bend over to show me her ass. Even after a day, there was still some pinkness to her cheeks where she'd been spanked. She looked amazing. I gave her ass a rub. I told her to play with herself to orgasm and left her on the couch when I went to bed.

***

I stepped up to the front gate of the Fox studio lot. A security guard stepped around a gate towards me.

"Point out where 'The Resistance' is being shot, and let me go through," I said, before he had a chance to speak. I'd looked up the name of the movie Abby was working on, as part of the planning.

"Third studio block on the right, there." He gestured at a block a little way back.

I walked past and walked onto the hive of activity of the lot. I walked past all sorts of people doing all sorts of things: setting up lights and cameras, painting, wheeling costumes around.

I got to the studio that the guard had indicated, and was about to ask someone to see if I could track down my blonde target. However, I saw a row of trailers and decided to stroll along to see what I found on my own. I walked past a couple with names I didn't recognize on the front. The third one I reached had the magic word on the door: 'Hansen'. It brought a smile to my face.

I opened the door and was immediately met by a bulky guy who had clearly just stood up to check out what I was up to. He had the look of a bodyguard.

"Who are you?" he asked.

"I'm here to fuck Abby Hansen. Tell me when she'll be here."

The guy followed my command and said the actress would be half an hour, but he was also moving to throw me out of the trailer, or maybe just beat me up.

"Stop there," I commanded, and he came to a halt.

"You're going to leave and not come back until you get a call from your boss."

I stepped past him as he moved to leave the trailer. Once the door was shut, I was left in peaceful quiet. My heart was racing. I was really here. I tried to force myself to relax over the next thirty minutes. I turned on the TV to distract myself. A couple of times I heard someone walk past the trailer or some people chatting outside.

Finally I heard footsteps approach and the door handle turning.

I was greeted to a sight even better than I could have imagined. In walked Abby Hansen. She looked exactly like she did on screen, absolutely gorgeous. She had a short white skirt which showed off her legs. On top she was wearing a tight striped sweater. It was form-fitting enough that I could see her rack was something special for her frame.

She looked shocked at my presence.

"Stay quiet and stand still there," I said, to avoid her bolting or screaming out.

"What are you doing here?"

I didn't plan on wasting any time in getting down to it.

"Take your top off, get down on your knees, crawl over here and suck my cock."


12