All Comments on 'Lightning Struck Ch. 05'

by kVia

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

I really loving the story. Keep it up. Can't wait for more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

You are a really warped individual and my kind of people who it comes to writers. Love the story and the way you have James just take what he wants without thinking too much about anything except for his current goal. The only problem I had with the story and yes, I know it is fiction, is that when he was in the interview room and was doing things like he normally does them, he mentioned that there were cameras in there so what happened to the people watching the cameras as he hung around and fucked Torres? Aside from that, I have been loving how you have him just grab whatever from whoever, no matter where he is or what the situation is. The Billionaire is the perfect opportunity to set himself up with everything in one shot so that should make this story even more interesting considering he now has money and access to a driver with car and a private jet to escape if needed. I can’t wait to see the rest of this story unfold.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love it

Truly. A fan ....Just need better revenge, turn him into a cum sawollowing ass begging fucktard, needing two loads of cum a day forever from strangers in gay bars and glory holes. What ever money he makes servicing strangers he gives to his ex-employees he fired.... Now his bitch is yours the prenup you Re-did gave all the billions to her leaving cum bucket with nothing you take her as your wife with a prenup that leaves it to you then you turn her out and voila you have two new pets and are legally a multi billionaire.

CruzhurtCruzhurtabout 3 years ago
New actress?

Just curious why you changed from Margot Robbie to someone without a MrSkin profile? Was onboard with all the mischief, but that threw me for a loop.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous