Lightning Struck Ch. 06

Story Info
Adventures in LA.
10.9k words
4.5
9.2k
14

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/09/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
kVia
kVia
338 Followers

It's been a little while since I've written something. Here's a continuation of the Lightning Struck story. This chapter has incest, bdsm, and nc elements (with mc of course). I hope you enjoy!

****

Abby Hansen was undeniably one of the world's most attractive women. It was no surprise that Hollywood had propelled her into being a major movie star. I'd seen her in a number of films and vividly remember the horror movie, The Boat House, in which she gets her top ripped off by a serial killer and has a scene with her tits out. I must have seen the movie four or five times just for that moment.

I now stood in her trailer with her before me. It was surreal. She looked exactly like she did on screen but somehow even more attractive. Her natural blonde hair was professionally done and fell in soft curls onto her shoulders and down her back. Her blue eyes were bright and sparkled. She had a wide, friendly smile and the cheekbones and jawline of a runway model. I was taken with how short she was. It looked like I was a full head taller than her. Her body was amazing, gentle curves at her hips and ass and the rest of her fit and toned. Her tits, as I remember from The Boat House, were nice handfuls with perky nipples.

As I inspected her body, I was filled with the confidence that comes with having the power to command anyone with a mere word.

"Take your top off, get down on your knees, crawl over here and suck my cock."

Abby immediately responded and peeled off her sweater revealing a very light, plain-white tank top which was covering a black bra. Abby dropped to her knees. Her short skirt only came to mid thigh so it was her bare knees on the floor.

"Take off the rest of it. I wanna see those tits," I casually commanded.

Abby's face showed a clear mix of embarrassment and fear. She dutifully stripped the tank-top over her head and dropped it by her side and then unhooked her bra and discarded it as well.

Her perky boobs were revealed to me. Abby's skin was quite fair but it had a warm glow to it and not a tan line anywhere to be seen. I felt the arousal of the situation in my crotch.

Abby was only a few feet in front of me but I'd ordered her to crawl so she slowly moved towards me on her hands and knees. As she did, I unbuttoned my jeans and pushed my jeans and underwear down my legs in one quick motion. My cock was rapidly hardening, right in front of the face of the blonde movie star.

She reached her position and straightened up to be kneeling.

I grabbed the base of my cock and squeezed it.

"Stick your tongue out and slowly suck my cock." I swayed forward and as her tongue emerged from her mouth, I angled the head of my dick into her mouth. It got about half way in and I felt Abby's lips close around my shaft. The sensation and view was incredible.

"Look up at me," I ordered. Abby's eyes flashed wide and she met my eyes.

"My name is James. I'm here for no other reason than the fact you're hot and famous and I want to fuck you. Whenever you follow one of my commands, you'll feel a sense of happiness, contentment and it will turn you on. Nod if you understand."

Abby Hansen, with a mouthful of my cock, nodded while still looking up at me.

I gripped either side of her head and held it still while I took a couple of long, slow strokes of my dick in and out of her mouth.

"You're a good little cock-sucker, aren't you?"

I felt Abby give a small nod.

An idea struck me. I withdrew my cock from Abby's mouth.

"Abby, tell me if there are any hot women at the studio that you know can work a camera. I want to make a movie with you."

"There's Mel. She's an assistant cinematographer. She'll be around somewhere at the studios."

"Perfect. Call her and get her to come here with a camera. Then call anyone you need to get the afternoon free. We're going to be busy."

Abby made a few quick phone calls. She told me it would only be 5 minutes before Mel would arrive. I took a seat to wait.

"Abby, while we wait, I want you to pull your panties down and pull your skirt up around your waist. Then sit on the couch there and finger yourself for me. You'll get hotter and hotter as you play with yourself."

It wasn't long at all before there was a very quiet knock on the trailer door.

A soft voice called out, "Miss Hansen. It's Mel. Should I come in?"

My star actress had worked herself up in the short time and was firmly gripping her left boob while her right hand vigorously rubbed away at her pussy.

I went to the door and began to speak as soon as I began to open it. "Mel, come in and don't be alarmed by anything. You'll stay completely silent."

As Mel entered, I took in her appearance. She must have been in her early 20s. She had jet black hair pulled back in a practical ponytail. She was dressed in a black t-shirt and jeans. I could tell that she either spent a lot of time in the gym or was constantly doing physical work. Her arms were very nicely toned with some real definition and her t-shirt hugged her flat tummy tight. She was carrying a small but very professional looking camera.

A stunned look came across her face as soon as she noticed Abby Hansen intensely frigging herself on the couch. She flushed and averted her eyes.

"Harder, Abby," I ordered, "You'll get right to the edge of orgasming but you can't come."

I turned to Mel. "Mel, Abby and I are going to be making a porn movie. You're going to shoot it for us. If the mood strikes, you might even be getting involved. So first thing, strip completely naked and then get filming. Abby is doing some great work already."

Mel nonchalantly placed the camera down and pulled her clothes off. She had remarkably pale skin. Her pierced belly button caught my eye. As did her small patch of pubic hair that was trimmed short and in a classic triangle shape pointing down.

"Good," I remarked. "Now get to work. If I give you an instruction or direction, you'll answer with a 'yes, sir. Got it?"

"Yes, sir."

She had an adorable soft-spoken voice. Mel turned the camera on and began filming the masturbation scene that continued to play out.

"Abby, here's how the scene is going to go: you're going to be a little slut who is desperately trying to get me to fuck you. But I'm not interested and you're going to beg and plead with me. You think showing me how horny you are is the way to go. Got it?"

"Mmm hmm," she moaned without breaking her rhythm at all.

"Great," I said. I was now the only one wearing anything at all apart from Abby's bunched up skirt around her midriff. I quickly took everything off and stepped up to Abby with my erection raging.

Mel stepped around to get us both in the shot.

I adopted the "character" I was playing, which luckily wasn't too different to who I was being.

"You want me to fuck you, you little slut?"

"Yes, please," replied Abby. "I need your dick." She reached out with her free hand toward my cock but I slapped it away.

"No. You've got to earn this dick. Show me how wet you are." I reached down and pressed my palm into her pussy and rubbed my fingers up along its length. She was, in fact, very wet. I pushed my middle and ring fingers inside her and pumped in and out a few times.

Abby moaned, "yes, daddy. Just like that. Play with me however you want."

I removed my hand. My fingers were covered in her juices. I brought the hand up to her mouth and dragged my fingers across her lips leaving a shiny trail of pussy juice.

"Suck on these, you little whore," I said as I pushed two fingers into her mouth. I felt her tongue quickly swirl around the invading fingers.

After a few moments, I pulled my fingers from her mouth and quickly placed them back rubbing her pussy.

I looked up at our nude cameraperson, "Mel, come here and lick these fingers." I held the sticky fingers up in the air.

"Yes, sir." She stepped closer and bent down and took my fingers in her mouth.

"What do you think? Does that pussy taste like it's ready for me to fuck?"

"Yes, sir."

Abby chimed in, "I'm so ready. Please shove that cock inside me! I need it!"

"Alright, you desperate whore. Get on your knees on the couch, leaning over the back, with your ass in the air."

Abby gracefully moved into the highly revealing position I'd described. Mel continued to expertly move around recording everything that was going on.

I stepped up behind Abby. My cock was rock hard and lined up perfect with her pussy. I pushed the head of my cock into her folds and rubbed it up and down a little to coat it in Abby's natural lubrication. It was time. I pushed my cock deep into her. She was slick and tight.

I stood tall with the movie star impaled on my dick.

"Push back into me. Fuck yourself on my cock. Make yourself come."

Abby was like an animal. She was slamming back on my cock forcing me to bottom out inside her.

Her moans got louder and louder and louder, "Oh, Fuck yes! Take me! I'm going to come! Oh God! OH GOD!"

Her orgasm sent her body out of control. I grabbed her by the hips to control her shaking and continued to thrust into her. Her pussy clamped down on my cock like a vice.

I let Abby's orgasm subside a little bit before resuming pounding away at her. I grabbed both of her arms just below the shoulder and pulled her more upright so her back was against my chest. I slowed the pace I was fucking her. I brought my left hand around Abby and grabbed at her tit roughly and pinched her nipple.

I went back into director mode. "Mel, film her from directly face on. Abby, look down the camera and tell everyone that you're just a cock-loving slut."

Mel quickly stepped around the couch and was face to face with Abby.

Abby spoke, "I'm a dirty little slut. All I want is cocks in my pussy. It makes me come so hard."

I put my other hand on her tit as well and gripped tightly to pull her back into me. Her tits were perfectly fleshy handfuls. Her pussy reacted to the increased roughness.

"Mel, come back around here and give me the camera then get down on your knees alongside Abby here." I indicated down directly to my right.

"Yes, sir."

I took the camera and began to film from my perspective looking down at my cock pumping in and out of her pussy. I pushed her back down over the back of the couch causing her ass to spread wide open. The view was amazing. The fact it was all being committed to film was incredible.

I addressed the audience, "Here we have Mel." I pointed the camera down at the dark haired woman who was looking up expectantly. "I'm going to face fuck her and get her choking on my cock. She's going to love it though, aren't you Mel?"

"Yes, sir. I'll love it."

I pulled out of Abby and quickly turned to Mel. My right hand was brandishing the camera. I took my left hand and gripped her ponytail with my index finger and thumb which gave me a good grip on her head. I pulled her face towards my cock and she opened her mouth to accommodate me. I saw her hit the point of gagging with about half of my dick in her mouth and felt her trying to pull back. I held her tight with my hand on her head.

"Take that dick. Get it down your throat." I saw her eyes start to water. The feeling on my cock was incredible as she struggled to take each additional inch.

I slowly began to pull her head back and forth on my dick as I did small thrusts forward. Each stroke was heaven.

I kept it up and with each stroke Mel found more of a grove. After about ten pumps in and out, Mel was working almost all of my dick inside her wet mouth and throat and sliding back and forth. She would make a cute gagging noise each time she went as deep as possible.

I turned part of my attention back to the millionaire actress who still dutifully had her ass and pussy proudly thrust backwards from her doggy-style position over the couch. Her asshole was a deep pink and stuck out prominently from her spread cheeks.

I directed the camera back to capture Abby's most intimate angles.

"Abby, reach back and play with yourself. I want to film you coming again." Instantly, the blonde had reached underneath herself to get her fingers working at her pussy. Her hips started softly rolling to grind into her hand and fingers. I put my free hand down firmly on her ass cheek with my thumb probing right at the entrance of her asshole.

"You're now an ass-slut. It turns you on whenever you get something up your asshole, doesn't it?"

Abby was clearly approaching her next climax. "Oh god, yes! I love anything up my ass," she moaned while rubbing away at her pussy.

I was ready to take my next liberty with the superstar that I had just met less than an hour earlier. I checked the small screen on the camera that the shot looked okay and then pushed my thumb into the ass of one of the hottest actresses in the world. The response from Abby was instantaneous.

"Fuck, that's so hot," she screamed. "You're in my ass! Oh fuck! I'm gonna come again."

I felt Abby's orgasm hit. I pushed my thumb a little deeper into her ass as I felt it clamp down with some serious force. My thumb in her ass and her moans as she came was turning me on even more and Mel could tell. She was picking up the pace sucking up and down my dick. Her cheeks had hollowed as she tried to suck as hard as she could. I could feel my own orgasm building. In classic porn fashion, it had to be facial on the star.

"Abby, get down on the floor on your knees. And Mel, get up and take the camera to film me blowing a load all over Abby Hansen's face." The girls quickly moved to change places.

Once Mel had taken the camera, I gave some additional direction, "Abby, beg me to come all over your face. You want it more than anything"

"Please. You've gotta come on me. I need your jizz all over my face. Please do it. Jerk off and cover me in your cum."

My dick was rock hard and ready to blow at any moment. I had one final flourish for the depraved scene.

"Suck on this." I held my thumb that had just been deep in the blonde's ass. Abby didn't hesitate in craning up to take my thumb into her mouth. She swirled saliva around and sucked on my thumb. She pulled back so the tip of the thumb was right at her lips, "I'll do anything, please just give me your cum."

That was it. I was ready to explode. I took my cock in my hand. It was slick from fucking Abby and the blowjob from Mel but felt hard as steel. It was just one pump before I started coming. The first blast hit Abby in the forehead and hit with such force that it splashed off and fell to her shoulder. The next two streaked across her face beautifully and covered her cheek and nose and finished in her mouth. I couldn't believe it was happening. I sent two more substantial loads that pooled around her eyes. I was out of control. My right hand shot out and grabbed Mel's ass and squeezed down firmly. It added to the erotic scene.

"Oh fuck yeah! Take that cum, slut." I was still coming. I sent another spurt, this time, straight into her mouth.

Finally I felt the last of my load leave me. The movie star on her knees before me had her entire face glazed with the biggest load I'd seen. I held my dick to Abby's lips and she knew what to do and took the head of my cock into her mouth and gently sucked as I came down from my orgasm.

"That's a cut, Mel. You can get started editing that together straight away. Just after you've licked all my cum off Abby's face and shared it with her with a kiss."

"Yes, sir."

I left the women a few final orders before I left the studios. Abby would get cleaned up and would return to work. I gave her some commands to make sure she'd come running if I ever wanted her again. Mel would produce the final edit of the footage we had spent the day shooting and then send it to me and remove any traces of it. I didn't have a plan for the film. At the very least, it would be fun to watch while having the star give me a slow blowjob.

***

I returned to the hotel. Both Daniel and Ashley were there.

I announced my presence to them both, "Another great day!"

I had given both of them some tasks while I was out fucking a movie star. Ashley had been tasked with shopping for clothes for me. It looked like she'd done great with a few piles of stylish yet casual clothes. I'd also commanded her to get sexy lingerie that I was expecting her to be wearing at all times.

"Take your top off," I casually ordered. She was wearing a dark green silk blouse that looked expensive. She unbuttoned it and quickly was standing there in a black lacy brassiere with half cups that was pushing her boobs together to create a beautiful deep cleavage. I wasn't even that horny after the day's activities, but I wasn't going to resist having my beautiful slave-girl be topless around me.

I turned my attention to Daniel. "And you?"

"Yes. Here's everything." He handed me 2 bank cards and a new phone. "A personal account has been set up in your name and there's $500,000 in it. The other is a corporate card linked to the business. The phone has the numbers for Simon, Jenna, Mitch, Ashley, me, the board of investors, a private eye we use." Simon was my personal driver. Jenna was the property manager I'd planned to use to buy bachelor pads around the world. Mitch was a private pilot that I had Daniel set up access for me with.

"You've done well," I praised. I took the phone, added Abby Hansen's number and Mel.

"I've got another job for you two," I said to my two slaves. "I want both of you to find me a personal assistant. I'll do a tryout with both of them. Whoever finds the better candidate will win. I'll come up with a punishment for the loser."

I came up with some rules and explained what I was expecting of Ashley and Dan. I wanted a hot young woman who could handle any admin that I needed and would be on hand for anything I needed. For the tryouts, the two candidates would plan an evening of entertainment for me.

The following morning I met the two women that Dan and Ashley had selected. Dan presented Charlotte who seemed like a no-nonsense, very professional young woman. She had light brown hair and was very thin. I could imagine myself pinning her down with one of my hands without any effort at all. Small bumps of tits sat on her chest. She was nervous which I found endearing especially given all the things I imagined I would be asking of the successful candidate.

Maria was Ashley's candidate. She was taller with jet black hair and alabaster pale skin. She had more curves than Charlotte and was showing them off more with a low cut blouse and a tight skirt.

I explained what I was expecting of the two women and that the victor would be rewarded very well and gave them some commands to get them fully invested in working their little asses off to try and impress me. I was, in turn, invested in seeing their little asses at work.

I had two more nights in LA before I planned on flying back home. The first night would be Charlotte's planned entertainment and then Maria would get a chance to impress me.

***

Charlotte had lined up a dinner at an exclusive, 'book two months in advance' pasta restaurant followed by front row seats for the hot new musical playing. She had asked if I wanted her to set up a date to accompany me. When she asked, I didn't know if she meant she'd find a hooker or if she was going to set me up with someone on a genuine blind date. I had told her to accompany me herself.

She arrived at exactly 6pm. We rode in silence to Osteria Angelo in the private limo. I could sense the nervousness from Charlotte. She was wearing a little black dress with a modest skirt length that showed off her toned, skinny legs but wasn't too scandalous. Similarly, the neckline revealed some skin of her chest but remained professional looking.

kVia
kVia
338 Followers