Lightning Struck Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yesssss," she was almost panting, "I do."

I returned to my seat alongside Charlotte and it wasn't too long before the show continued. I had to give full credit to the actress playing Lulu, whose name was Alana Bloom I learned from the programme. I thought I could sense a slight difference in her performance, but if I hadn't been the one balls deep in her backside, I'm not sure I would have been able to tell anything had happened.

At the conclusion of the show, Charlotte had Simon bring the car and we were whisked off back to the hotel. When we arrived, I let Charlotte know that I was perfectly satisfied with her work as an assistant. I told Charlotte she could have Simon take her home and that she'd be compensated well for the evening even if she didn't get the job. No reason I couldn't splash some cash that I'd newly acquired her way.

Tomorrow night would be Maria's chance to impress me with her PA skills and then I would choose which of the two would have the honor of being my go-to assistant. .

***

I spent the following morning with a lie-in and a first class breakfast in bed. This was my last full day in America before I would be flying back to New Zealand. I knew I'd be returning an entirely different man. I'd be flying in a private jet, with an essentially unlimited bank balance, a small staff of workers to take care of my affairs including a newly appointed sexy assistant. The wedding of friends of mine, Simon and Zoey, was coming up the following week and I was looking forward to making a splash at that event.

While I was pondering all this, I realized I'd ask Ashley to dance for me. She was swaying sexily wearing nothing except a tiny thong that was so small I could make out the curves of her pussy through the fabric. I lazily lay on the bed and watched her stroke from her hips up to her chest. This was my life now. I pondered everything I had access to. In my phone, I had the contact details of a major movie star, another beautiful starlet, a handful of other sexy women all at my beck and call. I could have any one of them, naked, on their knees, worshiping me, and begging for my cock in their mouth.

I had a semi going with what Ashley was doing and I considered giving her a good fucking but I was content to relax and save myself for Maria's job interview. I had no idea what she had planned and was excited because the vibe I got from her was that she'd present something a little more wild than Charlotte's dinner and a show.

A few hours later it was go time. I'd slowly gotten myself ready and thrown on a nice outfit from the new clothes that Ashley had gotten for me. I thought I'd heard Maria arrive from the bedroom. Once I was dressed I stepped out into the living area of the suite.

My jaw dropped when I saw Maria. She was dressed to impress in black. I guess you'd call it a dress but there was very little fabric making it up. It had a neckline that plunged down to just above her navel and was backless. The two strips covered her boobs but it left a lot of cleavage on display. It was tight to Maria's thin waist and hugged her ass and then finished with a super skirt that easily left three quarters of her thighs on display. It must be just two or three inches that kept it from being totally obscene.

Her black hair looked like it must have been done by a professional. Her makeup was also on point. Dark eyes with long lashes and a bright red lipstick. I could only describe it as purposely whorish.

"Good evening, sir," Maria said to break the moment of me just staring at her.

"Uhh, good evening," I replied, stupidly.

She gracefully stepped up to me and confidently kissed me on the lips. As she did, she took my wrists and placed my hands on her hips. It was an entrancing mix of her taking control but also showing subservience.

She locked her gaze with mine. "Please let me know if there is anything I can do to make the evening more enjoyable."

"I definitely will. What is it you've planned for tonight?"

"We'll get to that shortly. For now, just take a seat and relax. I've sent Daniel away for the evening. Ashley has just gone to change."

"So, we're staying here?" I asked.

"Yes I'm confident I've put together an evening's entertainment that will meet your high standards without leaving this suite. So please take a seat."

Maria turned and darted off while I sat down at the couch. She quickly reappeared at my side with a cocktail.

"Here's a drink, sir. Please enjoy."

I sipped the drink. I had no idea what it was, but it was certainly delicious. While I drank, Maria disappeared again. She was gone a little longer this time but soon returned with Ashley in tow. I was surprised by what I saw for the second time. Ashley was wearing what looked like a sex store slutty nurses outfit. Her tits were basically out but covered with a tight white dress. It was incredibly hot.

Maria came over and sat alongside me while Ashley stood in front of us very respectfully. It was clear she was letting Maria lead this endeavor.

"Ashley has told me that you can make people obey you and you can do whatever you want to them."

"That's basically the gist of it."

"That's incredible!" Maria said, clearly genuinely impressed. "Can you show me?"

"Sure. Ashley, lift up your skirt."

She promptly obeyed and we were given a view of her shaved pussy. The outfit clearly didn't come with underwear.

"That's amazing, sir. I'm looking forward to pleasing you this evening to prove myself to be your assistant. I hope you won't be disappointed in me."

Maria stretched over to kiss me.and I grabbed her waist again. As she did, I thought about the impending threesome. I was excited and getting hard obviously. Maria picked up on it and rubbed herself on me and ran her hand down my front to my crotch. However, I have to admit I was a little disappointed. I'd had a few threesomes already and even though it didn't have any planned depravity, at least Charlotte's evening had a reasonable level of organization.

Almost as if on cue. Maria disentangled from me and stood up.

"There's just one more thing before we can start the evening proper." She strode across to a door to the second bedroom. She opened it and out came Charlotte wearing a school uniform that was as slutty as the nurses outfit on Ashley. She was followed out by another woman wearing the exact same outfit. As I took it all in, it was apparent who this was. She had the same tiny frame and features as Charlotte that it must be her sister.

"I can't believe you talked me into doing this, sis," the woman said as the three of them walked back into the living area. "Well, you told me I just need to wear this stupid outfit and then I can leave. So I'm gonna go, before this gets any weirder."

Maria was back by me. "I thought you'd like to spend the evening playing with all of us. I assume you can make Adelle stay and enjoy it if you want her to..."

"Yes. And that's an excellent idea."

Adelle had a look that was turning from confusion to anger quite quickly.

"This was a bad idea. I don't know what the fuck you're all up to but I'm going right n..."

"Shut up and stay still," I said.

"The four of you are going to spend the evening serving me. You'll stay aroused for as long as the evening lasts. You'll get turned on by me touching any of you or you touching each other."

I was so looking forward to this. Four incredibly hot women that I could play out any fantasy with. The sisters seemed like a natural place to start.

"Charlotte, Adelle. Take your tops off then get on that big ottoman there and you're going to sixty-nine each other. I assume that's not something you've done before?"

"No," came the answer from both of them. They both quickly undid the fake school ties and undid and discarded the white blouses leaving them topless. The little bumps of tits on both of them looked even cuter with a near carbon copy alongside. They moved into position. Charlotte seemed to take the lead and lay Adelle down on her back with her head at the end of the ottoman facing me. Adelle had let her legs dangle from the knees off the other end but Charlotte was quickly getting into position herself. She grabbed the hem of her sister's skirt with both hands and pulled it up around her tummy. She then hiked her own skirt up just before laying down on top forming the sixty-nine.

I watched with great interest as she adjusted so her thighs would be right either side of her sister's cheeks and slowly brought her crotch down and also ducked her head down into her sister's pussy. It was a hot sight. Adelle's light brown hair and her face disappearing between Charlotte's legs. And Charlotte's ass sticking up in the air and slightly squirming as the two of them started a rhythm.

"Good work, sluts. Get your tongues as deep into each cunts as you can and lick those clits."

I was really turned on now. I eased myself up and slipped my pants and underwear down to my ankles and sat low on the couch with my cock rock hard pointing straight up in the air. It almost seemed to dominate the room.

"Ashley, go join in. Spread Charlotte's cheeks and get your tongue in her ass. Lick her out. Give Adelle a tongue kiss between licks."

I looked up and Maria had a proud look on her face. "Are you liking this, then?"

"I'm glad you're happy."

"I am. Time for you to join in. Strip naked and get over her and get on this cock. Time to see how you fuck."

Maria acted quick as a flash. The dress was on the floor and Maria was straddling me and was reaching to hold my dick in position to mount it.

Her tits were right in my face. They were fantastically perky. I reached out and gave them both a hard squeeze just as she lowered down and my cock entered her cunt. Maria moaned loudly as it all happened. I continued to grip her tits tight as she slowly rose and lowered on my dick.

I took my left hand off her boob and held her side to encourage her to speed up the fucking. It also let me pull her close and get her free tit to my mouth where I gently bit at her nipple.

As Maria and I settled into a nice pace, the three women continued to enjoy the efforts of each other. I wanted to reward them. "All of you, cum hard." The effect on Maria was immediately noticeable. She pushed down onto me and stayed in place as her pussy squeezed hard and she groaned and shut her eyes. She was clamped onto my shoulders for balance.

Charlotte, Adelle and Ashley also responded well. Moans and sighs emanated from the tangled mess of limbs and flesh. I thought I could see the muscles in Charlotte's thighs tighten and clamp down hard on her sister's head. She might be in danger of suffocating the poor girl on the bottom.

"Ride me harder, bitch." I commanded to Maria. "Show me how much of a fucking slut you really are. Just a fuckhole for me, aren't you?"

"Yes, sir." She picked up the pace which felt unbelievable.

I reached around her and with both hands delivered some sharp smacks to each of her ass cheeks.

"Keep going. Faster."

She obliged and found another gear. My cock felt rock hard and like it was drilling her in half.

"That's it, cunt."

I gripped her ass tight and pulled her apart and down hard with every stroke.

"CUM AGAIN, YOU SLUTS." I shouted and was again greeted with an explosion of noise from the incestuous sixty-nine. I looked over and could see the wetness from Charlotte starting to cover her sister's mouth and face.

Maria continued to bounce up and down my cock with vigor. She'd work the entire length and slam down with some force. I could feel myself mauling her ass as hard as I could. As she continued to ride, I took me left and ran my middle finger down her crack from the base of her spine until my fingertip found her butt hole.

"No, baby," Maria softly said while still riding me with passion. "Not there."

"What did you say?" I said as an order to repeat herself.

"If you want an ass to play with, call Ashley over. I don't do that."

That set me off. I hadn't had someone tell me 'no' since this whole crazy ordeal started. I pulled her off and threw her to the couch and stood over her.

I moved even closer and could see Maria recoil ever so slightly. There was panic and fear on her face. I grabbed her by her hair roughly and made close eye contact with her.

"You don't get to say what I can and can't do. You're just a whore for me to use."

"Sir... I'm sorry... I was wrong to..."

"Yes. You were." I interrupted.

The change from the two of us hadn't escaped the notice of the other three girls. They were still going but were obviously tuned in to what was happening.

"Charlotte, get your ass over here," I calmly said.

The tiny girl was quickly by my side. I still had a handful of Maria's hair in my left hand. With my right hand, I reached across and presented two of my fingers to Charlotte's mouth. She clearly understood I wanted her to suck on them and very sexily reached out with her mouth and sucked them in and ran her tongue over them. I then wordlessly gripped her ass cheeks and pulled to expose her holes. I could see that her ass was shiny with Ashley's saliva. I probed with my index finger and then shoved it in to the second digit. I felt Charlotte adjust her posture to jut her ass out as much as she could without fully bending over.

"See," I directed the conversation back to Maria, "that's how a good whore acts for her master."

"Good girl, Charlotte." I removed my finger from her ass.

"We're going to need to punish you, Maria. I was just getting close to cumming so you're going to take my hard cock up that tight virgin ass hole of yours. And while I'm butt fucking you, you're going to eat out these three good sluts who know their place."

I shoved Maria's head back and she fell onto her back on the couch. I quickly grabbed her legs and pulled her to the edge of the couch and folded her legs back so her pussy and ass was as exposed as I could get it. She was nice and flexible so she could hold her legs back with her arms over the top of them. Her head was just squeezed up against the back of the couch. I looked down and my cock would like up with her ass hole nicely. I roughly shoved into her cunt as I had been before this latest adjustment. I gave her four or five quick long pumps before pulling out. At that point I lined up the head of my dick with the opening of her ass. I spat and it landed perfectly and I rubbed around with my cock. With one hand on her thigh and making sure she was looking up at me, I pushed in and kept pushing.

It was ridiculously tight and felt absolutely amazing.

"Not so bad, is it, slut?" I said as an order and watched a small amount of relief cross my plaything's face.

"No, sir," she replied meekly.

"You'll call me 'master' until you learn your place. For now, you're just a little cum slave. Only good as a set of holes to fuck."

"Yes, master."

"What are you?"

"I'm a little cum slave."

"That's right." I turned to the audience of Charlotte, Ashley and Adelle that had assembled. "Adelle, climb up on this cum dump and she'll lick your pussy."

Adelle quickly did as she was told and was soon in position. Her tits really were exactly the same as her sister. I reached across and gave one a rough pinch and twist while I increased the speed I was fucking Maria underneath the two of us.

I continued but it was only a minute before I felt the closeness of my orgasm coming on. I knew I wanted to finish inside Maria's ass to make sure she knew her place. But there was a change I wanted to make before I blew my load. I reached up and in one smooth motion gripped Adelle by the side of the neck and roughly shoved her so she toppled sideways off of Maria's face and onto the empty seat of the couch.

"Charlotte, get up here and take your sister's place." Just like Adelle, Charlotte was quickly sliding into position to lower her cunt onto Maria's face.

"Good girl. And congratulations, you're my new assistant!"

Charlotte beamed at me. "Oh, thank you, sir. Thank you so much."

"Your first job..." I paused as I gave a few long hard strokes into Maria's tight ass hole and I felt myself explode.

"OH GOD! TAKE THAT CUM, YOU FILTHY SLUT!" I kept pumping and could feel the jizz filling up her ass.

"YES, TAKE IT ALL!" I moaned as the final squirts of cum left my cock into Maria.

Charlotte had dismounted in anticipation of an order from me. It gave me a good look down at Maria. Her hair was a mess in all sorts of ways and her makeup had become a disaster. Her face was pink and flush and her eyes were ever so slightly glistening.

"You look the part of a cheap ass whore," I said.

"Thank you, master," she replied, which almost made me laugh.

I let the post-orgasm wash over me and then felt my dick slip from Maria's ass. Some of the jizz was already leaking out.

"Charlotte, your first job is to suck all that cum out of Maria's ass and lick her clean. Ashley and Adelle, come over here and clean my dick with your mouths."

The three girls leapt into action and my cock was soon receiving warm licks and I watched Charlotte diligently sucking onto Maria's ass hole.

As the bliss of the events settled, I started idly thinking out loud and looking down and the quartet of sexy servants before me. "Adelle, it was lovely to meet you. Given your sister is now my personal whore, I'm sure we'll be seeing each other some more. I'd like to give you $10,000 for your participation this evening. Maria, I will be keeping you on staff. You and Ashley will be on-call whores here in LA for whenever I want. Adelle and Maria, you two can get cleaned up and leave."

The girls all slowly got their things together and it wasn't long before I was laying down for sleep with a new personal assistant naked alongside me and a trophy wife of a billionaire sleeping at my feet with orders to wake me up with my cock in her mouth.

Tomorrow, Charlotte and I would leave for New Zealand. I thought about the upcoming wedding. I imagined Sophie, the bride, giving her vows with my cum streaked across her face or the bridesmaids begging me to use their cunts and asses. It was going to be a hell of a party.