Lightning Struck Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The restaurant was cozy and quiet; it was still relatively early and it hadn't filled up yet. We took our seats at a table for two against a wall. It was nice and tucked away. I smiled calmly at Charlotte with the confidence of someone in complete control of the situation. I was the first to speak.

"Relax and have fun. We're just getting to know each other. Seeing if we're a good fit for a working relationship."

"OK. I'll try." Charlotte looked up at me and gave a small smile. "It's just... I'm not sure exactly what this job will be. I've been an assistant in different companies. But never directly for someone."

"Don't worry too much about that."

That seemed to put her mind at rest. Before I could move the conversation on, an Australian accent cut across the table.

"Can I take a wine order? Or any drinks?" I looked up and saw a stunning blonde woman. She had a round face and had a wide smile with pearly white teeth.

"What's your name?" I enquired.

"Sarah, and yes, I'm from Australia. It sounds like you're from down my way as well?"

"Auckland, in New Zealand."

"Oh, cool." Sarah responded seemingly genuinely interested.

I took in Sarah's attire. She was wearing a light blue short sleeve shirt buttoned up and tucked into a black skirt that stopped above her knees. And over it, she had a crisp white apron. I knew I wanted to play with her. I also thought it might be a good time to demonstrate to Charlotte what working with me would be like.

"Charlotte, don't be alarmed by anything unusual that happens." I looked up to Sarah who had a quizzical look on her face at what I'd just said.

"Sarah, bring us the nicest Sauvignon Blanc you serve. But also, go somewhere private and take off your panties and bra and unbutton the top three buttons of your shirt. For while we're here, you're my obedient servant girl. You get turned on just by being around me and doubly so if I'm touching you."

Sarah half nodded and then turned and strode off.

I was left alone with Charlotte who had a look of calm on her face but also extreme intrigue at what she'd just seen.

"Yes?" I probed.

"What is happening? Is she really going to do that?"

"She sure is."

"What? How? Do you know her?"

"Never met her. But I think she's a hottie."

This was the first time I was saying out loud the ridiculous circumstances I had been in for the past few weeks. I wasn't concerned though. I knew I could make her not be able to tell anyone else or even forget what I was telling her.

"I was struck by lightning and that did something that makes everyone do what I tell them. Don't ask me how it works. I've just been rolling with it and thoroughly enjoying it!"

"That's so crazy." Charlotte seemed to perk up and the revelation. "What are you going to do with that kind of power?"

She'd asked the question with the same tone that an interviewer would ask 'where do you see yourself in ten years?' but I took it a different way.

"Well, I'm planning on fingering our waitress while we eat and then having you suck and lick the cunt juice off my fingers."

Charlotte didn't respond but even with the command to be calm she had a look of shock on her face.

It was then that Sarah reappeared with our bottle of wine. Even with the extra task of stripping out of her underwear, it was one of the quickest drinks orders I've gotten in a restaurant. I could tell that Sarah was eager to please me. Her cleavage was very much on show with the buttons of her top undone. I could now see she had quite the rack. Her tits would be a very full handful. She moved to stand right alongside me to pour the wine but I suspect also to be within arms reach.

"Bend right over the table to pour that," I ordered.

Sarah quickly bent over at the waist. It had the effect of bringing her boobs right in front of me, almost brushing against my upper arm and right in my field of view. Even from side-on, I was able to get a good look down her top. I reached across with my right hand and had enough access to reach in and give her boob a good squeeze. I gave her nipple a little pinch just as she was starting to pour Charlotte's drink. I wasn't content with stopping there though. With my right hand firmly in place on Sarah's boob. I took my left hand off my lap and quickly slid it up between Sarah's thighs up her skirt. I got the confirmation that her panties had been removed when I made contact with her slit. I could feel that there was some lubrication there already. The command to get turned on was clearly doing what I had hoped.

Since Sarah was little more than a plaything for me I addressed my remark to Charlotte.

"She's totally shaved."

I rubbed along her pussy and barely probed inside with a finger while rubbing around up to her clit and back. I noticed Sarah would give a slight sigh whenever I made contact with her clit. I took my hand away from her pussy and grabbed a handful of her ass. It was firm and pliant, basically perfectly toned.

I could sense that Sarah was done apportioning the two glasses of wine and was motioning to stand up. I released her boob but kept my hand locked on her ass.

"Thanks," I said, "I'm going to get the prawn linguine and we'll get some breadsticks too please. Charlotte?"

Charlotte's shy, nervous energy had returned. She quietly ordered a chicken salad.

Sarah looked down at me perhaps hoping for a bit more action. I held the pause and after a beat or two, she turned and left.

"Are you going to do that sort of thing to me?" Charlotte asked as soon as she could.

"Oh yes. I fully expect by the end of tonight, you'll have had my dick inside you and my cum in you or streaked across that pretty face or those tiny tits. That's what you want though, isn't it?"

"Of course! For this job and for you, whatever you want."

"Good."

I got to know Charlotte while we waited for our food. She lived in a flat with her sister, Adelle. She neither liked nor disliked her current job but given the commands I'd given her, she would do anything to land this personal assistant job with me.

Our food arrived and, true to my word, I had Sarah stand alongside and I would rub her pussy between forkfuls of pasta. After working a finger in and out of Sarah's hot cunt for a few strokes, I would remove it and reach across the table and have Charlotte suck my fingers. I loved the feeling of rubbing across her lips.

We finished up and Charlotte let me know that it was probably best that we moved on to be on time for the show. I'd gotten a little worked up having a blonde stunner at my whim.

"Charlotte, go and get the car sorted. I'll come out in a moment." She got up and left.

I addressed Sarah, "How would you like to make $1000 tonight?"

Sarah was a little distracted with the attention she'd received during the meal. "Love to. How?"

"Come with me. We're going to a show. You're going to blow me on the drive to the theater. If you can get me to cum by the time we get there, I'll give you a grand."

"Let's go!"

We left the restaurant and Charlotte was ready by the car with driver Simon ready to go. We got into the back. Charlotte slid in before me and I sat next to her. Sarah quickly got in and knelt between my legs. There was plenty of room on the floor of the limo. I held myself up and slid my pants and underwear down bringing my rock hard cock to her and Charlotte's attention.

"Get to work, whore," I commanded the waitress who would have around fifteen minutes to get me off with her mouth before we arrived at the theater to claim her $1000.

Sarah moved in and took the head of my cock into her mouth and began sucking. The feeling was incredible. I could feel her tongue swirling around my dick.

I reached out with both my hands to grip her hair. Sarah looked up at me when I gripped down but she continued to suck. I pulled her in to get her to take more of my cock into her mouth. The feeling was incredible. Sarah was sucking away with enthusiasm and looking up at me like a puppy trying to gauge what would make me happy. I felt myself get even harder inside her mouth and pulled her down even further to emphasize it. I felt the head of my cock push against the opening to her throat and saw her eyes starting to water. I pulled her back a little bit and Sarah took a sharp intake of air.

I looked over at Charlotte, who was staring shocked at what I was doing to Sarah.

"Pull down the top of your dress. I wanna see your titties while this slut blows me."

Charlotte quickly responded and slid the shoulders of her dress off and and down her arms and the front of the dress dropped with them. Her tits were small and round, barely more than a mouthful with nipples that stood out perkily.

I took my right hand off of Sarah's head and reached over and roughly pinched and held on to Charlotte's left nipple. She gave a little squeak as I did.

I was enjoying being a little rough with the two girls so I again pulled Sarah deep onto my cock and felt her gagging as I did. She got most of dick into her throat and mouth. There was just over an inch to go before her nose and lips would be at the base of my cock. I decided that that's what I wanted to see.

"Sarah, deepthroat me and get my whole cock into your mouth."

The young woman's eyes went wide but I instantly felt her swallowing to try and get more of my dick into her. With my left hand gripping her hair, I pushed down on her head even more than I had been.

"That's a good girl. Take it."

I hadn't even realized that I'd been tightly squeezing and twisting Charlotte's nipple the whole time. I could tell she was silently coping with the sensation.

"Charlotte, you love it when I play with your tits. No matter how I want to do it. You also love when I use other women for my own pleasure, it turns you on and you always want me to use whoever I want."

Those commands caused an instant change in Charlotte. She squirmed in her seat a little. And was suddenly very interested in what Sarah was doing on my dick.

"Yes! Fuck her mouth!"

The enthusiasm from Charlotte was infectious and so I pumped the blonde waitress's head up and down on my cock with renewed passion. I could feel that Sarah was struggling with breathing with my dick down her throat. Every so often, she'd gag slightly and I could feel the constriction around the head of my cock.

I knew it wouldn't be long before I blew my load. I looked over and saw Charlotte staring with wide eyes at the scene.

"We've arrived, sir." Simon's voice came through calmly from the driver's seat. "Just here on the left is the theater."

"That's bad luck for you, Sarah." I roughly pulled the blonde off of my dick and looked down at her. "I guess you should've worked a little harder to get my cum." It was probably a bit mean but I didn't care. With my power I could have a hundred stunning women begging on their knees for me to jizz down their throats.

"I'll tell you what, Charlotte will give you my number. I'll still pay you the grand if you walk back to the restaurant topless, and send me a photo every five minutes of you, tits out, on the street. And then when you get back, send one final photo with the bottle of wine we drank with the neck shoved up your ass."

It was a short drive, so I guessed it would be a 15-20 minute walk back. I could see in Sarah's eyes she was all over the place. She'd been constantly getting more turned on by my earlier command but was clearly shocked by what I'd proposed. It didn't matter though, she quickly worked her top off and moved to exit the car.

"Charlotte, you can cover your tits up." She did and I grabbed her hand and we got out and saw Sarah quickly pacing off past some very shocked pedestrians. A few had quite quickly gotten phones out to save the memory.

We went into the theater and I discovered Charlotte had booked front row seats. I thought about using my power to have the people around us ignore us and have Charlotte pick up where Sarah left off and blow me or jerk me off through the show. But, because of where we were sitting, there was a good chance the performers would notice what was happening.

The show got underway shortly after we were settled in. It was called 'Aloha, I love you'. I didn't know anything about it but it was a fun musical romance set in Hawaii. The central plot was a love triangle between two women and a man on a Hawaiian holiday. After the first couple of songs, I was transfixed on one of the two women leads. She'd looked unbelievably fit with beautiful features. I'd gotten a good opportunity to check her out as she flung her body around during the dance numbers. The fact that one of the costumes she was in was a bikini and a sarong didn't hurt either. Her character was named Lulu and was a happy-go-lucky Hawaian girl. She had glowing tanned skin and really straight dark hair.

I was still turned on by the incomplete blow job I'd gotten on the way to the theater. My hand had found its way onto Charlotte's knee and worked the hem of her dress so I was on her bare skin. Over the course of the first act, while I watched the very attractive performers, I worked my hand up higher and higher on her thigh.

When the intermission came, I knew exactly what I wanted to do for the ten or fifteen minute break. While most of the crowd was getting a drink or using the bathroom, I was going to go fuck the star of the show.

"Stay here. I'll be back for the second act," I said to Charlotte as I got up. I quickly walked to the aisle and found a door with an attendant in front of it just to the left of the stage.

"Take me backstage to where the actors are," I commanded without evening breaking stride as the theater employee opened the door and led me through. We walked along some dingy passages before opening up into a very busy backstage. There were costumes and props and sets being hurriedly moved around and performers rushing to get ready for the second act. No one paid much attention to me walking in.

I noticed the actress I was interested in. She was sliding a grass skirt up her legs over a pair of bike shorts she had underneath.

I walked across to her. "Take me somewhere private."

Up close, she was just as striking looking as she was on stage. There was a very confused look on her face as she turned and headed towards a door behind her.

"Who are..." she began to ask but I cut her off.

"Shut up."

We went into a small empty changing room. After I went in, I closed the door. Knowing what was about to happen, I felt my cock harden so I pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles.

"Here's what's going to happen. I'm going to fuck your pussy. Then I'm going to fuck your ass until I cum and then your going to go back on stage to perform with my load inside your ass. You're more aroused by me than you have been by anything before."

My hand had already gone to my dick and I was idly stroking it. Now that I was up close, I could see how perfect her features were. She had sparkling brown eyes, perfect teeth and a cute pointed nose. The fact she had professional makeup done didn't hurt either. To go with the grass skirt, she had a flattering but not very revealing patterned tube top. Perfectly appropriate for her role but not what I wanted at this moment.

"Take off your top and any underwear you have on. Then hop up on that dresser with your ass right on the edge and spread your legs."

The girl, whose name I didn't even know, quickly bent over and pulled down the pair of skin colored bike shorts and a pair of panties. She then straightened up and rolled the tube top up and over her head. That revealed a strapless functional bra that was quickly unclipped and dropped. Her tits weren't huge but they fit her frame perfectly and her nipples were cute little nubs sitting on lovely dark areolas. She shuffled back and propped up onto the narrow dresser. If she leaned back, she'd be against a mirror.

I stepped up to her and, as I hoped, my command to be aroused had gotten her pussy started to get wet. I wasted no time and guided my cock into her fuckhole. She let out a little moan as I did. I pushed as far in as felt right before beginning to slide my cock in and out of her pussy. She was getting more wet and her juices were coating my cock which worked well for what I had planned. My right hand went to the nape of neck while my left grabbed her hip. It really let me set the pace of the fucking. She was definitely into it and was grunting in time with my thrusting.

Her tummy was incredibly taut. It was obvious from her toned arms and legs that the physical demands of the show were keeping her incredibly fit. Her boobs had enough fat to them to be bouncing around. Her legs had found a natural position on either side of me but spread whoreishly wide.

I took my hand off her hip but kept the right hand at her neck to keep the rhythm of the pounding. Watching her tits bounce around, I couldn't resist. I brought my hand down quick and fast delivering a slap right on the middle of her right tit.

"Ahh, fuck," she exclaimed.

I delivered a few more slaps to exactly the same spot enjoying the reaction from the performer.

I figured we couldn't have more than ten minutes before someone would come looking and interrupt us. I slowed my pace but pushed my cock all the way into her cunt with the next few strokes and slowly pulled back.

"Time to fuck your asshole, you fucking little whore. While I do, you're going to play with your clit and degrade yourself with the nastiest stuff you can come up with. Tell me what a dirty slut you are."

With that final instruction, I knew it wouldn't be long before I was blowing my load. I took my hand off her tit, grabbed the base of my cock and, as the head of it emerged from her pussy, I slid it down to the entrance to her ass. I grabbed my cock more firmly and pushed in with my hips to get the head of my slick cock to push inside her ass.

"God yes! Fuck my ass! I'm a little ass whore that's only good for taking cock."

She was so tight. I don't know what she was feeling but I was absolutely loving pushing each additional inch of cock inside her.

"Mmmm, fuck me! Your cock is splitting my ass. Fucking... fuck...."

I began to pump my cock harder and faster into the performer's ass. She was clearly struggling with the vigor of the fucking she was taking and her verbal commentary became more and more incomprehensible.

"Ohhh, you're fucking... Holy shit... My... Fuck... Ohhhh"

I was now hammering away with long, hard strokes in and out of her shithole. I noticed her eyes wide and watering with the mix of intensity and pain from having her ass reamed as quickly and brutally as I was being.

I was ready to finish up but felt the urge to complete the humiliation of my latest plaything. I delivered two quick slaps to her cheek. Not enough to bruise or seriously hurt her but enough to snap all of her attention fully onto what I was doing to her. That was it. With my next thrust, I bottomed out and holding each of her shoulders held her down on my dick as hard as I could as my orgasm dropped like a ton of bricks. I felt my jizz filling up the tight back passage I'd just been violating.

I took a moment to soak in the situation that had just unfolded but it wasn't too long before my mind was clear again, in a state of bliss that comes with the power to make your wildest dreams come true.

"I'm going. Get yourself clean and then carry on with the performance in the second act. My name is James Egan and I'm staying at the Waldorf Astoria. You're going to leave your details at the front desk there for me for if I ever want to ride that sweet ass again. Understand?"