Lights! Camera! Lube! Action!! Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

"Konchit' mne v litso," urged Tatiana as I wanked my raw fuckstick furiously over her upturned face as the blood drained from my own with my heart playing hell in my chest. Svetlana was kneeling next to her with both women still naked and pink from our little sexual adventures. I had fucked for Queen and country this day and these two were going to receive their just rewards for royal services rendered.

Tatty reached between my legs and played with my aching balls as Svetta nodded in agreement to what her friend was urging. "Do it, Mister Teecher," she giggled as she stuck out her tongue and licked the head of my dick when I fisted it close to her face. "Konchit' mne v litso. Your," she paused trying to say the right thing in the right way. "Sp - spunk, da?"

"Yeah, yeah," I grunted as I felt the splurge coming.

Tatty pressed her face against hers as they saw me suddenly jerk forward onto tiptoe. Oh shit. Here it comes. The tingling between my arsehole and balls exploded into a bright white light and I quickly grabbed Svetta by the hair pointing my piss hole between the two of them.

Both girls squealed and squeezed their eyes shut as the first blast of sperm shot out and splattered all over their grinning faces as I soaked them in a gooey veil of thick jism. The second load was eagerly shared between them as I aimed it straight down their throats that had them both gasping as they ate and swallowed my cum.

The third squirt blinded Sveta and the forth disappeared up the left nostril of Tatiana who shrieked with alarm and blew out an involuntary spunk bubble that popped wetly. Grabbing my exploding pecker, she shoved the tender head into her mouth and I stood there swaying gently with my eyes closed as she deliberately sucked out whatever I had left in the main pipe until I was dry.

Sveta wiped my spunk from her eyes and licked each finger clean before she embraced Tatiana and both women kissed each other long and hard as they shared my seed. The last thing I saw as I flopped back exhausted onto the bed was the pair of them passing my spunk between them as Charlie captured every sordid sexy detail for posterity.

Well, there you go. Leisure Suit Larry rides again.

***

Somehow, we all managed to squeeze into the shower and give each other a good scrubbing down before getting dressed to leave.

I stood looking out of the window at Newcastle life passing by as the two Russian girls spoke to Charlie and Doris about whatever it was they needed to talk about. I felt good. As good as I'd felt in a long time. Sex does that. The afterglow from it makes the world feel like a better place. A place you belong in. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Doris hand over a brown envelope to Svetlana who smiled and hugged her.

It was then I saw Tatiana staring at me.

The other three made small talk before the two Russians left and I found myself alone with Charlie and Doris who had begun to pack their equipment away. Time to step out of the fantasy and return to normal life.

Charlie shook my hand. "Thanks," he said. "Thanks for everything."

"No problem," I nodded. He seemed genuine and a bit emotional which was a rare thing for him. Under all his fake bullshittery, Charlie was a decent bloke who knew and understood his limits. Having Doris in his life probably had a lot to do with it.

"Same time next week?" said Doris brightly as I got my coat.

What? "Uh," I replied, sounding confused. Wasn't this a one-time thing? "Next week?"

Doris and Charlie glanced at each other. "Sure," she said. "To film the rest of the movie. This is the first part. Didn't Charlie tell you that?"

No, he bloody well hadn't. I shook my head. "Nope."

"Oh," she said. "But we need to shoot the rest," she blushed. "You know, the bum thing. I thought the title might have given you a bit of a clue." From her bag, she took out another envelope and handed it to me.

Title? I had no idea what the title was. It hadn't even occurred to me to ask and there wasn't anything on the brief notes I'd looked at. I turned to Charlie who went over to his camera bag and rummaged around in it looking for something. Once he found it, he came over and handed it to me. It was a DVD box with a cover on it. I looked at it and laughed for it was only something Charlie would come up with.

"Back in the U.S.S.Arse?"

Some people don't know how lucky they are.

***

Epilogue:

It felt strange sitting here watching and listening to my old school friend and his wife chatting away making small talk as we enjoyed a pub lunch. Everything was the same but different. We were back making dirty movies again as all three of us settled into early middle-age and a life that was slower and a lot less complicated.

Porn was still a side thing for us. Charlie and Doris still had their fruit and veg business that had passed on to him when his old man died five years back and yours truly was still self-employed as an agency grunt. An everyman career I had eventually found myself in after Charlie and I had called it quits and I moved away down South.

The Northumbrian meal was delicious and I glanced up at the clock on the wall above the bar. Charlie's little surprise was due any minute and I was pretty sure he had found another girl for our new group. Tatiana and Svetlana I had already met and Doris told me they had a couple of others interested in joining called Hailey and Wendy who were both in their late twenties from what I gathered. Neither Charlie or Doris had said much about their new recruit other than the fact she was a bit of alright. A ten out of ten Charlie had grinned.

Behind me, the pub door opened and someone approached our table.

"Hello."

Doris was already getting to her feet to welcome our new guest as I turned to see who she was and what she looked like. At that moment, I felt my heart skip a beat.

"Oh," said the woman. "It's you!"

I slowly got to my feet and stared. There standing in front of me was Miss Suburbia in all her spectacularly stunning glory as we both looked at each other in shock and surprise.

Sometimes life can be fucking amazing.

***

The End.