Lightsocket Sex: Our Stories 01

Story Info
A couple shares the red-hot story of reconnecting.
2.2k words
4.48
2.4k
5
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

NOTE: This is a true retelling. No fabrication or fiction. Enjoy reading about our cowritten adventures.

"In three days, we'll be in bed together," she messaged with a winky selfie of her gorgeous face.

After months of reconnecting online with a previous coworker, the romance and fireworks started exploding quickly. Her very direct message meant in about 72 hours he would be exploding inside her.

Their anticipation was off-the-charts. Both recently divorced and interested in finding a compatible life partner, neither knew what the future held, but both yearned to find out.

Ten years had passed since they seen each other. And their nerves were on edge as the neared meeting up.

"Would the long, easy talks and connection be the same as in person?" he wondered as he waited at a coffee shop for their "first date."

She approached, looking more beautiful than he remembered. Long blonde hair, blue-eyed with a wide, white smile. She stood at 5'6" wearing tight Levi jeans that hugged her curves perfectly--the curves he'd only seen in racy selfies. She looked flawless. He embraced her body close as she greeted him with a long hug. His heart raced with hope and desire. The talk came easy and their nerves calmed until it was time to go the hotel across the street.

They couldn't cross the street quickly enough. It was evident they both wanted to devour the other.

Once inside the room, he pulled her in close and wrapped his arms around her tightly. She melted and sighed in his strong arms. Her scent and warmth saturated his senses. Their eyes met for a long pause. Her looking up--he stood 6'4"--and their lips lightly touched for the first time. Lightning coursed through their bodies. And they pressed their lips together even harder. Mouths opened and tongues flickered as they began to express months of pent-up passion. His growing hard-on pressed against her stomach.

Their clothes fell quickly to the floor and they moved to the bed. He laid her down and then stood above her, marveling at this stunning woman ready to share herself with him and bond their flaming-hot relationship.

"You are so beautiful," he said.

Her exposed body and curves were overwhelming.

She slowly spread her legs open, inviting him into her most intimate place. He crawled up her body to meet her lips again while his hands ran along her soft, supple skin.

She whispered, "I want you."

He cupped her perfect breasts. He lightly squeezed and his large hands were delightfully filled. Kissing her softly, he slowly moved his lips from her mouth to her neck. He gave her gentle, tender kisses along the nape of her neck and then moved to explore her body with just his lips and hands. She was so smooth. Laid wide open, there exposed before him, she was ready to do whatever he wanted. She had never been taken like this before and loved in this way.

Soft moans escaped her lips, encouraging him to keep going, telling him this is exactly what she wanted.

He cherished the gift of her delicious body underneath him. He was in love with this woman and now had his first (of hopefully many) opportunities to express those feelings to her, with her, and become one with her.

Both of them were burning with desire they didn't know existed.

He took his time. She let him explore every inch of her body with his roaming lips and hands. First from the shoulders down to her wrists. He rolled her hands over and ran his mouth lightly across her fingers and palms. Next down her neck to her belly button. He could feel his cock becoming even harder as the sensation of her body made his lips tingle.

He ran his hands along her sides and lightly grazed the small tuft on her mound. His cock pulsed and his juice dripped on her lower leg. He continued running his lips down her outer thighs to her ankles and back up to her knees. His hands slightly moving closer and closer to her eager opening. The heat from her mound radiated over his searching hands.

He rolled her over and surveyed her body from this angle. Her bottom bubbling up and her legs spread, revealing the rose-petal lips of her cunt. He wanted to dive right in but he knew that anticipation was key to bringing her intense pleasure.

His hands ran up her lower legs and thighs and he dipped the tip of his finger into her hot slickness. She let out a soft moan, wanting him to give her more, but not yet.

His lips slid along her legs up over her bottom and all along her back. His hard-on twitched to feel her from the inside. He wanted to push his above-average hardness into her, but he took more time teasing and treasuring her. His cock continued to drip clear juices on her back and thighs as he kissed her neck, shoulders and backside.

He rolled her onto her back and their lips embraced in a big, passionate, long-awaited kiss. They could feel the heat running through their bodies. The connection was intense. She felt his firm cock press into her thigh as they lay kissing. She wanted to feel him inside her so badly.

He moved down her body, and stopped at her breast. The tip of his tongue feathered around her right nipple, and he gave a light suck while squeezing her left breast. She let out more soft moans to let me know she was enjoying it. He continued kissing her tenderly down her body.

He lowered his face down to her opening and began circling her clit with his tongue. She tasted wonderful. Juices flowed out of her and he lapped at her eagerly. He moaned in the delight of tasting her juices.

She let out a pleasurable purr and gripped the sheets. He looked up her body, over her trimmed mound, and their eyes locked as he taste her dripping desire. He continued twirling her clit around and around and around with his tongue, working her up with anticipation. Her knees began to shake, and his hands continued teasing her sensitive nipples.

He stood up and put a condom on, which neither of them wanted. Then crawling up the bed, he pointed his twitching cock at her glistening opening. Their eyes and lips connected as his head pierced the outer portion of her slick pussy lips. He wanted to watch her reaction as he slid into her for the first time.

Pushing inside about three inches, her tunnel narrowed and a firm ridge greeted his cock. A bit more force and he was able to push through this tight ring.

The warmth of her cunt felt nice, but the thin latex barrier stopped him from truly feeling her. He pushed his entire prick inside, filling her up. He began to move back and forth slowly, working his cock through her juices and past the tight ring of her gripping ridge. She began rocking her hips with every push he gave her, matching him and fucking him back. They both moaned with passion.

Her eyes closed and mouth pursed, he enjoyed seeing the pleasure brought to his partner's face. Looking down, he saw his cock disappearing inside her and coming out, coated in her slick juices. He worked her pussy for several minutes and she was impressed with his stamina.

He changed speed and power and pumped into her hard, balls slapping into her bottom. She wrapped her legs around his torso and crossed her ankles and pulled him even deeper inside. She grasped his forearms tightly and her moans grew louder and louder as he gripped her breasts and pinched her nipples.

She asked to change positions and whispered, "let me ride you."

She rolled him on his back and straddled his waist.

She reached down and teased the head of his cock at her opening. Then she slowly sat back to bury him inside her as deep as she could, allowing him to feel every millimeter of her delicious cunt. He let out a breathless moan.

She placed her hands on the headboard, and began to ride his cock for the first time. Her hips rolling forward and squeezing his cock tightly all the way to the tip, and then sitting back on his hardness, burying him inside. She rocked back and forth, and her breasts bounced with every thrust. His hands roamed along her back and round bottom. She looked magnificent working her pussy up and down his cock, bringing her closer to the edge. Her head tilted upward as she rode, letting out moans of pure pleasure.

He pulled her in tight and she lay atop him. He grabbed onto her round bottom with both hands and spread her apart more, and thrust into her hard several times, their bodies slamming together. Her moans grew louder in his ear. Her generous juices ran down his shaft and soaked his balls.

He rolled her onto her back and lifted her right leg up. By the sounds she made he knew he had touched her in places she had never been touched before.

He pulled both legs up, and thrust into her hard forty or fifty times. Her moans grew louder and louder and he was driving deeper and deeper into her...hard, and fast. Over and over he pistoned into her.

Her insides heated up and she began to dry out a little due to the condom. They paused and laid together, kissed and talked. He stood up and pulled the condom off, knowing he never wanted another lover in his life. The love and passion they shared would only grow and last a lifetime.

She bit her bottom lip as she watched him remove the condom. She yearned to feel his raw dick in her so badly. His cock pulsed with anticipation of truly feeling her gripping cunt.

He crawled back on her and put his dripping head at her opening. He pushed inside and a flush of ecstacy rushed through his body. The firm ridge pushed back on the head. He squeezed his bare cock past her exquisite rim and plunged into her wet depths. He paused, soaking his cock all the way inside her.

"What did I just experience?" he wondered. "I didn't know vagina could feel this good," he said.

With no condom on, he could feel every millimeter of her perfect velvet. She was excited to to see his immense pleasure in her gift.

He began massaging his entire dick through their combined juices, and she sensed his dick swell firmer in sheer delight. He thought, "What a woman. What an amazing surprise."

He needed to feel her delicious cunt from another angle.

He stood, grabbed her ankles, and pulled her body to the corner of the bed. He pushed her knees to her chest and pounded his hardness in and out of her many times. Her breasts bounced perfectly with every thrust. Her head leaned back and her eyes closed as she moaned, "Oh baby, oh baby." The pleasure was so intense and his orgasm began building in his balls, but she beat him to it.

"Oh, oh. I'm cumming," she cried.

She let out a deep moan that two hotel rooms down would've heard as her warm wetness gushed around his head and down around his balls.

Her pussy gripped his dick even tighter as it pulsed all around him. The erotic sensation of her cumming on his dick was too much for him to hold back. A flood of warmth shot through his body and he plunged his dick all the way in, wanting to unload his cum as deep in her lovely cunt as possible.

She moaned loudly as he groaned, "Oh, I'm going to cum."

His cock throbbed and jerked as he spurted every drop from his balls, loading her velvet full of cum. She could feel his hot cum coat her insides, and she let out a soft "mmmmm."

He began to pull his dick back and forth through their combined juices. But she felt so amazing that a second orgasm immediately overtook him and he absolutely lost control. He drove in balls deep, thrusting hard a few times, he grunted and gasped for breath as his second load of cum painted her insides. Her pussy was a paradise like he never had felt before.

She was ecstatic to see his total loss of control and sheer pleasure in her.

He lay spent on top of her, and they exchanged breathless kisses. His dick lay inside her marinating in their juices. His cum oozed around his retreating dick and began to seep out of her perfect pussy onto the sheets. Their passion puddled under her bubbled bottom as they talked about this incredible connection and compatibility.

They both said, "Wow." And they laughed in disbelief.

As he stood up, she noticed another puddle from her orgasm.

"Whoa, I came a lot!" she said.

"I came twice!" he said.

---

This is only the beginning of our adventures. This is our first time sharing our many intimate, erotic experiences. So we'd love to hear if this was a turn-on to read and what you did about it afterwards.