Like a Fine Wine

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"See, baby," she said, oozing lust. "Now we're both good and warmed up. Ready for more?"

The twitch of my erection was the only answer Julia needed. Rising up on her knees, the woman positioned the tip of my phallus at the entrance to her soaked pussy, and then sat down. The fit was snug, and as Julia rode my prick, I had to constantly fight the urge to cum.

"Yes, Brandon," the woman cried with pleasure as she slid up and down on me. "Your dick feels so good. I don't think I could ever get enough of it."

Julia's pussy felt just as great, and I was more than willing to have it wrapped around my cock anytime she wanted. In the meantime, I was content as the woman continued to bob up and down on my length. With each pull of her snatch, wet sucking sounds issued forth from where our sexes joined, and the combination of these along with the visual image of Julia's hairy cunt fucking my cock, started to push me close to the edge.

"I can't stand it anymore, Julia," I grunted. "I'm about to cum."

With one final squelching thrust, the woman came to a stop on my lap. Then, after catching a momentary breath Julia began to grind her hips on me roughly.

"Cum for me, baby," she urged through ragged breath. "Fill me up."

Julia continued to ride me harder and faster. Shortly, the pressure in my groin began to build and I grabbed the woman's waist while thrusting up into her with force.

With an animalistic groan, cum burst from my cock, coating Julia's insides.

"Mmmm, fuck yes, Brandon," the woman moaned greedily as my seed filled her. "Don't stop. Give it to me. Uh, uh, uuuuhhhhh."

As if my fluids weren't enough, Julia's orgasm brought with it a new torrent of the woman's juices, and the sensation caused me to deposit more semen into her eager hole. For what felt like an eternity, the two of us existed only as one conjoined, shuddering mass. Finally, our combined orgasms subsided, and we lay there, both of us exhausted from the intensity of our sex.

"It's ridiculous how good that was," Julia said eventually. "I definitely wasn't expecting that when I stopped by your house."

"Me either," I told the woman with a grin. "A man can get used to this kind of gratitude. I should be a helpful neighbor more often."

Julia placed her hand on my spent member.

"Hmmm. If that's the case, I'm sure I can find something for you to do," the woman crooned as she stroked me back to life. "Unless you're still only interested in younger women, that is."

My cock now back at full mast, I mounted Julia, entering her once more. She moaned with pleasure as I slid my cock to the hilt inside of her.

"Not a chance," I replied, relishing the feel of her moist, warm pussy, "I think I've decided I like my women, as I like my wine. Aged to perfection."

With that said, I began fucking my neighbor as hard as she'd fucked me, letting the woman's cries of lust carry me on to the next pulse-pounding orgasm.

12