All Comments on 'Like a Natural Man Ch. 01'

by MoeUnleashed

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
Sillicon_valley_guySillicon_valley_guyabout 17 years ago
Way hot

Great story... rather than being hurt the wife takes charge. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Why not?

some guys like to watch their wife being fucked so there might be women out there who also gets turned on by watching their husband fuck another woman.

and yes, its hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This is a loving wife story. Safe sane consensual

I wish more of the authors could focus on real life situations that do keep the husband and wife together in safe sane consensual sex. A lot of us live that life. and a lot of us have married or dated sluts. You dont keep a slut long it isnt worth it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Bonkers

The wife is really loving.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I like the point of view

Nice contrast to the voyeur story stereotype of guy watching woman. Looking forward to read how she may drive things further from there, with the harem of 80 seals in mind...

Just keep the focus on the wife's fantasies and desires.

KOLKOREKOLKOREabout 17 years ago
“A loving wife story. Safe sane consensual”?

I had to chuckle to Anon’s comment. Did the husband get a the consent of the wife to this liaison prior to her finding it out?

Did the husband check the safety of the maid’s sexual bill of health? I know it’s a story but than let’s not talk about consent or about safety because none apply…

I am also wondering where are all the readers raging against women straying when the husband is the one being caught cheating. A case of morality of convenience perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
great story

Wanted to see more female opinions on this...

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wunderbar

At last a story written from the woman's point of true which actually rings true and revealing that the ladies can be as aroused by their husbands indiscretion as men are of their wives. The reader can believe it actually happened.

A good tale well told.

Wife2BcuckedWife2Bcuckedover 12 years ago
I loved your story. I wish I could watch my husband with another woman!

It's called being a Cuckquean. A lot of men have the fantasy of watching their wife or gf with another man, in fact there are about 80,000 websites for this, however, almost none for women. I hope that will change soon. It has ALWAYS been my desire to have this type of relationship. I believe that strong Alpha males need variety. I'm submissive and crave this sort of humiliation, jealousy, but mostly I want to accept him. I'm recently married (2nd time) and my new husband knows this about me. He is very dominant and we plan to practice this lifestyle. I really like your story, and think it would ring true for a lot of women. Thanks :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I agree

I'm a very pretty girl who has no trouble getting men. And I honestly believe it's a man's right to fuck multiple women. If my man allows me the honor of being present while he fucks another woman then I would also thank him. If he were to give me the privilege of cleaning up another woman's cum from his dick then I would obediently do it and do it well. I'm very much hoping my new boyfriend will allow this. I get wet thinking about watching him pump roughly into another woman while I sit there with no choice but to watch and listen and if I'm lucky maybe I'll even learn something from the experience. My boyfriend's pleasure comes first. When he's sexually satisfied he treats me like I'm his princess outside of the bedroom. And I also get the benefit of being fucked like I'm his own personal little whore. There would be way more happy couples if more women realized their place.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I Agree With Anonymous

My husband has affairs with my permission. It has nothing to do with me not satisfying him in the bedroom. Believe me, I let him do whatever he wants to me. It's more of me knowing my place and allowing him to roam free since he is the king. He is a natural man. I knew early on in our relationship that he would never be faithful. That is why I allowed him to continue to have lovers. Sometimes I am allowed to watch. Sometimes I am not. I sometimes participate. Not all of his lovers are known by me. He still has some secrets which is fine by me. It makes me hot knowing that other women are pleasing my husband. So thank you to all the sluts and whores out there that sleep with married men. You keep my pussy wet. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous