Like a New Woman

Story Info
Mother's breast implants make son crazy during the pandemic.
7k words
4.26
110.3k
109
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

This all began at the beginning of January, 2020. The news of COVID-19 was everywhere, but at the time, nobody was concerned about it. Like most people, Avery thought it would be handled like the bird flu or Ebola outbreaks in previous years.

It was the night before he was set to go back to college. He was getting his bags ready to head out early in the morning for a long drive back. He spent the last few weeks at home with his mother for the holidays; it was a lot of fun, but he was excited to get back to school with his friends and, most importantly, to see his girlfriend, Amber. He hadn't seen Amber since the last night of the fall semester, before she had to go back to her parents.

When he was finally finished with his luggage, his mother, Sarah, walked into his room.

"You almost done, Avery?" she asked.

"Everything is packed and ready to go," he replied. "I wanted to finish early so I could get a good night's rest because I have to leave very early tomorrow."

"That's good," said Sarah. "I hope you got everything you needed."

He could tell that she seemed nervous about something and was concerned about it.

"Is something wrong, mom?" he asked. "You seem nervous."

"Nothing's wrong, but there is something I have to talk to you about. Please sit down."

They sat next to each other on his bed. Avery was suddenly nervous because the last time they sat down together in his bedroom looking nervous was five years earlier, when she told him that she and his father were getting a divorce because he had left her for a younger woman.

"I have come to a decision about something, and before I tell you what it is, I just wanted to let you know that it's not a decision I came to right away. I've been thinking about this for a long time now."

"What is it, mom?"

"After tomorrow, while you're away at school, I will be getting... breast implants."

He was stunned, of course. Of all women, he never would have expected his own mother to want breast implants. He always thought she was a beautiful woman; she looked great for a 42-year-old, with her long blonde hair and always in good shape from a consistent workout routine. As for her breasts, he could tell she had a good size C-cups. He had seen her in bikinis plenty of times and thought she looked good in them. She never had trouble dating either; men always fell hard for her.

After a long silence, he finally said, "I don't get it, mom. Why? You seem to have a... you know... a good size... um-"

He wasn't sure how to tell his mother that she had nice breasts without making it sound weird.

"Yeah, I guess they're alright," she said. "But I've always wanted them to be bigger, and I think I would look good and feel very confident in myself if I had bigger breasts."

"How big are they going to be?" He felt he had to ask to be ready for the change he was expecting.

"Don't worry, they're not going to be monster size," Sarah said as she laughed. "The doctor suggested a good D-cup size for someone of my body type that would look good but not overly done."

He didn't know what to say. He always thought his mother was a confident woman, even after his father left them years ago. She never let it affect her life and began dating men almost immediately. But at the same time, he knew she wasn't the type of woman who would do something without thinking about it for a long time and weighing the pros and cons of it all. If bigger breasts were what she really wanted, then he would be OK with it, even if it made him uncomfortable for a while.

"Ok, mom, I'm alright with it," he assured her. "It'll be weird at first, but I'm sure I'll get over it.

"Oh, thank you honey," she said, and gave him a big hug.

And thank you for the warning; I'm not sure how I'd feel if I came home and saw that change."

She laughed, "I can only imagine how confused you would've been."

They both had a good laugh at it before she left the room. He left early the next day and started classes the day after that.

Other than letting him know her surgery went well, she never brought it up to him during their calls or emails to each other. He was very busy with school, so he never thought much about it and never brought it up with her himself.

Another reason he didn't think about the subject was because of a bigger problem that was going on at the time. The COVID-19 pandemic was getting out of hand and everyone was concerned about how it would be handled.

Everyone at his school was also concerned when there were talks of sending everyone home for the semester and having their classes done at school. There was a lot of worry about how it would affect everyone's GPA.

Around the time of spring break, all the special events at the shore were suddenly canceled. No one could go out to party, at least for those who couldn't make the big trips to Miami or other places that didn't care about the pandemic. Instead, most people went back home for spring break instead.

The college also suggested that everyone take their belongings with them in case they had to shut down the school for the rest of the semester.

Avery was alright with the idea of going home; he didn't feel like doing any partying. He and Amber had just broken up after she confessed how she was seeing another man behind his back. He was devastated by it; he was sure she was the one for him.

After he pulled into the drive and started to unload his things, Sarah stormed out of the house and gave him a big hug because she was so happy to see him. He gave her a big hug in return and noticed right away how his arms didn't wrap around her as much as they usually do and realized something was pressing up against his chest.

They let go of the hug and he noticed she was wearing a white tank top that perfectly formed up against her chest and was shocked at how big her breasts had gotten. She had told him that she was moving up to a good-sized D-cup, but he had no idea what that really meant because they were bigger than he had expected them to be.

"You're noticing them, aren't you?" she asked with a smile.

"What?" he said, with a tone of shock. "Oh, I'm sorry for looking. I've been so busy that I forgot about your surgery and they took me by surprise."

"It's OK, it is kind of a shock to almost everybody who first notices them, and you'll get over it. Now let's get you inside so I can make you some dinner. "

After he took his things to his room, he met her in the kitchen, where she had dinner ready for them. They spent the next hour catching up. He told her stories about college and let her know about his breakup. She told him about work and the things that were going on in her life. They didn't mention the new breasts until she caught him looking at them again.

"Stop that, I'm your mother," Sarah told him.

"Oh, sorry, mom," he said with embarrassment and looked away from her. "I shouldn't have looked; I feel like such a pervert."

"It's OK, it does take some getting used to," she said.

"That might take a while," said Avery. "You look like a new woman."

"Thank you," she said with a big smile.

"While we're on the subject, how are they working out for you?"

"Great," she said, delightfully. "I feel good. All my girlfriends are jealous of me and are considering doing the same. I'm also making a lot of those younger women at the gym jealous of me as well. Now they know how I used to feel."

"No downsides to it?" he asked.

"I did have to spend a fortune on new bras and clothes, but other than that, I have no complaints."

"I'm glad it's working out for you," said Avery. "I'm sure you're getting a lot more men coming after you."

"Not exactly," she replied. "Sure, I was hit on a lot in the beginning, but with all this pandemic talk, everyone is too afraid to go anywhere, so I'm not getting any men asking me out right now."

"Hopefully, this will be over soon and your dating life will restart again."

"I certainly hope so," she replied.

The pandemic, of course, did not end as soon as they hoped. While Avery was on spring break, the government shut down most of the country and his school announced they were closing the campus and everyone had to stay home and finish their classes online.

Sarah's company also had to shut down their offices, and she had to work from home. Avery helped her setup an office in one of the empty bedrooms so she could do her work, while Avery set himself up in his bedroom. They would spend five days a week, several hours a day, in their own areas of the house, working.

Eventually, like most people during that time, they got used to the comforts of their own home the longer they stayed there. They both invested in a treadmill and some exercise equipment, so they can still exercise at home. They created a decent home gym with a TV set up to watch as they worked out.

The only problem with Avery's situation was that he hadn't had sex in weeks since he and Amber broke up. He was starting to get over her and couldn't wait to start dating again when he went back to school, but the pandemic shutting down his school crushed those plans.

He talked to friends who were claiming they were still meeting women on Tinder and other apps and getting laid regularly, but he wasn't sure if half of those stories were true. He did try the apps, but nothing came out of it.

He was hitting porn sites pretty hard during that time. Whenever he had some alone time, he jerked off to get it out of his system. But what he really needed was a real woman.

He was hoping to go to the strip clubs to see some naked women and get some good private dances so he could get a feel of a woman. But like everything else, they were shut down because they were a non-essential business. Which is funny, because to Avery, they were very essential to him not going crazy.

The only beautiful woman he had any contact with was his own mother. Ever since the implants, he couldn't stop looking at her. He always made sure she wasn't looking so he could check out her body. He knew it was a perverted thing to do, but he couldn't help himself.

One early morning, he went to the kitchen and ran into Sarah, who was just coming out of her bedroom in her underwear. He had seen her in underwear by accident plenty of times in his life, but that was the first time he had seen her in a bra since her implants.

"Oops! Sorry," she said, laughing, as she ran back into her bedroom. "I thought you were still sleeping."

"That's OK," he told her.

After Sarah got dressed, she met him for breakfast, and they spent the time talking to each other. Avery had trouble concentrating on what she was saying because he couldn't stop thinking of his mother in her underwear. Not only that, he was imagining her in more sexy pieces of lingerie.

When they were done, he told her he was going back to his room for his classes, but really, he went to watch some porn and jerk off. He needed to see naked women who looked nothing like his mother. When he was reaching the pinnacle of his masturbation, the image of his mother suddenly popped into his mind. He wasn't just imagining her naked but also what it was like to have sex with her.

He thought about stopping, but it felt so good to think about her that way. He shot his entire load of cum into some tissues he had ready and relaxed. Immediately, he felt an enormous amount of guilt for what he had just done, but at the same time, he felt very satisfied.

He jerked off to his mother several times over the next few weeks. He felt guilty about it in the beginning, but as he continued to do it, he learned to get used to it. He figured it would only be until his school reopened, or at least when the strip clubs opened up again, then he could focus on other women. Until then, he felt he needed to get it all out of his system, so there was no real harm in continuing to jerk off to her whenever he needed to.

Things changed about a few months into their quarantine. It was near the end of the semester, and Avery was having trouble focusing on studying for his final exams. Part of the problem was that he was increasingly becoming more attracted to her.

He tried to do something about it by watching porn of women who looked the exact opposite of her, thinking he needed to get other women on his mind. He has also been working out a lot more than he has ever been; he found that a good workout helps him get rid of some of his sexual frustrations.

One day, he was having trouble concentrating on his economics studies and needed to take a break. He left his room and walked down the hall just as his mother left the makeshift gym room they created. She was wearing a sports bra and small gym shorts and she was covered in sweat from an intense workout.

"Hey honey," she said to him as she was wiping away some sweat from her forehead with a towel.

"Hey mom," he said, as he forced himself to look only at her face. "Had a great workout, I see."

"Yeah, I needed it," she said. "Now I gotta take a long shower."

Sarah walked away and went to her bedroom, where she had her own bathroom with a shower. Avery went downstairs to the kitchen to get a beer and drank it down fast. Ever since he turned 21 the previous summer, Sarah made sure there was more beer in the fridge for the both of them.

On his way back up to his room, he noticed his mother's bedroom door was wide open and he could hear the shower running. He walked closer to the bedroom and peaked inside to see that her bathroom door was also wide open.

He knew it was a big mistake to do it, but he couldn't resist the urge. He slowly walked inside her room and went towards the bathroom entrance way, staying back against the wall in case she saw him. He peaked his head over the side very slowly, and he could see the bathroom mirror. It wasn't a perfect view, but he could see his mother, in all her naked beauty, soaping up her body. Her shower doors were made of clear glass and he could see everything; or at least what he could from the awkward angle he was looking from.

His dick was hard a rock, he felt like jerking off right there but he resisted that urge. Instead, he just focused on looking at his mother in the shower, trying to remember every second of that moment.

Sarah washed off all the soap from her body before turning off the shower. She opened the glass door and grabbed a towel from the rack to begin drying herself off. Suddenly, in an instant, Avery saw her face change in horror. She went straight for the doorway, reached around the side and slapped Avery hard across the face.

It took him a moment to realize what had just happened. It turned out that the angle of the bathroom mirror allowed his mother to see him spying on her.

"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING?" She yelled.

"I'm so sorry," he replied.

"GET THE HELL OUT OF HERE!!"

He got the hell out of there like she told him to and ran straight for his bedroom. He didn't know what to do, he was just caught doing something that no son should be doing. He felt like he had betrayed his mother's trust in him and he wouldn't blame her for whatever she needed to do to punish him for it.

He waited in his room for forty-five minutes, and it was the longest forty-five minutes of his life, before she finally came knocking on his door. He didn't hesitate. He figured he needed to accept whatever punishment was coming to him. He opened his bedroom door and saw her standing there dressed in a simple blouse and jeans.

"We need to have talk," she said as she walked past him into his room.

Sarag sat down on the bed and asked him to sit down next to her, which he did.

"I'm very sorry," he began to say. "I wouldn't blame you if you wanted me out of the house."

"I'm not kicking you out," she assured him. "I was mad at first, but I forgive you for it."

"You do?" he said, with a surprised tone.

"Don't get me wrong, spying on me was wrong, but I think with us stuck together in this pandemic with only each other and no other women for you to look at, especially with my new breasts, I guess it was finally getting to you."

"That was the main reason," he said. "But still, that's no excuse to spy on you I'm so very sorry about it."

"It's alright, I actually have myself to blame," she said. "I knew you were sneaking looks at my breasts whenever you can and I let you do it."

"You knew the whole time?" he asked.

"Not the whole time," she said. "But after catching you a few times looking at them, I figured it out."

Avery was stunned. He was sure he was being careful when he was looking at her tits, but obviously she wasn't.

"Oh, jeez, mom, I am so sorry. I don't know what came over me."

"It's OK. I think it's only natural to be curious," she said. "And to be honest, I kind of liked the attention. You're the only man I'm in contact with, so I kind of liked it when you were looking at me."

"Then why did you slap me when you caught me spying on you?" he asked.

"I was just surprised to see you there and I just reacted."

"I don't blame you for that reaction," he said. "So, are we good then?"

"Yes," she said with a big smile. "We're good."

They gave each other a big hug. Her tits were pressed firmly against him as she hugged him but he didn't let it get to him.

"This brings up another subject," she began to say as she let go of the hug. "I haven't had the chance to really flaunt my new breasts because of this damn pandemic. I showed them off a little at the gym, but I haven't had a chance to go out with some new clothes and bikinis. Worst of all, I haven't been with a man in a long time so I don't know how they would look to a man."

"What are you getting at, mom?"

"Out of curiosity, how did my breasts look to you?" she asked. "I need to know a man's perspective on them."

Avery was shocked. He did not expect his own mother to ask for his opinion on her new tits.

"They looked great," he said. "From what I could tell from the angle of your mirror."

"But you probably didn't get a good look at them because of that angle," she said. "In that case, would you care to look at them now and give me your opinion."

Avery was speechless. He did not think that the conversation was going to lead to this. A few minutes ago, he was sure his mother was going to be furious with him for spying on her, but now she was asking him to see her tits.

"Are you sure that's a good idea?" he asked.

"You really want to see them, and I need a man's opinion of them," she replied. "With everything going on during this pandemic, we don't have a lot of choices here. At least this way, we can both get it out of our system."

He thought about it for a moment, trying to figure out what to say to her.

"I'm not sure if it's a good idea," he began to say. "But I think you're right, we need to get it out of our system."

"Alright then, let's get started."

Sarah didn't hesitate as she began unbuttoning her blouse and Avery's dick got hard; he really hoped she wouldn't notice and ruin the moment between them. Sarah took off her blouse and dropped it on the floor. She was wearing a similar white bra he had seen her in weeks earlier but this one showed off more skin on top.

"You ready?" she asked.

Avery nodded, his eyes were very wide and his heart was pounding in his chest.

"Do you want to unhook me?"

"Seriously?"

"Why not?" she said, smiling.

Avery reached behind her with both arms, coming very close to her face. He felt the backstrap of the bra and had trouble finding the clasp, feeling embarrassed that he couldn't find it.

"It opens from the front," she said with a giggle.

Even Avery couldn't help having a little laugh at himself. He backed away from her and tried again; he reached up with both hands and unhooked the bra at the front this time. Sarah gave him a big smile as she let the bra fall to the floor and revealed her amazing new tits to him. They were perfectly round, the nipples were erect, and there was no scarring that can be seen from where the doctor placed the implants.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,138 Followers
12