Like a New Woman

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, don't just sit there drooling, which you are, by the way. Tell me what you think."

"They're amazing," he said. "Better than I expected them to be."

"Really?"

"Yeah, they're beautiful."

"You don't think they're too big for me?"

"Maybe a little, but you have the right body type for them."

"That's great to hear," she said, with an even bigger smile. "I guess now is the time for you to feel them."

"What?"

He was expecting her to laugh at him and say it was just a joke, but she looked incredibly serious.

"As long as we're here, I could use an opinion on how they feel as well."

"I'm not sure about this," said Avery. He really wanted to, but the whole situation was making him nervous.

"This may be your only chance to do it," she said. "With this pandemic, who knows how long it will be before you get to feel another woman's tits."

She made a good point for him; this was the only chance he had gotten in a long time to feel a woman's body, and it wasn't like he didn't want to do it either. He reached out his hands and put them on her tits and instinctively gave them a good squeeze. They were phenomenal; they had the same firmness and texture as real breasts; nobody could tell they were fake if she didn't mention it.

"They're amazing," he said.

"Do they really feel that good?" she asked.

"Yeah, they feel so real," he told her. "You can't tell if they are fake or not."

"I guess it was worth the extra few thousand dollars to go with a better doctor."

"Definitely," he agreed.

He just sat there feeling her breasts, kneading them gently but enough to get a good feel of them. She seemed to enjoy it, especially when he began playing with the nipples a little bit.

"You're very good at this," she said. "You must've had a lot of practice."

"I've done alright," he said with a smile.

He was going to stop feeling them, but she said he could keep going because she liked the way he felt her tits. So, he kept on feeling them, getting as much enjoyment as he could. He could tell how much she was enjoying it from the small moaning sounds she was making.

Eventually, they had to stop, and she asked him to take his hands off of her. He really didn't want to stop, but he knew he should put his hands away. He watched her put her bra and shirt back on, all the while smiling at him.

"Now remember, even though I said I don't mind you looking at my breasts, just don't go overboard with it," she said.

"I won't," Avery replied.

"And no more spying on me in the shower," she said with a sly smile.

"I won't, I promise," he said, while trying to hold back a laugh.

Sarah left his room and closed the door behind him. He waited a while, to make sure the coast was clear, and jerked off with the fresh memories of what had just happened to him. Apparently, he was a little too excited because it didn't take him long to shoot his cum into some tissues.

After that, he was able to concentrate on his studies again. He spent the next couple of days completely focused and passed his exams.

Apparently, Sarah was right, and he just needed to get it out of his system. After that, he didn't feel the need to fantasize about her. He still liked to look at her tits, especially when dressed in something tight, but over time he stopped. He still jerked off to her. It still felt good to do it, but by then he rarely did it.

After the exams were done, his school announced that the campus would be closed in the fall semester and that all classes were to be done online. Avery didn't like it, but he had no choice in the matter.

A few weeks later, a few places began to open up, especially at the local beach since it was an open area. Avery went with some friends where they did some surfing and just chilled out on the beach. There, they met a group of college girls in bikinis, and they all hung out together. The girls didn't want to get too close because of COVID, but it was still fun for them to hang out with a bunch of beautiful women in bikinis.

Among those girls was Tammy, a beautiful 20-year-old brown haired girl with an amazing body. Avery hit it off with her right away. They began zoom chatting and then hanging out in whatever outdoor place they could find during the pandemic.

They didn't have sex during that time; Tammy confessed to him that she was still a virgin, which Avery was OK with. She said she definitely wanted to have sex with him, but wanted to wait a little while until she got to know Avery a little better. He was OK with it, even though at that point his sexual frustration was reaching a breaking point. They did make out a lot, and she let him feel her up whenever he wanted; eventually she started giving him hand jobs, so at least he was getting something.

Two months into their relationship, Tammy said she was finally ready to sleep with him. They planned for them to spend the night at her house when her parents came on the first night they would be away for the weekend. Avery hoped that if it worked out well, it would turn into a weekend thing for them.

On the day it was supposed to happen, Avery was getting ready for his big night with Tammy. He let his mother know that he would be out all night with her, and she gave him a wink to show she understood what he was talking about.

The phone rang while he was finishing up his shave in the bathroom, so Sarah answered it in the living room. Afterwards, while he was looking for a nice shirt to wear, Sarah walked into his room, looking very upset.

"Don't be upset with me," she said. "But I made a mistake."

"What happened?"

"I picked up the phone and it was your girlfriend, Tammy, but for some reason I kept calling her Amber, which then made her think that you and Amber were still together."

"What?" He yelled out. "Please leave. I have to call Tammy."

Sarah left the room, and Avery immediately called Tammy. She was crying and yelling at him; he tried to get a few words in, but she was so pissed off she wouldn't let him say anything. Eventually, he did try to explain it to her, but she wouldn't believe him. She said she never wanted to see him again and hung up.

An hour later, he met up with his mother in the kitchen for dinner and sat down with a big frown on his face.

"I am really sorry about this," she said sadly.

"You should be," he said, with anger.

"Is there anything I can do to make this up to you?" she asked.

"No, you can't," he said. "I haven't been laid in months, I'm about to explode in my pants, and I don't think I can date anytime soon since school will be starting soon and again, I have to stay home and do my classes online."

He didn't care about what he had just said to her; he was so angry he didn't even care about bringing up his sex life with her.

"I am very sorry," she said again. "If it makes you feel any better, I haven't had sex with anybody in a long time as well."

"That doesn't really help, Mom."

They sat there eating in silence for a long time before Avery said something.

"I'm sorry I yelled at you just now," he said. "I'm just frustrated, that's all."

"I understand," she said. "And again, I'm sorry about Amber... Sorry, I mean Tammy."

Avery couldn't help but laugh at how she mixed up those names again.

"It's OK, Mom. I'll get over it."

"Would it make you feel better if you felt my breasts again?" she asked.

Avery gave a small chuckle.

"You're joking, but I would take that offer if you were serious," he said.

"I'm not joking," she said.

Avery stopped eating and looked at her. He could now see in her face that she was being serious.

"For real?" He asked. "You would let me feel you up again."

"It has been too long for me too," she began to say. "That day I let you feel them was to get it out of our systems, but I also enjoyed getting felt up like that. With this damn pandemic, neither one of us will know when we'll get some kind of action again, so let's do it one last time to get it out of our system again."

Avery had to think long and hard about it. He was very tempted, but wasn't sure if it was a good idea, even if she was very willing. He enjoyed it a lot the first time, but he didn't like the idea that the only action he would be getting during the pandemic was from his own mother.

Then he thought about how right she was about their dating situation during the pandemic. There was no way to know if he'd get to be with another woman anytime soon, and that may be his last chance to get some kind of action, even if it was from his own mother.

"Alright, if you're OK with it, we can do that again," he told her.

"Thank you," she said. "We can do it later after dinner."

They finished dinner, and she took the plates to the sink to wash them. She told him to meet her in her bedroom in half an hour, saying she would be more comfortable in her own bedroom.

He waited out that hour in his bedroom watching TV so the time could fly by faster and he wouldn't think about it too much and get nervous. He contemplated jerking off beforehand but decided against it; he figured he would use the memory of what was about to happen soon to jerk off anyway.

He came to her bedroom exactly half an hour later. Her door was wide open and he saw her sitting on her bed wearing the same clothes as before; an orange-flowered blouse and jeans. She asked him to come in and sit next to her, and he complied.

"Remember, this is just a one-time thing," she told him. "It's only so we can both get some satisfaction and get it out of our systems."

"I understand," he told her.

Sarah unbuttoned her blouse and let it drop to the floor. She was wearing a red bra this time; she asked Avery if he wanted to unhook her again, and he happily said yes. Before reaching around her back and unhooking her, he checked to see if the bra was open from the front. She threw the bra on the floor next to her blouse and sat there to let Avery get a good look at her. They were just as beautiful as the first time he saw them, and he got hard instantly.

He didn't hesitate as he reached up and grabbed her tits and began fondling them. This time he was a little rougher with them as he was getting too excited about getting his hands on her again. Sarah didn't mind it. She was beginning to like it and started moaning from the pleasure she was getting from being felt up that way.

"Are you enjoying yourself?" she asked.

"I am," he replied. "Are you enjoying this?"

"Very much so."

Sarah put her hand on his thigh and began moving it upward. Avery was surprised by this; he wasn't sure what he should do. Her hand landed on the bulge of his pants and began to gently massage it. He saw the big smile on her face as she did this; he was not expecting her to do anything like that.

He let go of her breasts and put his arms around her to pull her in close to him and gave her a big kiss on the mouth. They held each other tightly as they kissed; their tongues invading each other's mouths.

He started kissing her neck and moving down to her breasts. She held his head close to her as he began kissing and sucking on her nipples. She moaned and breathed heavily as he did this. He could feel her heart pounding in her chest from her excitement.

He moved back up to her lips and began kissing her again. As they kissed, she started to remove his belt and unzip his pants. She reached into his pants and pulled out his large dick and began to stroke it. After a few minutes, she got down on her knees before him and put his dick into her mouth.

Her lips were firmly sealed around the shaft as she began bobbing her head up and down. Her tongue massaged his shaft with every thrust into her mouth. Avery had his hand on her head, grabbing at her hair. He tried to guide her head, but he saw that she obviously didn't need his help. Several times, she deep-throated him and gagged on his dick, something she knew he would love.

This went on for several minutes before she pulled his dick out of her mouth and sat back on the bed. They both removed the remainder of their clothing and moved to the center of the bed. They held their naked bodies tightly as they rolled around the bed, making out with each other.

He got her on her back and she opened up her legs for him. He put his dick up against her pussy and pushed himself right in.

"AAHHH!" she yelled into his ear. "That feels so good."

He left his dick in her for a moment to enjoy the feeling of her warm, tight pussy around his dick. It was an incredible feeling. He began fucking her; going slow at first, like how he usually likes it. Then she slowly picked up the pace until her pussy felt like it was being pounded by a jackhammer. She held him close to her as she began moaning loudly and telling him to fuck her harder.

After a while, they turned over, and she was on top of him. Her hands were firmly gripping the headboard as she bounced around his dick; her new tits jiggled all around as her blonde hair was flying wildly. Avery had his hands firmly gripped on her hips as she did this. He was loving how this beautiful woman was riding him. He couldn't help himself as he reached up and grabbed her tits. Sarah grabbed his hands and made him squeeze her tits harder as another orgasm filled her body.

Sarah began to slow down, giving Avery the opportunity to turn her over to be on top of her again. He held her tightly as he started fucking her more intensely. Sarah was screaming into his ear, begging for more. Avery had to slow down a little to catch his breath while still fucking her. Sarah didn't like that, but saw the look on his face and understood that he needed to take it easy to make it last longer. After a few minutes, he picked up the pace again, back to the speed he was doing before as another orgasm shot through her body.

He couldn't hold on any longer and shot his cum into her pussy and began to slow down. He fucked her for a couple more minutes before his dick went soft and he pulled out of her.

"That was fantastic," she said.

After several minutes of relaxing, they got out of bed and got dressed. They agreed to meet each other in the living room later, after they washed up in their own bathrooms.

After Avery washed up, he went back to his room to check his phone. He saw that he had missed several calls and texts from Tammy. The texts said she was sorry and that she believed him about Amber. She also said that she still wanted him to come over to her house. He wasn't sure what to make of it all, right after he had just had sex with his own mother.

He went to the living room, where Sarah had a couple of beers ready for them. He told her about the texts, and she looked excited.

"You need to go see her now," she said.

"What about... you know... after what just happened."

"What about it?" she said. "It was fantastic. I loved what we just did, but it's not like anything will come of it."

"I just wasn't sure if it was appropriate for me to leave so soon after we had just had sex," he said.

"I like that you're trying to take my feelings into consideration," she said. "But I'll be OK. You, on the other hand, need to be with someone closer to your own age and not related to you. So go now, before she changes her mind."

He gave her a big hug and went back to his room. He called Tammy, they talked things out, got a bag of clothes he had ready to go to her house before their argument, and headed to her place. Before he left, he gave his mother a kiss on the mouth and they said goodbye to each other.

He felt bad leaving his mother so soon after what they had just done, even if she was OK with it. He also felt bad about seeing Tammy so soon after sleeping with another woman, but it wasn't like he could admit what he had done without causing a problem.

They spent the weekend together and dated for another two months before breaking up because she had to go back to school; her college was one of the few places that was opening up in the fall semester.

After his breakup with Tammy, he and his mother had sex a few more times before she started dating again and began seeing a man her own age. It got serious between them, and Avery was happy for her.

When his campus opened up again in the following winter semester, he left her with her new boyfriend. They never slept with each other again, and Avery was ok with it as he began dating again; but she still sent him some nude photos once in a while to keep him happy.

The End

12