All Comments on 'Like a New Woman'

by DanDraper

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

It was predicable that he would wind up fucking his Mom, but an enjoyable buildup.

Need to watch the flipping into wrong tense of first persin to third person. Hope to see more. Maybe like a sex reunion with Mom.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@ JonDraper:

"They were phenomenal; they had the same firmness and texture of real breasts; nobody could tell they were fake if she didn't mention it. "

BULLSHIT!!! You have never felt plastic tits, have you? They feel like shit. Hard and unyielding, They move like they are filled with baseballs. The nipples have zero feeling.

Women are so happy about spending thousands on their new tits, they want to tell, and show, anyone and everyone. As soon as she reveals that her tits are plastic, she is history. Because ( 1 ) they feel like shit, and ( 2 ) her head is fucked from believing bigger tits will help her get laid.

The sexiest, wildest, and horniest woman I've ever known, was beautiful Eurasian lady in her mid 40s. Her tits were not much bigger than mine. HOWEVER, she would orgasm almost continuously for as long as I kissed, licked, and nibbled on her VERY PROMINENT nipples. Her husband he'd never given her nips any attention {she told me that a 5 minute fuck, for him, was a long one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

To Anonymous who went nuts...

It's a story. This site is full of them. They are mostly fictional and a way for writers to exercise their gifts and minds.

Get over yourself.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Well as it happens I agree with all three comments so far.

1st & 3rd person is an easy mistake to make, my method of writing stories is to make notes of a real life event but the notes are written in story form, ie I might describe a kiss and another maybe making a drink and a cuddle from behind and bumoing into someone and making love doggy style etc. That's 5 different events and the reason my main Character is always Terry. Then when I write a story I drop an event in and edit it. It makes it easy to make mistakes but it's wrong.

Plastic tits... yes the first I felt were shit, I wouldn't describe them as baseballs but they were like hard things floating around inside and certainly didn't feel like the real thing. THEN I dated a much older woman exactly 30 years and three days older than me, her tits didn't look anything like how I expected a 52 year old to look. I'd known for for years and when dressed up she always had oodles of cleavage on show, in fact the reason we got together was she was messing about and joking hid something of mine in her cleavage and equally joking I reached in to retrieve it. We dated for more than 3 months and I didn't until afterwards she had a boob job. When i asked her she showed topless 'before, during and after pictures'. She showed me the tiny scars tucked away in the crease under her tits, oh and her nipples were long chunky things and to say they had no feeling wold have been wrong, sooooo very wrong.

Fiction? Fantasy? Yes but a story not described as a fantasy has to have a certain amount of honesty and credibility. I think Jon did a decent job on this one, for a start I read it all (Which is becoming a little less regular than it used to be) and there wasn't any part where I felt it to be terrible/awful/plain stupid etc. I'll certainly have a look of some of his other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I have to disagree with a couple of comments here, it is possible to have fake tits that look and feel very real. New forms of implants have been made to feel very realistic, there are stitching methods to hide how they were implanted and which the stitches can barely be seen afterwards. Those are very expensive but it can be done. I learned this from an ex-girlfriend whose breasts I thought were real the first several times we slept together before she told me they were fake; she spent a lot of money to get those realistic style implants that fooled a lot of people.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
dumped 1 star

I prefer B cup tits and nothing bigger than a C cup. I prefer A cups over D cups and board flat over fake.

MiniwandMiniwandalmost 3 years ago

The story was very dry. No passion, boring sex and uninteresting plot. The son should have been even more obsessed with his mother's tits after he felt them. The way you wrote was like "you wanna fuck? - Sure". Boring

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story, very hot scene between mother and son. Using the implants and being stuck at home during the pandemic was a good setup for the story, I can understand how that can be confusing for Avery.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

What is the point of telling a story about a woman who enhance her breast when she only go to a D-cup ? " Dont worry , i am not going monster tits" she says. why not ?? That would make the story much better. The author has probably never heard of Kayla Kleevage.

DanDraperDanDraperabout 2 years agoAuthor

@ recent anonymous. Kayla Kleevage is kind of an old reference. I would've gone with Lisa Ann in the milf pornstars with overly large fake tits. She doesn't do much porn anymore but she's still more recent than Kayla.

Also, I was trying to go for some type or realism here. Not every woman who gets implants go overboard. They just want them bigger but manageable. But it was still big enough in this story to get the son's attention.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Understandable plot. Rational/logical outcome. Mother and son satisfied each other's needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

It was a good story but it needed more mother and son sex!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, I enjoyed the quarantine setup of the whole situation that forced them to be together like that. Maybe if she hadn't had implants he would not have cared being alone with her like that, but that helped with the sexual tension he had for her and got them together.

Also, I agree with your statement here that not all women who get implants go overboard, they just get them big enough to be noticed and a good size for their bodies. Giving her super large breasts would've been too much, what you suggested she had was good enough for the realism of this story.

live4thebjlive4thebj12 months ago

A few things. A recent story got me into your writing and been reading your work ever since and added you to my favorite authors list. However your stories are starting to repeat themselves and you always seem to miss one obvious error on each story. So I suggest change it up a bit and read your stories a few times before submitting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous