Like An Accident Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With a sigh, Dewdrop took a sip of his ale and shook his head. "It's nothing that you can't handle." He patted Luclos' thigh, letting his hand linger longer than was needed. "Jinx, you'll be fine. Just have to pull your weight a little bit more." He retracted his hand when Luclos groaned at him, before sliding over his drink.

Luclos drank from the much bigger glass, not even tasting the spirit as he washed down the bitterness he felt. The barkeep shot him a look, before shaking his head and muttering how the alcohol was wasted. Needed to savor the drink, not gulp it down.

"I was wondering when she was going to invoke it." Dewdrop laced his fingers together as he spoke, resting his chin on them. "Waiting a year or so, that's a new one." He closed one eye and looked over at Luclos. "I know Snake-Eyes is itching to get hers done. Just has to graduate and then she'll be an official member."

Rolling his eyes, Luclos took another drink. They needed to watch their backs. Being down a member would spread soon, making the people who had tried to kill Luclos and Two-Lip more bold. "Don't remind me. How many more recruits are we looking at?"

"I've been looking at the local places. I think we'll have a couple more next month," Dewdrop paused and rubbed his chin. "I'll talk to Snake-Eyes, if you want. Since you seem to feel better when you have another pair of eyes on your back." He held up his finger and bought another drink, passing it to Luclos. "Don't get too drunk, we'll need you bright eyed and bushy tailed for tomorrow."

Grumbling wordlessly into his stein, Luclos rolled his eyes and drained it. Setting it down, he wiped his mouth with the back of his hand, wondering why Two-lip had chosen to run now. Had she been involved with the plot to kill them? Running to save her own skin? Or was she trying to hunt them down without the assistance of the guild.

Out of the corner of his eye, he saw a pair of men approach Dewdrop, frantic looks on their faces.

Luclos sighed and paused when he felt a hand on his shoulder. Whirling around, he resisted the urge to stiff arm the person behind him.

The face of Snake-Eyes stared back at him. She held a paper to her chest, before she set it down on the counter in front of him. Dewdrop turned to see who had approached them, then nodded to the men.

"I'll leave you to it," Dewdrop stretched his arms above his head and yawned. "Apparently someone fished a body out of the canal. Gotta go take a look at it."

"Promise it wasn't me," Luclos said halfheartedly, before looking at the piss color of his ale. "Maybe Two-Lip decided she needed some more money."

Snake-Eyes took Dewdrop's old seat, before holding up her hand.

"Are you old enough to be drinking this, Missy?" The Barkeep snapped, glowering at the new arrival.

"She's twenty summers, relax," Luclos shot back, setting his glass down harder than he intended to. He felt his face flush, then shook his head. "Sorry."

Snake-Eyes nodded, before signing what she wanted to Luclos.

"Two drinks, one for me, one for her." He warbled, before pressing a cloth to his forehead. He stared at the paper Snake-Eyes had handed him, the letters blurry. Her writing was hesitant, the writing of someone who hadn't grown up with a formal education. His chicken scratch wasn't much better. Dewdrop had better handwriting, but he'd been personally tutored after showing his affinity for academia, specifically biology.

"I'm sure it's right," He slipped the paper into his bag, hearing it tear when he put it inside. "I promise that wasn't on purpose." Letting his eyes linger on his bag, Luclos sighed in defeat, before resting his elbow on the bar.

He stared at the new liquid in front of him. The switch to ale was a message. He'd have to leave soon. Stagger to another tavern and become their problem.

Snake-Eyes rested her hand on his arm, before she passed him one of the drinks she'd ordered. Her smile was nervous, her touch a little heavy. Or maybe it was his head starting to swim.

Taking the drink, he started to down it, before grimacing at the taste. "Did you serve me actual piss!?"

Almost as if on cue, Snake-Eyes stuck her tongue out and pulled a disgusted face, shaking her head and moving the glass away from her. A few barflies eyed it greedily, looking ready to snatch it up. Luclos shot them a look, before turning back to the barkeep.

"If you want the good stuff, you'll have to pay a little bit extra."

"Is there any left?" She asked, giving a wry grin and nodding to his empty glasses.

"Please. If I can drink a tavern out of business, it's a very shitty tavern." He looked at the glass. "Or a pissy tavern, in this case. He might not actually be watering down the drinks, but something is going in them."

Snake-Eyes grimaced and stuck her tongue out again, shaking her head wildly side to side, a few strands of her dark hair coming free from her tail. Luclos reached out and tucked them behind her ear, the gesture a little rougher and clumsy than he intended.

"Pipe down before I throw you both out!" The Barkeep spat, slamming the other drink on the counter. The glass cracked. Snake-Eyes moved quickly, snatching the cloth from the Barkeep's waist and placing it on the counter before the ale spilled.

"Easy when you grab for a man's belt, missy!" The Barkeep snatched Snake-Eye's arm. When he did, the sleeve of her shirt rolled down, showing a freckling of burns.

Snake-Eyes glared at the Barkeep, twisting her arm out of his grip and then throwing the glass and liquid filled cloth at him. He caught it easily, then walked down to serve another customer, grumbling to himself.

"If you invoke the right to Hunt on him, I'll give you it for free." Luclos muttered.

She shook her head, slipping her sleeve back up. Pointedly, she pointed to the scar on her throat.

"I know, I don't blame you." He sighed, "You going to get a new face, too?"

"No," Her hands said, "I want my face to be the last one they see." She took the fresh drink from the Barkeep, who was now wearing another drink. "It's not his night."

Luclos shook his head, before finishing his rancid drink. Gagging, he resisted the urge to retch and then sipped on the new drink that the Barkeep begrudgingly gave them. Stars danced before his eyes as he tried to hold it down.

"I think that's a good thing though." He said, swirling the liquid. "Those bastards have it coming." He remembered seeing the battered bodies of the two when they came to the guild. A pair of orphans that no one would miss, no one would go after who had killed their families.

No one but themselves.

Dewdrop's face had taken getting used to. He'd changed his hair to blonde, and then made himself look softer, more femenine, then wore the mask of the coroner almost all the time. Luclos had made himself look harder, more angular. Although he'd kept the scar on his eyebrow.

He'd never seen Bramble or Sundown's original faces, but apparently they were much older than they actually appeared.

Two-Lip's nickname had been a cruel one. She'd arrived with a cat mouth. Despite that, she was more than willing to pull her weight and learn. Her education and ability to mimic noblewomen had been her saving grace. However, the cat mouth would make her too easy to spot, so it was not a negotiation to have it repaired.

A new face... Maybe she'd run back to actually try her play at being a noble...

"Look, I know you want to probably go and kill those bastards who hurt you and Dewey..." He paused, before putting his head in his hands. How drunk was he getting? He hadn't called Dewdrop that in years. His stomach stirred.

Snake-Eyes arched a brow, before shaking her head. Her throat moved up and down, a strange wheeze escaping her. Her laugh took some getting used to.

"Ugh. Maybe I should stop..." He looked at the next glass in front of him longingly. "Or I could get ready to swim, since I'm drinking like a fish." Looking at Snake-Eyes, he put a finger to his lips. "Don't tell the guild."

Snake-Eyes mimicked the gesture, cracking a smile that seemed more relaxed.

They ordered a few more rounds, the blush creeping into Snake-Eyes cheeks. She sipped a lot slower than him, but she did try to match him glass for glass. Bless her heart.

"They said that they're having more recruits joining up soon," He nursed the drink, trying to slow down his descent from sobriety. Well, slow it as much as he could. "Soon, you'll be teaching... It'll be great." Patting her roughly on the head, he ruffled her hair. She shook her head out from under his touch.

"If Sundown sees you walk back to the guild like that, he'll have your hide," She signed.

"You're right..." Luclos groaned and looked at the empty glasses. There were too many, and he knew it. The dulling of his senses was unacceptable. "I need to sleep this off." He set his hands on the counter, starting to stand.

His head swam and he teeterd into Snake-Eyes, who caught him. He felt his hair get caught against her moistened lips. She spat out his hair and helped lean him against the bar, before pantomiming to the Barkeep. There was a metallic clink as a key was passed over to her.

Leaning on Snake-Eyes, he let her lead him up the stairs. Each upward step nearly made him tumble back down. Apparently the beast of Drunkeness' sight was based on movement, waiting for him to stand and start walking to strike.

She led him to one of the rooms, holding the key between her teeth before she managed to unlock the door and lead him inside. He stumbled to the bed, resting his hands on the mattress. Sweat beaded on his forehead. He could feel it trickling down his temples and cheeks, neck and back.

Panting, he wiped the sweat from his brow and sat down on the bed.

"Are you going to be okay?" She asked with her hands.

"Peachy keen," He looked at the ceiling, shadows dancing on the wall as she lit a candle. "You know, I killed a pair of nobles as my Hunt." He laid back on the bed, his legs dangling off it.

Snake-Eyes cocked her head to the side, then walked over to the bed, standing in front of his knees.

"It was great." He chuckled, then closed his eyes. "Ah... It was..." He paused. It hadn't been fun. It hadn't been terribly rewarding. Then again, he hadn't been put through the horrific abuse that Dewdrop and Snake-Eyes had been. Sitting up, he nearly hit her chin with the top of his head.

Her eyes widened and she took half a step back, the shadows dancing across her face.

"Thanks for the drinks and making sure that I got here okay." He slid his finger behind a curtain and peeked out, seeing the silvery light of the moon. "You should be heading back soon. Sundown's going to tan your hide."

Snake-Eyes looked at the curtains, cocking her head to the side and shrugging. "You're more important right now. I know it's been a rough day."

Nodding, he laid on the bed and placed a hand on his chest, closing his eyes. He felt the warmth of Snake-Eyes lingering in front of him.

"If you're being so helpful, due me a favor and help me get out of my clothes. Buttons are too complicated for me." He fumbled at his buttons, trying to prove his point.

He felt her hands on his chest, sliding up to right under his chin, her fingers warm against his throat. Opening his eyes, he stared up at her. Her hair fell like a curtain around the two of them, hiding their faces from the light of the candle. Lips tingling, he stared at her, wondering if they were going to close the distance between the two of them.

Before he could ask her, she started to unbutton his shirt, the tips of her fingers tracing over his chest, then abdomen. His heart beat in his throat as he found himself rubbing against her when she leaned over him. Her hair brushed over his clothed erection when she straightened, standing between his knees.

Propping himself up on his elbows, Luclos stared up at her. Slowly, he shrugged his shirt off, pressing his chest against hers. She took it and folded it, laying it on the nightstand.

"Do you need help getting out of your pants?" She signed, eyes flicking down to his crotch. Or was she just looking at his clothes?

"You... Don't have to help with that." He would probably slap her in the face if she did. The thought of her pulling off his pants and stroking him... He felt his cheeks flush as he strained against his clothes.

Batting her eyes, she tilted her head to the side innocently. But the mischievous smile was back. "What I thought you liked when pretty people touched you?" Her hands were moving quicker, splitting into multiple limbs as the room began to spin.

He arched his eyebrows, feeling himself bobbing, almost ready to burst free from his clothing. No

doubt there was a wet splotch on his crotch. How was this even fair? He was sure his breath was rancid. Although he couldn't smell even a hint on hers.

"Let's go to an inn..."

She was leaning over him, her fingers laced with his. Straddling his lap, she pressed her lips against his. He went rock hard against her. The friction was almost too much to bear as she slid her hand into his pants, taking his length in her hand. She gave him a few strokes, his own precum acting as a lubricant.

Settling on his thighs, she pulled her shirt over her head. When she did, dopplegangers of her shifted into view, dancing around her form in the middle. Leaning down, she pressed him flat against his stomach, her warmth making his head spin. He managed to fumble a hand into her breast band, noting that they were much fuller than he'd thought. She'd always worn the shapeless uniform of the guild.

He took a nipple in his mouth and sucked on it. When he tried to go lower, she would guide his hand back to the bedpost, letting it rest beside his head. As she moved, he felt himself aching to be inside her. When she straightened, he saw of fluid on her stomach.

Releasing her nipple, he let his tongue run over her breast, before he nipped at it harder than he intended to, leaving a red ring that would likely bruise. She let out a noise of surprise, lightly cuffing him on the head before she put her forearm in front of her breasts.

He held up his hands apologetically, before they flopped at the sides of his head, suddenly feeling like lead weights. Twisting his head, he tried to get a look at him, but he looked down when he felt his pants sliding down his legs.

Snake-Eyes held his pants an arm's length away from herself, letting them drop to the floor. She then straddled Luclos, letting her smallclothes rub against him. The fabric was made of something he'd never felt before, soft and like his manhood had been wrapped in a cloud.

Then it was gone, and Snake-Eyes was licking his length, taking extra time to suck and lick at the head. He let out a grunt, making a fist with his hands and thrusting his hips upward. She took him in her mouth with ease, the tightness nearly making him release. She sucked eagerly, wrapping around him and caressing his thighs, grazing him lightly with her nails.

"Fuck..." He grunted, watched her as she bobbed up and down, occasionally pulling her head off his shaft to lick away any droplets of cum, before sliding him back into her mouth.

She stopped sucking, letting him twitch in her hands, before she slipped off her small clothes and straddled his chest. His heartbeat drummed harder against her thighs. The skirt of her dress covered him from chin and waist, falling around him like a tent when she lifted up the hem, taking it into her mouth. There was a small tuft of dark hair, almost pointing to where he was desired.

He put his lips on her sex when she offered it to him, managing to keep his hands on her legs. She ground against his face as he pulled her closer, his hands sliding from her thighs to cup her rear. Both cheeks filled his hands as he worked his tongue.

Snake-Eyes breathing was ragged, her skin glistening with sweat as she continued to ride his face. There were two loud bangs as her hands slapped the wall, bracing herself against it. Nails scraped against the wood and her thighs began to shake.

She wasn't nearly wet enough to his liking. He slid his hands between her legs to spread her lower lips apart, exposing her clit and labia. When he resumed his licking, her breathing grew more strained, her legs squishing against the sides of his face. He reached up to stick a finger inside her, but she reached down and pushed his hand back down on the bed.

Not shy enough to tumble a mentor, but too shy to let him stick something inside her... He focused on his jaw and tongue movement, each stroke bringing forth a small bit of moisture and a sigh of pleasure. He squeezed her thighs so tightly that he saw an impression from the ring when he finally released his grip.

When she finally let go of him, she slipped away from his face, using her thumb to wipe away the wetness she'd left behind. She leaned forward and pecked him on the lips, the movement setting off a strange spark that made his head flop back on the pillow.

He stared up at her, before she settled back down at his groin. The tip brushed against her, precum and wet arousal meeting. Even without entering, he knew it was going to be tight.

Wait... I don't think I've ever seen her with a lover of either sex... The thoughts were foggy, retrieving each one feeling like pulling it from muck.

She rode against the tip, hesitation on her face. Luclos tried to keep himself from crying out, his fingers and toes curling as sweat trickled down from his brow. He rocked his hips against her, but didn't thrust up, although he wanted to dearly.

Their eyes met, and he felt himself tense, ready for her to stop, to flee from the room. Say it was all a mistake and that she didn't want to do it.

Then, he felt himself slip inside her. He bit his lip to keep from yelping in pain. Two-Lip had been tight, but he assumed it was from a lack of experience. Snake-Eyes made his eyes water and he choked back a cry. She hesitated, before she pinned his hands against the bed, lacing their fingers together as she brought her hips down.

The bed screamed with him as he lightly tapped the back of his hand to the mattress. She found a rhythm that didn't feel painful, the lubrication finally working. He kept his breathing rhythmic, slowly feeling himself start to enjoy it. If she kept a consistent pace....

He rocked his hips against hers, wanting to adjust his legs so he could try another angle. He thought about her ass and what it would look like as he slammed into her while she was on all fours, or fondling her tits while he took her from behind in front of a mirror. Maybe pressing her up against a window while they were on a job together...

She kept her eyes closed, her breasts bouncing, the small love bite above her nipple starting to darken. Her breathing was shallow, her cheeks flushed. Then, she began to increase her pace.

"Slow down," He hissed, his voice coming out weak. "You're too... Ungh!" As he spoke, something seemed to make his vision break. Colors seemed to blur into one another, the sounds of the bed squeaking becoming unbearably loud, the grip around his cock felt like a chokehold that extended to his throat. The colors swirled, bursting into stars that nearly blinded him with their intensity, before he felt himself freefalling into darkness. He felt himself releasing, but wasn't sure if it truly happened.

Sunlight pierced through, followed shortly by the venom of a headache. Groaning, Luclos went to cradle his head and curl into the fetal position. However, his arms wouldn't move.

Reluctantly, he forced his eyes open. He saw his limbs and torso were covered with red lines, like they'd been made from a woman's face paint. Staring at it, he rolled his ankle to make sure he was staring at his legs. His foot made a circular motion, and he sighed.