Like Aunt, Like Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marissa was surprised to see Shay was wearing thigh high stockings, since nylons were so out, and she herself seldom wore them... once to a wedding, twice to funerals. "Oh my, such sexy undergarments!"

"I design my own," Shay said as the Latina removed her panties.

"Hot," Marissa said.

"Actually," Shay said, as she shimmied out of her skirt before sitting down and spreading her legs, "I think you'd be a perfect model for my business."

"You do?" Marissa asked, flattered.

"Yes, I'm developing a line of lingerie for big girls like us."

"Then I'd love to model for you," Marissa said, as she went between the girl's nylon-clad legs, gliding her hands over them to discover how silky sheer they were.

"They're sheer silk," Shay pointed out.

"So soft," Marissa said, surprised since that hadn't been her experience with any of the pantyhose she'd worn.

"Only the best," Shay said.

"And I'm the best at doing this," Marissa said, as she leaned forward, taking a good whiff because she loved the scent of pussy, especially a new pussy, and began licking.

"Oh my," Shay moaned, as she allowed a girl to go down on her.

Marissa, knowing this was Shay's first experience with a girl, decided to give her the sensual slow burn style of orgasm; so she kissed her lower lips and methodically explored every crevice of the girl's fat pussy lips... her very wet, fat pussy lips.

"So good," Shay moaned, not accustomed to anyone spending more than a minute down there. Admittedly Tyler did go down on her, but he never lasted too long, and the rest of her guys were only interested in playing with her tits, getting blown and fucking her.

"You taste amazing," Marissa said, knowing girls needed to hear that, and it was the truth.

"Don't stop," Shay moaned, as Marissa sucked her fat clit between her lips and slid two fingers into her pussy. "Ohhhhhh fuck, you nasty slut, finger bang me!"

"You like that? I can do even better," Marissa bragged as Shay tugged her hard nipple up to her lips and sucked on herself.

Marissa had the magic gift, and in just a few seconds she found Shay's g-spot and tapped it slowly while sucking on her clit.

"Oh, my fuuuuuuuuucking God," Shay screamed as her legs stiffened and her orgasm erupted from her, squirting all over the pretty girl's face just like her Mistress's often did.

Marissa eagerly lapped up as much cum as she could, having just discovered that squirting is genetic.

Penny listened in from the hallway, also slyly watching as she rubbed herself. She waited only a minute, just long enough for Shay's orgasm to begin dissipating, before she called out, "Slut, get your ass in here to get me off, once you're done with my niece."

"Yes, Mistress," Marissa said as she kept licking the girl's pussy, easing her down from her high.

"That was amazing," Shay praised.

"Agreed," Marissa said, as she moved up and kissed her lips. "I hope I can service you again some day soon."

"Oh, I hope so too," Shay assured her, this the most intense orgasm she'd ever experienced from oral sex, or from any other sex that wasn't anal.

"Thanks for the tasty drink," Marissa said as she got back onto all fours and crawled away towards Penny's room.

"Wow," Shay said as she watched the girl leave, admiring her big Latina booty.

As Shay was recovering, she heard Penny say, "That's it slut, eat my asshole."

That too was something she'd never done or had done to her... so now she was curious what that would be like, both giving and receiving. A guy's ass was almost always hairy and that didn't appeal to her at all, but a nice feminine ass like Marissa's was beginning to look very intriguing.

Shay listened to her aunt verbally assaulting Marissa for another minute or two, but then she decided to stop eavesdropping and go shower, since listening to her aunt's abuse was turning her on, and she knew that was wrong... so very wrong... and yet....

.....

That night while they were eating dinner, Penny asked, "So did you enjoy Marissa?"

"Well, kissing her was weird at first."

"But? If there is one?"

"Yes there is. But... once she began sucking on my nipples, I just let myself go and allowed her to get me off," Shay explained, then wondered why she was revealing such personal details to her aunt.

"Yeah, my nipples get me all revved up too," Penny said, wondering how large her niece's nipples were. She'd seen her in panties and a t-shirt, and in some lingerie, but never naked.

"They do?"

"Yeah, my nipples are like a lit fuse to my pussy," Penny said bluntly, deciding not to hold anything back anymore.

"That's exactly how I'd describe it," Shay agreed. After a pause, she asked out of curiosity, "You called Marissa one of your pets; what do you mean by that?"

"It means I have at least a dozen college girls happy to come over to go down on me or to get fucked," Penny explained bluntly, "plus a couple of professors, a lawyer, a doctor, a couple of nurses, a neighbour, a secretary to the mayor, and..." she paused for dramatic effect, "...Zelda."

"Zelda?" Shay asked. She'd been about to ask about each of the different professions her aunt had listed, but Zelda was a friend of hers and one of her models.

"Yeah, she loves eating my ass," Penny revealed.

"No way!" Shay gasped. Zelda was a large blonde woman, and of all her models the most reserved... quite nerdlike, even.

"Yeah," Penny nodded, deciding to explain her philosophy. "You see, almost all women are either dominant like I am or submissive like my pets. And..." she paused for another dramatic effect, "...like you."

Shay asked, "What makes someone one of your pets?" a moment before she picked up on her aunt including her in the submissive category.

"She willingly obeys my every order and demand," Penny said. "Just like Marissa. Did you notice how she didn't hesitate, but she headed straight over to go down on you the moment I gave her the order?"

"Yeah," she nodded, as she processed her aunt's appraisal that she was a potential pet.

"That's partly because she's submissive, partly because she's a natural lesbian (although she discovered that only through submitting to me), partly because she's now trained to obey me without hesitation, and partly..." Penny explained, and then stopped, again for dramatic effect, but also wanting her niece to realise she really wanted to know, and thus ask.

"And partly what else?" Shay asked, drawn in completely by this wicked, wild web of sexual submission and dominance her aunt was in charge of.

"I may have gone too far," Penny feigned sudden concern.

"You can't tell me all this and then just stop," Shay complained.

"It's just something rather personal for an aunt to share with her niece," Penny said, reeling her in like a fish on a hook.

"You've already watched me getting my ass railed, sucking a dick just in my butt, and taking a massive facial, and I watched you sodomize a college student," Shay said bluntly, describing such acts turning her on.

"True," Penny laughed. "And I loaned you a pet who ate your pussy."

"And that too," Shay nodded.

"Your mom would kill me if she came across even a clue of the lifestyle I'm exposing you to," Penny said, amused at the double meaning of 'expose'.

"And then she'd kill me," Shay added with a laugh, finding it so strange that her wild and crazy aunt was her prudish mom's sister.

"You're sure you want to hear this?" Penny asked, knowing her niece would want to.

"Just tell me," Shay demanded, dying to know what this deeply hidden secret was.

"Well," Penny said, "I've been told many times over the years that I have a very delicious and addicting pussy."

"That's it?" Shay asked, having thought it would be something more earthshattering.

"I don't think you quite understand," Penny said. "Married women, straight women, elderly women, and two nuns, have all eaten me out and then came crawling back... often literally... begging to taste me again."

"Nuns?" Shay asked, although that entire revelation was stunning, and it made her curious about eating pussy... although obviously eating her aunt's pussy would be wrong.

"Long story," Penny said, and she smiled, thinking back to the time she'd fucked those two nuns, both in the ass, just so they could earn the privilege of going down on her... or as they often described it... to worship her pussy.

"Now you have me curious," Shay said.

"About eating pussy?" Penny asked, even though she was pretty sure her niece really wanted to know more about the nuns.

"Well," Shay said, feeling her cheeks heating up a little, "maybe a little."

"Sorry, I do have that ability to make straight girls question their sexuality, or even convert a hundred percent into sharing sapphic pleasures with other women," Penny explained, her pussy getting quite wet while telling her niece this, and even imagining her next conquest being family.

"You're sorry? No, it's very interesting."

"Living so close to the college gives me ample opportunities to explore my seductive nature."

"Do some women turn you down?"

"Of course," Penny said, "and there are other women who are dominant like I am (although I've turned some of those into my pets too), and some a hundred percent straight and thus not the least bit interested, but for the most part once I get a woman into the house I'll get her between my legs before she leaves, addicted to my pussy forever, and usually having taken my strap-on dick in her ass as well."

"You are literally the coolest auntie ever!" Shay blurted out, her aunt's casual yet erotic reality having her so horny.

"I'm just happy you're not disgusted," Penny said. "Because this is who I am."

"No, it's cool to know exactly who you are and not hide behind a façade," Shay said. "That's one of the reasons I had to leave home. I couldn't bear to keep pretending to be someone I'm not."

"Well, this is La La Land, where everyone pretends to be something they're not," Penny joked. "But actually I'm kidding. The coolest thing about California is you can be whoever you want to be, become anything you want to be, and do anything you want to do."

"That's more inspiring than anything I've ever heard before!"

"I'm serious," Penny said, shifting away from her sexual undertones. "Your lingerie store idea is a perfect example of what I'm talking about. It's inspirational, and it's also filling a need."

"Thank you for believing in me," Shay said, her mother not comprehending her vision at all.

Penny got up, pulled her niece into a hug and said, "Shay, always remember I'm here for you in any way you need." And Penny meant every word of that. She was here to support her niece's business goals; to guide her through the difficulties that would inevitably come with it, and perhaps... just perhaps... to guide her through satisfying her sexual curiosity. She knew that was wrong, she knew she shouldn't, but the temptation to seduce and make her big ass niece into her pet was becoming more and more difficult to resist.

"I love you, auntie."

"I love you too, Shay," Penny said. "But that's enough touchy feely crap. Let's get high and shake our groove thing."

"Agreed," Shay said, hoping some pot and some dancing would push her overactive hormones aside for a while.

Yet as they were both heading towards their beds a couple hours later, each in a hurry to get herself off, Shay with her fingers and Penny with her rabbit vibe, Penny revealed, "Just so you know, I've been denying my pets some of their playtimes since you got here, but now that you know the whole truth, I won't. So you might need to accustom yourself to walking in on me with someone between my legs or bent over taking my dick in her ass."

"Okay, I guess I can live with that," Shay nodded, rather excited at the thought; she could still visualise her aunt's amazingly slender body and her big tits fucking the shit, literally she realized, out of Marissa. "Is it always the ass?"

"Yeah, that's my thing," Penny said, since fucking a pussy was boring.

"Well fuck away then," Shay shrugged, hoping to walk in on it again real soon.

"Just know you've been warned," Penny said, planting more seeds for her niece's possible seduction.

"It's your house," Shay pointed out. "You can fuck whomever you wish."

"Yes, I can," Aunt Penny agreed, her tone and her subtle gaze at her niece hinting at which new participant that sweeping privilege might include. "Give me your phone."

"Okay."

Penny typed something into it and handed it back. "Here. I've just entered Marissa's number, and I've instructed her she's to obey your beckoning just like she would mine."

"Beckoning?" Shay asked, as she looked at the phone and saw Pet Marissa.

"Yes; meaning that whenever you text her, she'll drop whatever she's doing and come service you wherever you ask her to," she explained, "unless she's in class."

"Oh! Really?" Shay asked, astonished!

"Yes, she's now your pet too," Penny announced generously.

"Cool!" Shay said, deciding she'd be using Marissa and her amazing tongue again very soon.

.....

Over the next few weeks, Shay received regular anal drillings from Tyler, and she also had Marissa service her a few times, including inside a mall clothing store's changing room, a bathroom at Starbucks, and an empty classroom on campus (where two girls walked in on them but she was too close to coming, so she just kept her hand firmly on Marissa's head).

Shay also walked in on Aunt Penny in some variety of sexual act with six different women... even including a mother-daughter team. She'd also seen an older woman eating her aunt out while Penny watched television; Shay twice walked in on Aunt Penny fucking a college girl in the living room: one of them a tiny Asian girl, the other a large black exchange student from the Democratic Republic of Congo, who was as black as night; she also witnessed her aunt fisting a large Russian woman (a Professor of Russian History at the college) and witnessed the mother-daughter double teaming her aunt, the mom eating the pussy while the daughter ate the asshole... it was fucking hot!

Then one evening the inevitable happened...

Shay was wearing her newest lingerie creation, a sexy light blue lace piece with white stockings, when her aunt walked in and said, admiring her niece's amazing big body in the sexy lingerie...the white stockings somehow making her even sexier. She said, "Damn girl, you look sexy as fuck! Is that new?"

Shay loved her aunt's reaction and replied, "Yes, auntie. It's from my new line. Do you really like it?"

Penny didn't even try to hide how much she liked it as she said, "Those white thigh-highs add some extra class to the entire ensemble."

"And it's comfortable, too." Shay added.

"That's never been my experience with nylons," Penny said, able to count on a single hand the number of times she'd worn nylons in the last decade.

"Then you've never tried Elegance Stockings," Shay pitched, having found the perfect nylons for her lingerie. "Silky sheer to the touch. Expensive, but well worth it."

Penny ordered, horny as fuck and wanting to push the envelope even further after deliberately setting herself up to get caught in all those compromising situations, "Come to me, dear; let me feel them."

"Yes, auntie," Shay obeyed, having watched and listened to her aunt dominating many girls by now... each time making her so wet. If Penny weren't her aunt, she'd likely be begging to become her pet too. She didn't think she was a lesbian, because she loved dick too much, but her aunt's demeanor and confidence drove her wild!

Penny traced her fingers over the sheer nylon and said, "Wow, these are soft!"

"Then you should try on a pair," Shay offered, for although most of her lingerie was for big girls and thus wouldn't remotely fit her slender aunt, she stocked Elegance Stockings in all sizes, colours and styles.

"Do you have any that would fit me?" Penny asked, a wicked idea formulating in her head.

"I do, and in a variety of colours," Shay said.

"Well, don't just stand there, you silly girl, go fetch me a pair," Penny instructed, waving her off.

"Yes, auntie," Shay agreed, dying to see her aunt wearing a pair of sexy sheer stockings.

"Good girl," Penny said, admiring her niece's big ass in only a thong as she hurried away.

Shay grabbed a black pair, a red pair and a white pair, and returned. "I have a few choices for you."

"Which colours?"

"Black, red or white for now."

"White is for submissives," Penny said, not actually knowing whether it was true, but to clarify the hierarchy between herself and her niece.

"Then I guess black would be for Mistresses," Shay said, going along with it, having heard a few girls call her aunt Mistress... an honorific that sounded so hot.

"Well, black it is then," Penny smiled, as she stood up and pulled her jeans down and off, revealing she wasn't wearing any panties, which was almost always the case.

Shay stared briefly at her aunt's pussy before she opened the package and Penny said, "Come over put them on for me. I've always hated putting nylons on."

"Sure, auntie," Shay said, although she'd never put stockings on another girl.

Penny watched her size large niece kneeling before her and pondered whether she should cross that invisible line. The temptation had kept growing and growing during the entire time the girl was living here.

Shay slowly rolled up a stocking, then just as slowly unrolled it onto her aunt. It felt like a very sensual act, making her pussy tingle.

"That feels so nice," Penny said as she parted her legs wide, to give her niece an excellent view of her slightly wet pussy.

Shay noticed her aunt's legs widen just as she finished drawing the first stocking up her thigh. She tried not to stare, but she couldn't help but admire her aunt's pussy. She'd never put much thought into what a vagina looked like, but looking at her aunt's, she now found it very enticing.

Penny smiled at her niece's reaction to her pussy. She wasn't blatantly staring at it, but her gaze returned to it often enough to show it intrigued her.

Shay put the second stocking on and Penny said, "Shit, for some reason seeing you on your knees between my legs has gotten me a little wet."

"Well," Shay smiled, admiring her aunt's pussy once more before looking up to her face, "I believe a psychologist would call that association. You're very accustomed to having girls between your legs, and they're almost always doing something sexual while they're there."

"True," Penny said, as she rubbed her hands over her legs. "Wow!"

"I know, right?" Shay agreed. "They feel sexy, but their looks completely accentuate your legs."

"So they do," Penny agreed, as she stood up and looked down at herself.

Shay stood up too and said, "You look really hot, auntie."

"I always do," Penny smiled.

"Of course," Shay laughed, as Penny brought her hands to her niece's lacy lingerie, grazing one over her niece's nipple, "This outfit is really sexy too."

That nipple graze sent shockwaves of pleasure from it directly down to Shay's already very wet pussy. She trembled ever so lightly, biting her lip, her head spinning with possibilities, "Thanks, Aunt Penny."

Penny was tempted to pull those huge tits out to play with them, but she decided against it. She wanted to seduce her niece, she was pretty confident her niece would be willing, yet she still wasn't sure it was morally acceptable. So while she pondered what to do next, she suggested, "Why don't you show me how you move around in it... and I have an idea! How about you pretend I'm Tyler? Show me how you'd strut your stuff if Tyler were here with you."

"Really?" Shay said, actually loving to wear lingerie. She loved those evenings when she and her aunt danced together in their underwear, but she'd found it awkward at the rare times when she'd tried to be sexy for her aunt.