Like Aunt, Like Niece

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Penny lit up a blunt and passed it to Shay. "Here, hit on this. It should relax you."

"Okay," Shay said, wondering whether her aunt was about to seduce her, and wondering whether she wanted that to happen. Her aunt had undoubtably gotten her curious about more same sex exploration, in addition to her regular interludes with Marissa, and she'd gotten her really curious about being pounded from behind by one of those fake dicks, but being curious and actually going for it were two very different things. Penny was, after all, her mom's sister... so it would, after all, be considered incest to anyone with access to a dictionary. Yet somehow that label made the potential between them feel even hotter.

Penny told Alexa to play a song they both love, a funky dance number: She Luv It by UGK.

Shay took a few long drags from the blunt before handing it to Penny. Shay smiled as she shook her big ass, "Now Aunt Penny, you know this is my song."

Penny smiled back as she admired her niece's amazing ass, just made for fucking. "That's right, Boo. Now show auntie what ya got."

Wearing only lingerie, and excited by the prospect of playfully dressing up her aunt too, with the weed relaxing her, and that song just like always getting her into a groove, she started to dance.

She tried to pretend Aunt Penny was Tyler, but that didn't last very long, since what she really wanted was to impress her aunt... to tease her... to tempt her... and to expand her own sexual horizons... her pussy beginning to dictate her actions. She began slow, but as the song played, she rubbed her hands over her big tits, loving how soft the fabric was. So she began moving her hands all over her curvaceous body.

Penny brought a hand to her wet pussy, watching her niece performing the hottest dance she'd ever seen live, and she decided to prod this scene even further. "I get it, girl. Now hop up on the couch and show auntie what you've been working with."

Shay obeyed, noting her aunt's hand busy between her legs not at all secretly, as she hopped onto the couch and began wiggling her big booty from side to side.

Penny stared at the bodacious booty and ordered, as she slapped her niece's ass, "Make those buns clap for me."

Shay was in a complete zone, feeling high and horny as she shook her ass up and down, literally clapping her butt cheeks together.

Penny cheered her niece on, "Yeah! Get it, bitch!"

Then Penny, the temptation now too strong to resist, got onto the couch next to Shay saying, "Damn girl, you got a big fat booty just like yo mama." She slapped it again.

Shay was really into the song, and really into this attention she was receiving, and as she shook her body, she sang the hook of the song, "And she Luv it."

"Oh, I do love it," Penny said, as she slapped her niece's ass yet again, this time harder. Deciding to blur the line she asked, "and you love it too, don't you?"

"Yes," Shay agreed, loving her ass being slapped like this. She wasn't sure if her aunt intended it to be erotic, but for her it was.

Penn slapped the big booty again, "You love getting your big ass slapped! Don't you, slut?"

Shay took note that her aunt was calling her a slut, which she always did to her pets at some point, and since she took that as encouraging, she agreed without hesitation as her natural inner submissive and her growing lesbian curiosity took control, "Yes, auntie. Slap my ass some more! I love prancing around like a sexy slut!"

"Glad to hear it. But do you want to be MY sexy slut?" Penny asked, nailing down the commitment as she squeezed her niece's big ass, deciding, Fuck it! I'm just gonna go ahead and fuck my niece!

"Oh yes, squeeze my ass, auntie," Shay approved, so fucking horny, and happily processing what was now happening.

Penny tugged Shay off the couch, pulled out one of her huge C cup tits and pinched her nipple... hard and painfully, "You want auntie to fuck this big booty, don't you, slut?"

"I-I-I don't know, auntie," Shay moaned in response. Part of her was dying to become her aunt's pet and to be used roughly like she'd witnessed other women being treated a good number of times now, but there was no denying that Penny was her mom's blood sister.

Penny ignored her niece's weak hesitation, one she'd encountered many times during many seductions, as she pulled out the other nipple and pinched that one just as painfully. "Slut, you gotta tell your sexy Auntie Penny you want her to fuck this big booty! Because if you don't, I won't do it."

"Oh, auntie," Shay trembled, the pain bringing pleasure... her nipples seemingly directly connected to her pussy.

"What do you want, my sexy slut?" Penny asked, as she reached her left hand between her niece's legs and traced her very wet, fat, pussy lips.

"Oh, God," Shay moaned, her entire body on fire from this simple touching.

"Decision time! Tell me Shay, tell me what you want," Penny insisted as her finger slid inside her niece's pussy, requiring her niece to say the words. Penny never allowed a woman to go down on her, or to host a dick deep in her asshole, until she begged for the privilege. That was her normal aphrodisiac... although this time so was Shay's big body, plus their being relatives really enhanced this moment.

"Oh fuck, auntie," Shay moaned, overwhelmed by the pleasure, and from being attacked so intensely by her beautiful, dominant aunt.

"Say it, slut," Penny demanded as she fingered her niece while sucking on her huge, hard nipple. "Tell me what you want me to do to you."

Desperate... frantic... overwhelmed... lustful... Shay could no longer resist her desire to submit to her aunt, to become her dominated slut... her pet. Shay declared while she burned with undeniable lust, "Yes, auntie. Please conquer me! I want you to fuck this big ass of mine, and to fuck it hard!"

"You're sure?" Penny asked for confirmation just like she always did, and not once had the pet-to-be ever changed her mind.

"Yes, auntie. I want to be your slut. I want to be your pet. I want you to fuck my ass so fucking hard!" Shay ranted, her entire body aflame with invisible fire.

Penny pulled her fingers out and slapped her niece's clit three times, making her legs buckle, "Then wait right here, boo."

Shay dropped to her knees and watched as her aunt dashed off, to return only a few seconds later with lube, a blindfold, and three strap-ons with harnesses.

"Are you ready to yield that big ass to me?" Penny asked, looking down at her beautiful, big bootied niece.

"Yes auntie," Shay nodded, checking out the three huge dicks in her left hand.

"So you want to become auntie's newest pet?" Penny queried, always feeling a real high at this moment of a pet's complete submission.

"Yes auntie, I want to be your obedient pet slut," Shay said, always loving to be called a slut.

"Good girl," Penny said, always giving positive reinforcement whenever a pet was obedient. She tied the blindfold over Shay's eyes and asked, "Do you trust me, baby?"

"Yes, auntie. I trust you completely," Shay responded, meaning it.

"Good girl," Penny repeated, as she asked, "Now choose a dick: A, B or C?"

"Whichever one is biggest," Shay responded, wanting to be stuffed as full as possible.

"A is the twelve-inch strap-on, B is eleven inches but fatter, and C is the tiny ten inch one," Penny explained, even though ten inches wasn't remotely small.

"A, please, " Shay chose, preferring depth to width.

"Good choice," sommelier Penny approved, tossing the smaller two dicks on the couch and fastening her biggest foot-long monster in place. "Get onto all fours."

"Yes, Mistress," Shay said, the term coming out so naturally and meaningfully.

'Good girl," Penny repeated as she knelt behind her niece.

Penny, who loved eating an asshole, bent down, pulled her niece's big ass cheeks apart, and probed the inviting puckered hole with her tongue.

"Oh, auntie, you dirty girl," Shay moaned, having had her ass railed many times, but never eaten.

"A big fat ass like yours cries out to be worshipped," Penny said, a puckered fat asshole being her kryptonite.

"That's it, auntie," Shay moaned, loving the feel of her aunt's tongue licking her hole.

"Damn, you've got a lot of ass," Penny observed, entranced.

"Then I'm giving you a lot of ass to fuck," Shay purred, as Penny licked her hole and then fingered it. Then shortly afterwards, "Please, Mistress Penny," Shay begged, Penny's licking and fingering her asshole driving her wild. "Shove that massive dick in my ass!"

"I'm going to fuck you like you've never been fucked," Penny warned, reaching for the lube.

"Do it! I want to become your dirtiest ass slut ever," Shay said, as she waited eagerly to feel the huge dick plunging into her ass.

Penny coated the dick, and probed some into Shay's asshole, which was already slightly open, thanks to the fingering she'd already given it. Then once she decided her niece was ready, she positioned her dick between those huge, black, ass cheeks.

"Just slam that dick into my shit hole, auntie," Shay begged, "I need it so bad!"

"Fuck, you can hardly wait? You've been tempting me for weeks!" Penny complained amiably as she slid her dick into her niece's ass.

"Ooooooooh, so says the woman who continually uses her bitches right in front of me," Shay moaned, as the dick slid inside her.

"Were you jealous?" Penny asked, as the length of her dick continued disappearing into her niece's amazing ass.

"It drove me fucking nuts," Shay replied, the dick continuing to slowly fill her.

"Well, now that you're my pet niece slut, everything will change," Penny consoled her, all twelve inches now buried deep inside her niece's ass.

"Yes, Mistress Auntie, whatever you say," Shay agreed, biting her lip as the pleasure-pain principle went to war inside her cornhole.

"What I say is that from now on I'll be fucking this ass all the time," Penny assured her, as she wrapped her hands firmly around her niece's hips.

"That sounds wonderful, Auntie Mistress," she said, impatiently waiting for the actual fucking to begin, and trying to decide which sounded better: Mistress Auntie or Auntie Mistress.

"You'll also discover the joys of eating pussy," Penny tossed in, "both mine and other girls'," already imagining her pretty niece's her face between her legs and buried in her pussy. She just knew it would look so hot, and she sensed her new pet's submissive nature would make her a natural pussy pleaser.

"Because now I'm your pet," Shay said, the idea of the very first pussy she'd ever eat being her aunt's a wicked turn-on.

"So my pet, are you saying you're willing to commit the terrible sin of eating your mom's sister's pussy?" Penny asked as she began slowly fucking her niece... this incest angle adding to the wickedness of the situation now that the line had irreversibly been crossed.

"You bet! I want you to sit on my face until you come all over it, Aunt Mistress," Shay said and added cheekily, "if you don't mind, that is." She'd been wondering what it would be like to be the bottom participant in a face sitting ever since she'd sat on Marissa's face the other day.

"I'm going to make you into a pussy craving slut," Penny said, knowing one feast, and her niece would be addicted.

"Right now what I crave is you really pounding my shit hole with your huge fucking dick," Shay said, the slow fucking annoying her. "But if you want me to crave your pussy as well, I can be flexible."

"But right now you want it hard, my slut niece?" Penny asked, as she began slamming into her.

"Yessssssssssss!" Shay screamed with delight. "I'm your slut, fuck me like one!"

"Fuck, do I love this ass!" Penny exclaimed as she really began drilling her niece's asshole, her only disappointment being she wasn't the first person to take her ass, just the first woman.

"Oh yes, fuck me, fuck my ass," Shay babbled, an orgasm rising inside her after just a few hard strokes.

"Imagine if your mom could see you now," Penny teased with zero cruelty, thinking it would be even more thrilling to turn her similarly big bootied sister into a nasty ass slut too.

Reading her mind, "Could you turn her into an anal slut too?" Shay speculated, not sure that was possible, but the idea was hot as fuck.

"Mmmmmmm." Penny purred, the idea so delicious.

"Harder, auntie, harder," Shay begged. "Please tear my asshole apart!"

"You're such a natural ass slut," Penny approved, sweat beginning to drip off of her as she gave her niece the hardest ducking she was capable of.

"Oh fuck auntie, fuck yeah," Shay moaned, as she took the longest dick she'd ever had in her ass. It being her aunt the one pounding her from behind just made it more intense.

"Such an amazing ass," Penny said, as she admired her niece's back end while she fucked it.

"Don't stop, auntie," Shay pleaded as her orgasm rose.

Penny didn't slow down, instead she kept thrusting her fit body into her niece with all her might; "you love getting your ass fucked don't you, you dirty incestuous slut, you?"

"Oh yes, I love getting ass fucked by my mom's hot sister!" Shay agreed, the nasty taboo of what they were doing making this even hotter. She added, as the pleasure consumed her and her orgasm was imminent, "I'm a dirty incestuous slut for my hot auntie!"

Listening to her niece's breathing and always able to tell when a pet was close, she ordered, "Come, my slut, come from my ass fucking you!"

"Oh yesss," Shay moaned, the orgasm rising.

"Come from committing incest," Penny added, the taboo really adding to the thrill of this seduction, her own body on fire.

"Yes, I'm an incestuous lesbian slut for you, auntie," Shay declared as she began bouncing back to meet her aunt's hard forward thrusts, striving to find a way of taking even more dick into her shit hole.

Penny loved the unbridled passion and desire exuding from her niece, and she added, knowing the pet was about to erupt, "Come, knowing you've sunk to being no more than a submissive plaything to your mom's sister."

"Yes... oh fuck yes... yes auntie... fuck me... oh God... yes auntie, yes, yes, yes," Shay babbled for over a minute, as she was thoroughly ass fucked until she went apocalyptic. "mother fucking yes!"

Penny didn't slow down at all, even when Shay's orgasm struck, and as Shay collapsed face first into the couch, she followed her forward, continuing to ream her asshole throughout her orgasm as she watched her floor getting soaked with a flood of pussy cum.

"Ooooooooooh," Shay moaned weakly, as all the energy in her body was usurped from her, while pleasure pulsed through every crevice of her being.

"Good girl," Penny crooned motherly as she began to slow down, this having been a pretty damn good workout. Her own pussy on fire, it was time for her to get off too.

Penny pulled out a minute later and admired, like she always did, the huge gaping hole of a well pounded asshole. She couldn't explain why, but there was just something so hot about admiring her own handiwork. She climbed out of her strap-on harness and ordered, "Lie on your back, my pet niece."

"Yes, Mistress Auntie," Shay said, getting onto her back on the carpet.

"Want to taste your first pussy?" Penny asked, the question partly rhetoric since Shay was undoubtably going to eat that first pussy, but she wanted to hear her niece say the words; to make this commitment too.

"Yes please, Aunt Mistress," Shay nodded, looking up adoringly at her aunt, who was now straddling her... while she still couldn't decide which wording variation was best.

"You're about to have your world changed forever," Penny promised, as she lowered her pussy onto her niece's face.

"I think that happened a few minutes ago when my aunt fucked the shit out of my ass," Shay smiled, as she admired the pussy lowering onto her.

"Then consider this to be life changing moment number two," Penny corrected herself, loving how wicked her niece's mouth was.

"Okay," Shay said, about to eat her first ever pussy... her aunt's! It was crazy, surreal, and yet super exciting.

"Now scarf down your aunt's pussy, my sexy slut," Penny ordered as she dropped the treat onto her niece's face.

"Yes Mistress Penny," Shay said, that version finally sounding just right. She was surprised by the smell swarming her as she extended her tongue and licked.

"Good girl," Penny moaned, as she felt her niece's tongue begin its work on her very stimulated pussy.

"Oh my God," Shay said, as she felt fireworks on her tongue.

"Delicious, right?" Penny asked another rhetorical question.

"It's heaven," Shay said, already intoxicated by the scent and taste... as she discovered her newfound love for pussy... this was so different from sucking dick! More intimate.

"Well worship, my pet," Penny moaned, her orgasm rising quickly as the wild evening had continually increased her body's burning.

"I think I've found my new place of worship," Shay said mindlessly as she lapped between her aunt's pussy lips, unable to get enough of this exotic, exquisite taste.

"For you my cuntal shrine is open all day and all night," she said as she reached down and pulled her niece's head deeper into her pussy.

For the next few minutes the talking stopped. There was just licking and moaning. Just exploring a pussy and enjoying the pleasure.

As her orgasm rose, Penny ordered, "Suck on my clit now slut, suck it good."

Shay did as ordered, and within seconds, Penny screamed and flooded her niece's face with her own torrent of cum.

Shay lapped up as much of the pussy cum as she could, this full flood tasting even stronger than the prior.

Penny let go of her niece's head as she enjoyed the orgasm... the thrill of yet another conquest... but this the ultimate conquest!

After a minute Penny arose from her niece, pulled her up and kissed her... something she never did to her pets.

Breaking the kiss, she said, "You're a natural, you know."

"I am?" Shay said, in a daze after what she... what they... had just done.

"Oh yes," Penny said. "Soon you're going to be a great pussy pleaser."

"I can see why your girls always come back for more."

"I know," Penny said, as she pushed her niece back down and added, as she moved between her niece's legs, "Let's see if the taste is hereditary."

"Oh yes, auntie, eat me just like that," Shay moaned as her aunt licked her.

"Good news," Penny said, planning on the two of them soon going on the hunt for pets together, "it is!"

"What is?" Shay asked, already enjoying the licking.

"The family taste, you have it too," Penny said as she devoured her niece's pussy.

.....

.....

.....

Epilogue:

Over the next month Shay was regularly ass fucked by Aunt Penny, regularly ate her out, and twice they double teamed a new pet they'd seduced together, which was a massive rush.

Also, Penny finally got some real dick for the first time in a while, during a wild threesome with Shay and her boyfriend for her 36th birthday. She was double penetrated by Tyler and her niece for the climactic finale, after taking a load in her ass, a wild incestuous 69, and a nasty fisting.

The end