Like Aunt, Like Niece

Story Info
Mistress Aunt seduces submissive niece.
10.2k words
4.63
73.9k
110
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Like Aunt, Like Niece

Summary: Mistress Aunt seduces submissive niece.

Note 1: This is dedicated to Breezy, because you came up with this wicked, twisted tale. And since you're our consultant, no cocks were included in this story... only dicks.

Note 2: Thanks to Tex Beethoven for editing.

Like Aunt, Like Niece

Shay was desperate to leave the ghetto of Houston's Fourth Ward. After spending a year at a local community business college with hopes of opening a plus-sized lingerie business, she set her sights on the far less conservative state of California.

Of course, the problem was she didn't have the money to do any more than just move there. No way could she afford to live there, everything was way too expensive... but she did have an aunt. Aunt Penny. She'd always been her cool aunt. A wild child. A lesbian, even. Mostly.

Penny eagerly agreed for Shay to come live with her, since she could use the company, and she loved her spirited niece... a young adult who reminded her of a younger version of herself.

A twenty-three-hour drive in her 2014 Honda Accord from Houston to Long Beach California, plus a frustrating hour and a half near her destination of getting lost, and Shay arrived at her aunt's.

After a lengthy sleep to recover from the long drive, Aunt Penny laid down her rather simple rules:

1. No smoking in her house (although weed was okay)

2. Clean up after yourself

3. No more than one friend over at a time (which was one more friend than Shay currently had in California).

4. No sleeping all day.

Shay thought those were reasonable expectations, and ones she could easily follow.

"Nice tats," Aunt Penny said, surprised her sister had allowed her daughter to get such tattoos.

"Mom hates them," Shay said, towering over her aunt. She was 5'10" and 200 pounds, while her aunt was 5'5" and 125 pounds. Other than their both being black, their only physical similarity was huge tits.

"I'm not surprised; your mom was always the white sheep of our black family," Penny joked, thinking if this girl weren't her niece, she'd already have her between her legs licking her. As has been said, Penny was a lesbian, and she loved seducing girls... college girls were her favorites (and she lived just a few blocks from California State University Long Beach), preferably big-bootied BBW's (just like her niece), since their figures were the polar opposite of hers. Although Aunt Penny looked sweet as pie and generally was, once you got her in the bedroom (or more likely she'd get you there), she was completely dominant, and loved nothing more than sitting on a pretty girl's face or giving her back shots with one of her half dozen strap-ons.

Unbeknownst to her, her tough looking niece's personality was the polar opposite of hers. While she was street tough and thoroughly able to handle herself, in the bedroom she became extremely submissive.

The one trait she had that complemented her aunt's, her favourite sex position was getting back shots from a big dick (albeit a living male one).

...

During their first month together Penny and Shay became even closer than before. They discovered they had a lot in common. For instance they both found Shay's mom to be overbearing, they both found her dad to be useless, they both enjoyed smoking pot, they both loved dancing, and they both loved old Motown records.

Whenever they were high, which was most nights, they'd blast the music and dance... often in their underwear. Penny was completely mesmerized by her niece's big round booty and the way it shook whenever she twerked... which was often.

During that same month Shay, with some help from her aunt, had established the beginning of her business. It would be online for the most part, Aunt Penny had convinced her that was the way of the future (she'd been a marketing major, and now made good money helping people to create their businesses online, as well as having some showings in the community).

Shay had made a few friends, as well as meeting a few young, curvy women like herself who were willing to model her lingerie... and she felt she had an opportunity for an untapped market... BBW girls like her being largely ignored by marketing brain trusts, and a society that considered sexy to be size zero.

Shay also started hanging out with a good-looking college basketball player named Tyler... who had a big dick and knew how to fuck her good, and who regularly began filling the role of Shay's 'no more than one friend over at a time'.

One day while Penny was supposed to be out helping a young woman develop a marketing strategy, she came home early and walked in on her sexy niece taking back shots from a white boy. Of course she wasn't angry, like some people would be to discover a guest having sex in her home... she'd imagined herself doing exactly that to her niece many times... including each pet she'd recently given back shots to. Instead she felt a little jealous... of the guy, not Shay... a little envious... and a lot aroused.

Penny shamelessly hung out and watched from the open doorway, admiring her niece's big, naked, black ass bouncing around as she got pounded. She wondered which hole the white boy was drilling, until Shay moaned, "Fuck my ass! Give me that big white dick in my black asshole!" having a very nasty mouth whenever she had a dick in any of her holes... which was doubled if the dick was big and fat... and quadrupled if it was buried in her asshole.

With music blasting, and the room in a haze of smoke (no worries, it was just pot), Penny watched her niece getting her ass really hammered... very similar to how she really reamed the big booty of one of her pets.

"Oh, fuck yes, I'm going to come from your huge dick drilling my asshole," Shay cried out as she bounced back to meet the deep thrusts coming from Tyler... her orgasm imminent.

Penny reached a hand inside her jeans and began rubbing her pussy as she watched her niece getting sodomized... imagining herself being the one sodomizing her. She knew many people would consider that wrong, yet her body and her twisted mind didn't care.

"Then come, you nasty slut," Tyler ordered, loving to listen to Shay erupt; he'd never met such a nasty or verbal slut.

"Oh yes, give me that big white dick," Shay moaned, taking his dick as deep as she possibly could.

"You love my big white dick, don't you?" he grunted, having fucked women of most races, but never having met such an insatiable slut, or plowed such an amazing ass, both in its size and tightness.

"Oh yes, I love your big white dick," Shay declared.

Penny rubbed herself, really drawn in by her niece's huge ass and her nasty tongue as her own orgasm rose.

"Oh fuuuuuuuuuuuck," Shay screamed as her orgasm ripped through her. She couldn't explain why, but her most intense orgasms always came from getting ass fucked. She guessed it might be because the more taboo something was the more intense, and there's nothing more intense than giving up your asshole.

Although Tyler enjoyed shooting loads inside Shay's tight ass, he also loved fucking her mouth and shooting loads all over her pretty face, so he pulled out, took a moment to admire the huge gaping asshole he'd just destroyed, and ordered, "Suck me clean, slut."

"Yes, baby," Shay complied, not at all fazed by the so-called disgusting ass to mouth transition (since her motto was the nastier the hotter), as she spun around, impaled her tonsils on his big fat dick and sucked it down.

Shit, what a big dick! Penny thought to herself. She didn't fuck too many men, since they always came with baggage and they almost never got her off, while her college girls always got her off, and were always eager to eat her to multiple orgasms... but that dick... that dick would feel very good buried in her long-neglected ass.

"Oh yeah," Tyler groaned, "nobody sucks dick like you, my dirty slut."

Shay loved the mixed compliment as she bobbed on that dick as if she were competing in the Dick Sucking Olympics (she wished there actually was such a thing... she'd certainly watch that... or even compete, since she'd spent the past year of her life honing herself into a gold medal athlete in the sport).

Shit, she can really suck dick!, Penny thought, imagining the girl devouring one of her biggest strap-on dicks.

Tyler waited until the last moment before he pulled out, gave it a few more strokes, and spewed five big wads all over her black face... and Penny thought seeing his snow white cum dripping all over her dark chocolate face was so hot!

Shit, what a load! Penny thought as she rubbed herself... very close to her own orgasm.

"God, I love your dick!" Shay said, as she took the dick back in her mouth to hoover up every last drop of cum from his big balls.

What a slut! Penny admired, as she imagined herself sucking that big white dick... she did love a big white dick... and also imagining her niece on her knees sucking one of her own big dicks. She snuck off to her bedroom.

.....

Later that night Penny observed, "So I see you have a boyfriend."

"What do you mean?" Shay asked.

"I came home early and saw you taking his dick pretty good," Penny smiled.

"Oh, shoot," Shay said, embarrassed. "I'm so sorry!"

"No worries," Penny said, "It was quite the show."

Shay smiled, "So you stuck around and watched?"

"It would have been hard not to," Penny said, recalling her niece's big booty bouncing around, "I was a little surprised you could take such a big dick in your ass."

Shay realizing her aunt was far from mad, shrugged and said, "I've had lots of practice, auntie."

"So I see," Penny laughed.

That night while they smoked and got high, Shay told Penny about how she met Tyler; they also talked a little about sex, and a lot about Shay's business, including an upcoming show at the college in three weeks.

.....

A couple days later while Shay was out for the day doing a photo shoot with three models, Penny, who'd been horny ever since seeing her niece taking those back shots, called over one of her favourite college sluts, the one with the biggest ass, very like Shay's.

Three orgasms later, she was really ass fucking the Latina's asshole with her 12-inch strap-on, the biggest she owned, imagining it was her niece's ass she was drilling, replaying the sex scene she'd witnessed in real life as she delivered deep, hard back shots.

"Oh my," Shay couldn't help blurting out, as she came home to see her auntie naked except for a strap-on around her waist, really giving it to a large woman on all fours.

"Hey, Shay," Penny greeted after calmly turning her head around to see who it was, not at all startled or embarrassed to be caught fucking a woman... apparently no matter who might have just entered.

"The photo shoot ended early," Shay explained as she watched the lesbian scene... finding it surprisingly hot. Although she'd fucked a lot of men, she'd never been with a woman, other than back in Houston making out with Kimmy once during a foursome that had ended up with her getting double penetrated for the first time... prom night had been rather epic.

"I see," Penny said, as she kept pounding her pet from behind. "Since I watched you getting back shots, you're welcome to watch me giving them."

"It does look pretty hot," Shay admitted, having never thought of being fucked by a woman with a strap-on until right now.

"Say hi to my niece, slut," Penny ordered.

The Latina had been moaning like crazy, having discovered nothing got her off more than getting her shit hole drilled (Mistress Penny's description), although just like Penny she'd been facing the other way and couldn't see her Mistress's niece. She obediently turned her head around, but she couldn't say anything, since she had a ball-gag in her mouth! Nonetheless, she mumbled something unintelligible but friendly-sounding through the gag.

Shay laughed, her pussy tingling, "Damn auntie, you're into some freaky ass shit."

Penny smiled, still drilling her Latina pet even as she admired the forbidden fruit right before her, "Oh, you don't know a tenth of it."

"Well, this may not be like mother, like daughter, but it sure seems like auntie, like niece," Shay observed.

Penny laughed, "Although one of us is submissive and the other is dominant."

"And one of us is a lesbian and the other loves dick," Shay added.

"Not necessarily. Until you've explored pussy, you'll never know," Penny said, wondering if she could turn her niece into a bisexual slut. "And you got the other half slightly wrong too: I'm not a lesbian, I'm bi; although I do lean heavily to the lezzy side."

"Sorry, I shouldn't have assumed," Shay said as she wondered what it would be like to be fucked like that... she'd known her aunt was hot, but watching her big tits bounce around while she fucked this chick on all fours... she was actually a goddess.

"No worries," Penny smiled, hinting at what she could do for her niece. "I may be older than you are but as you can see, I love nothing more than pounding back shots into hot young big ass sluts."

"Hey, I'm a hot young big ass slut," Shay pointed out playfully.

"That hasn't escaped me. And if you weren't my niece, this twelve-inch dick would have been fucking your big ass every night since you arrived," Penny said wickedly.

"Shit auntie, you're getting me all wet," Shay faux complained... desperately needing either some dick or to come.

"Aren't you getting Tyler's big white dick?" Penny asked, as she continued working her slut's ass.

"Sadly, no," Shay said. "The team is away this weekend."

"Shit; then maybe I should lend you Marissa, here."

"Seriously?" Shay asked, wondering if she could fuck a girl.

"Yeah, Marissa's an amazing pussy licker," she said, as she stopped deep inside the girl and unclasped the ball gag. "Aren't you, slut?"

"Yes, Mistress, I love eating your pussy," Marissa agreed, feeling awkward to have another girl, especially her Mistress's niece watching her, yet her desire to obey and to be fucked overrode any possible humiliation.

"Marissa, this is my niece Shay; Shay, this is one of my pets Marissa."

"Hi, Shay," Marissa smiled sheepishly.

"Hey, Marissa," Shay said.

Penny asked her niece, as she resumed fucking her pet in the ass, "Have you ever had another girl eat you out? Because out of all my pets, Marissa is the best."

"Thank you Mistress," Marissa moaned, both for being fucked again and the compliment... she'd been practicing eating any girl's pussy she could back at the dorm... sometimes a dozen or more a day... just so she could properly please her Mistress... and hearing her practicing had paid off was a major rush.

"No, just a little kissing sometimes to tease the boys," Shay said.

"Well, you haven't lived until you've come on a girl's face," Penny said, hoping to entice her niece into the wonderful world of lesbianism.

As she watched her auntie really give it to Marissa, Shay admitted, "You do have me curious; and truth be told, watching you fuck Marissa, added to Tyler not being around to give me any dick, has me feeling pretty horny."

"Just say the words, and I'll tell her to eat your pussy all night," Penny offered.

"Fuck, it's tempting," Shay said, feeling so fucking horny. Oddly, although the idea of this pretty Latina eating her was exciting, even more exciting was the idea of taking the girl's place on all fours and getting dicked by her auntie... who obviously really knew how to fuck!

"Marissa, crawl over to my niece and show her a bit of what only a girl can do for her," Penny ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," Marissa obeyed as she crawled over to the girl, the dick slipping out of her well fucked ass.

"Umm... I'm really horny, but I'm not sure if I can do this with you watching," Shay confessed, feeling oddly self-conscious, and backing a couple feet away.

"I've already watched you getting ass fucked and you didn't seem to mind," Penny pointed out, having planned to continue ass fucking her slut while she ate out her niece.

"I know," Shay said. "But this is just a little too weird. Maybe because I've never done it before?"

"Okay, I get it," Penny conceded, thinking enough seeds had been planted for one night anyway, and still not certain she should be crossing the line into incest... no matter how tempting her niece's forbidden fruit was. Penny slapped Marissa's ass, admiring her huge gaping hole briefly before instructing, "You'd better take good care of my niece. Unless she's a silly cow and doesn't like it, I want you to suck her pussy until she screams. Do you feel me, slut?"

Marissa nodded, now on all fours right in front of the new girl, who seemed even younger than herself, "Yes, Mistress."

"Have fun, Shay," Penny said, giving her a wink.

"Thanks, auntie," Shay said, wondering what it would be like to start calling her Mistress too. That was such a sexy fucking word.

Penny left, and Marissa stood up and kissed the young black woman.

Shay was stunned to feel another woman's lips on hers. She was then stunned to discover how different kissing a woman felt compared to a man. Marissa's lips were so soft... the kiss so sensual... yet sending the same waves of pleasure through her as did a raw, intense kiss from a man.

Shay returned the kiss, and for a couple minutes there was just kissing.

Marissa then leaned down, sucking on Shay's huge tits through her blouse, sensing this would drive her wild just like it did her.

"Ohhhhhh," Shay moaned, as she thought to herself, How did this bitch know my nipples were my spot? Fuck...she already has me all wet and bothered. I'm already about to cum, and she hasn't even touched my pussy!

As Marina cupped the big tits, she said, "Fuck, you have amazing tits."

"Thanks," Shay moaned, as she told herself, Hold your shit together, Shay. Don't let this bitch turn you out. Just enjoy it.

Marissa sensed that her Mistress's long-term plan was to fuck her own niece, and for some reason that really turned her on... and she saw her role as demonstrating to Shay that only a woman can truly understand the body of a woman, and thus had the knowledge to drive her crazy. So she unbuttoned Shay's blouse, unclasped her bra, and took a very hard chocolate nipple into her mouth.

"Oh fuck yes," Shay moaned. Tyler always fucked her good, Tyler always played with her tits, but he never went down on her, and he didn't suck on her sensitive nipples. And now it felt like Marissa had just hardwired them to zap incredible pleasure directly down to her pussy!

"Such big hard nipples," Marissa purred, loving to suck on them, loving to hear a woman moaning because of her ministrations... crazy: she'd had no idea she liked girls, or pussy, or getting ass fucked, before Mistress Penny had seduced her a few months ago... and now she had no time at all to waste on boys or dicks... only time for girls and pussies. And oh yes... her studies.

"My nipples are very sensitive," Shay admitted, as pleasure swarmed her entire body.

"You're telling me? I can tell," Marissa smiled, as she went back and forth between both inviting nipples.

"You already have me so fucking horny," Shay admitted.

"Yes? Then just wait until I get busy between your legs," Marissa said wickedly, knowing she'd developed an amazing tongue. In addition to honing her technique, her recently devoting several hours each day to eating pussy had gotten her tongue wonderfully strong.

After another minute of dedicated tit attention, Marissa moved underneath the big girl's skirt and between her legs, and Shay mindlessly spread them... so horny by now she'd have let just about anyone go down on her!