All Comments on 'Like Brother and Sister Ch. 01'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Round Two

Julie and Ryan should have a round two. Maybe Julie can participate a bit more -- jack him off? or better yet, suck him off? If she notices that his body looks different from the previous summer when he takes the t-shirt off, maybe a description is in order? Does Ryan have a bit of hair for that sexy manly chest? Hairy abs or cock bush? Give a manly description to Ryan!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
My 2 cents

A good start. I look forward to see where you take this. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Please continue

Hopefully, if you continue, you can include his sister.

horny2doithorny2doitover 3 years ago

Yes, a well written story with interest, sexual awareness and a a hot girl who likes her girlfriend well hung brother. Hopefully, she will decide she wants to jerk him off when they are alone and maybe fuck him too. Hopefully, her pussy gets red hot thinking about it. She should show him her boobs out in the open since she saw his hard cock and did cum for her. More please - so many great possibilities. Who knows maybe his sister will want some ?? Thanks.

DaddyWarBucksDaddyWarBucksover 3 years ago

Great tease! No don't be like some people we know come through with at least two more chapters filled with action.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Shoot for the moon.

Awesome story. Written in such a way that i felt i was in the room with them. Hopefully there will be sequels. And a little reciprocation. Maybe the 2 gals wear sheer nightgowns? He could grope the one girl, while they take turns jerking him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

excellent!!! I love your stories

nudedude03nudedude03over 3 years ago
Great start

Loving this story line. Can’t wait to read chapter 2 and hopefully many more.

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Nice beginning

Why didn’t he ask for a flash from Julie?

Quod pro Quo

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

Good story, he’s a bit dopey for a 21 year old college man though. One would think he would be a lot more savvy at his age. Julie on the other hand acts like a teenager.

Was this story originally written for younger characters and aged upwards for Literotica?

4/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

thick and you can slide a tp roll over down the shaft??? get a flucking clue. i’m 6” and can only get the roll over the tip, THAT’S thick at close to 5.75” in circumference!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous