Like Brother and Sister Ch. 02

Story Info
Ryan tags along with the girls at the beach.
3.4k words
4.45
101.5k
119

Part 2 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers

Ryan woke up in a daze. He struggled to fall asleep last night even after masturbating a second time in his room. He replayed the moment over and over again in his head, trying his best to remember every little reaction and comment Julie made. Never in his life had he done something so voyeuristic and naughty. He had never been with a girl who was so vocal and appreciative of his size. And to add to it all, it was Julie. A girl he had a crush on for many, many years. He felt like a new man.

Ryan slid out of bed and trudged down the hall to the kitchen. He could already hear Nicole and Julie making breakfast, chatting about last night. He and Nicole's parents, Tom and Nancy, could both be heard as well.

"It lives!" shouted Tom as he noticed Ryan walking into the kitchen. He poured him a cup of coffee and slid it across the kitchen island.

"What time is it?" Ryan asked, rubbing his eyes.

"Ten," Nancy responded as she sipped her coffee. "How are these girls up before you?"

"Hey I may not have gone out partying, but I actually completed a paper last night!" Ryan argued. The truth was that he didn't do any of his paper and was up all night masturbating.

"That's my boy. Priorities," Tom said, half joking.

Ryan made eye contact with Julie who was sitting next to Nicole eating some eggs. She smiled and he could have sworn she winked. Nicole didn't seem to notice the exchange.

"You guys going to the beach?" Ryan asked. He could see bathing suit straps peeking out of both Julie and Nicole's t-shirts.

"Mmm hmm. It's gonna be beautiful today. We're going before it gets slammed," Nicole responded.

Their neighborhood of Lincoln Park, Chicago bordered Lake Michigan where there were plenty of beaches for the residents to take advantage of. Having beachfront areas in walking distance from a congested city had its benefits.

"So do I gotta start charging you rent, missy?" Tom asked.

"I don't think so, Mr. Ainsley," Julie responded. "I promise to help out around the house." She smiled as her big blue eyes shined. Ryan couldn't even look at her for fear of growing an erection. She was stunning.

"What are you two doing today?" Julie politely asked Tom and Nancy.

"We're going on a little kayak trip in Wisconsin. Impromptu. It was Tom's idea," Nancy said as she smiled at her husband.

"Whoa, look at you two! Little adventure!"

"You kids are older now. We can finally do the things we want to, when we want to," Tom stated plainly.

"Wait, you're staying over?" Nicole asked eagerly.

"Don't even think about it," Tom said. "I have cameras. They're hidden, but just know that I have them."

Nicole rolled her eyes. It was a long running joke that Tom had cameras and a security system that Nicole didn't know about so she couldn't disable it. It was to discourage her from throwing parties. But everyone knew it was a lie.

"Ok, let's get a move on," Nicole said as she picked up her plate and walked to the sink. She kissed her Mom and Dad on the cheek. "Have fun up there, guys."

"No parties, I mean it," Tom said once more. Nicole simply smiled as she went about cleaning up her plate. She would not be having any parties, but thought it was fun to torment her father.

"Ryan, you joining us?" Julie asked to which everyone turned to see his response. Tom and Nancy were always pushing Ryan to do more activities as he normally stayed home and played on his computer.

"To the beach?" Ryan asked, surprised. He wasn't typically one to go to the beach. He tended to avoid social outings of most types. But today was different. His moment with Julie last night left him yearning for more. He didn't want to pass on any potential opportunities. "Umm, yeah sure why not?"

Nicole looked very surprised he agreed to join. "Well you better get ready then, cause we're leaving, like, now."

"Have fun!" Nancy said, happy her son was tagging along.

-------------------------

Ryan had to think about the last time he even went to a beach or pool. He trekked across the hot sand, following Julie and Nicole as they looked for a spot to post up. He hadn't worn his lime green bathing suit in at least a year. It was a bit of a snug fit. He had trouble getting it on as he went through one last growth spurt over the past twelve months.

Although the good weather was drawing plenty of people to the beach, the three managed to find a spot easily enough. Nicole was wearing a black bikini while Julie sported a pink one. Julie's body was flawless. Not an ounce of fat throughout, full and natural breasts, shining blonde hair, and a picturesque face to match. Nicole was equally attractive in her own right. She was also trim and fit with a body so toned, you could iron a shirt on her. Nicole's breasts were slightly bigger than Julie's, right around a C cup.

The three of them sat around in lounge chairs facing one another. Julie opened the cooler they brought and passed out some cans of hard seltzer.

"Is it even noon?" Ryan asked as he puzzlingly took one of the cans from Julie.

"Probably not!" she said in a carefree manner. Julie was always down to party.

The two of them had not spoken about the night before. There really wasn't any opportunity to do so. But Ryan took notice as they lounged around on the beach that Julie didn't talk to him like a brother anymore. He often caught her smiling at him, checking him out perhaps. His suspicion that last night would not be a one time quirky thing was even further confirmed as the day progressed.

"Jeez, Ryan you tryin' to attract some girls over here?" Julie suddenly asked, mid-conversation.

"Huh?"

Julie raised her sunglasses up and eyed his crotch. Both Nicole and Ryan looked down to see his bathing suit had scrunched up very tightly around his crotch. A very large and noticeable bulge appeared, leaving very little to the imagination.

"Oh, shit," he said as he struggled to pull the bathing suit away from his body and make more room for his privates.

Julie cracked up laughing so hard she keeled over. "I don't think there's anything you can do there, buddy!"

"Julie! Stop!" said Nicole, desperately trying to diffuse the uncomfortable situation. "You're gross!"

"He's the one with his huge penis on display," said Julie as she watched Ryan struggle.

"I'm gonna pretend you didn't say that," Nicole said as she folded her hands on her stomach and closed her eyes.

Julie giggled as she and Ryan made eye contact. Again, she looked at his crotch. His large penis was still visible, although it was better off now than it was a moment ago. He shrugged as if to say 'that's the best I can do' before closing his eyes as well. Eventually, the three of them dozed off under the hot sun for an afternoon beach nap.

Julie awoke suddenly to the feeling of dripping cold water. At first, she thought it was raining, but quickly realized what was happening.

"Oh my God! Stop!" she yelled.

Standing above her was her friend Sarah who was holding a water bottle over her head. "Wakey wakey!" she teasingly called out.

"How long were you guys standing there?" Nicole asked who also awoke from her beach nap.

"Not long. We were heading back actually when we saw you here." Sarah and her friend, Melanie stood over the three of them. They were close friends with Julie and Nicole. Sarah was dark-skinned, brunette, and boasted large breasts cradled in a navy blue bikini. Melanie was a fair-skinned redhead, dotted with freckles. She wore a green bathing suit harnessing medium size breasts.

"You guys were out cold," Melanie giggled. She and Sarah eyed Ryan who had yet to awaken. "Umm.." Sarah said as she nodded in his direction.

Ryan laid with his eyes closed, head tilted on his shoulder. But what got the girls' attention was not just the fact that he was still asleep. It was his painfully large erection poking up from under his swim trunks. Sarah and Melanie tried to conceal their laughter, unaware of who the man was or how they knew them.

"Oh my God!" Julie said, covering her mouth. Nicole kicked sand at Ryan, frantically trying to get him to wake up.

"Huh? What?" Ryan said as he quickly roused from slumber to see the four women all staring at him. "Oh shit, how long was I out?"

"Ryan!" Nicole said as she pointed towards his crotch. He looked down and shrieked as he noticed his obscene erection tenting out under his shorts. He hectically grabbed a towel next to him and plopped it on his lap while each of the girls, except Nicole, laughed uncontrollably.

"Jesus Christ... Ryan, this is Melanie and Sarah. Guys, this is my brother, Ryan." Nicole reluctantly introduced her friends to Ryan.

"Umm, hey everyone," Ryan said as he started to get up.

"No, no, no, don't worry about standing up," Sarah giggled. "It's nice to meet you," she said with a smile.

Nicole was desperate to change the subject. "So, guys. What are you up to now?"

"Umm, not sure. Just gonna... umm, maybe... go back," Sarah tried to answer, but she was clearly distracted. "I'm sorry, I'm sorry. Ryan was it? Ryan, what were you dreaming about?"

Everyone cracked up laughing while Nicole buried her head in her hands. She was mortified as was Ryan.

"I'm sorry," he said. Apologizing was all he could think to do. He tried to make eye contact with Julie several times, but she was staring at his now covered crotch.

"Don't apologize dude," Melanie said. "We know how these things work!"

"Yeah and yours definitely looks like it works," Sarah added with a wink.

"So you guys said you're headed back home?" Julie asked, finally bailing out Nicole. "Yeah, no plans really. Why, what's going on?"

"Well, Nicole's parents are gone so we may just go back there and chill. Maybe text us later on?"

Sarah and Melanie looked at Ryan who was still covering up his erection. They smiled. "That sounds good to us," said Sarah before she and Melanie wandered off away from the beach.

"Oh my God, Ryan," Nicole said, visibly annoyed.

"I'm sorry!" he argued. The towel was still completely covering his lap as his penis had yet to relax. "I can't help it."

"What were you dreaming about there, big guy?" Julie teased.

"Nothing. It just happened. I don't know why." Ryan lied. He was deep in a fantasy about Julie as he created a vivid imagery of her giving his big dick a handjob.

Julie scoffed. "There's no need to bring a beach tent or an umbrella with that thing you got, huh?" Ryan laughed as he and Julie further progressed their playful teasing about his penis. Nicole, however, found no such humor in the situation. She rolled her eyes and looked around the beach, praying the topic would change. She was not keen on discussing her brother's penis and found it very uncomfortable to have seen his erection a moment ago. She did, however, admit to herself that he clearly had a large dick and wondered how she had never noticed it before. She chalked it up to a recent late stage growth spurt and tried to push the thought of it out of her mind.

"You guys ready?" she asked while starting to collect her things.

"I could use a rinse off. Let's go back," Julie said as she stood up and swiped some sand off her toned stomach and large breasts. She looked up to see Ryan was staring directly at her to which she smiled. She liked the attention.

"Go back? To your house, I assume?" Ryan teased. It wasn't uncommon for Julie to practically move in with Nicole for days at a time, especially during summer.

As the three of them trudged off towards the street, Nicole couldn't help but glance towards Ryan when he wasn't looking. She discovered a very obvious bulge in his trunks with each movement of his leg. It was unmistakable. Her brother was packing.

------------------------

Julie stepped into the kitchen, where Ryan and Nicole were having lunch. She wore a tight black tank top and short gray shorts. A large white towel was wrapped around her hair. "Your Mom's shower is easily the best shower I've ever been in."

"I told you to use the guest room!" Nicole said as she finished chewing her sandwich.

"Ohh, stop. Like she'd care. That thing is awesome." Julie sat down next to Ryan and began to make herself a sandwich as well.

"I'm gonna go shower," said Nicole as she stood up and put her plate away. "Then we gotta clean up if Sarah and Melanie are coming over tonight."

Julie watched Nicole until she was out of sight before turning around and leaning in towards Ryan.

"Show me," she whispered.

"What?" he asked in a normal voice, before leaning in and whispering also. "Show you what?"

"I wanna see it."

"But... but it's nothing. It's not hard right now." Ryan said, still unsure of himself.

"I don't care. I've been thinking about it all day. Can you show me?" Julie eagerly glanced at his crotch and then back to his eyes. "Please?"

Unable to resist and still fearful that any encounter might be the last, Ryan untied the drawstring of his pants and stood up from the table. He leaned over to see down the hall and ensure the shower was running in Nicole's room. He took a deep breath before reaching into his pants and hoisting his heavy cock up and out.

Julie gasped, staring directly at the flaccid beast before her. It hung comically low from his waistband. No more than a few inches from Julie's face, she instinctively reached her hand out and took hold.

No woman had touched Ryan's penis in nearly a year, maybe more. Julie had sexy hands with long and slender fingers manicured neatly in a deep red shade. Upon first contact, Ryan shivered with arousal.

"Holy fuck," she whispered. "I can't believe how big this thing is. I'm in shock, Ry" she said as she smiled up at him. He didn't know what to do other than smile back as he watched her explore it.

She lifted his heavy orb of a cock head with her index finger and thumb all the way to his belly as she tilted her head, studying the underside. "Can I take your balls out too?" she asked as she lowered his waistband without waiting for permission.

Out dropped Ryan's heavy, bloated testicles right in front of Julie's curious eyes. She laughed and covered her mouth, unsure how else to react to the ridiculous bird eggs. "Oh my God!" she giggled.

Ryan became embarrassed, fearing Julie was ridiculing him. In fact, it was the opposite. She was so impressed and infatuated with him, she wanted nothing more than to play with the generous endowment before her. She started to wag it back and forth, letting it swing like a pendulum while she smiled the entire time. Ryan let it happen, even moving his hips to help exaggerate its movement.

"You're like a horse, dude!" Julie said as she now placed two hands on it, softly squeezing as she felt it gradually inflate.

This went on for some time as Julie's fascination mounted and Ryan's erection progressed. "Are you getting hard?" she asked, already knowing the answer.

"It's kinda hard not to," he said as he glared down at her. Her huge boobs jiggled perfectly in her tank top as her hands manipulated his cock. She smiled coyly at Ryan's compliment which only fueled her desire to jerk him off even more.

Julie slid her chair closer to Ryan as he stepped forward. They were going to do this. Years and years of Ryan checking her out and her tormenting him with flirty little mannerisms had come to this. He was going to get off right here, in his parents' kitchen, in the hands of the hottest girl he's ever met. Life was good.

"That didn't take long," she giggled, noticing Ryan's dick had ballooned to a full blown erection. She stroked him up and down for several minutes, saying nothing. She paused to place her forearm directly against it. "Look at that!" she said as the two of them compared. His cock easily stretched the entire length of her forearm and maybe more. Its width was nearly the same as well. She paused her stroking to trace the veins in his shaft with her dainty little fingers. "I've never seen one anything like this."

Her praise and admiration were like nothing Ryan had ever experienced before. It was so arousing to watch her jerk him off while pausing to stare and verbally commend his size. For most of the encounter, Ryan completely forgot where he was as euphoria consumed his entire being. He desperately needed to cum.

"Fuck, Julie. That feels so good," he said as he closed his eyes and exhaled.

"It does? You gonna cum like last night?" she asked as she looked up at him with her beautiful eyes. Her hands continued to stroke him as she awaited an answer.

"I think so," he said with sincerity and confidence. "Is that ok?"

Julie giggled while looking back down at his bloated cock. She stood up next to him so that they were both staring down at his cock. She quickly glanced down the hall to ensure the coast was clear before turning to Ryan. "I saw how much you shoot. I'm not about to get in the way."

Ryan shot his head back, closed his eyes, and let his orgasm consume him. Thinking quickly, Julie grabbed the towel off her head and positioned it at the tip of his penis with one hand, while stroking him with the other. Her timing was impeccable as the first thick blast of juicy ejaculate came flying out just as she got the towel out in front of him.

Ryan whimpered as if he was crying. Julie looked up to see he was far from any kind of pain. She eagerly watched as the next shot of cum came out with so much vigor that it passed the towel completely, soaking the kitchen floor in front of them.

"Oh my God!" she whispered, careful not to be too loud. "That went so far!"

But Ryan had just begun. Three more thick loads came out of his penis in rapid succession as his facial expression froze with his mouth open. Julie managed to catch all up one of them as she released his cock to focus on the towel with both hands.

Ryan took over, stroking his throbbing penis directly into the waiting towel as two more big loads coated the white cloth. Julie was truly shocked as she watched him shoot out the final spurts and the ensuing little drops that followed.

"Are you done?" she asked in shock, smiling.

"I'm done," he laughed.

"Done with what---" Nicole walked around the corner at that moment to find Ryan holding his huge cock, dripping cum into a towel held by Julie. They both looked at Nicole in horror as she dropped her hairbrush and covered her mouth.

"What the fuck?!" she asked as Ryan tried to frantically pull his shorts up. Julie rolled the towel up in a ball and held it by her side as she struggled to find words.

"We... umm... I'm sorry, Ninz. Please don't be upset."

"I'm sorry too," said Ryan as he had pulled his bathing suit back up, but his hard cock still stuck out blatantly far. He noticed Nicole glanced down at it, perhaps staring a split second too long before she ran off to her room and slammed the door.

Julie handed the wet towel to Ryan and ran after Nicole leaving him standing there with a raging hard-on and a cum-soaked towel.

"Fuck," said Ryan to himself.


BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,398 Followers