Like Brother and Sister Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uhh, sure, I guess. You... uhh... you think she's awake?" He was referring to Nicole.

"No. We can be quiet about it. I just need to see it." Julie reached over and began unbuttoning Ryan's belt and pants. She could clearly see a large tent forming as he anticipated what was to come next.

In one somewhat haphazard motion, she yanked his pants and underwear down to his knees as his hardening cock sprung free.

"Oh shit!" she cracked up laughing at the sight.

"What?!" Ryan instinctively covered his privates as Julie laughed so hard she buried her face in her hands.

She then reached out and removed his hands. "It's so big!"

With Ryan's hands now at his side, his cock had grown to its full size, hovering over his belly indicating substantial weight.

Julie leaned in to get a closer look. Her face was no more than six inches away from his cock. "Spread your legs a little."

In doing so, Ryan revealed his huge balls, unobstructed by his legs. They rested comfortably on the couch cushion below. "Holy shit Ryan. You're like not human." Julie looked at him to gauge his reaction. He shrugged and forced a smile.

"It's bigger than before. You're bigger now right?"

For the first time, Ryan touched it, holding it up with his hand. "I don't think so, Julie," he laughed. "It's the same size."

Julie held her hand tightly against her chest. Even though she was wearing a black sweater with no cleavage visible, Ryan was well aware of what she had concealed underneath. His cock throbbed and pulsed as he clutched it with his hand.

"Do you like this?" she asked.

"My dick?" Ryan responded, confused.

"No, silly. Me. Me looking at it. Do you like showing it off for me?"

Ryan was over the moon showing it off. He had never been more aroused in his lifetime. But his inner self convinced him he should play it cool. 'Hard to get' as they say.

"Umm, yeah sure. I mean I guess it's pretty cool."

Julie, not satisfied, rolled her eyes and looked back at his cock. "It's so big. And it looks really hard. You're practically throbbing. Fuck... you must be really aroused."

Ryan continued clutching his cock tightly, unsure what to do next.

"So... do you... Do you cum a lot?" Julie asked, as she leaned in to examine his big balls between his legs. "You look like you can cum a lot, just sayin."

"Decent amount, yeah." Ryan was not doing a great job trying to play it cool.

"I kinda wanna see it shoot off." Julie was not hiding her fascination. Between being a little buzzed and being in the presence of a monster cock, she couldn't dispel her desires.

Ryan was so nervous, he froze, cock in hand. If it wasn't so dark, Julie would see his face turning the color of a fresh red tomato.

"Well?" she asked, looking up at him with a serious tone in her voice.

"Well what?"

"Do you think you can cum for me?"

"Here? Now?"

Julie rolled her eyes. "No. Next month I was hoping. Yes! Right now! Use your t-shirt or something."

Ryan was mortified. How could he jerk off in front of Julie, a girl who was practically his sister? Every instinct in his body told him to refuse this offer. Every part of his conscience tried to convince him this was a bad idea and to walk away immediately.

But he ignored it all. These same instincts have gotten him nowhere with girls in his life. Now was the time to be bold.

"Umm, ok. Yeah sure I can do that."

Julie clapped softly. "Oh my God, yes, yes, yes! Ok go!"

Ryan first started stroking very slowly, only moving his hand a half inch or so up and down. He was so nervous, his heart was racing and sweat forming at his temples. Julie watched so intently it was as if she was watching the climax of a really good movie.

After a minute or two, Ryan had grown more comfortable. He now stroked his cock in long, tight, slippery motions. Up and down his huge penis. With each trip to his head he massaged it with his thumb.

As Ryan looked over, Julie licked her upper lip in anticipation.

That was it. That simple gesture from her was all he needed to spiral completely out of control.

The first load was no more than a thick white dribble, pouring out his cock head and across his tightly gripped fingers. "Oh boy," Julie stared in anticipation for more.

After about three seconds, a huge creamy jet flew out his cock and into the air, high above. Julie's gorgeous green eyes watched its path as it came splattering down with a spat on Ryan's stomach. Another one was already on its way, following the same trajectory.

"Ahhhh" Ryan whimpered and stretched out his legs wide as two more thick loads shot several feet in the air.

Julie covered her mouth in shock. "Oh my God! What?!" she shrieked.

Ryan resumed stroking as he pulled out a few more smaller blasts that coated his hand, cock, balls, and the couch cushion below. He tried to be as quiet as possible, but immense pleasure forced his body to respond with moans and grunts.

He closed his eyes and leaned his head back. His cock was still hard in his hand. With Ryan's eyes closed, Julie studied everything from his still hard cock to the unbelievable amount of cum he just sprayed everywhere. Its scent filled the air.

"My God," she said, still in disbelief. She suddenly burst out laughing. "How'd that feel?"

Ryan laughed too. "That was awesome."

"Here," Julie reached over and helped Ryan take his t-shirt off. She briefly admired his toned abs, noticing how he looked very different from the last time she saw him without a shirt on last summer. She then took his t-shirt and helped him wipe the cum up from everywhere.

"Don't forget the couch," she said as she reached between his legs. In doing so, she lightly grazed his balls as she cleaned up the gobs of cum. She smiled when she noticed his cock was still hard. "Do you need to go again?"

"Maybe," Ryan held his cock up.

Julie giggled. "Well, I'll miss round two then, I'm afraid. I'm gonna go turn in. Thank you for my show. That was... something else."

She then unexpectedly leaned in and kissed Ryan on the cheek before walking upstairs and closing the door.

Ryan was completely in shock. He sat in the dark basement, wet t-shirt in one hand, hard cock in the other. 'What just happened today?' he thought to himself.

He couldn't wait to get upstairs to his room so he could jerk off a second time, thinking about Julie in his sister's room next door.

12