Like Brother and Sister Ch. 06

Story Info
Nicole confronts Ryan.
4.2k words
4.63
65.4k
80

Part 6 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

Several years earlier...

"Wait up!" Ryan called out to Nicole. They were wading through some rocks on the shore in order to get to a clearing just up ahead where they left all their things.

Nicole turned back, smiling as she watched Ryan struggle. "You gotta keep up!" she shouted.

The lake was choppy that day and it was difficult to maintain footing in this particularly rocky area. Nicole seemed to be doing fine, but Ryan was having a tough go.

Just as she made it to the clearing, a huge wave crashed on Ryan behind, forcing him towards a jagged rock. He shouted as he got knocked into it and fell underwater. Nicole snapped into action, doubling back to help her brother. She reached in quickly, pulled him up and helped him get to safety.

Ryan stumbled out of the water, clutching his leg as he struggled to walk. Nicole helped him get to the sand and sit down. It wasn't until she had a chance to really inspect him when she noticed blood was streaming down his leg. "You're bleeding!" she panicked.

"Oh my God, you're right," said Ryan as he noticed a good amount of blood rolling down his leg. "I think I cut my leg."

"We need to stop the bleeding. I'm gonna go get a towel from our bag," Nicole said as she leaped up and ran to their spot nearby. Ryan winced as he clutched his leg right above his knee. Blood was everywhere, but he couldn't see where the cut was.

Nicole returned with a towel. "Where's the cut?"

"I think it's on my inner thigh," Ryan said as he squeezed his leg tighter.

"We need to get to it. You have to take your bathing suit off," she said looking up at Ryan.

"Take... take them off? I can't," he said, nervously.

"You have to, Ryan. We need to stop the bleeding. I'm not gonna look or anything. Hurry!"

Ryan frantically untied his bathing suit drawstring and pulled his shorts down. Hi parted his legs to discover the laceration was on his left inner thigh. It was not as big as he expected and perhaps not as serious.

Nicole pressed the towel hard against his thigh and applied pressure. "We need to keep this here until the bleeding stops. Just sit tight. Are you in pain?"

Ryan winced. "A little, yeah. But I'm alright."

Nicole looked back down as she held the towel in place. Even though she promised not to, her eyes drifted towards Ryan's crotch. It was completely exposed and impossible to miss. Out of respect for her little brother, she did not say anything about him being naked or the fact that his penis and testicles were no more than two feet away from her face. In fact, her fingers were nearly touching the side of his scrotum.

But she couldn't help but notice a very remarkable characteristic about it. Ryan's penis, resting in a flaccid state across his other thigh, was quite simply enormous. It was both long and incredibly fat. It laid perfectly still, only moving as Ryan writhed around in the sand. Nicole could not take her eyes off it. As she put pressure on his thigh, she stared at his impressive cock and balls, glistening in the afternoon sun.

"Just a little longer," she said as her eyes wandered between the towel and his ridiculously large cock. The longer she studied it, the more she seemed to think it was getting bigger. Could her brother be getting an erection exposed to her like this? She immediately dismissed such naughty thoughts and scolded herself for staring at him like that.

Ryan ended up being fine following the incident. Aside from a good amount of blood, the cut was not as bad as it seemed and he was able to carry on the rest of the family vacation with a bandage. Neither of them spoke about his exposure to her that day or any day after. But Nicole etched the image of her brothers' massive penis in her mind. It was always something she thought of in the years after the incident. She knew what he was walking around with, packed into his underwear.

She knew and she couldn't stop thinking about it.

---------------------

Nicole was awake before Ryan. She spent time having coffee, tidying up around the house, and reflecting on the fact that she gave her brother a handjob in the middle of the night.

Nothing about what happened seemed normal, natural, or moral. She knew she made a mistake. But so much of what has happened between the two of them over the course of the past few weeks somehow led up to last night.

Admittedly, she was drunk. And horny. She had been dancing with different guys all night and was no doubt aching to get some. But whatever led her to sneak into Ryan's room and grope him was beyond her comprehension. Despite being drunk, she distinctly remembered the feel of his quickly hardened penis in her hand. The way his breathing rapidly increased as she fondled his erection. The soft whimper of a moan that escaped as he ejaculated against the wall of his bedroom. While she couldn't see it, she could feel each powerful thrust as his impressive loads traveled up his shaft under her fingers and out the tip.

She didn't think she'd ever forget that feeling.

But now, her sober mind built enough anxiety to last years as she awaited Ryan to come drifting down the stairs. She had to get out of there. There was no way she was ready for this.

Quickly, Nicole threw on some workout clothes, grabbed her earbuds, and rushed for the door.

--------------

Ryan frantically cleaned up the mess he made on his wall. He still wondered if his vivid memory was playing tricks on him and the handjob was a dream after all. As he scrubbed viciously, he was sure he heard the front door quickly close as Nicole must have left. There was no one else in the house.

Ryan slowly opened his bedroom door and headed downstairs to the kitchen. Fresh coffee was made. The kitchen was clean. Nicole was up already, but must have just left.

He poured a cup of coffee and sat down on the kitchen island bar stool. He sipped his coffee and stared at nothing in particular. He couldn't shake the memory of last night. Nicole's distinct perfume, her legs wrapped around his, and her hand feverishly jerking his throbbing cock. It was so clear it had to be real.

Ryan pulled out his waistband and inspected his cock. It was already hardening as he reflected on last night. Just for fun and since no one was home, he gently massaged it, resulting in a full erection. Careful not to get in trouble, he carefully placed his waistband back and took another sip of coffee as he waited for his sudden erection to die down.

All he could think about was what happened last night.

---------------

Nicole finished her run and took a seat on a picnic table. Panting, she pulled off her earbuds and tossed them aside. It was a beautiful morning on Lake Michigan as several other joggers and bikers were out and about. Nicole looked off in the distance as she caught her breath. She had only one thing on her mind.

"Hey lady!"

She turned to see Julie scampering across the path, dodging passing bikers like Frogger. She carried two Starbucks coffees with her.

"Oh my God, you're the best," said Nicole as she happily took one of the iced coffees Julie brought with her.

Julie sat next to her on the picnic table as they sipped their coffees. "Well? What do we need to talk about?" she asked excitedly.

Nicole took a deep breath and stared out at the lake. She watched some boats passing by.

Julie frowned. "If you don't want to talk about whatever it is, that's ok you know."

Nicole turned to face Julie. "I jerked him off last night."

Julie's mouth dropped. "Umm... you what? You did what to who, now?" But she knew exactly who Nicole was talking about.

Nicole took another deep breath. "I don't know what got into me. I just snuck into his room, climbed in bed, and gave him a handjob."

Julie, having confirmed the subject was indeed Ryan, was careful not to react in any way that may make Nicole uncomfortable. She obviously was embarrassed about what she had done and was confiding entirely in her best friend.

"And... how does this make you feel?" she asked, treading cautiously.

Nicole shrugged as she took a sip of her coffee. "If you really want to know... oddly normal."

"Really?"

"Really. It wasn't long. He finished in under a minute probably. And then I left. It felt... kinda routine. Almost transactional."

Julie smiled. "That's an interesting way of describing jerking off your brother!"

They both laughed. Nicole shook her head. "No, no, you know what I mean. It felt just like, I don't know. 'Hey, this is what we're doing.' Know what I mean?"

"Of course I do. That was me the other day. I'm just helping the guy out. He's got this huge penis and sometimes it needs to be emptied out. That's all. It was fun."

Nicole nodded emphatically. "It was fun. It was kinda naughty. It was exhilarating." She turned to Julie. "I want to do it again."

"Have you guys talked about it?"

"No, no," Nicole shook her head. "I got out fast today. I need to go talk to him though. I'm just really nervous."

"So, let me ask you something." Julie shifted in her seat and sipped her coffee. "Would you seriously do it again?"

Nicole didn't immediately answer. She stared out at the lake, before turning to her.

"Absolutely," she smiled. "Want to come over later?"

--------------

Water streamed down Nicole's face as she tilted her head back towards the shower nozzle, eyes closed. She ran her fingers through her lush brown hair, pausing with her elbows bent up, feeling the warm water cover her body. It streamed down her firm, C-cup breasts, faint pink nipples, and tight stomach, traversing her abdominal muscles before disappearing between her legs.

Nicole's fingers started to wander. She felt her breasts and hardening nipples. She inhaled deeply before inserting her fingers in her crotch. Her pussy was already hot and inviting. She parted her legs slightly and supported her body weight against the wall of the shower with her other hand.

She went to work, quietly moaning and whimpering in the private confines of the shower. She wanted to cum so bad. She slid her index and middle fingers in and out of her soaking wet pussy. With her eyes closed and toes curled, she came as she imagined jerking Ryan off again. She pictured him having sex with Julie, Melanie, and Sarah. She even pictured him spraying his cum all over the basement.

When her orgasm was over, she opened her eyes. The bright lights of the bathroom pierced into her soul, reminding her of the reality of the situation she was in. It was time to go downstairs.

---------

"Hey," Nicole said as she plopped herself down on the couch opposite Ryan. Her hair was still wet from her shower. She was wearing a loose fitting t-shirt and tight yoga pants, showcasing her gorgeous ass. She was barefoot, with one leg crossed over the other.

Ryan awkwardly sat up from his slouching position. The TV played softly in the background. "Oh, hey."

"What are you watching?" Nicole looked at the TV.

"Oh, nothing. Stupid daytime TV stuff. Did you.. Umm... did you go for a run or?"

"Yeah on the lakeshore path. Met up with Julie afterwards."

Ryan nodded, looking at the TV.

"Listen," Nicole started. It was time.

Ryan's heart began to pound out his chest. He forced himself to look at her. "Yeah?"

Nicole shifted her position on the couch. She mindlessly fiddled with her toes as she chose her next words. She stared at the television as she spoke. "I'm sorry about coming into your room last night."

Ryan didn't know what to do other than nod. "Oh, umm... it's no problem... it's cool."

"Ryan," Nicole took a deep breath. "I shouldn't have done that. I was drunk. I don't know what I was thinking."

Again, Ryan nodded. He had no clue what to say. This was all so surreal.

"Ryan, I..." Nicole looked directly at him. "I'm just wondering. Did you... did you like it? Did you like what I did last night?"

Ryan hesitated before nodding yet again. But this time his nod carried immense weight. He confirmed he enjoyed getting a handjob from his big sister.

Nicole reached out and picked up the remote control. She switched off the TV.

"I did too, Ryan." This time they looked at each other in the eyes. "I liked it a lot. I also liked you showing off to the girls the other day. I don't know why I like it. I can't explain it. But I'm oddly comfortable with it all. Does that make sense or am I talking crazy?"

"You're not talking crazy," Ryan forced a smile. "I like it all too. I panicked last night and pretended to be asleep, but I was awake Nicole. I was awake the whole time and it was amazing!"

She smiled proudly. "I knew you were awake, ya dork. You moaned like an injured kitten."

"I did not!"

Nicole laughed. "You did, Ry. Your orgasm sound is so funny. It's cute though."

Ryan felt at ease as Nicole poked fun at him. The dynamic between the two of them about such a bizarre scenario was surprisingly casual and carefree.

"What can I say, it felt really good," Ryan admitted.

"I'm glad it did. It felt good for me too." With that, Nicole stood up and walked over to Ryan, standing in front of him. She opened her arms wide. "Can we hug it out?"

Ryan reluctantly stood up and went in for the hug, trying his best to keep his pelvis back. But it was a hopeless effort as his erection was plainly visible and easily felt by Nicole as they hugged closely.

"Well then!" she exclaimed. "Is someone awake again?" she glanced down at his crotch, eying his protruding member.

Ryan blushed. "Heh.. I guess so. Sorry about that."

"Oh stop," Nicole waved her hand dismissively. "This thing's been the subject of conversation for weeks now. May as well let it free for all to see." She winked at him.

"Really? Like just take it out?"

Nicole nodded excitedly. "Why not? I've seen it many times in case you forgot." She put her hands on her hips and looked down at his tenting erection as she waited for him to drop his pants.

Ryan slowly reached for his waistband and began to slide his pants down. Right there in the living room, no one else at home, he intentionally revealed himself to his sister for the first time.

Upon first glance, Nicole instantly was reminded how she had not seen his penis since the incident in the basement. Last night was just a feel. But here it was, in all its glory, protruding aggressively far from her little brother's slim frame. It was the biggest, thickest cock she had ever laid eyes on.

"Oh my God, Ry," she said in pure amazement. "You really are so big."

Ryan basked in her admiration, even proudly placing his hands on his hips as they both stared down at the woken beast. He wasn't even fully erect, yet his penis was significantly larger than most men would ever dream of. Ryan even swayed his hips ever so slightly so that the weighty flesh would wag side to side. Nicole giggled at that.

"It looks like it doesn't even belong on your body," Nicole said as she took a break from staring to evaluate the rest of Ryan's skinny frame. Her eyes didn't wander for long as they immediately locked back in on his giant schlong.

"Gee thanks, Ninz."

"No, no, you know what I mean. Like, normally you'd expect taller dudes or muscular ones to be packing a big one. I guess it doesn't really correlate huh?"

"Guess not," Ryan said as he grinned and picked up his hefty cock with one hand.

"Wait a second," Nicole said as she leaned over and got a closer look. "Are you fully hard?"

Ryan shook his head. "Naw. Got some ways to go."

Nicole shook her head in astonishment. "Unbelievable. I still can't even believe my little brother has the biggest dick I've ever seen in my life."

Ryan was stunned. "Really? Even bigger than that guy, Brad?"

"Thornton? He and I never hooked up. I think that was Melanie. And by the sound of it, yes bigger than him. By a wide margin."

Ryan was proud. Brad was always the alpha male in his grade. Good at all sports, center of attention, most popular. But he didn't have what Ryan had. That made Ryan feel good.

"Can you get it all the way hard? I want to compare it to things."

"Compare it to what?" Ryan asked as he immediately began casually stroking his cock. He used his precum to swirl it around his big shaft in an effort to achieve a full erection.

Nicole didn't answer, but instead ran off into the kitchen and started rummaging through the drawers and cabinets. That left Ryan standing in the living room alone, stroking his cock. He couldn't have been happier with the new dynamic.

"Here we go," Nicole said as she returned with a banana, cucumber, and spatula in her hand.

"Making something?" Ryan joked as he fiddled with his nearly hardened cock. Nicole glanced at his cock and laughed. "Cock soup."

She then placed the items on the coffee table, except for the banana which she clutched in her hand against her chest. She stared at Ryan's throbbing cock, shaking her head. "Holy shit, Ry. That's friggin huge."

"Thanks," he said, gritting his teeth as he stroked himself to a complete erection. It wasn't difficult with Nicole watching.

"Ok, ok, here," she said as she took the banana and held it out to him. "Can you compare to it?"

Ryan took the banana and placed it against the underside of his cock. His girth easily outmatched the banana, but it was difficult to gauge length since the banana was curved.

"Hmm... little hard to see that way huh," Nicole observed. "Can you sort of roll the banana along your...umm... shaft? You know?"

Ryan understood. He rolled the banana along so that he was accounting for its entire length, but even so, it left an inch of his cock and the entire head untouched. "Ryan 1, Banana 0," joked Nicole as she took it back from him.

Next she gave him the cucumber. Ryan again placed it along the underside of his penis. Both had about the same girth, but yet again Ryan outshined the vegetable by at least an inch. Nicole shook her head. "I can't get over it. You're bigger than a freakin cucumber."

Next she held out the spatula, but this time Ryan did not take it from her. "You try," he said brazenly. He desperately wanted her to handle his stiffened member.

"Umm... ok sure," she said as she reached out and picked up his cock with her hand. Her slender fingers, polished neatly in red, looked tiny as they held up his massive penis. She held it with one hand from the middle of the shaft as she held the spatula up to it with the other hand. The spatula was probably about a half inch longer than his cock.

"Spatula wins," she said somewhat disappointedly.

Ryan shrugged. "Can't win em all," he laughed. Nicole cracked up as she put the spatula down, but continued to hold onto his penis. She openly and silently stared at it as she used her hand to slightly graze it, but not outright stroke it.

"It's heavy. And warm," she observed to herself. "How often do you masturbate?"

Ryan had to think about the question. The real answer was at least three times a day, but he felt that'd be too embarrassing. "Couple times a week I'd say."

Nicole looked up. "That's it?! Jeez, if I had this thing I'd jerk off three times a day at least."

Ryan regretted not telling the truth. They both went back to staring down as Nicole increased her pace, this time commencing an all-out handjob. She used her free hand to hold onto his balls. "Even your balls are massive. Look, I can barely hold them. They're like dinosaur eggs or something," she giggled.

"Yeah they're some low hangers, huh?"

"Ya think? I can't say I'm surprised though. You came like five gallons the other day. And last night, all I could hear was the sound of a fire hose splashing your bedroom wall."

"You heard that?"

"I heard it all, Ry. It was pretty intense."

They didn't speak for the next few minutes as Nicole continued to jerk him off. She alternated using two hands on his shaft, to one hand on the shaft and one on his balls. She started to work up a sweat.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12