All Comments on 'Like Brother and Sister Ch. 06'

by BrazenHorse

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Little bit more?

I love this story and look forward to each release, but I wish you moved a little bit further than handjobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Looking forward to Ch.7

Really enjoyed this series so far. 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Enjoying this series hopefully things will move on with Ryan and Nicole they seem to be emotionally closer than ordinary siblings. Although I would prefer if Jules didn't get involved in their developing relationship it seems that both Ryan and Nicole regard her as almost a second sister so maybe it wouldn't be to bad if she was involved in a threesome with Ryan and Nicole.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bcover 3 years ago

Keep developing their relationship as that is clearly a focal point for them. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Time to move along?

It's about time Nicole puts her lips and tongue to work on Ryan's cock -- and about time Ryan is totally stripped of clothes so that Nicole can caress his chest too. Maybe she can hang on long enough to suck the cum out of Ryan's cock as he explodes his man cream into her throat! And given Ryan's maturity, I'd expect some dark chest hair splashed across his upper chest, perhaps a treasure trail across his abs, and certainly a cock bush. Let's make him a real man!

bshell47bshell47over 3 years ago
Finally Nicole gets into action

Can’t wait for some serious fun.

booty77loverbooty77loverover 3 years ago

even better 100% HOT

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

This seems like the first real stumble in the series. The opening scene was not sexy, seemed pointless, and contradicted the earlier impression of their relationship. Skipping it would have made this chapter stronger.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

"Making something?" Ryan joked as he fiddled with his nearly hardened cock. Nicole glanced at his cock and laughed. "Cock soup."

How about 'cockalekie soup'?

WargamerWargamerover 1 year ago

That was better, keep developing their relationship

4/5

TEXASMADDOGTEXASMADDOGover 1 year ago

Continues to develop as a nice story...BUT, these girls have to get naked and start sharing their own "charms" with Ryan...AND I DONOT MEAN IN A PASSIVE MANNER!!!! It is time for some down-and-dirty swapping of bodily fluid, with the girls getting their poor little cunnies stretched wide-and-deep by Ryan's horse dick!!

Stop Messing Around, move it along!!

Still, Five**5**Stars...yyyyaaaayyyy!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous