Like Brother and Sister Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gosh," she said as she wiped a bead of sweat from her forehead. "This thing's a workout huh?"

"You sound like you're surprised," teased Ryan.

Nicole smiled and nodded in agreement. "You're right. Why would I assume stroking this thing would be easy."

Several more minutes passed as Ryan was very slowly approaching orgasm. He repeatedly shifted his stance and clenched his butt cheeks as his pleasure mounted. He was certain an orgasm would arrive soon.

"Can I tell you something?" Nicole asked as she didn't break her stare from his cock. Ryan could only nod as his breathing intensified.

"I saw your penis before."

"You... you what?" Ryan was starting to struggle with speech as his orgasm approached.

"A few years ago. When we were up at the lake house. Remember you cut your leg? You took your bathing suit off and I saw your penis."

Ryan nodded. He did remember, but for some reason thought he never took it off.

"Honestly, since then, I haven't stopped thinking about it. Then all this happened lately. And your dick is back in my life. It's so big and so beautiful. And to think it belongs to my very own brother." She stopped and looked at him in the eyes. "You know I love you, right Ryan? I don't want this to change our relationship and make things weird, ok?"

Ryan still couldn't speak. He was so close to orgasm. He only nodded affirmatively.

"Good," Nicole looked back down at his penis. "Cuz I had an orgasm this morning in the shower thinking about your cock."

That was it.

There was no coming back from that comment.

Ryan grunted loudly as a huge thick rope of creamy, white cum splashed directly against his sister's t-shirt. "Ohhhhhh fuck!!" he screamed as his knees buckled and cock lurched out another unbroken stream, splashing against Nicole with an audible splat.

"Fuck, Ryan!" Nicole screamed, but didn't let go. She continued to tug on his gushing penis as three more equally sized cumshots drenched her t-shirt. Some splattered so hard, it ricocheted out towards the coffee table, dousing the banana and cucumber in cum.

"Arghhhh!!" Ryan grunted loudly. This time he didn't whimper or cry. He belted out a deep and powerful moan as Nicole coaxed out even more cum, covering her from her neck to thighs.

"You're shooting everywhere!" she shrieked as Ryan continued to moan with every stroke.

She eased up her stroking as Ryan began to pant loudly. At least three more smaller bursts exited his spasming penis head, all of them landing on Nicole's tight, black yoga pants.

She rested her hand at the base of his cock, inspecting it closely to ensure it was done cumming. Thick white globs were everywhere. Most of it landed on her shirt, but some were on her pants and her hands were obviously drenched. She finally released his cock and held her hand up, wagging her fingers around creating a squishy slimy sound using his cum.

"Look at all this cum," she said as she looked back down at his now slightly flaccid cock. "You're a machine. Literally a cum machine," she joked.

"You could say that again," a voice was heard from the door. No one had heard her come in, but she stood there holding her purse and a twelve pack of Michelob Ultra.

"Jules!" shouted Nicole as she approached her for a hug. But Julie held her hand up when she noticed the substantial cum covering her friend's body. "Hold it right there! You're soaked!" Julie laughed.

Ryan stood there with a still mostly hard cock, cum dripping from it to the floor below. "I didn't know you were coming."

Julie glanced down at his cock and ejaculate that seemed to be everywhere.

"I didn't know you were either!"

Today was going to get a whole lot crazier.

12