Like Brother and Sister Ch. 07

Story Info
Ryan, Nicole, and Julie have a movie night.
5.4k words
4.7
63.9k
83

Part 7 of the 14 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 11/12/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers

"How did it get over here?" Julie asked as she held up a couch cushion from the other side of the large living room. A strand of cum stretched across the pillow.

Ryan laughed. "It sure was a big one, huh?"

Julie shook her head and smiled as she did her best to scrub out the stain. The girls and Ryan were scanning the living room making sure they cleaned all the cum from Ryan's earlier orgasm. He was still naked from the waist down. His heavy cock swayed and jutted out comically from under the bottom of his t-shirt.

Neither Julie nor Nicole minded as they got a kick out of watching him exposed. In fact, Nicole had stripped down to her bra and panties as Ryan had completely ruined her outfit. Just as she repeatedly checked him out, he too stole long and envious glances at her sizeable boobs, nestled in her bra. Some of his cum still remained in her cleavage.

Julie stood in the center of the room, hands on her hips looking around. "I think we got it all, huh?"

"I'm sure more will turn up in a couple days when we're sitting here watching a movie or something," joked Nicole.

"Do you guys... umm... want me to put my pants back on?"

Both of them turned and looked at his hefty cock, out in the open. They looked at each other and laughed. "Not anytime soon, Ry," Nicole announced. "It's kind of nice hanging out like that, isn't it?"

Ryan smiled as he picked his cock up. "It is. It definitely is. I think I'm gonna lose the t-shirt though." With that, Ryan removed his shirt so he was completely naked. Julie smiled warmly as she looked his body over. He was scrawny and lanky. His giant cock simply didn't match the rest of his body. Julie found it adorable.

"Anyone want a drink?" Nicole announced as she cracked open some of the beers that Julie brought.

"Let's do it!" Julie cheerfully obliged.

The three of them sat around a small pub table Nicole and Ryan's parents had in the kitchen.

"Your boobs are so nice. I want them," Julie said shamelessly as she stared at Nicole's breasts. Nicole was sitting leaning on her elbows and thus showcasing her perfect cleavage. She leaned back and cupped them both in her hands. "We have pretty much the same size, don't we?"

Julie did the same to her boobs over her shirt. "Yours definitely win. Mine are small."

"They are NOT small, Jules. Are you serious? You have a great rack."

Ryan was happy to watch the exchange. He got to openly look at both girl's boobs and not feel the least bit embarrassed by it. After all, he was the only one who remained entirely exposed as they casually sat around the table. His penis enjoyed the exchange more than anyone as it had started to once again balloon into an erection.

"Oh no," Julie said with seriousness as she looked over at Ryan. "Nicole, I think we've awoken the beast."

Ryan's cock head was peeking up above the table as it had done so the other night. He had no option but to put his hands neatly by his side and allow the girls an unobstructed view of his growing cock.

"Ryan! Again?" Nicole asked as she openly stared at his cock.

"I can't help it. It has a mind of its own!"

"Ok, I feel left out," said Julie. "I'm completely clothed. You've got your dick out and you're flaunting some nice boobs." Julie immediately removed her shirt revealing her tight stomach and medium boobs packed into a black lace bra. She held them up with her hands and squeezed them together. "That's better!"

Julie then checked on Ryan's cock to see that it had expanded even further, sporting a full on erection now. "The beast is back!" she joked, referencing her earlier nickname.

"So earlier, we compared him to a banana and a cucumber. Which one do you think he was bigger than?"

"I'm gonna guess bigger than the banana, but not the cucumber?" Julie said as she got a good look at Ryan's thick cock head pressed against his stomach.

"Both. He's bigger than both," Nicole said proudly.

"Unbelievable. I wanna see it again. Ryan, stand up?"

Ryan happily pushed his stool out and stood up. But the pub table top was higher than his dick so no one could see anything. "Umm... can you stand over there please?" Julie asked.

Ryan stepped back so that he was on full display. "Perfect," said Julie as she happily checked him out. "Look at that monster cock."

Ryan smiled as he pulled on his cock. For the second time that day, his fully engorged erection was on display. Nicole happily watched as she liked being in the audience almost as much as being in command. Julie stood up and walked over to where Ryan was standing. She picked up his cock and pressed it against her belly. It reached to the bottom of her tits.

"Nicole, look. Look where he'd go. He would literally destroy me!"

Nicole shook her head. "Ryan. What is this thing you've got, man?"

Ryan playfully slapped Julie's midsection with his cock. The lewd sounds of flesh smacking against flesh filled the room.

"Hey!" Julie playfully pushed Ryan away. "Easy with that thing!"

Ryan laughed as he continued to pull and jerk as his cock while the girls watched in silence. Julie sipped her beer as she stood, one hand on her shapely hip watching Ryan stroke himself.

Nicole watched too, her facial expression slowly transforming from content and happy to lustful and aroused. She watched with immense pleasure as her brother stroked his long, thick cock. With Julie's attention on Ryan, and Ryan's on his cock, she secretly slipped her hand under the table and inside her panties.

Expectedly, she was soaked. She massaged her vagina over her panties as she watched Ryan's hand work itself up and down his dick. She rubbed in a circular motion as her gaze helplessly focused on the massive penis before her. She imagined the feel of it in her hand as he convulsed and ejaculated earlier that day.

"Crazy right!" Julie turned around.

Nicole was able to remove her hand just in time so neither of them saw her. "It's insane."

"Hey I got an idea. Let's all go in the pool," Julie suggested.

"With him like this?" Nicole asked, gesturing towards Ryan's dick. He paused stroking and held it firmly by the base.

"Why not? We can get naked too, ya know."

Ryan eagerly waited for his sister's response. Nicole had not in fact thought about that yet. While she was completely comfortable with Ryan's nudity by now, she had not yet thought about whether or not she'd get naked. For one reason or another, it seemed like a more difficult bridge to cross.

"I'm good with a bikini," she decided. While Ryan was disappointed, he'd get to remain naked and was very happy about that.

------------------

It was about five o'clock. The sun was setting and the air was comfortable; warm and dry. Julie, Nicole, and Ryan stood in a circle in the shallow end of the pool. Although the water was about waist deep, Ryan's cock was in plain view for each of them. Throughout the conversation, he noticed Julie and Nicole remained fixated on his cock, constantly stealing glances in his direction. It didn't help that his cock was still rock hard and jutting out into the middle of the circle.

"I didn't even know they broke up," said Julie. "When did that happen?"

"He was hooking up with some girl in Evanston or something. He kept secretly going there on the weekends and saying he was golfing. The whole thing was so messy."

Ryan listened in on the girls' conversation, unsure of how best to fit in on the girl talk. At the end of the day, he was just happy to be standing there with a boner.

"That's crazy. I thought he was a good guy all that time," Julie said as she looked over at a pool toy bin sitting on the patio.

"Oh my God you guys. I have the best idea." Without explanation, Julie climbed up the pool stairs. Ryan watched her climb out of the pool and pull her bikini bottom out of her ass crack as it had ridden up. He openly stroked his cock as he watched. Nicole witnessed the entire exchange.

Julie picked out a small beach ball from the pool bin and held it up. "Anyone want to play beachball baseball?"

"Beachball baseball? I'm not sure I know that one," said Ryan. He was still jerking at his cock mindlessly.

Julie giggled as she hurried back to the stairs. Her boobs bounced perfectly as she trotted over. Nicole watched Ryan blatantly jerk off underwater watching Julie run. For a weird reason, she felt a hint of jealousy watching him watch her.

Julie approached them in the pool. "Ok, Nicole. You're up first. Stand over next to your brother. I'll pitch to you."

"I'm up?" Nicole laughed. "Up with what? Where's my bat?"

Julie scoffed at Nicole as if to say 'where do you think it is?' She nodded towards Ryan who absolutely understood. He responded by mimicking swinging a baseball bat with his dick. Nicole burst out laughing. "Ohhh... Right. Beachball baseball."

She walked over to Ryan and positioned him in front of her. She then wrapped her hands around his waist and took hold of his throbbing cock.

"Damn, Ryan. You're hard, huh?" she commented as she gauged his sturdy erection.

"Ok, and here's the first pitch!" Julie did a mock announcer voice as she lobbed the beachball at the other two. It was hilariously off target, landing at least six feet behind them.

Nicole burst out laughing as she rested her head on Ryan's back. She still clutched his cock as she laughed. "You're off the mark a bit there, Julie!"

"Yeah I don't think the Cubs will be calling you anytime soon," Ryan teased.

"Ok, ok, very funny," Julie said as she made her way over to where the ball landed. "Practice pitch. Now the real thing."

She lobbed her next throw which was much better than the first. Nicole, caught off guard, awkwardly swung using Ryan's dick but in doing so, she pulled it at a weird angle, causing him to shriek out in pain. The beachball flew by untouched.

"Arghhh!" Ryan shouted.

"I'm sorry!" Nicole gasped as she released his penis and put her hands on her head. "Is it ok? Are you ok?" she fought back laughter.

"I'm good," Ryan laughed as he shrugged it off. He inspected his dick. "It was just a weird angle. You gotta swing it straight, just like a real baseball bat."

"Ok we had a practice pitch and that was apparently a practice swing. Now the real, real thing!" Julie said. She threw the third pitch, this time the throw and swing were perfect. Nicole made contact with the beachball, using Ryan's hard dick to launch it past Julie's head.

Julie made an attempt at catching it, but it flew by, landing behind her by at least five feet.

Nicole cheered as she released Ryan's penis and flung her hands in the air! "Home run!" Julie and Ryan clapped and cheered as Nicole did a fake run around the bases with her arms up. When she returned to Ryan she bowed as if she was in front of an audience. She then took Ryan's penis in her hand and to everyone's shock, bent down and kissed it.

Arousal sparked through Ryan's entire body the minute Nicole's lips made contact with his dick. He tried to play it off in the midst of her little home run celebration, but the feeling was unmistakable. He wanted more.

But it was Julie's turn. She and Nicole switched positions as Julie took hold of Ryan's aching cock for the first time since the handjob several weeks prior. He missed her soft hands and manicured fingers. She clutched him with both hands, teasing him a bit by using her pinky to fondle his large scrotum. Ryan shivered with arousal.

"Ok, ok, here we go. Pitch number one!"

The beachball was thrown perfectly, but Julie was caught off guard. She swung and missed.

"Strike one!"

"How many strikes are there?" Ryan asked.

"Three, Ryan," Nicole answered, shaking her head. Ryan was never all that into sports. As the next pitch came, Julie once again could not make contact as the ball flew by them again.

"Ohhh! Strike two!" shouted Nicole. "One more and you're out!" Nicole took her time focusing on her next pitch. She stared at Julie's hands, tightly clasped around Ryan's bloated cock. He had been dripping precum since the beginning of the game. She knew he was bound to cum soon.

Distracted by the erotic sight before her, she threw a bad pitch, sailing over their heads. But Julie was not paying enough attention and swung Ryan's dick anyways.

"Strike 3!" shouted Nicole.

"What were you swinging at?!" Ryan asked, belly laughing. Julie cracked up too, releasing Ryan's cock as she keeled over. "I have no idea guys. I suck!"

As Julie recovered, she thought of yet another naughty idea. "Ok, my turn to pitch. But Nicole your bat is your hand. And I'm gonna toss about eight or nine to you. Maybe more."

"Eight or nine what?" Nicole asked, laughing at her silly friend.

Julie walked over to Ryan, gently touching his cheek before turning around so that her perfect ass was facing him. Her plans were a mystery to everyone. She then backed up slowly and reached behind her, taking hold of his cock. She pressed it down so that it snuck between her legs and poked out the front.

Nicole couldn't believe her eyes. Ryan's cock was so big, at least five inches protruded out between Julie's legs. Directly below her black bikini bottom was a big, fat, thick and throbbing cock. She took hold of it with her hand.

"Like I said. There could be eight, nine, maybe more." She looked back at Ryan who's facial expression said it all. Julie turned back, smiling. "Ok probably more."

The game was now clear. Julie would aim Ryan's soon to be spasming cock towards Nicole who would have to swat away his cumblasts. There was sure to be a lot of that.

"Eeeek!" shrieked Nicole. "I'm nervous! Julie, he shoots like a canon!"

"I'm aware," she said sarcastically as she started stroking the exposed portion of Ryan's penis. He was instantly overcome with arousal. The day's events leading up to this moment had built up quite a hefty supply and he knew he was sure to overachieve. He rested his head on Julie's sexy back as his orgasm mounted fast.

"Oooo, he's feeling this one. Get ready, Ninz!"

Nicole watched the goofy scene before her. Her best friend jerking off her brother in front of her. It truly looked like she had a cock and was about to cum on her. Julie gritted her teeth as she viciously tugged at Ryan's cock, ready to burst at any moment.

"Ohh fuck, that's good," Ryan said as he grabbed hold of Julie's tight stomach with his hands. He slowly started caressing her, feeling every toned muscle at once. "Oh my God, Julie. Oh fuck I'm gonna cum."

"Already?! Ok, ok! Nicole, get ready!"

"Ohhhhhh!" Ryan moaned. He then whined with his signature whimper that he had evaded earlier in the day. It was back with a vengeance. He naturally reached in front of Julie and held her hands back as he felt the first blast coming. Julie looked down, waiting eagerly.

The first dribble of cum rolled out his cock like a leaky faucet, neither substantial nor impressive. Julie faintly felt disappointed, but had a feeling this was just the beginning.

Her intuition was correct. Ryan's next blast shot out with the velocity of a nuclear bomb, flying through the air directly at Nicole.

Nicole was completely caught off guard as she held her hands up frantically. But the jizz shot was a dead bullseye nailing her in the forehead, leaving her caked in cum.

"Ahhh!" she screamed as she waved her hands.

Ryan had just begun. Julie resumed her stroking and had complete control of where the next blast would go. She aimed just as Ryan moaned and launched out a thick, creamy jet blasting Nicole right smack in the middle of her breasts.

"We got her!" Julie shouted. She aimed another one at Nicole's stomach followed by another on her thigh.

Nicole was blinded by the first shot, leading her to miss the others, but by now she managed to clear the cum from her eyes and was ready for Ryan's next blast. This one came flying out towards her shoulder. She reached up and swatted it down, marking her first "point" in the game.

Ryan whimpered and quivered. He held onto Julie's sharp shoulders tightly as he thrusted into her, as if they were having sex. A thick cumshot flung out towards Nicole's face. She easily swatted it away. Two points.

Next, Julie was determined to get one by. She pointed right at Nicole's dainty little bikini bottom. "Ohhh fuck that feels so good!" Ryan groaned as his cock pulsed and lobbed out another massive cumshot. Nicole swatted, but missed. The cum nailed her bathing suit bottom, coating it in creamy white paint.

"Jesus! Ryan, my God!" she observed. This orgasm was even more powerful than before.

"Oh God! Oh my fucking GOD!" Ryan said as another cumshot took off towards Nicole's face. She nabbed it before it struck her. Three points.

Ryan shook with sensitivity as the last two cumshots were nowhere near Nicole, landing harmlessly on the water between them.

Julie playfully tapped his penis tip as she stepped forward to release him from her tight grasp.

"Holy shit," she said. Ryan was speechless as he looked over at his sister, caked in his cum.

"You got three points, out of ten. That's not good," she joked.

"The first one didn't count! Neither did the last two, c'mon!" Nicole pleaded.

"I think you did great, Nicole," Ryan said. He was keeled over, recovering from a massive orgasm.

"That penis is pretty fucking great. Are you still hard?" Julie said as she looked over at Ryan. Ryan picked up his cock and shrugged. "I think it went down a little, but not much. I've never cum like that before, guys."

"I'll say," Nicole said as she scooped up a big glob running down her stomach. "You've really never cum like that?"

"I don't think so. That was the most I've ever had."

"Whoa. It's literally everywhere! I think it's clogging the filter!" Julie pointed towards the pool filter where a large glob of cum had accumulated.

"Ok, guys. I'm a mess. I need to get cleaned up," Nicole said as she wiped more cum from her face and body. She was truly covered. Next, she held her breath and plunged underwater. Ryan and Julie watched as clumps of ejaculate dispersed all around Nicole underwater.

"Oh my God!" Julie laughed. "It's going everywhere!"

Nicole re-emerged and noticed the cum going all over the place. "We're gonna have to clean the filter before Mom and Dad come home, huh?"

"I think you're right," said Ryan. "But I'll do it. It's my mess."

"Who's up for a drink?" Julie said as she ascended the steps and headed for the outdoor bar area. Both Ryan and Nicole followed. As they walked up the steps together Nicole glanced at Ryan's penis as it swung back and forth like a wrecking ball. She smiled cutely at him.

For the next couple hours, the night couldn't have gone any better. The three of them sat around the bar area, having drinks, eating some snacks and making great conversation.

Ryan managed to remain soft the whole time, much to his surprise. Despite the two gorgeous girls in bikinis, his discipline was on point. This didn't go unnoticed by Julie and Nicole either.

"Still sleeping down there, huh?" Julie asked as she pointed towards Ryan's crotch. His dick was hanging casually off the edge of the bar stool, nestled between his large testicles.

"Awww poor baby," Julie teased as she softly pet his penis with her fingers. "He's has a big day."

"Careful, Jules or you're gonna wake that thing!" Nicole said as she happily watched the interaction.

"I kinda miss Ryan sitting around with a massive erection though," Julie admitted. "But I gotta say, I do like the look of it when it's relaxed."

"Thanks guys," Ryan said as he proudly looked down at his slumbering member. Julie stopped petting it, but interestingly didn't remove her hand. Instead she casually rested it atop his cock as she reached for her drink with the other. It was as if her hand on his penis was just a normal thing to do. Ryan really enjoyed it as well.

BrazenHorse
BrazenHorse
1,397 Followers
12